Author Topic: Newcastle United - Property of Saudi Arabia  (Read 170381 times)

Offline Paully

• Not the BlackAndWhitey one!
  • Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Newcastle United - Property of Saudi Arabia
« Reply #2360 on: March 18, 2024, 02:50:41 pm »
They will bin off Howe as soon as a high profile manager becomes available I reckon.

They may even go for Mourinho if they believe he still has the links to get them some of the big names under Jorge Mendes. He'll rinse them for that extra money in 2/3 years time when they give him a massive new contract.

He's got more than enough credit for me to start next season but I'm not the one who calls the shots!

He's done a brilliant job from the absolute wreck that he inherited from that useless Manc wanker!

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2361 on: March 18, 2024, 04:40:58 pm »
He's got more than enough credit for me to start next season but I'm not the one who calls the shots!

He's done a brilliant job from the absolute wreck that he inherited from that useless Manc wanker!

They prefer blades & hacksaws Paully.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #2362 on: March 18, 2024, 05:59:35 pm »
but there still has been some superb highlights.

In Jason Tindall’s hair mostly.

Offline JRed

• After a 2L bottle of strongbow I’d do anything!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2363 on: March 18, 2024, 06:02:29 pm »
I certainly wasn't - I know we massively over-achieved last season due to the likes of you lot being shite.

Hopefully we can finish 8th (or 7th depending on FA Cup results which should mean 8th) or above and qualify for Europe next season.

The Tonali ban, Barnes being injured 95% of the season as well as a ridiculous amount of injuries has killed us this season but there still has been some superb highlights.
Yeah a lot of injuries, don’t think it has killed you tho as none of them had their heads chopped off, now that kills you.

Offline Paully

• Kopite
« Reply #2364 on: March 18, 2024, 07:45:58 pm »
Yeah a lot of injuries, don’t think it has killed you tho as none of them had their heads chopped off, now that kills you.

The usual engaging replies on here I see!

Offline JRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2365 on: March 18, 2024, 07:48:50 pm »
The usual engaging replies on here I see!
Have you still not realised you will never get anything different on here whilst you still support the Saudi regime?

Offline Paully

• Kopite
« Reply #2366 on: March 18, 2024, 08:07:20 pm »
Have you still not realised you will never get anything different on here whilst you still support the Saudi regime?

I support NUFC, pal.

Rafa helped bring our takeover - do you dislike him because of this? Not to mention he worked in that great human rights place that is China

Offline Legs

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2367 on: March 18, 2024, 08:07:57 pm »

Is that the Manc who is actually a Geordie ?

Of course Howe has done a better job he had way way way more money than him to spend !

Offline Paully

• Kopite
« Reply #2368 on: March 18, 2024, 08:14:08 pm »
Is that the Manc who is actually a Geordie ?

Of course Howe has done a better job he had way way way more money than him to spend !

Geordie?! He was nearly in the tears when we beat them 5-0 in the Sky Sports studio in 96! He’s a Manc wanker and the most insufferable and worst manager I’ve seen up here!

Offline Legs

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2369 on: March 18, 2024, 08:16:14 pm »
Geordie?! He was nearly in the tears when we beat them 5-0 in the Sky Sports studio in 96! He’s a Manc wanker and the most insufferable and worst manager I’ve seen up here!

Well maybe he isn’t well liked I don’t know but it’s clear why Howe has done better isn’t it ?

Offline JRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2370 on: March 18, 2024, 08:16:43 pm »
I support NUFC, pal.

Rafa helped bring our takeover - do you dislike him because of this? Not to mention he worked in that great human rights place that is China
One and the same.

One of my favourite LFC players ever is Steven Gerrard and he can get to fuck for taking the blood soaked sheckle. Does that answer your question?

Offline Paully

• Kopite
« Reply #2371 on: March 18, 2024, 08:23:16 pm »
One and the same.

One of my favourite LFC players ever is Steven Gerrard and he can get to fuck for taking the blood soaked sheckle. Does that answer your question?

I asked about Rafa not Gerrard so it clearly does not answer my question

Online LovelyCushionedHeader

• Not so pleasant non-upholstered footer
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2372 on: March 18, 2024, 08:27:24 pm »

What do you get out of coming on here? It's fucking weird not even considering the current issues with your club.
And if the rain stops, and everything's dry.. she would cry, just so I could drink tears from her eyes.

Offline Paully

• Kopite
« Reply #2373 on: March 18, 2024, 08:32:53 pm »
What do you get out of coming on here? It's fucking weird not even considering the current issues with your club.

I was never asked this question pre-takeover, weirdly.

What issues, pal? Your club and the rest of the cartel making the league blatantly uncompetitive for everyone else, I assume you’re referring to?

