Author Topic: Is the next Liverpool match on TV/radio/stream anywhere?  (Read 2552158 times)

Offline Red-O

• Main Stander
I know this may be a stupid question, but how do I get rid of all the adds on the viewing window..?

Offline damian

• Gregory Peck's scared of me. So is cling film. Too inept to swallow a tiddly (wink) ;) Likes the idea of straps.
  • Legacy Fan
I know this may be a stupid question, but how do I get rid of all the adds on the viewing window..?

Annoyingly hidden little crosses usually. Usually light grey on dark grey background and tiny.
RIP 97 - You'll Never Be Forgotten, You'll Never Walk Alone.

JUSTICE FOR THE 97 - Don't Buy The S*n

Offline zabadoh

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Walk on with hope in your heart

1)  Stop using Internet Explorer and use Chrome or Firefox
2)  Get an ad blocker.  Makes getting rid of those really easy as only the relevant "X"s show up.
“It's impossible,” said Pride.  “It's risky,” said Experience.  “It's pointless,” said Reason.

“Give it a try,” whispered the Heart. - Ken-Obi

Offline Callaghan.

• Enjoys a roasted nut (preferably the 'TonyTheRedNosedReindeer' variety)
  • Legacy Fan
Anyone know where the Europa draw is on Kodi, please?

Offline kopitenkw

• lemurphobic
  • Kopite
The only Europa League draw I didn't want, Dortmand at home in the second leg is the one we get. Well I am on holiday at the time, so that stuffs me up from going.

:no

Anyone know of a pub etc. in Venice that will show British teams in European football?

Offline Callaghan.

• Legacy Fan
The only Europa League draw I didn't want, Dortmand at home in the second leg is the one we get. Well I am on holiday at the time, so that stuffs me up from going.

:no

Anyone know of a pub etc. in Venice that will show British teams in European football?

This is the place to ask: http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=120287.msg14540910#msg14540910

Offline trevor1973

• Main Stander
  • "and Kenny Dalglish the creator supreme"
I just bought a new Android media box with kodi

Can someone recommend some of the better sources for football streams on it - I'd usually  exhaustively research myself but my health is pretty bad right now and am too weak - I'd read about operation robocop being brilliant but it's not opening and it's not connection as we have fibre yo the home as part of a trial

I used mobdro to watch the lfc mufc game and I find it pretty reliable - I see a ton of links from the various football sites listed - which seem to be the most stable - I bought it cause I was sick of paying sky extortionate amounts and the fact it's now BT sport you need as well - I'd love to rewatch game to see how be in sports fox and star soccer etc saw it

I usually watched before that any stream on iPad or flash via puffin browser and closing all those damn xs

Which do you find the best on kodi a stream cric free etc etc

Plus any tips of the best movie sites - I heard salt - showbox etc were good -

Thanks in advance - Trev

Offline Callaghan.

• Legacy Fan
There's a Kodi thread, Trev. You'll get tons of help in there. http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=253620.new#new

Get well soon.

Offline Alex Raisbeck

• Kopite
  • 'Arry Redknapp,baggy faced bell end bastard.

Can someone recommend some of the better sources for football streams on it - I'd usually  exhaustively research myself but my health is pretty bad right now and am too weak - I'd read about operation robocop being brilliant but it's not opening and it's not connection as we have fibre yo the home as part of a trial

I used mobdro to watch the lfc mufc game and I find it pretty reliable - I see a ton of links from the various football sites listed - which seem to be the most stable - I bought it cause I was sick of paying sky extortionate amounts and the fact it's now BT sport you need as well - I'd love to rewatch game to see how be in sports fox and star soccer etc saw it

I usually watched before that any stream on iPad or flash via puffin browser and closing all those damn xs

Thanks in advance - Trev

Sportsdevil, Moneysports, Operation Robocop, NJM Soccer
"How many lives has Liverpool skipper? 'Tis a puzzle that's hard to unravel; Each game he plays is the game of his life''....

Offline harryc

• ane ;)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We All Live in a Red and a White Kop

Thanks in advance - Trev

All the addons listed above are good also Halow TV well worth adding.

