Author Topic: League Cup  (Read 203420 times)

Offline Sat on the bar

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: League Cup
« Reply #2120 on: November 18, 2023, 04:49:59 pm »
Reckon there will be tickets available for those on autocup in upper anny?
If you went to Leicester, they will prob put you in a separate non guaranteed sale. Should be ok tho

Offline pl_kop_1969

• Main Stander
« Reply #2121 on: November 20, 2023, 09:48:15 am »
If you went to Leicester, they will prob put you in a separate non guaranteed sale. Should be ok tho
I think you kept the credit for Leicester if you had a cancelled ACS seat in upper AR, even if you didn't buy in the additional sale. I presume that means it shouldn't matter if you actually bought for Leicester.

I bought for Leicester but I'm assuming there will be an additional sale for cancelled ACS that include all cancelled tickets whether you actually bought Leicester or not.

Offline benitezexpletives

• Anny Roader
« Reply #2122 on: November 21, 2023, 11:45:27 am »
I think you kept the credit for Leicester if you had a cancelled ACS seat in upper AR, even if you didn't buy in the additional sale. I presume that means it shouldn't matter if you actually bought for Leicester.

I bought for Leicester but I'm assuming there will be an additional sale for cancelled ACS that include all cancelled tickets whether you actually bought Leicester or not.
so no chance for all members then? Surprised there's been no ticket details yet

Offline AR48

• Anny Roader
« Reply #2123 on: November 23, 2023, 05:14:47 pm »
I wonder what partial opening means for autocup in upper anny?

Offline rewood

• Kopite
« Reply #2124 on: November 23, 2023, 06:30:07 pm »
I wonder what partial opening means for autocup in upper anny?

Lord knows. But I'm well peed off. You will see from above, I bought West Ham on hospso to safeguard my history. Now, because the club under promise and over deliver and no doubt feel good about it, I would probably have got West Ham in normal sale. Bollocks.

Offline ChrisLFCKOP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2125 on: November 24, 2023, 05:54:56 am »
Lord knows. But I'm well peed off. You will see from above, I bought West Ham on hospso to safeguard my history. Now, because the club under promise and over deliver and no doubt feel good about it, I would probably have got West Ham in normal sale. Bollocks.

If you were on the autocup and had ticket cancelled you would have got the credit.  So assume you were not?

Offline rewood

• Kopite
« Reply #2126 on: November 24, 2023, 06:28:44 am »
I didn't do auto cup at start of season despite qualifying cos wanted to try to sits with mates.  Managed to get Leicester one, but would not have got West Ham one. Until club mislead us again. Anyway, it is good news for most, Inc couple of us, but I'm 250 quid down and a bit peed off.

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #2127 on: November 28, 2023, 01:13:39 pm »
Seems odd that there is still no tkt info about this. Not on website so it's like it doesn't exist :D
We are a team of one half.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #2128 on: November 28, 2023, 01:51:23 pm »
Seems odd that there is still no tkt info about this. Not on website so it's like it doesn't exist :D
It is on the main site on the fixture list. Aways never show on the main site under 'Tickets availability' until the criteria has been announced.
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Online redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #2129 on: November 28, 2023, 02:03:34 pm »
It is on the main site on the fixture list. Aways never show on the main site under 'Tickets availability' until the criteria has been announced.

It's at home.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #2130 on: November 28, 2023, 02:50:15 pm »
It's at home.
Oh yes, good point!!! Sorry.
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Online Jm55

• Would legit drive you round the bend but his car legit won't start. More bounze... to the ounze.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2131 on: November 28, 2023, 03:23:17 pm »
I wonder if the delay is in connection with the opening of the Upper Anfield Road and the club hoping to be able to sell at least 5,000 of those seats.

Online redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #2132 on: November 28, 2023, 03:24:06 pm »
I wonder if the delay is in connection with the opening of the Upper Anfield Road and the club hoping to be able to sell at least 5,000 of those seats.

I was wondering the same, it would make sense as they want to have it partially open from United onwards don't they?
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2133 on: November 28, 2023, 03:26:10 pm »
I was wondering the same, it would make sense as they want to have it partially open from United onwards don't they?

