Author Topic: Europa League / Champions League / Conference League QF 2nd Leg 16th-18th April  (Read 20624 times)

Offline exiledintheUSA

• Not to be confused with Darren from Thetford. Or Phil Dowd.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice HAS come. YNWA 97
Mbappe will haunt Barca for the next 5 years, they might as well get used to it.
Been all over the world but Anfield is still my home.

Offline Mister Flip Flop

• More flop than flip.
  • Legacy Fan
Yuck. Horrible to see them celebrate sportwashing cnuts  :wanker
Soccer - let's face it, its not really about a game of ball anymore is it?

Offline Syntexity

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Hard to imagine Reds having a soft spot for Barca after their years of tapping up our players in the press.

They have bought like two players from us in 10 years  ;D
One of them helped build our team to get us a CL and the PL, think we won the last one there.

Offline Haggis36

• purveyor of better gifs than trendisnotdestiny
  • Legacy Fan
Chaotic few moments for Barca. Lewandowski inexplicably offside from a dangerous free-kick, then fucks up a 4 on 3 chance. PSG break from the corner and Ter Stegan makes 2 great saves, ball comes to a Barca player but instead of clearing he plays it off his own man to Mbappe in the box who scores.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
Get in Dortmund!
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline Boston Bosox

• Legacy Fan
Dormund Win

Offline oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad

Barcelona 1 - [4] PSG; Kylian Mbappé on 88' [4-6 on agg] - https://dubz.link/v/mz816k & https://twitter.com/FootColic/status/1780338513260499404

& https://twitter.com/footballontnt/status/1780339387634499845

^ ter Stegen with 2 top saves, then his defender panics and misclears the ball to... Mbappe! All happening just seconds after Barcelona went so close to equalising.

« Last Edit: April 16, 2024, 09:57:55 pm by oojason »
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline Mister Flip Flop

• More flop than flip.
  • Legacy Fan
Feels likely, grim. But it's what football deserves for allowing this shit to happen.

So true. Another final i won't be watching if it happens
Soccer - let's face it, its not really about a game of ball anymore is it?

Offline Tonyh8su

• Tonyign0r35u
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
YES Dortmund! How I'd love them to win this out.

Offline JRed

• After a 2L bottle of strongbow I’d do anything!
  • Legacy Fan
Get in Dortmund. The only likeable team in the quarters. Would be great if they won it.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
As for it being a PSG/City final don't underestimate Dortmund. How many expected them to beat Madrid?

Offline Paul_h

• Legacy Fan
wrong option from Lewandowski..there
PSG go up the other end and score

Offline MH41

• Kopite
PSG and Mbappe score a 4th, with the help of the pinball ricochet off 2 opposition players.
The type of luck that we couldn't buy on Sunday, that would have given us victory...

Offline Working Class Hen-Pecked Hero

• Is something to be...Lives at 999 Letsby Avenue.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
PSG vs City final more than likely. Brilliant..
I'm telling you, Bowie died and it's all gone to fuck.

Offline RJH

• doesn't know his alphabet
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Feels likely, grim. But it's what football deserves for allowing this shit to happen.

Fingers crossed for a Dortmund-Bayern final!

Offline rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • On Halloween, parents send kids out lookin like me
I find it so bizarre they keep you informed of other games when it's their own channel
If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly

Jurgen Klopp

Offline DarkOfTheManatee

• Anny Roader
Calamity of errors from Barca at the end there - brainlessly selfish from Lewandowski at one end, and then defensive self-destruct at the other despite Ter Stegen doing his best.

The winner of this semi-final are going to get battered by Man City, aren't they? Incredible that they got let off by CAS on a technicality and are now making a mockery of the premier club competition in the world...

Offline rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • On Halloween, parents send kids out lookin like me

The Cheatico
If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly

Jurgen Klopp

Offline RyanBabel19

• Embarrassing.
  • Legacy Fan
Lewandowskis decision making whenever I see him play is hilarious. How do you shoot ther :lmao

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan

Not necessarily.