Exodus is the go to addon for movies and TV shows.

Offline simbo

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop

Thanks in advance - Trev

If you got a macbook you can install Kodi on your ipad

Offline dimwit

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • this is what depression will do to you

Thanks in advance - Trev

Try phoenix: https://seo-michael.co.uk/how-to-install-phoenix-for-xbmc/

Offline jjasonuk

• Looking for Mumbles on the Tottenham High Road.
  • Anny Roader
Are the Utd games anywhere to watch now?
On April 15th, 1989, 96 people went to watch their favourite team play and never came home. With families grieving, the S*n newspaper printed lies about the survivors, and has never apologised.

NEVER BUY THE S*N.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96
YNWA

Offline simbo

• Kopite

Are the Utd games anywhere to watch now?

Full matches

Offline jjasonuk

• Anny Roader
or highlights
On April 15th, 1989, 96 people went to watch their favourite team play and never came home. With families grieving, the S*n newspaper printed lies about the survivors, and has never apologised.

NEVER BUY THE S*N.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96
YNWA

Offline plasterered

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a....
Cheers, will add it to the links.
Fingers crossed you get it to work normally. If Bloodzeed's too heavy for you then you can try any other in the links on this page.

Regarding SopCast: 4.0.0 is the latest for Windows, I'd definitely update it as you'd have problems using streams. There are quite a few Russian/Spanish ones around and occasionally there's some in English as well, so it's still worth having it installed, the quality's still very good.

http://www.sopcast.org/download/
Nice one feller

Offline markrwoods

• Main Stander
  • My Precious
Can anybody help me out please? Is there a thread/link for pubs showing the game? Or are there any London reds who can suggest one? I'm down in London tomorrow. I know there is a thread for televised matches around the world but can't see anything for UK cities.

Thanks in advance.

Offline brownee61

• Main Stander
  • 'Drinks for the men, we ride at dawn'
Can anybody help me out please? Is there a thread/link for pubs showing the game? Or are there any London reds who can suggest one? I'm down in London tomorrow. I know there is a thread for televised matches around the world but can't see anything for UK cities.

Thanks in advance.

Ruse Bar down in Borough mate, 5 minutes from Borough tube or 10 from London bridge, easy walk, best place for a good crowd, atmosphere and a good pint.

Offline red annie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
Ruse Bar down in Borough mate, 5 minutes from Borough tube or 10 from London bridge, easy walk, best place for a good crowd, atmosphere and a good pint.

I thought that had closed/ changed hands/ not showing Liverpool games. I will have a quick shufty to see if I can find out more

Offline LiamG

• He's loving angels instead. Cos through it all they offer him protection.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Y.N.W.A
What's best way to watch a stream on iPhone? Is there an app to download and do you need to sign up to anything? Like ustream or something like that

Offline jjasonuk

• Anny Roader

NEVER BUY THE S*N.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96
YNWA

Offline markrwoods

• Main Stander
  • My Precious
I thought that had closed/ changed hands/ not showing Liverpool games. I will have a quick shufty to see if I can find out m
I thought that had closed/ changed hands/ not showing Liverpool games. I will have a quick shufty to see if I can find out more

I found that one online last night but sadly, looks like it might have closed down a few months ago.

Can anybody suggest any others? Have car, will travel.

Offline MikaelLFC

• King of the Stream
  • Legacy Fan
  • Wir glauben, Jürgen

Thanks in advance.
This site have a place called Albion in London that's supposed to have our game: http://www.matchpint.co.uk/bars-showing-southampton-vs-liverpool-226350

I'm afraid I can't verify it from Spain though ;D Hope you find something!

What's best way to watch a stream on iPhone? Is there an app to download and do you need to sign up to anything? Like ustream or something like that
There's no need to download the ustream app, you can watch those streams directly through the Chrome web browser. I also think you should be able to watch any Youtube streams should there be any.

