Author Topic: Better Call Saul  (Read 185639 times)

Offline moondog

• dot com! Wake him up before he go-gos.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bring the noise
Re: Better Call Saul
« Reply #2160 on: October 12, 2022, 11:04:16 pm »
Forgot I had this, peeled off a phone box on princes avenue when season one came out and stuck to a board . Great piece of original artwork.

Offline Schmarn

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2161 on: October 21, 2022, 12:22:00 pm »

Been rewatching this from the start. The attention to detail is outstanding. Halfway through series 2 and Mike is sat in a diner waiting. One of the staff rings the bell on the counter and seconds later Hector enters, fully healthy. Chapeau.

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #2162 on: October 21, 2022, 12:23:45 pm »
Been rewatching this from the start. The attention to detail is outstanding. Halfway through series 2 and Mike is sat in a diner waiting. One of the staff rings the bell on the counter and seconds later Hector enters, fully healthy. Chapeau.
That part was amazing. Chills
YNWA

Offline djahern

• aka Gail Yodeller
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2163 on: October 22, 2022, 01:29:26 am »
Reached page 50 of this thread and 2 more episodes to go! Saving them until tomorrow night. Watched BB back when it was on and loved it. Watched the first 4 series of BCS and then waited for the Mrs to catch up (while she did that rewatched BB, then El Camino and rewatched BCS from the start. Now we’re both ready to go for the big finale. Looking forward to it, but still no idea quite how they will end the show.

Offline Graeme

• Slightly Undergay RAWK PC Support
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2164 on: November 18, 2022, 10:33:16 am »
Do you know, I must have watched Beverley Hills Cop a dozen times. It was on the other day and I was looking on IMDB whilst it was on and it said Jonathan Banks (Mike) was in Beverley Hills Cop? I literally had no idea this was him...

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #2165 on: November 18, 2022, 11:30:13 am »
Do you know, I must have watched Beverley Hills Cop a dozen times. It was on the other day and I was looking on IMDB whilst it was on and it said Jonathan Banks (Mike) was in Beverley Hills Cop? I literally had no idea this was him...

Fuck. Neither did I.  :D
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline Hedley Lamarr

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #2166 on: November 18, 2022, 12:01:17 pm »

He looks like Platini.

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #2167 on: November 19, 2022, 02:07:24 pm »
Horse running at Lingfield today called Kim Wexler.

Online duvva 💅

• lippa RAWK Diivva, broke Kenny's sky
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC Quiz Rivals Most Hated
« Reply #2168 on: November 20, 2022, 12:08:49 am »

Just happened to flick past Under Siege 2 just now and he’s in that too
"If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly" - Jurgen Klopp

Offline ScottScott

• Thugby...It's just not rugger old chap!!!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2169 on: February 3, 2023, 09:13:55 pm »
Finally caught up on this and finished it. Perfect, absolutely perfect

It's up there with The Wire, BB and The Sopranos. Just absolutely incredible TV from start to finish. Can't wait to watch it again. Gutted it's over

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #2170 on: April 18, 2023, 09:11:49 pm »
Okay, doing a re-watch, ready for season 6 which just came on Netflix stateside.

In season 5, I have a question...

Spoiler
Why did Bolsa hire the gang to intercept Lalo's bail money and kill Jimmy? Gus stated that it was Bolsa, was it because Bolsa wanted him to stay in jail and out of the way? Slightly confused on the various motivations with that sequence.
Spoiler
[close]
[close]

Online Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
« Reply #2171 on: April 18, 2023, 11:30:12 pm »
Okay, doing a re-watch, ready for season 6 which just came on Netflix stateside.

In season 5, I have a question...

Spoiler
Why did Bolsa hire the gang to intercept Lalo's bail money and kill Jimmy? Gus stated that it was Bolsa, was it because Bolsa wanted him to stay in jail and out of the way? Slightly confused on the various motivations with that sequence.
Spoiler

[close]
[close]
Spoiler
he was protecting Gus, therefore also protecting his own interests as Gus is such a big earner. That’s what I just read, anyway :)
[close]
Anyone else being strangely drawn to Dion Dublin's nipples?

Offline afc tukrish

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #2172 on: April 19, 2023, 01:10:03 am »
Spoiler
he was protecting Gus, therefore also protecting his own interests as Gus is such a big earner. That’s what I just read, anyway :)
[close]

Spoiler
I can see that, but Lalo is a Mexican, Gus is a Chilean. There is a stated, repeated disdain for Gus because of that. Sort of expected Bolsa to favor Lalo because of it. The guy who made the sneaky phone call when the Twins in Boots went to pick up the 7 mil was obviously contacting Bolsa. Maybe he just saw it as an opportunity to nark 7 million dollars...
[close]

Offline Graeme

• Slightly Undergay RAWK PC Support
  • Legacy Fan

Online duvva 💅

• lippa RAWK Diivva, broke Kenny's sky
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC Quiz Rivals Most Hated
« Reply #2175 on: August 5, 2023, 12:27:33 am »
Ah that’s a shame. What an iconic character Hector is, brilliantly played and interesting to know where the inspiration came from
"If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly" - Jurgen Klopp

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2176 on: August 6, 2023, 07:41:23 am »
Ah that’s a shame. What an iconic character Hector is, brilliantly played and interesting to know where the inspiration came from
Yep, he played it all magnificently.
RIP.