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2374 on: March 18, 2024, 08:35:08 pm »
Cartel  ;D

Always know someone is a complete dickhead with no argument when they wheel that one out.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline JRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2375 on: March 18, 2024, 08:40:24 pm »

What part exactly do you think Rafa played in the despotic regime’s takeover of the former Newcastle Utd anyway?
What do you class as ‘competitive’ ? Sportswashing oil states cheating the rules so they can outspend  every club that plays by the rules so only they can win the trophies? Is that your idea of competitiveness?
You sound more and more sportswashed every time you post on here.

Offline reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2376 on: March 18, 2024, 08:41:48 pm »
Just ignore him folks, let him talk to himself.

Offline RJH

• doesn't know his alphabet
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2377 on: March 18, 2024, 08:42:40 pm »

What issues, pal? Your club and the rest of the cartel making the league blatantly uncompetitive for everyone else, I assume you’re referring to?

"The cartel".

The calling card of the sportwashers and the desperate to be sport-washed.

Even more ironic given your owners are the leaders of the biggest fucking cartel on the planet.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2378 on: March 18, 2024, 08:46:31 pm »

Where as your fucking Club is owned by a member of an actual cartel, one that used covid & a war to fleece ordinary people.

Do you understand where I am coming from you absolute c*nt ?

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2379 on: March 18, 2024, 08:50:57 pm »
I support NUFC, pal.

You do realise that no one on here has an issue with the citizens of Saudi Arabia or the country itself? It's the vile despotic rulers of the country that no one on here, except maybe your wee Geordie mate MonsLibpool, accepts.

I'm sure there are many millions of sound Saudi Arabian people. Just like there will be many millions of sound Chinese people (I've met and worked with loads over the years).

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the club that Rafa joined had absolutely nothing to do with the rulers of China?

So unless I'm mistaken, Rafa going to work at a football club in China isn't in any way similar to the journalist murdering, homophobic, sexist scum that you open your arse cheeks for owning a football club is it?

Online Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2380 on: March 18, 2024, 08:51:38 pm »

Do you understand where I am coming from you absolute c*nt ?

:wellin

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2381 on: March 18, 2024, 08:54:32 pm »

Offline thejbs

• well-focussed, deffo not at all bias......ed
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2382 on: March 18, 2024, 11:31:41 pm »
The whataboutism is bad enough, but referring to us as part of a “Cartel” should be an instant ban for stupidity. Their despotic Saudi overlords have a hotline to the uk government ffs. OPEC is quite literally a cartel.

The c*nts have fleeced every single one of us, as well as butchering and murdering innocents with impunity, and Paully is in here tonguing their hole because his team might get a marquee signing.

Offline Tokyoite

• Kopite
  • Biggest Endo fan
« Reply #2383 on: March 19, 2024, 01:26:05 am »

Is this what talking to someone who’s been brainwashed feels like? :lmao

Online LovelyCushionedHeader

• Not so pleasant non-upholstered footer
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2384 on: March 19, 2024, 07:29:17 am »

You just let me know if you need anymore rope.
And if the rain stops, and everything's dry.. she would cry, just so I could drink tears from her eyes.

Offline Redley

• Legacy Fan
  • Turned doubters to believers
« Reply #2385 on: March 19, 2024, 10:07:23 am »
You just let me know if you need anymore rope.

Pretty sure his clubs owners should have plenty, or is that not one of their methods?

Offline Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
  • The cheesy side of town
« Reply #2386 on: March 19, 2024, 03:10:37 pm »
Pretty sure his clubs owners should have plenty, or is that not one of their methods?

But you need rope to tie peoples hand together otherwise they can reach the back of their necks and make it messy
aarf, aarf, aarf.

Offline Original

• Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #2387 on: March 19, 2024, 05:32:44 pm »
Looking at where we were under Hodgson, how close to going into administration we were, the success we've had since and how we've gone about it, I find it astounding that anyone has the fucking brass neck to label us as a member of some "cartel"
« Last Edit: March 19, 2024, 05:50:55 pm by Original »

Offline Ma Vie en Rouge

• J'aime voir...!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2388 on: March 19, 2024, 05:35:36 pm »

Aaaaaaaaah. There it is. There's a cartel. Keeping giants like NUFC down. Saudi money is just righting wrongs, fighting the old powers.

My god, man, have some shame. Liverpool Football Club and Manchester United are massive because we built over many years, won over many years, changed and battled over many years. Arsenal are a big club, not in the same bracket, but for the same reasons. It's not a cartel, it's a goddam meritocracy, and one which the likes of your owners would destroy in an instant to sportswash their bloody image in the sinks of their brainwashed supporters. That's you, by the way.