Yeh. Presumably any sale will be done during late w/c 11th December or on Monday 17th December once they've got MU out of the way and know that they can sell them.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #2134 on: November 28, 2023, 04:20:49 pm »

Could still process the rest of us, or at least tell us the actual prices

Or even better, tell us that they're holding off until X date due to the stand, sales and process will be on X dates

Online Jm55

• Would legit drive you round the bend but his car legit won't start. More bounze... to the ounze.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2135 on: November 28, 2023, 04:42:24 pm »
Could still process the rest of us, or at least tell us the actual prices

Or even better, tell us that they're holding off until X date due to the stand, sales and process will be on X dates

Yeah of course, but it's the ticket office so nah.

Offline AR48

• Anny Roader
« Reply #2136 on: November 28, 2023, 07:20:17 pm »
I’m on autocup in upper AR so I’d like to know if I’m gonna have a ticket!

Offline qbduncan

• Main Stander
« Reply #2137 on: December 1, 2023, 02:17:48 pm »
Is there any chance that this will go on general sale or will you need to have gone to previous league cup games? Any ideas?

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2138 on: December 1, 2023, 02:29:25 pm »
Is there any chance that this will go on general sale or will you need to have gone to previous league cup games? Any ideas?

Depends how much of upper is open i think

Online Jm55

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2139 on: December 1, 2023, 02:30:44 pm »
It will almost definitely go to all members I’d think but it may not be that many tickets which do.

Offline didopich

• Kopite
« Reply #2140 on: December 1, 2023, 07:02:20 pm »
Surely they could at least announce the selling dates and confirm prices for this game.

Offline andy07

• Shat himself
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2141 on: December 1, 2023, 09:31:46 pm »
Surely they could at least announce the selling dates and confirm prices for this game.

Got the bulk sale this week so would think week commencing Monday 11th.

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/tickets/domestic-cup-match-prices
« Last Edit: December 1, 2023, 10:30:41 pm by andy07 »
We are Loyal Supporters

Offline claresy2005

• Anny Roader
« Reply #2142 on: December 2, 2023, 07:45:12 am »
It looks like sth who bought via autocup for West Ham can’t use the ticket exchange is that Correct? Is that league games only ?

Offline alx

• Main Stander
« Reply #2143 on: December 2, 2023, 08:19:09 am »
Yes, if you have a ticket via Autocup it can't be returned via Ticket Exchange. You cand fwd it to others via F&F.
Payments for WHU aren't made yet, so if it fails you'll get kicked out of Autocup.

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #2144 on: December 2, 2023, 10:47:26 am »
Yes, if you have a ticket via Autocup it can't be returned via Ticket Exchange. You cand fwd it to others via F&F.
Payments for WHU aren't made yet, so if it fails you'll get kicked out of Autocup.
I can't go to WH as PA can't go. I got a new card so updated it for FAC & EL but don't want to get kicked out of them too
We are a team of one half.

Offline SnowGoon

• Anny Roader
  • Roberto Baggio: The Divine Ponytail
« Reply #2145 on: December 2, 2023, 12:13:16 pm »
It looks like sth who bought via autocup for West Ham can’t use the ticket exchange is that Correct? Is that league games only ?

There is no ticket exchange for any cup games, its only league games. Doesn't matter if its ACS or bought from sales, no exchange at all. You can forward it, but the club has gotten a bit trigger happy for the Lask game and cancelled lots of genuinely forwarded tickets claiming "suspicious activity" so who knows what the correct protocol is these days...
Eeeeeeeeeegor!

Offline Schmarn

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2146 on: December 2, 2023, 12:55:19 pm »
There is no ticket exchange for any cup games, its only league games. Doesn't matter if its ACS or bought from sales, no exchange at all. You can forward it, but the club has gotten a bit trigger happy for the Lask game and cancelled lots of genuinely forwarded tickets claiming "suspicious activity" so who knows what the correct protocol is these days...

Forwarding is fine so long as you don’t buy again.

Obvs a risk if you accept a forwarded ticket from a tout but I’ve always maintained that if you buy from a tout you’ve got no right to complain if your ticket is not valid.

Offline SnowGoon

• Anny Roader
« Reply #2147 on: December 2, 2023, 01:15:42 pm »
Obvs a risk if you accept a forwarded ticket from a tout but I’ve always maintained that if you buy from a tout you’ve got no right to complain if your ticket is not valid.

That's fine though but plenty have had the tickets they forwarded on cancelled without ever buying again. Plenty on the autocup scheme did too, myself included, even though its impossible to buy another ticket when bought on ACS. I'm not sure what went on to be honest, we had tickets that we forwarded from ACS that were cancelled for no reason, no email, no notice, no explanation other than suspicious activity. Nightmare for the family we were givng hem too.  Its obviously impossible to buy again when on the ACS. The only genuine method to transfer a ticket is by forwarding, yet this is now suspicious...

