Author Topic: Man City - cheating bastards rumbled  (Read 2796194 times)

Offline Andy82lfc

• Legacy Fan
Re: Man City - Who Cares?
« Reply #360 on: February 11, 2020, 10:01:16 am »
A lot of people outside of Europe (an probably a few in Europe too) think that Man city were founded in about 2005 and that they didn't exist before Abu Dhabi made them, a friend in Argentina actually asked me something very similar one time too  :lmao They are such a non-entity which of course leads to all these conspiracy loons and throwing toys out their prams.

Online redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #361 on: February 11, 2020, 10:14:32 am »
This won't make them happy at all

Row brewing over Liverpool and Manchester United's involvement in Premier League chief executive search

Rivals of the two most successful teams in English football are concerned they had an 'unofficial veto' during recruitment process

Premier League rivals of Liverpool and Manchester United are understood to be concerned by claims the two clubs had an "unofficial veto" of the recruitment process for the top tier's new chief executive.

Executives at runaway league leaders Liverpool and United were kept in close contact during the process that eventually led to Richard Masters being hired, the New York Times reports.

The club are said to deny suggestions they had "unilateral power to decline a candidate", but it is claimed at least one of the frontrunners for the job, Dave Howe of NBC Universal, was introduced to both Liverpool's Tom Werner and Ed Woodward of Manchester United.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2020/02/10/row-brewing-liverpool-manchester-uniteds-involvement-premier/

From the NYT article

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/02/09/sports/soccer/premier-league-ceo.html?searchResultPosition=1

I might be being thick, but it says our feedback was positive, yet later says they declined to offer him the job. So how could it be due to us vetoing it? Sounds like it's all down to the red Mancs getting the final say to me! :P
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Medellin

• Self-confessed daft meff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #362 on: February 11, 2020, 10:32:14 am »
Get used to tasting defeat yer c*nts

Support the team,Trust & Believe.

Offline boots

• upon a hippo only look good if they match the tutu - fact! Oor Wullie, Your Wullie, A'Buddy's Wullie.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Klopptimistic
« Reply #363 on: February 11, 2020, 10:37:28 am »
Everton are a bigger club than Man Shitty
Typing with my finger on my computer. Other appendages are available.

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #364 on: February 11, 2020, 10:37:34 am »
Money can't buy you love

Talking of the Beatles I see the John Lennon impersonator's band has a new song out, Blue Moon Rising!

'When the night is falling
And the land is cold
And that secret you found in your pocket
Will remain untold
There's a storm out on the horizon
And it's coming our way

By the light of the blue moon rising
Shall we just run away?'

Yeah, you prick, a Red Storm Rising.

Online RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #365 on: February 11, 2020, 11:01:05 am »
That whopper at BlueLoon Karen7 thinks the article a smoking gun.

Just waiting for confirmation that her brother knows someone (It might be the same someone who knows the shady going on's at Stockley Park) who was close to the PL CEO vetting process.
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Online A-Bomb

• Garlic Butter Coming. Isn’t as good as Divock Origi. Can we sell him?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #366 on: February 11, 2020, 11:08:02 am »
Oh good, this way United and good selves can veto Man City's participation in the Premier League next year.  :wave

Let's be honest their fans won't miss them, they never turn up anyway!  ;D

Online Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #367 on: February 11, 2020, 11:51:32 am »
Get used to tasting defeat yer c*nts

How about changing the thread title, it's shit  ;D

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #368 on: February 11, 2020, 02:44:00 pm »
Talking of the Beatles I see the John Lennon impersonator's band has a new song out, Blue Moon Rising!

'When the night is falling
And the land is cold
And that secret you found in your pocket
Will remain untold
There's a storm out on the horizon
And it's coming our way
By the light of the blue moon rising
Shall we just run away?'

Yeah, you prick, a Red Storm Rising.

Yeah you great tit.  Run away.  Run fast, run far.

