Author Topic: Man City - cheating bastards rumbled  (Read 2796075 times)

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
Re: Man City - Who Cares?
« Reply #280 on: February 9, 2020, 11:34:00 am »
Man City is exactly that. A brand. A Brand set up as a PR machine to show that whilst Ahu Dhabi are murderous, tortuous human rights abusers, they also have a sunnier side. Which should make all the abused and oppressed peoples go all 'aww bless'.

They're nothing like that, they amount to fuck all on the world stage. Pep's name was the main attraction for getting him to gain some sort of indirect connection to big club status, by 'getting' a Barcelona manager. They'll be after Messi to gain some more connection with 'the big clubs' they are and will forever be, just a medium sized club from the north of England and simply put, just like Everton here, a club will never get out of the shadow of its city rivals. A brand they ain't, a wonna be - they are.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline kopite77

• Legacy Fan
  • In Jurgen we trust!
« Reply #281 on: February 9, 2020, 11:42:09 am »
Man City v West Ham has been postponed for fan safety reasons, I didn’t know empty blue seats qualified as fans! ;D
HARRY HARRIS, MARK LAWRENSON, JOSE MOURIHNO,PETER KENYON, ROMAN ABRAMOVICH, ALAN HANSEN, YOU GUY'S TOOK ONE HELL OF A BEATING

AND Mr KENWRIGHT YOU CAN STICK YOUR FUCKING GROUNDSHARE UP YOUR ARSE!

Hicks and Gillett, Game Over, thanks for Fuck All Fuckfaces, Internet Terrorist and Proud!

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #282 on: February 9, 2020, 11:43:14 am »
Man City getting an extended winter break now. #taintedrunnerup

Offline J-Mc-

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #283 on: February 9, 2020, 11:45:09 am »
Probably be rescheduled for during the week, or next weekend i’d imagine?

Offline Big Red Richie

• Thread killer extraordinaire. For future reference the order is T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #284 on: February 9, 2020, 11:50:28 am »
Man City v West Ham has been postponed for fan safety reasons, I didn’t know empty blue seats qualified as fans! ;D
All joking aside, I'm not surprised.

The weather here in Liverpool, and the wider North West of the U.K. is fucking atrocious.  Almost hurricane levels at times.

Offline Dave D

• Dozy, Beaky, Mick and Tich
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #285 on: February 9, 2020, 12:01:37 pm »
Now it’s the weather gods turn to conspire against them. Add them to the long list of people out to get them.

Online Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #286 on: February 9, 2020, 12:13:13 pm »
Now it’s the weather gods turn to conspire against them. Add them to the long list of people out to get them.

Poor Victims FC. It's just not fair that they're only in one cup final this month and have a CL tie with Real Madrid.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline boots

• upon a hippo only look good if they match the tutu - fact! Oor Wullie, Your Wullie, A'Buddy's Wullie.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Klopptimistic
« Reply #287 on: February 9, 2020, 12:17:20 pm »
They are a brand Chops. Equivalent to a Millets flight jacket rather than the real Alpha Industries MA1. It may look a little bit like an MA1, but its not. Its a cheap plastic copy. Like people who wear Wranglers.
Typing with my finger on my computer. Other appendages are available.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #288 on: February 9, 2020, 12:18:00 pm »
Poor Victims FC. It's just not fair that they're only in one cup final this month and have a CL tie with Real Madrid.

Any need to stoop to their level?
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Linudden

• Twpsyn gwirion. Definitely a Ron DeSantis fanboy
  • Legacy Fan
  • Linudden.
« Reply #289 on: February 9, 2020, 12:30:16 pm »

The weather here in Liverpool, and the wider North West of the U.K. is fucking atrocious.  Almost hurricane levels at times.

Supposed to be quite bad here tonight as well, even 1,000 miles eastward. In fact, I've cancelled my outdoor activities for today because they'd involve being too close to trees in case the bike would break down at two hours walking distance from home, even if I went before it came round. Better safe than sorry  :wave

Everyone be safe at Merseyside.
Linudden.

Offline Medellin

• Self-confessed daft meff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #290 on: February 9, 2020, 01:02:58 pm »
'Bernardo: PL campaign a huge disappointment'

https://www.skysports.com/share/11928588

"if you look at the injuries we've had, the VAR decisions that never went our way and I'm not complaining"

:'(

"We create 30 chances per game and we score one or two goals. The opponents, they go close once or twice and they score one or two goals"

:'( :'(

"we're still the team that creates the most chances, scores the most goals but in the important moments, we've not been as lucky"

:'( :'( :'(

"We always concede in the last minute"

:'( :'( :'( :'(

No you fucking don't..pretty sure they have had 1 game with a last minute conceded goal which has effected their result.

