Author Topic: Spurs - First Ten Games 23/24 League Champs  (Read 95062 times)

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
Re: Spurs - First Ten Games 23/24 League Champs
« Reply #360 on: September 30, 2023, 07:57:20 pm »
Need to smack them senseless at Anfield after that.. . Enjoy the 3 points  spurs.

I am on for that....
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline leinad

• Kopite
« Reply #361 on: September 30, 2023, 07:58:59 pm »
"Thats character" says Madison.

Sorry, what?

The lads 26 and he has the hairline of a fucking Klingon, muppet

Offline Lastrador

• Legacy Fan
  • Not Italian
« Reply #362 on: September 30, 2023, 07:59:05 pm »
They are the smallest most pathetic team in the league. And it takes some doing when Everton is still around.

Offline Lastrador

• Legacy Fan
  • Not Italian
« Reply #363 on: September 30, 2023, 07:59:56 pm »
And that c*nt Maddison is Spurs personified.

Offline Gods_Left_Boot

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #364 on: September 30, 2023, 08:01:48 pm »
If anyone needs a further reminder that they're an irrelevant club who hasn't won a meaningful trophy in over 30 years, look no further than that cringeworthy celebration at the end of today's robbery.

We'll always have Madrid, lads. The one time in living memory that you could've been something, we took that away from you. Know your place.
September 12, 2012:Truth today, justice tomorrow.

Oliver Kay ‏@OliverKayTimes
Those who've campaigned for the truth on Hillsborough were once a suppressed minority. Now the minority are those left clinging to the lies.

My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea. He wanted to conquer the bloody world.

Online gerrardisgod

• has all his sisters with him.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Anal Dirge Prat
« Reply #365 on: September 30, 2023, 08:02:31 pm »
That Kulusevski might be the most one dimensional player I’ve ever seen, no coincidence they got a bit of joy when they bypassed him.
AHA!

Offline Kopenhagen

• Ban hammer of Damocles poised to drop if Everton finish fourth.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #366 on: September 30, 2023, 08:03:22 pm »
Pretty average based on that display. If Maddison is your talisman you're a Europa League side at best. We'll never forget how you quit on your club and got them relegated, you little worm.
"There is no final victory, just as there is no final defeat. There is just the same battle to be fought over and over again."

Offline Zlen

• Suspicious of systems. But getting lots.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #367 on: September 30, 2023, 08:05:13 pm »
Madisson ‘I can’t be bothered running while my team is fighting  relegation’ talking about character?

Precious.

Offline Tommy_W

• Jol-ly. Constipated.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #368 on: September 30, 2023, 08:11:18 pm »
The fans are celebrating being in love with the club again after the last 3 or 4 years of absolute dogshit more than anything. Its been the same after every home game this season.

Fair play to you today though. Thought you played bloody well especially under the circumstances. Can't comment on the decisions too much because I haven't seen them on TV but the red looked like a leg breaker to me when it was played back on the big screen.

Online RJH

• doesn't know his alphabet
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #369 on: September 30, 2023, 08:12:27 pm »
The fans are celebrating being in love with the club again after the last 3 or 4 years of absolute dogshit more than anything. Its been the same after every home game this season.

The players have taken their kids on the pitch after every game?

Offline Tonyh8su

• Tonyign0r35u
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #370 on: September 30, 2023, 08:13:41 pm »

They are in my bollocks, get to fuck with that shit talk

Offline Gods_Left_Boot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #371 on: September 30, 2023, 08:18:17 pm »
Taking a lap of honour with their kids in tow after "winning" a league game in September  :lmao :lmao :lmao
September 12, 2012:Truth today, justice tomorrow.

Oliver Kay ‏@OliverKayTimes
Those who've campaigned for the truth on Hillsborough were once a suppressed minority. Now the minority are those left clinging to the lies.

My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea. He wanted to conquer the bloody world.

Online swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #372 on: September 30, 2023, 08:19:03 pm »
Pathetic club celebrating like they just won the title. We're absolutely terrible against 10 & 9 men.

Online Tobelius

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #373 on: September 30, 2023, 08:22:52 pm »
We controlled the game with 10 reds against these at their place,they have a long way to go to be anywhere close to winning anything,so nothing's really changed.

Offline The North Bank

• Can even make the sun shine in Manchester - once in a blue moon...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #374 on: September 30, 2023, 08:28:23 pm »

Fair play to you today though. Thought you played bloody well especially under the circumstances. Can't comment on the decisions too much because I haven't seen them on TV but the red looked like a leg breaker to me when it was played back on the big screen.