I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #369 on: February 11, 2020, 03:05:49 pm »
The blue mancs are going ballistic they weren't approached for the veto meeting or whatever it was.  ;D

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)
« Reply #370 on: February 11, 2020, 03:09:46 pm »
"This absolutely stinks of ‘Blatta/Platini style corruption’.
Picking the CEO of the PL knowing he will always have your back is as bent as it can get. I really hope we get someone with some real balls to stand up and call them all out, with hard evidence etc etc. There needs to be some time done behind bars with big Errol and his shower buddies for this cnuts."

;D ;D

Offline Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #371 on: February 11, 2020, 03:20:44 pm »
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline King Kenny 7

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #372 on: February 11, 2020, 04:02:43 pm »
Their game against West Ham confirmed for Wed 19th.

Online Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #373 on: February 11, 2020, 04:20:34 pm »
Their game against West Ham confirmed for Wed 19th.

Suits them as they both get a week off for their break but won't end up 3 weeks without a match.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #374 on: February 11, 2020, 04:32:56 pm »
Why weren't we consulted? WHA..WHA..WHA!   :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Offline Vote For Pedro

• "Kay-bye!"
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #375 on: February 11, 2020, 04:32:56 pm »
Suits them as they both get a week off for their break but won't end up 3 weeks without a match.
My main issue is whether that falls under the current fantasy football week. Anything else is superfluous

Online ScouserAtHeart

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pissing Manc "fans" off since 1999.
« Reply #376 on: February 11, 2020, 04:44:27 pm »
Why weren't we consulted? WHA..WHA..WHA!   :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

They thought they were important and relevant. Turns out they're not. Such a shame.
"Jürgen Klopp is bringing Liverpool's 'fuck you' back. And I can't wait."

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #377 on: February 11, 2020, 04:45:06 pm »
My main issue is whether that falls under the current fantasy football week. Anything else is superfluous
yes it does
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Online CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #378 on: February 11, 2020, 05:15:55 pm »
This won't make them happy at all

Row brewing over Liverpool and Manchester United's involvement in Premier League chief executive search

Rivals of the two most successful teams in English football are concerned they had an 'unofficial veto' during recruitment process

Premier League rivals of Liverpool and Manchester United are understood to be concerned by claims the two clubs had an "unofficial veto" of the recruitment process for the top tier's new chief executive.

Executives at runaway league leaders Liverpool and United were kept in close contact during the process that eventually led to Richard Masters being hired, the New York Times reports.

The club are said to deny suggestions they had "unilateral power to decline a candidate", but it is claimed at least one of the frontrunners for the job, Dave Howe of NBC Universal, was introduced to both Liverpool's Tom Werner and Ed Woodward of Manchester United.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2020/02/10/row-brewing-liverpool-manchester-uniteds-involvement-premier/

From the NYT article

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/02/09/sports/soccer/premier-league-ceo.html?searchResultPosition=1

When will they learn, there is a footballing Royalty whom are sought for their approval on matters that matter to the game in this country and abroad, we, are that Royalty - the trampy family from skid row that one lottery are not, and never will, be that.

@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline Marty 85

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #379 on: February 11, 2020, 05:45:46 pm »
Has anyone saw the new Gilette advert with Sterling as the moral compass of all things good. It also talks some shite about not lifting your fists  :shite: :shite: :shite: :shite:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnaChQh5Slo

Offline aw1991

• Legacy Fan
  • Love Firmino, hate bastards
« Reply #380 on: February 11, 2020, 05:47:44 pm »
Everton are a bigger club than Man Shitty
Everton is Man City minus the Arteta money

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #381 on: February 11, 2020, 06:23:52 pm »
Money can't buy you love

Money can buy you likes.

Offline Sir Capon of Debaser

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
    • https://murderouskaburdacus.bandcamp.com/
« Reply #382 on: February 11, 2020, 06:44:59 pm »
Money can buy you likes.
You are Noel Gallagher and i claim my 5 pounds

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #383 on: February 11, 2020, 06:55:28 pm »
Go these lot not remember when United's chief exec also ran the Prem?

