Author Topic: Sadio Mané  (Read 1760389 times)

Offline LallanaInPyjamas

• Keita's shit, Bundesliga's shit, Bundesliga 2's shit
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Cheltenham 2020 Champion Tipster*
Re: Sadio Mané
« Reply #10640 on: May 13, 2021, 10:50:53 pm »
Hopefully there’ll be a root and branch investigation into it tomorrow

He's probably still pissed off about who H was

Offline The-Originals

• Main Stander
« Reply #10641 on: May 13, 2021, 10:51:30 pm »
nothing to see here, move on
Allez Allez Allez.

Offline Arrowsmith

• Anny Roader
  • Eee aye addio, we've won the cup!
« Reply #10642 on: May 13, 2021, 10:51:55 pm »
He's probably still pissed off about who H was

Jesus, Mary and Joseph and the wee donkey (Fred).
Wool by birth, Scouse by blood.
JFT97

Offline number 168

• Bootle - Aigburth Vale. Mon-Sat evenings, Sundays & Bank Holidays only. Arl fart clearly past his sell-his-season-ticket-by-date.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #10643 on: May 13, 2021, 10:52:20 pm »
A bit babyish but at least he didn't rip his shirt off and chuck it at the manager's feet like Sir Roger did. I think a quiet word from Hendo amd Milner and he will be happy to cuddle Jurgen again.

Offline clinical

• incision required - a bad case of an urgent rawkectomy? "And of course I've got this terrible pain in all the diodes down my left side."
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10644 on: May 13, 2021, 10:52:29 pm »
Player gets upset at not starting…

They should get upset……

He has no reason to be upset. He doesn't deserve to start. He's been awful for months.
Thank Fowler we're not getting Caulker

Offline Clayton Bigsby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10645 on: May 13, 2021, 10:52:52 pm »
Though I think it's a storm in a teacup it's not an acceptable reaction considering the result. Now had we dropped points I could understand but we won.

Offline slaphead

• Nothing up top.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10646 on: May 13, 2021, 10:52:55 pm »
Mane was out of order there, you don't do that. No big deal. He can't complain at being dropped. Few words from Klopp and it's done. The media will try and make something of it, no need for us to. All minds on West Brom

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #10647 on: May 13, 2021, 10:53:00 pm »
He was upset that he was dropped. Klopp explained as much by saying that he made a late decision yesterday in training.

Aye but if he’d scored 20 this season and we were top of the table I doubt he reacts the same
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline B0151?

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10648 on: May 13, 2021, 10:53:19 pm »
He was upset that he was dropped. Klopp explained as much by saying that he made a late decision yesterday in training.
Personally don't think he'd react like that if he'd been having a great season and he'd done more to contribute as a sub to the win

It's not an excuse just why it doesn't bother me so much. Who knows what Klopp makes of it

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #10649 on: May 13, 2021, 10:53:32 pm »
Stop overreacting. It will get sorted between them.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline Persephone

• Legacy Fan
  • Who ate all the bloody Pringles?
« Reply #10650 on: May 13, 2021, 10:54:22 pm »
Needs to get his fucking arse in gear then...

No need for that to the boss.

Imagine anyone doing that to Shankly.
I'd bench him till he apologizes to Klopp and his teammates. Proper petulant little tantrum that was, no place for it after the team had won. It's not like his form has made him undroppable this season.
I’ve plenty links to the clubs playing and backroom staff as many on here know thank you very much. Fair enough, I admire your optimism. But you’re absolute ostriches if you think this squad, even with 2 or 3 new, “cut price” players with potential get us anywhere close

Offline Ravishing Rick Dude

• Cut the music! Missed the 'Saka is shite!' memo.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10651 on: May 13, 2021, 10:54:37 pm »
He was only respecting social distance
Rick for the rikes, prick for the pricks

SLAVA
UKRAINI

Offline LallanaInPyjamas

• Keita's shit, Bundesliga's shit, Bundesliga 2's shit
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Cheltenham 2020 Champion Tipster*
« Reply #10652 on: May 13, 2021, 10:55:14 pm »
Jesus, Mary and Joseph and the wee donkey (Fred).

;D

How fucking bad was he?! I think Sancho is amazing so I hope they don't sign him but equally they need a CM or CB more... McFred is a laughably bad partnership

Offline didi shamone

• Too old for fighting
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10653 on: May 13, 2021, 10:55:39 pm »
Poor wickle narrow shouldered Jurgen will be crying into his pillow tonight. In fact he might never recover from Manes vicious snub.