Forwarding is fine so long as you don’t buy again.

Saying that the club have stated that if you forward a ticket you can actually buy another...

Not sure what they did but they clearly messed something up!
Eeeeeeeeeegor!

Offline SingFongFC

• Kopite
  • L-I-V, E-R-P, Double O L, Liverpool FC
« Reply #2148 on: December 4, 2023, 12:06:27 pm »
Have they forgotten the West Ham game is happening or what, just over two weeks to go now and still nothing in terms of selling details!

Don’t get what the hold up is - the obvious answer would be the status of the upper Annie, but this game is scheduled after United when they’re planning to have fans in?  ???

Offline Luke 17

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2149 on: December 4, 2023, 12:57:57 pm »
Have they forgotten the West Ham game is happening or what, just over two weeks to go now and still nothing in terms of selling details!

Don’t get what the hold up is - the obvious answer would be the status of the upper Annie, but this game is scheduled after United when they’re planning to have fans in?  ???
I just looked an West Ham have sold out there 6k allocation so not sure what our hold up is...

Offline Djimigotamedal

• Main Stander
« Reply #2150 on: December 4, 2023, 01:07:09 pm »
Is 6k the whole lower tier of the stand? Just trying to figure out if having the Leicester game will be enough to get a ticket

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2151 on: December 4, 2023, 01:10:38 pm »
Is 6k the whole lower tier of the stand? Just trying to figure out if having the Leicester game will be enough to get a ticket

Yes it the whole lower. You should be ok, if they open some section of the upper - due to be open from the Untied game onwards.

Offline SnowGoon

• Anny Roader
« Reply #2152 on: December 4, 2023, 01:31:11 pm »
Yes it the whole lower. You should be ok, if they open some section of the upper - due to be open from the Untied game onwards.

The hold up will be they need to stage and pass the test events first.
Eeeeeeeeeegor!

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2153 on: December 4, 2023, 01:39:17 pm »
The hold up will be they need to stage and pass the test events first.

Depending on date of the test event / getting confirmation they've passed it and the required certificate the following day, they may not sell Man U until Friday next week due to the Union away game on the Thursday?
Which would mean WHU would be Monday? They could still run the ACS for non-UAR tickets beforehand.

Speculating of course.

Offline didopich

• Kopite
« Reply #2154 on: December 4, 2023, 01:47:22 pm »
They could easily have done the ACS that not in ARU and they could have announced som provisional dates for United, West Ham sales either way. Also keep fans in the loop with the test event. Communication is all that is required.
This game is gonna have hundreds of spares last 2 days due to last minute sales and virtually no time to plan for traveling from outside Liverpool also work commitments etc.

Offline swoopy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2155 on: December 4, 2023, 02:16:23 pm »
They could easily have done the ACS that not in ARU and they could have announced som provisional dates for United, West Ham sales either way. Also keep fans in the loop with the test event. Communication is all that is required.
This game is gonna have hundreds of spares last 2 days due to last minute sales and virtually no time to plan for traveling from outside Liverpool also work commitments etc.

Agreed. In August they didn't announce test event details until Friday of the previous week for the following Tuesday. You'd like to think they'd have the date planned already so could let people know.

Offline didopich

• Kopite
« Reply #2156 on: December 4, 2023, 03:04:00 pm »
They probably have it planned but just like to keep everyone in the dark to keep us guessing. 🤣

Offline Johnny Foreigner

• King of the Trabbies. Major Mod Thruster.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2157 on: December 4, 2023, 05:08:42 pm »
Test event on the 11th. "Tickets" on sale tomorrow. Live Q&A with Jurgen and discounted refreshments
It’s not even about individuality, it’s about the team. Our game was based on his controlling of the tempo. Squeeze the life out of the opposition and then strike. That is our game. Like a pack of pythons.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2158 on: December 4, 2023, 05:15:58 pm »
Test event on the 11th. "Tickets" on sale tomorrow. Live Q&A with Jurgen and discounted refreshments

Imagine paying 4 quid for a bag of choccy buttons at a klopp Q&A

Offline VVM

• Kopite
  • OVER AN HOUR LEFT ESTIMATED TIME
« Reply #2159 on: December 5, 2023, 10:48:30 am »
What we thinking prices are likely to be for this? Premier league price like it says on the website or will they be kind, realise this game is 5 days before Christmas and charge a more realistic price for a LC game?