Popcorn's Art

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #384 on: February 11, 2020, 07:03:55 pm »
Has anyone saw the new Gilette advert with Sterling as the moral compass of all things good. It also talks some shite about not lifting your fists  :shite: :shite: :shite: :shite:

I saw that the other day.

This is the idiot who lost his head because he lost a game of football, then attacked a teammate because of it a few days later.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Sir Capon of Debaser

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
    • https://murderouskaburdacus.bandcamp.com/
« Reply #385 on: February 11, 2020, 07:09:47 pm »
I saw that the other day.

This is the idiot who lost his head because he lost a game of football, then attacked a teammate because of it a few days later.
Be wary of the try hard flat earthers. They’ll be coming for ye

Offline RobbieRedman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #386 on: February 11, 2020, 07:12:10 pm »

Offline Doc Red

• Chills before posting and wishes others had too
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The eye cannot see what the mind does not know.
« Reply #387 on: February 11, 2020, 07:52:16 pm »

I'm surprised.
After the Gillette commercial where man had to be restrained from being "men" and were shown the proper way to act towards women, I was expecting this to have a bunch of white players restrained from being "white" and shown the proper way to act towards minorities. #tolerance#educatethewhitemales.

This commerical only had Sterling acting self righteous and hypocritical. Well done Gillette, you did a Gillette on Sterling.
The child who is not embraced by the village will burn it down to feel its warmth.
There go my people. I must follow them, for I am their leader.

Offline Medellin

• Self-confessed daft meff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #388 on: February 11, 2020, 08:09:09 pm »

People need to stop posting & quoting this..
Support the team,Trust & Believe.

Offline aussie_ox

• Main Stander
  • LFC Blood Red all the way
« Reply #389 on: February 11, 2020, 10:36:22 pm »
Everton is Man City minus the Arteta money

Everton fans are all closet Utd fans
Klopp that!

Offline aussie_ox

• Main Stander
« Reply #390 on: February 11, 2020, 10:37:07 pm »
The blue mancs are going ballistic they weren't approached for the veto meeting or whatever it was.  ;D

Glorious, I love it.    Bring on the VAR conspiracies, they've truly lost their heads over at bluemoon.   
Klopp that!

Offline aussie_ox

• Main Stander
« Reply #391 on: February 11, 2020, 10:38:15 pm »
As by far the two biggest clubs in the league I can see why we were asked to meet with any potential candidate.

I can also see why little City were not.

This is the reality that the skyblue bitters just can't accept.   Most of them seem to live in an alternate reality these days.
Klopp that!

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #392 on: February 11, 2020, 10:40:30 pm »
They're outdoing Everton.

Whinging City FC

biggest set of sore losers in sports

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #393 on: February 11, 2020, 10:43:15 pm »

Online Original

• Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #394 on: February 11, 2020, 11:02:20 pm »
Imagine being arsed about another club having a veto over the appointment of premier league senior management, weirdos

Offline Johns_Barn

• No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #395 on: February 11, 2020, 11:28:55 pm »
I'm surprised.
After the Gillette commercial where man had to be restrained from being "men" and were shown the proper way to act towards women, I was expecting this to have a bunch of white players restrained from being "white" and shown the proper way to act towards minorities. #tolerance#educatethewhitemales.

This commerical only had Sterling acting self righteous and hypocritical. Well done Gillette, you did a Gillette on Sterling.

You've clearly not been following metoo...

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #396 on: February 11, 2020, 11:37:33 pm »

What I like most about this now is knowing we're going to take their trophy lift from them, whilst they'll get nowhere near ours.

Popcorn's Art

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #397 on: February 11, 2020, 11:42:49 pm »
Don't know what everyone's problem is, Medellin made a reasonable and sensible request.

Since then, this many posters...

have failed to hono(u)r the request...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Online FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #398 on: February 11, 2020, 11:47:04 pm »

Offline vblfc

• "Verily, behold! Liverpool Football Club!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Let your soul and spirit fly Into the mystic
« Reply #399 on: February 12, 2020, 06:28:27 am »

just spent 10 mins watching that on repeat. Then realised its fake. Big Ali was sitting at front on the real version 8):champ :champ :champ