And regarding apps, most have had good outcomes with the Live Media Player, once installed simply look for a TV channel. Today's a wee bit tricky though as our game isn't on the telly in the UK, but perhaps you'll have luck with either NBC SLE (USA), Sportsnet Ontario (Canada) or Fox Sports (Malaysia), either that or TV channels in other languages.

Offline LiamG

• He's loving angels instead. Cos through it all they offer him protection.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Y.N.W.A
Ah I'll download chrome then

Offline rocco

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️6 Times Baby ⭐️⭐️⭐️
Ah I'll download chrome then
live media player is very good on iPhone and iPad not sure about another phone but id guess it's as good .( free addition but worth the €5 for  the pro version ) .
Had the free version for a few weeks and it was fine but for the  adds .
« Last Edit: March 20, 2016, 11:30:10 am by rocco »

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
Lots of streams stil work on flash..

You will need a flash compliant browser for them.

I use puffin, but there are loads of others...
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
Lots of streams stil work on flash..

You will need a flash compliant browser for them.

I use puffin, but there are loads of others...

Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline WhoHe

• Legacy Fan
I assume this will be OK for iPhone as I have it on iPad but Universal TV HD is free to download from the App store and works very well, worth a try.

Offline MikaelLFC

• King of the Stream
  • Legacy Fan
  • Wir glauben, Jürgen

Southampton v Liverpool
13:30 Sun 20th Mar 2016
Premier League

Pre-match content:
Klopp pre Southampton

Liverpool: Mignolet, Clyne, Lovren, Sakho, Flanagan, Allen, Can, Coutinho, Lallana, Sturridge, Origi.
Subs: Ward, Toure, Benteke, Henderson, Ojo, Skrtel, Smith.

On TV: NBC SLE (USA) | Sportsnet Ontario (Canada) | Fox Sports (Malaysia)
Radio:
Online: Premier League Pass (New Zealand)
Other countries and channels: LIVEONSAT | LIVESOCCERTV

Kodi:
- Phoenix || Phoenix Sports > VC Events > Southampon vs Liverpool *Note: I had to clear the cache to see this one*
- Operation Robocop Ultimate
- NJM Soccer || Matchday 2016 > 10 Southampton v Liverpool || Extra Time > Southampton v Liverpool
- Moneysports || Sports Channels > Sportsnet Ontario 540
More information:
- Check out the Kodi / XBMC thread.

STREAMS IN ENGLISH:

BLOODZEED - acestream://42fe51591598d905ab011a9c8339150f8391dfa7 - AceStream 2000 Kbps (SuperSport 5)
FOOTYSTREAM - ustream (Sportsnet Ontario)
NFLSTREAM - ustream (Sportsnet Ontario)
SOCCEREMBED - ustream (NBC SLE)
STREAMSP - Browser (Fox Sports)
VSV - ustream (PLP)
ASTREAM - Browser
XSTREAM - Browser (NBC SLE)
HDSTREAMS - Browser
SPORTSDICTATOR - Browser - Browser
NEWSOCCER - Browser
EPLSITE - Browser
VIPLEAGUE - Browser
IBROD - Browser
GOATD - Browser - Browser
WIZHDSPORTS - Browser
MAMAHD - Browser
STOPSTREAM - Browser
FEED2ALL - Browser
CRICFREE - Browser

STREAMS IN OTHER LANGUAGES:

ARENAVISION ES - sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/258926 2000 Kbps
ARENAVISION ES - sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/258927 2000 Kbps
ARENAVISION ES - acestream://9d453ac1180e18ece1331ec4ef76d37d1cb86b03 - AceStream 2000 Kbps
ARENAVISION ES - acestream://d181b46c753963ee1f6cda3a58129b22c0492845 - AceStream 2000 Kbps
LIVEFOOTBALLOL BG - acestream://794fc495388278eaa8a49ca0152231e43aa9da01 - AceStream 1100 Kbps (Diema Sport)
LIVEFOOTBALLOL HU - acestream://d710f154d3892401cc1ef947e8a07ed0ce826d98 - AceStream 1500 Kbps (Digi Sport 3)
LIVEFOOTBALLOL UA - acestream://2a026f903cbc23dcd3ae9ed3ffd87bc2674eff61 - AceStream 1250 Kbps (Futbol 2)
LIVEFOOTBALLOL DK - acestream://747791c28682e20b4fd1b7242e0401f98ea724a1 - AceStream 1250 Kbps (TV3 Sport 2)
LIVEFOOTBALLOL SE - acestream://d2a87cccb12043603fa3c05ea0cfc1e560bbd266 - AceStream 1250 Kbps (Viasat Sport)
LIVEFOOTBALLOL LV - acestream://f4ff0076b469fa3e6f5db9c7c2fcdf1fd230aef4 - AceStream 1250 Kbps (Viasat Sport Baltic)