A cartel. :D You've really exposed yourself there.

Offline Paully

• Kopite
« Reply #2389 on: March 19, 2024, 05:52:50 pm »
Aaaaaaaaah. There it is. There's a cartel. Keeping giants like NUFC down. Saudi money is just righting wrongs, fighting the old powers.

My god, man, have some shame. Liverpool Football Club and Manchester United are massive because we built over many years, won over many years, changed and battled over many years. Arsenal are a big club, not in the same bracket, but for the same reasons. It's not a cartel, it's a goddam meritocracy, and one which the likes of your owners would destroy in an instant to sportswash their bloody image in the sinks of their brainwashed supporters. That's you, by the way.

A cartel. :D You've really exposed yourself there.

Trying to destroy English football and piss off to to form a  European super league?

Actively trying to block our takeover?

Ha ha ha righto  ;D

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2390 on: March 19, 2024, 05:58:08 pm »
I'll leave this prick for you guys.

Offline Ma Vie en Rouge

• J'aime voir...!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2391 on: March 19, 2024, 05:59:18 pm »
I'm going to ignore you after this, and think you should be banned for your own good as well as ours, but the reason clubs like LFC wanted a European Super League is because entities (you're not really a club any more) like NUFC and MCFC are outright cheats who refuse to play by the rules that every other club signs up to, and want to strongarm cheat their way to hollow victories.

Why on earth you'd want your club to end up like Man City (which is the endgame), at best reviled, but mostly just treated with utter indifference despite all their trophies, I have no idea.

And as others note, it's so laughable to mention cartels in the light of your ownership.

Go and troll somewhere else, I won't be addressing your nonsense again.

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2392 on: March 19, 2024, 05:59:43 pm »
Trying to destroy English football and piss off to to form a  European super league?

That's not entirely true. No one who would have joined the European Super League would have left the Premier League.

Actively trying to block our takeover?

Right. I hope we'd do it again. I don't want any nation states owning clubs, much less one with an awful human rights record. If we're ever in the sights of one, I'd hope the Premier League blocks that and kicks out Newcastle's and Man City's owners whilst they're at it.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Online DelTrotter

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2393 on: March 19, 2024, 06:01:28 pm »
A shit Newcastle team come 4th last year, did the cartel not exist then? Or did they just allow you a decent season to hide the truth? Did the cartel also force you to waste money on the likes of Barnes and Tonali? How deep does the conspiracy go?

Offline reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2394 on: March 19, 2024, 06:02:36 pm »
I'll leave this prick for you guys.

It's pointless engaging with him, paully as we knew him has gone just like the club he supported so now he's no different to a programmed bot 😕

Online newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2395 on: March 19, 2024, 06:09:30 pm »
That's not entirely true. No one who would have joined the European Super League would have left the Premier League.

Right. I hope we'd do it again. I don't want any nation states owning clubs, much less one with an awful human rights record. If we're ever in the sights of one, I'd hope the Premier League blocks that and kicks out Newcastle's and Man City's owners whilst they're at it.

This is my favorite gaslighting/revision/falsehood - call it what you will - that somehow the Gary Neville's of the world were able to get the Sky Sport's and Talk Sport sheep of the world to jump all over.

No one was leaving the PL - but apparently it was too much for the 3 brain celled supporters to follow.

Online The North Bank

• Can even make the sun shine in Manchester - once in a blue moon...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2396 on: March 19, 2024, 06:12:48 pm »
Newcastle have always been big spenders, no one spent more than them in the 90s, broke the British transfer record on shearer, then got ginola, ferdinand , asprilla etc, but because theyve bottled everything for the last 50 years, its the cartel’s fault.
Infact If it wasnt for the cartel, beheddie would be winning titles right now, not languishing below cartel members Brighton wolves and west ham.

Offline Redley

• Legacy Fan
  • Turned doubters to believers
« Reply #2397 on: March 19, 2024, 06:50:31 pm »
I’ve always wondered what the cartel is actually achieving

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2398 on: March 19, 2024, 06:51:50 pm »
I’ve always wondered what the cartel is actually achieving

Deaths, bankruptcies & freezing pensioners.

Salt of the earth they are.

Offline JRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2399 on: March 19, 2024, 07:11:50 pm »
Were we in the cartel when we didn’t win the title for 29 years? We should get our membership fees back if we were!

Just be honest, you think more of a little trophy than you do of the absolutely barbaric way your owners treat their citizens. It’s a fucking disgrace that knobhead fans just accept whatever horrific regime owns their once proud club because you might get a trophy. I won’t bother replying to you again because sportswashed people just disgust me to be honest.