Author Topic: Question  (Read 2844 times)

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
Question
« on: October 2, 2017, 05:50:00 pm »
Hi just have a question. I've noticed the Jurgen Klopp Tactics Thread is locked, will it be staying locked long. I am assuming there has been the usual shite stuff going on, but it is usually a really interesting thread. Be grateful for any update.  :wave
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline Oddball

• aka 'Steve'. Thinks Autumn is a series. Shite at COD. Search me. Mathematical legend. "Space". Likes to Fuck holmes. Currently sporting a fetching muzzy. Onion Fondler. Blinded by the light. Would like a small larger beer. Can fakh orf
  • RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
Re: Question
« Reply #1 on: October 2, 2017, 06:42:41 pm »
Loads of (and I posted too) shit was posted in there. Was slagging off the team and each other. Nowt to do with the subject matter and rightly locked. All the posts have been deleted, but I do hope it's re opened.
We may sign Salah, but I'll show my arse in the middle of town if we sign one of VVD or Keita. Not gonna happen.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2 on: October 2, 2017, 07:03:08 pm »
Loads of (and I posted too) shit was posted in there. Was slagging off the team and each other. Nowt to do with the subject matter and rightly locked. All the posts have been deleted, but I do hope it's re opened.

I suspected, might have known you'd be involved.  ;D  Hopefully it will be open again then. We all need to take a step back after a disappointment, and get away from the computer.  :wave

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Southern Pansy
« Reply #3 on: October 2, 2017, 07:58:19 pm »
Unlocked. It was locked after loads of people used a starred topic as a post match rant topic. And then got muted for their trouble. When the faeces strikes the swirly thing, we tend to lock the decent topics to save having to clean them up afterwards.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4 on: October 2, 2017, 08:04:15 pm »
Unlocked. It was locked after loads of people used a starred topic as a post match rant topic. And then got muted for their trouble. When the faeces strikes the swirly thing, we tend to lock the decent topics to save having to clean them up afterwards.

Fair enough, just sorry you have to do it. People need more perspective. Thanks for unlocking it. :wave

Offline Oddball

• aka 'Steve'. Thinks Autumn is a series. Shite at COD. Search me. Mathematical legend. "Space". Likes to Fuck holmes. Currently sporting a fetching muzzy. Onion Fondler. Blinded by the light. Would like a small larger beer. Can fakh orf
  • RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #5 on: October 2, 2017, 08:06:16 pm »
Apologies for posting in there, I didnt notice the star. I will look out for starred topics more carefully :wave
We may sign Salah, but I'll show my arse in the middle of town if we sign one of VVD or Keita. Not gonna happen.

Offline jooneyisdagod

• Doesn't like having pussy round the house
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2017, 02:46:35 am »
Any chance the Henderson thread can be unlocked? Some very interesting posts from Ted Knutson that could IMO add to the discussion.
Quote from: Dion Fanning

The chants for Kenny Dalglish that were heard again on Wednesday do not necessarily mean that the fans see him as the saviour. This is not Newcastle, longing for the return of Kevin Keegan. Simply, Dalglish represents everything Hodgson is not and, in fairness, everything Hodgson could or would not hope to be.