"Liverpool always scores in the last minutes"

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Arsed reading the rest..
Support the team,Trust & Believe.

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #291 on: February 9, 2020, 01:04:19 pm »
If it's not scheduled during the winter break, that would leave them 3 weeks without any football, we know first hand how that effects our team having such a gap between games.

"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline SpionBob

• I have a signed Kenny Dalglish shirt on my wall-is that a bit gay?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • WITH JURGEN kLOPP WE WON IT 6 TIMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #292 on: February 9, 2020, 01:08:16 pm »
At least their attendance figures won’t be affected today!
Public enemy number one: On the RAWK watch list for offering alternative views, supporting Rafa and abusing ill informed WUMS with dubious agendas. Where's the crime in that? Victim of self-important mod with itchy finger.

Offline KurtVerbose

• Legacy Fan
  • Burp! ...excuse me.
« Reply #293 on: February 9, 2020, 01:11:52 pm »

https://www.skysports.com/share/11928588

"if you look at the injuries we've had, the VAR decisions that never went our way and I'm not complaining"

:'(

"We create 30 chances per game and we score one or two goals. The opponents, they go close once or twice and they score one or two goals"

:'( :'(

"we're still the team that creates the most chances, scores the most goals but in the important moments, we've not been as lucky"

:'( :'( :'(

"We always concede in the last minute"

:'( :'( :'( :'(

No you fucking don't..pretty sure they have had 1 game with a last minute conceded goal which has effected their result.

"Liverpool always scores in the last minutes"

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Arsed reading the rest..

Just read that.

Maybe a bit of luck will close the 22 point gap next season?
You try me once you beg for more.

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #294 on: February 9, 2020, 01:12:36 pm »
At least their attendance figures won’t be affected today!

you mean the sellout that they had? I think this hurts them - as now the rescheduled game will not have a packed house because many many of the fans will have other conflicts......yes other conflicts and stuff.

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #295 on: February 9, 2020, 01:20:37 pm »
i live a few miles from there and there is hardly any wind at the moment

Offline Durlmints

• Kicks Ass. Categorically denies being the now infamous antihero 'Chris from Wavertree'. Maybe he is. Maybe he isn't. Who knows? Henry the Mild Mannered Janitor? COULD BEEEE!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Mané & Salah, your defence is terrified!
« Reply #296 on: February 9, 2020, 01:29:27 pm »

I agree and hard to knock a decision made for fan safety.

But according to most weather charts it's actually worse in Sheffield and they are still going ahead with a match.

Crows attacked a pensioner in Hamburg after she mimicked a crow's call.
You claim a Wagon Wheel is a biscuit and you have the audacity to stick a Kit Kat in goal? You sir are a du

Offline kopite77

• Legacy Fan
  • In Jurgen we trust!
« Reply #297 on: February 9, 2020, 01:29:41 pm »
i live a few miles from there and there is hardly any wind at the moment
I suppose you’ve also got to factor in all the hot air and tears from Guardiola though,which are inevitable! ;D
HARRY HARRIS, MARK LAWRENSON, JOSE MOURIHNO,PETER KENYON, ROMAN ABRAMOVICH, ALAN HANSEN, YOU GUY'S TOOK ONE HELL OF A BEATING

AND Mr KENWRIGHT YOU CAN STICK YOUR FUCKING GROUNDSHARE UP YOUR ARSE!

Hicks and Gillett, Game Over, thanks for Fuck All Fuckfaces, Internet Terrorist and Proud!

Offline Skeeve

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #298 on: February 9, 2020, 01:48:44 pm »
I agree and hard to knock a decision made for fan safety.

But according to most weather charts it's actually worse in Sheffield and they are still going ahead with a match.

Is it actually bad in Manchester now, I'm in the northwest and the while still quite windy, it is actually clear and sunny.

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #299 on: February 9, 2020, 01:50:59 pm »
I suppose you’ve also got to factor in all the hot air and tears from Guardiola though,which are inevitable! ;D
to be fair it’s quite wet but the trees are barely swaying

Offline aw1991

• Legacy Fan
  • Love Firmino, hate bastards
« Reply #300 on: February 9, 2020, 02:15:27 pm »
Who really gives a fuck anyway

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #301 on: February 9, 2020, 03:11:36 pm »
Watched the film “The Keeper” last night about Bert Trautmann. It was really great.