Worrying times.

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #10654 on: May 13, 2021, 10:56:35 pm »

The front three will be rotated now we have the 4 fit which we're getting the benefit of.

If Mane had been rested more maybe his form would be better.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline Ma Vie en Rouge

• J'aime voir...!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10655 on: May 13, 2021, 10:56:36 pm »

Aye, one of the many great things about Klopp is that he rarely seems to take that kind of thing as an affront. He understands that emotions run high and people do silly things.

Offline redk84

• (and nothing else!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • why must we always do things the hard way?
« Reply #10656 on: May 13, 2021, 10:57:39 pm »
It's not a big deal

But no need for that Sadio
All Those Who Have A Red Heart Can Rejoice.
For They Have Seen GOD.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10657 on: May 13, 2021, 10:57:56 pm »
;D

How fucking bad was he?! I think Sancho is amazing so I hope they don't sign him but equally they need a CM or CB more... McFred is a laughably bad partnership

Fred actually evened the game up for us, he was like an extra player which made up for the referee.

Offline slaphead

• Nothing up top.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10658 on: May 13, 2021, 10:58:17 pm »

Listening to Klopp it already has been. But at least it has been a little distraction from people on here saying how shit Sadio has been !  :)

Offline PIPA23

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10659 on: May 13, 2021, 10:58:50 pm »
nobody is untouchable and this could also mean he cares and wants to play...

well then perform Sadio, simple as that.

no matter how great and big the player is if he disrespects the manager in any way he should be out.

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10660 on: May 13, 2021, 10:59:15 pm »
Well....yeah.

He never though? Klopp said he done it because he didn’t get to explain why he didn’t start today. So he blanked him because he never started the match basically.

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10661 on: May 13, 2021, 10:59:56 pm »
Haz, I get so sick of this like I know you do too.  Today was a great day for LFC considering everything this year.

And all people/media can talk about is a 3 second interaction by a frustrated player and our affectionate manager.

onto West Brom....   

*** btw, we could have folded down 1-0 but didn't today.   This is a big big deal!

Yeah, don't get me wrong, I'd prefer it was all smiles and hugs all the time but it's not really a big deal. I'm pretty sure Salah got criticised for being a bit moody this season when he was subbed off. Nothing came of it, unsurprisingly.

Agreed about us coming from behind, it was gut punch to concede the way we did but our overall performance was really strong, I think it's been that way for a few weeks now but we've not taken the chances we've created and it's let other teams back in. Today, we did and ok, we still let them back in and we were still wasteful in front of goal but thankfully today we did enough to hold out.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline gatcliffe

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10662 on: May 13, 2021, 11:00:30 pm »
Not acceptable end of. For sure JK will address it behind closed doors hope Mane comes out and apologises of all the places to do it after such a fantastic result.
Like a bottle of wine the reds get better and better.

Online RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10663 on: May 13, 2021, 11:00:40 pm »
Petulant.

He gave an interview at the weekend saying it's his worse season ever and how bad he's performed.

The right team was picked today.
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline Caligula?

• Most Negative poster on site, Moan, Moan, Moan, Liverpool are shite... Does he ever stop
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
« Reply #10664 on: May 13, 2021, 11:00:40 pm »
Aye but if he’d scored 20 this season and we were top of the table I doubt he reacts the same

Well yeah, probably not. I think Sadio himself has said that he has no explanation as to why he's been as poor so that's probably a part of it. But as others have said, the front players are going to be rotated so he doesn't need to react like that after such a massive win.

Offline 1892tillforever

• "Just call me................daddy.............!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Either the curtains go or I do
« Reply #10665 on: May 13, 2021, 11:02:40 pm »
Haz, I get so sick of this like I know you do too.  Today was a great day for LFC considering everything this year.

And all people/media can talk about is a 3 second interaction by a frustrated player and our affectionate manager.

onto West Brom....   

*** btw, we could have folded down 1-0 but didn't today.   This is a big big deal!
Looked like a team that had a fire in their bellies which is a very good sign. Need to bring to Brom at the weekend.

Offline Phineus

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10666 on: May 13, 2021, 11:04:26 pm »
Good to see some fire in him, take it out on West Brom on Sunday please.

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #10667 on: May 13, 2021, 11:04:27 pm »
Well yeah, probably not. I think Sadio himself has said that he has no explanation as to why he's been as poor so that's probably a part of it. But as others have said, the front players are going to be rotated so he doesn't need to react like that after such a massive win.