OTHER SITES WITH MORE STREAMS (IF NEEDED)

R7 - Flash streams | ustream
REDDIT - Flash streams | AceStream
* FSI - AceStream | Flash streams
* STREAMHUB - SopCast | AceStream | Flash streams
LIVEFOOTBALLOL - SopCast | AceStream | Flash streams
LIVETV - SopCast | AceStream | Flash streams
ROJADIRECTA - SopCast | AceStream | Flash streams
LIVE3S - SopCast
SOCCER188 - SopCast
LIVEFOOTBALL.WS RU - SopCast | AceStream
STREAMSPORTS - SopCast | AceStream | Flash streams
SPORT365 - Flash streams
12TH PLAYER - Flash streams

POST-MATCH CONTENT

VIETLIV - MOTD/Highlights/Pressers | Watch online
FULLMATCHESANDSHOWS - MOTD/Highlights/Full match/Pressers | Watch online
WATCHONLINEMATCH - MOTD - Highlights | Watch online
FOOTBALLORIGIN - Full match/MOTD/Highlights | Watch online
ROJADIRECTA - Full match | Download

PROGRAMS/APPS/ETC.:

Windows
- Kodi
- SopCast
- AceStream
- Veetle
Android
- MOBDRO
- ustream | Note: ustream works in the Chrome browser.
- SopCast
- Veetle
iOS
- Live Media Player
- ustream | Note: ustream works in the Chrome browser.
- SopCast
- Veetle

And please, ladies and gentlemen, try not to comment the game in this thread, there are others for that already. Thanks! :wave

COME ON YOU REDS!  :scarf
« Last Edit: March 20, 2016, 01:38:28 pm by MikaelLFC »

Online Mighty_Red

• Rojo Poderoso!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • All hail the King...
    • Join the fight - SOS
Thanks Mikael, great work as usual.

I've found in the last couple of weeks that the PLP streams (for other teams) have had a lot of issues with video quality (colour issues, tons of artifacts). Haven't had any buffering issues and its the same on both SD and HD links. All my other HD streams work fine so not sure if it is just an issue for me. I'll try clear the cache and try again.
Some clubs were always destined for greatness...

Offline NA_

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Thank you Mikael, much much appreciated mate!

Offline rocco

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Cheers
Cache Cleared ;)

Offline planet-terror

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Thanks MikaeL
bollocks

Offline ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
can't find both of these

- Operation Robocop Ultimate || PLP > Southampton v Liverpool *TBC* - Link 1 ; 2 ; 3
- NJM Soccer || Matchday 2016 > || Extra Time >

Offline Macca201188

• Kopite
Thanks Mikael
The reds are comin up the hill boys....

Offline rocco

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
>
can't find both of these

- Operation Robocop Ultimate || PLP > Southampton v Liverpool *TBC* - Link 1 ; 2 ; 3
- NJM Soccer || Matchday 2016 > || Extra Time >

Phoenix Sports > VC Events > Southampon vs Liverpool *Note: I had to clear the cache to see this one*

Working great

Offline sirjames

• The Manly Eunuch
  • Legacy Fan
Phoenix stream abit jumpy for anyone?
If we win, its normal because were Liverpool Football Club
Rafa  25/1/05

Offline dimwit

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • this is what depression will do to you
on kodi, moneysports->sportchannels->sportsnet ontario