Offline Lee1-6Liv

• Daddy Discord
  • Legacy Fan
How has Mbappe not been sent off. Already on a yellow and he's jumps over the advertising hoardings after both his goals.

Offline MH41

• Kopite
And Mbappe with a yellow card for going 'into the crowd', whilst ever other player who did the same thing, avoid any punishment.  ;D
Another strange disciplinary rule

Offline BoRed

• BoRing
  • Legacy Fan
  • BoRac
I find it so bizarre they keep you informed of other games when it's their own channel

Bizarre that you complain about it in a thread where people are posting updates from both games. ;D

Offline MH41

• Kopite
And Mbappe with a yellow card for going 'into the crowd', whilst ever other player who did the same thing, avoid any punishment.  ;D
Oh, maybe I'm wrong. Just noticed he was booked earlier.
Is this rule no longer in force?

Offline elkun

• Kopite
The way Barca gave the game up after getting a red card is ridiculous. It makes me appreciate our team even more when we were playing with 9 men the entire game and it was still a draw

Offline ShrewKop

• Legacy Fan
The Premier League need to get some of these hungarian refs over. He took no shit tonight from the Barca camp

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
Would have been mad if 3 La Liga sides made the semis as looked likely, Real aside (who aren't that good) the other teams are poor.

But then Dortmund-City would be more of a damp squib than Inter last season and PSG-City is just such a downer of a prospect.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline MH41

• Kopite
The Premier League need to get some of these hungarian refs over. He took no shit tonight from the Barca camp
Good Idea. Particularly when we have Szoboszlai in our line up!

Offline Lee1-6Liv

• Daddy Discord
  • Legacy Fan

I thought he got booked in the first half?

Offline davidlpool1982

• Legacy Fan

Definitely did after the first goal for arguing with a defender while trying to get the ball back out the net.

Offline oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad

Borussia Dortmund 4 - 2 Atlético Madrid; 14 minute highlights - https://ourmatch.me/16-04-2024-borussia-dortmund-vs-atletico-madrid

Barcelona 1 - 4 PSG; 10 minute highlights - https://hoofoot.com/?match=Barcelona_v_PSG_2024_04_16

Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline MH41

• Kopite

Yeah. See my following post. Think I'm wrong.

Offline Robinred

• Wanted for burglary.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Red since '64
Good Idea. Particularly when we have Szoboszlai in our line up!

I think he’s Romanian.
"The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology...as long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth." Mikhail Bakunin

Offline Bastion Of Invincibility

• Anny Roader
I think it’s less of any soft spot whatsoever, for me anyway, but more of a hatred of everything PSG stand for which is almost identical to Abu Dhabi.

That's fair. Let's hope for a Bayern/Real v Dortmund final for proper football fans.

Offline whtwht

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Mbappe v Hummels .. hahahahaa
He'll win the league in the next 3 years. Quote me on that.
Quote me on this, but come next season he'll be great for us. Just needs to remove the walking headless chicken next to him

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
Mbappe v Hummels .. hahahahaa

Dortmund will threaten their defense they have pace and good runners.

Offline Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
Barcelona have the biggest collection of really stupid footballers I've ever seen.
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline thejbs

• well-focussed, deffo not at all bias......ed
  • Legacy Fan
Apparently doing trials in keeper time wasting again...despite the six seconds rule still being on the lawbook and refs could just be told to enforce it. IFAB and FIFA are obsessed with trials to find solutions that already have an answer on the laws of the game.

Literally something that could be done by the VAR or AVAR. 6 second clock in the VAR room and after it elapses, the VAR informs the ref and an indirect free kick is given. Simple. You’d get rid of the problem overnight.

Online child-in-time

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Surprised Dortmund had it in themselves to turn it around after pushed back to 2-2.

Barca were just annihilated by PSG. They won the title last season but at what cost. I never got the hype around Araujo either. I don't follow Spanish football a lot but every time I see him play, he's suspect at best.
We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness.

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
Matsen looks a quality full back. Shame he plays for Chelsea.