Partly/mainly due to a lack of rotation in such a condensed season and after 5 years of constant football in a Liverpool shirt. Presumably he'd rather have sat it out for Burnley or Southampton than United away though.

Reminds me a bit of when Michael Owen would get a big strop on if he was left out for a game, but then he had the gall after retiring to complain Liverpool overplayed him.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline bornandbRED

• ... an ESL super fan. aka physioSTALKER
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10668 on: May 13, 2021, 11:04:57 pm »
Should be discussing his on field displays rather than the non-incident after the game.

He looks absolutely unrecognisable. First action of the game tonight he falls over the ball. Can’t see how he recovers from this as it doesn’t just look like a lack of confidence but physical, technical; everything has deserted him

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #10669 on: May 13, 2021, 11:07:04 pm »
Mane's been out of sorts and poor so much of this season (and he was again this game when he came on), he has some sodding cheek acting up for the cameras after being dropped in a game we won without his help  ;D

Offline Knight

• No one understands football like me.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10670 on: May 13, 2021, 11:08:29 pm »
Mane's been out of sorts and poor so much of this season (and he was again this game when he came on), he has some sodding cheek acting up for the cameras after being dropped in a game we won without his help  ;D

Yep.

Offline I've been a good boy

• "There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that receives it." Loves a good set of open flaps. And a bowl of Coco Poops! No chance of getting a coffee in his house.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10671 on: May 13, 2021, 11:09:02 pm »
It'll all be forgotten by Sunday. He just needs to focus on finding his form again because it's unacceptable for a team wanting to win the league.

Offline thejbs

• well-focussed, deffo not at all bias......ed
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10672 on: May 13, 2021, 11:11:16 pm »
Klopp totally justified in benching him. Did little when he came on too. Daft, unprofessional petulance that leaves Klopp having to field questions about it for the near future.

Offline johnj147

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10673 on: May 13, 2021, 11:11:26 pm »
Disappointed in him ..we don't need that shit it's a team game ..

Offline Careca9

• Main Stander
« Reply #10674 on: May 13, 2021, 11:11:42 pm »
Fred actually evened the game up for us, he was like an extra player which made up for the referee.
Genuinely I think that was the worst performance I have seen from a player in a game between top sides ever, he gave a pass in the 2nd half I can’t remember if it was before or after the goal he gave away that missed 2 unmarked players by about 10 yards and went out for a throw in, a pass men’s or women’s teams at any level would make, I was thinking to myself he is almost sabotaging unites in their efforts, he was jaw droppingly bad, I did feel a bit for him going off as he knows himself that was horrendous in front of a huge audience, that can’t be nice but we won so happy days!

Offline zimmie'5555

• passenger on an intergalactic spaceship... sometimes wishes he was a woman
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10675 on: May 13, 2021, 11:13:23 pm »
Bit of an overreaction, he was pissed off, they'll both get over it - it's nice to see he actually cares to be honest given what he's shown on the pitch of late.

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #10676 on: May 13, 2021, 11:15:00 pm »
Bit of an overreaction, he was pissed off, they'll both get over it - it's nice to see he actually cares to be honest given what he's shown on the pitch of late.

Only one needs to get over it, and that’s Sadio.

Considering he admitted himself recently he was having a bad season, he should be very dissapointed in how he behaved and hopefully has already apologised to his manager.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10677 on: May 13, 2021, 11:17:49 pm »
Only one needs to get over it, and that’s Sadio.

Considering he admitted himself recently he was having a bad season, he should be very dissapointed in how he behaved and hopefully has already apologised to his manager.

These things happen with footballers though, he's disappointed and probably worried too as he can't put his finger on what's wrong. The interview about him the other day said a lot about his mind. Let's put it behind us, it won't bother Klopp overall who will sort it out behind closed doors.

Offline frag

• ile
  • Legacy Fan
  • We’ve been to...
« Reply #10678 on: May 13, 2021, 11:18:23 pm »
He can certainly be unhappy/pissed off about not starting, but that doesn’t mean he has to disrespect the manager like that. I don’t think for one second itll impact Klopp, just disappointing to see after a great win.

If he’d come on and bossed it or won us the game, it’d make some sense albeit still not acceptable. To do it after being pretty shit again wasn’t a great look.

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
« Reply #10679 on: May 13, 2021, 11:19:08 pm »
Fair enough if he'd snubbed Klopp if he'd been brought off, but doing it like that at the end of the match isn't a good look.
Sit down, shock is better taken with bent knees.