:wave
Some of it was filmed in my hometown

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #302 on: February 9, 2020, 03:46:32 pm »

Well it was a bit windy and there was a bit of rain, but I wouldn't say it was atrocious. The BBC website had the winds at around 50mph as well.

I went out this morning and saw branches and twigs on the road, but not exactly high levels of damage.

Also, today, the weather apart from being gusty and raining a bit this morning has been a lot better. It's actually calm and sunny now (Though clouding over a bit)
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline Something Worse

• Master of prehistoric and fantasy creature-based onomatopoeia
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #303 on: February 9, 2020, 04:17:02 pm »
The point about them conceding a lot of goals on a few shots - is any of that on Ederson? I don't really watch their games because there's always paint drying somewhere, but his save percentage is terrible this season.

Is it him or are they just conceding easy goals as a defensive unit and he can't do much about it?
Maybe the group, led by your leadership, will see these drafts as PR functions and brilliant use of humor

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Offline Schmidt

• 's small stretchy scrotum
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #304 on: February 9, 2020, 05:55:08 pm »
So, 25 points clear by the time they play again then?

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #305 on: February 9, 2020, 06:04:57 pm »
Fucking fannies, my sis in law has flown out of Manchester today, so can't be that bad, fucking wimps.

Jurgen YNWA

Offline jacobs chains

• Legacy Fan
  • The fight will not be attaining dreams.
« Reply #306 on: February 9, 2020, 06:07:19 pm »
So, 25 points clear by the time they play again then?
Quarter of a Centurion no less.

Offline Persephone

• Legacy Fan
  • Who ate all the bloody Pringles?
« Reply #307 on: February 9, 2020, 06:20:12 pm »
They should change their name to Manchester Pity. The amount of whinging is hitting Bitter levels. I've never been on Blue Loon and never want to but even meeting real life City fans is painful these days. They used to be easy going and up for a chat, now it's bitterness and LiVARpool nonsense. When did they turn into the live version of internet trolls?
I’ve plenty links to the clubs playing and backroom staff as many on here know thank you very much. Fair enough, I admire your optimism. But you’re absolute ostriches if you think this squad, even with 2 or 3 new, “cut price” players with potential get us anywhere close

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #308 on: February 9, 2020, 07:08:47 pm »
Fucking fannies, my sis in law has flown out of Manchester today, so can't be that bad, fucking wimps.

Like the bus route they took to Anfield

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #309 on: February 9, 2020, 07:09:23 pm »
The point about them conceding a lot of goals on a few shots - is any of that on Ederson? I don't really watch their games because there's always paint drying somewhere, but his save percentage is terrible this season.

Is it him or are they just conceding easy goals as a defensive unit and he can't do much about it?

Probably due to the defence being in transition.  What with injuries and all it's very unsettled and unpredictable in the back line.  Probably makes it difficult for the keeper.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #310 on: February 9, 2020, 07:09:30 pm »

To be fair, she started taxiing  in Luton.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #311 on: February 9, 2020, 07:21:36 pm »

27,00 sad mancs wearing burmo's in this wind, is a recipe for disaster, so well played the safety services on this.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #312 on: February 9, 2020, 07:23:59 pm »
Scruffy shower of tramps that lot

Offline an tha

• RAWK's Serious Voice Of Reason And Logic. We'd all be lost without him, lost, I tell you! Mathematically-speaking, not banned yet......
  • Kopite
  • Talking about The Reds an tha....
« Reply #313 on: February 9, 2020, 09:17:36 pm »
Thread title makes this thread the internet equivalent of the bitters 'we don't care what the red shite say' shout.

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #314 on: February 9, 2020, 09:28:11 pm »
It really should be either:

Abu Dhabi Public Relations Club

Or

Meh City

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #315 on: February 9, 2020, 09:30:22 pm »
It really should be either:

Abu Dhabi Public Relations Club

Or

Meh City
Sportswash PLC

Offline wampa1

• Should probably leg it while he can......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #316 on: February 9, 2020, 09:33:05 pm »
To be honest, 'Manchester City' is hilarious on its own merit.

Offline Something Worse

• Master of prehistoric and fantasy creature-based onomatopoeia
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #317 on: February 9, 2020, 10:07:34 pm »
The Other Mancs
Maybe the group, led by your leadership, will see these drafts as PR functions and brilliant use of humor

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #318 on: February 9, 2020, 10:37:39 pm »
Thread title makes this thread the internet equivalent of the bitters 'we don't care what the red shite say' shout.

That's a good point. I think we should start singing "We don't care what the blue meanies say!" at Anfield
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #319 on: February 9, 2020, 10:43:37 pm »

Yeah I’m not a fan.