No issues with fans celebrating wins, no matter how undeserved. Spurs fans are c*nts though, a very nasty bunch, very chelsea like, last weekend, they were chanting nasty things at teenage girls just because theyre walking to a game in arsenal shirts, smashing up street furniture because it has arsenal references on it, throwing flares at people, pushing police lines causing crushes, for no reason other than they are small time and they need to leave a mark because their forgettable team never does anything of note.
I think its just Karma that spurs never win anything, such c*nt fans deserve ever lasting misery.

In other news, Son leading the celebrations today at full time, going to be so sweet when it all falls apart again. Good manager but they dont have enough quality in the first 11 nevermind the squad , I expect the saudis to eventually catch them up for 4th place.

Offline Nitramdorf

• No longer as forward as he used to be, so has dropped back into midfield. Didn't you hear?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #375 on: September 30, 2023, 08:36:06 pm »
What is it about us being royally screwed over at Tottenham? Didn't think anything could top a couple of years ago but the officials somehow managed it.

Dont forget we get fucked over at Anfield against them as well.

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #376 on: September 30, 2023, 08:41:35 pm »
Didn’t think much of spurs to be honest. 
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Slippers

• atennerandwesaynomoreyeah?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #377 on: September 30, 2023, 08:42:54 pm »

Yep,we won't 'do them at our place' if they get a couple of penalties.

Offline The North Bank

• Can even make the sun shine in Manchester - once in a blue moon...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #378 on: September 30, 2023, 08:43:04 pm »
PGMOL has been their best signing.

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #379 on: September 30, 2023, 08:43:51 pm »
When's their parade?

Online Skeeve

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #380 on: September 30, 2023, 08:52:36 pm »

The players have been doing an end of season style lap of honour with their kids after every home game, really?

His foot clearly slips off the ball and there's a clash, calling it a leg breaker is both wrong and also laughable for a club that was built for so many years around the dangerous antics of Kane.

Offline Slippers

• atennerandwesaynomoreyeah?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #381 on: September 30, 2023, 09:06:43 pm »
The players have been doing an end of season style lap of honour with their kids after every home game, really?

His foot clearly slips off the ball and there's a clash, calling it a leg breaker is both wrong and also laughable for a club that was built for so many years around the dangerous antics of Kane.

They did what?

Fuck me,I've heard it all now.

Offline Haggis36

• purveyor of better gifs than trendisnotdestiny
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #382 on: September 30, 2023, 09:09:08 pm »
Like I said, they're not that good, and their league position is entirely undeserved. The overrating of Maddison is insane. Proper fairweather player. Somehow, despite having one of the easier starts, their next few are also a piece of piss (Luton, Fulham, Palace and then a dire Chelsea) so no doubt we can look forward to the Spurs wankathon continuing into December.

When things start to turn though, these will fall off a cliff. Average players throughout that side and absolutely nothing on the bench - incredibly lucky not to be in Europe this year.

Mortifying reaction as well after being handed the game on a plate by the officials and needing an injury-time OG to win. Bet there'll be more articles about the Spurs "resurgence" and Ange-ball than the game-changing refereeing error that cost us in the coming days, though.

Offline buttersstotch

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #383 on: September 30, 2023, 09:18:02 pm »
Fucking embarrassing bringing your kids on to the pitch to celebrate a win against 9 men, I don't care  if it's"celebrating the good times are back" that's small time behaviour. 11 against a 11 I think we win this comfortably. Maddison will watch that goal back and feel a bit silly with his comments you'd feel.

Online MonsLibpool

• Glass always half empty.......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #384 on: September 30, 2023, 09:18:17 pm »
Like I said, they're not that good, and their league position is entirely undeserved. The overrating of Maddison is insane. Proper fairweather player. Somehow, despite having one of the easier starts, their next few are also a piece of piss (Luton, Fulham, Palace and then a dire Chelsea) so no doubt we can look forward to the Spurs wankathon continuing into December.

When things start to turn though, these will fall off a cliff. Average players throughout that side and absolutely nothing on the bench - incredibly lucky not to be in Europe this year.

Mortifying reaction as well after being handed the game on a plate by the officials and needing an injury-time OG to win. Bet there'll be more articles about the Spurs "resurgence" and Ange-ball than the game-changing refereeing error that cost us in the coming days, though.
They have enough for a top 4/5 place IMO. No way they'll challenge though.

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #385 on: September 30, 2023, 09:21:26 pm »
Fucking embarrassing bringing your kids on to the pitch to celebrate a win against 9 men, I don't care  if it's"celebrating the good times are back" that's small time behaviour. 11 against a 11 I think we win this comfortably. Maddison will watch that goal back and feel a bit silly with his comments you'd feel.

Good times? When have Spurs had that?

Offline Haggis36

• purveyor of better gifs than trendisnotdestiny
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #386 on: September 30, 2023, 09:24:15 pm »
They have enough for a top 4/5 place IMO. No way they'll challenge though.

They probably will but only because Utd and Chelsea are absolutely garbage - the second either of those get their act together Spurs won't have a sniff of CL football and I'd back Brighton and Villa to give them a run for their money over the course of this season.

Then again, if they benefit from decisions like they got today, that and media hype alone might be able to crowbar them into a title race. There's a feel good feeling about the place and they're riding a bit of momentum right now but a lack of quality will tell in the end.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #387 on: September 30, 2023, 09:25:53 pm »
Spurs celebrating like that is annoying but not really got an issue with us. First win over us in 6 years. Extremely fortuitous but are they supposed to shake hands and walk sheepishly down the tunnel? Let them have their day, we’ll be looking down in them again soon enough.

Not got the issue with them, just the c*nt ref team. If we lose out in the title by a point or two it’s on them.

Offline FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #388 on: September 30, 2023, 09:26:14 pm »

They had a nice day out in Madrid a few years ago, the night was proper shite mind

Online gazzam1963

• RAWK Cruiser. Andy@Allertons twin brother. Really misses a good fist pump.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #389 on: September 30, 2023, 09:29:52 pm »

1961 I think done the double

Offline 1892tillforever

• "Just call me................daddy.............!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Either the curtains go or I do
« Reply #390 on: September 30, 2023, 09:30:18 pm »
They're not very good. Might scrape a top 4 spot if the mark is 72 points but their luck will run out.

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #391 on: September 30, 2023, 09:36:47 pm »
Remember that season that they almost challenged for the league title?

Offline Felch Aid

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #392 on: September 30, 2023, 09:49:34 pm »
No Europe to cope with and other teams supposedly up there are shite.

New manager bounce, no Barry Kane and some players expressing themselves.

But... no serious injuries yet and they dont really have enough fire power for me.

Offline Dench57

• Self-confessed tit. Can't sit still. She's got the hippy hippy crack.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #393 on: September 30, 2023, 09:50:51 pm »
comfortably finishing 10pts+ ahead of these this season
Loving Everton's business this summer. Here's an early call - they finish above Liverpool this season.
- Richard Keys (@richardajkeys) July 9, 2017

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #394 on: September 30, 2023, 09:54:47 pm »

True enough. Really strange the amount of times we get screwed against these.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #395 on: September 30, 2023, 10:02:15 pm »
True enough. Really strange the amount of times we get screwed against these.

Seen them moan that Jota shoukd have seen red at Anfield last season before he got the winner. Not sure that cancels out all the other shite that’s fine against us.

Online MonsLibpool

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #396 on: September 30, 2023, 10:09:52 pm »
They probably will but only because Utd and Chelsea are absolutely garbage - the second either of those get their act together Spurs won't have a sniff of CL football and I'd back Brighton and Villa to give them a run for their money over the course of this season.

Then again, if they benefit from decisions like they got today, that and media hype alone might be able to crowbar them into a title race. There's a feel good feeling about the place and they're riding a bit of momentum right now but a lack of quality will tell in the end.

Spurs are looking a lot better than those two. Ten Hag is on sack watch and Chelsea is dogshit.

Offline HeartAndSoul

• OneWillBurn
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RedOrDead
« Reply #397 on: September 30, 2023, 10:14:33 pm »
Genuinely looked like we were about to batter these c*nts before the Jones sending off. The celebrations tonight were so small time as well. They won’t finish in the top 4. Their squad is pretty shit and have been lucky in a number of games this season.

Offline damomad

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #398 on: September 30, 2023, 10:15:46 pm »
Didn’t see anything today that would make me think they’ll be challenging for the top positions long term. They are on a good run but when Son’s goals dry up they’ll be in trouble. Everything going for them at the moment too.
You're still the one pool where I'd happily drown

Online MonsLibpool

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #399 on: September 30, 2023, 10:17:10 pm »
Didn’t see anything today that would make me think they’ll be challenging for the top positions long term. They are on a good run but when Son’s goals dry up they’ll be in trouble. Everything going for them at the moment too.
Maddison has really improved them. They are a shoe-in for a top 4 spot.

The top 4 will be the 4 teams that are currently occupying those places in any order.