Author Topic: League Cup  (Read 208006 times)

Online keano7

• Legacy Fan
  • Alonso follows it in!
Re: League Cup
« Reply #2080 on: November 2, 2023, 11:29:14 am »
Could we be looking at the best ballot odds for a final in years if we were to make it? 3 home games with the upper anny closed, away teams taking their full allocation I'm assuming and one of the two away games had a very limited allocation.

It was 1 in 1.6 chance in 2022. Imagine it’ll be roughly the same or 1 in 1.5 at best.
"Can't wait for this one me mates picking me up in a van"

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #2081 on: November 2, 2023, 11:48:24 am »
Could we be looking at the best ballot odds for a final in years if we were to make it? 3 home games with the upper anny closed, away teams taking their full allocation I'm assuming and one of the two away games had a very limited allocation.

Dont forget upper annie are still getting given credits from ACS...

Offline didopich

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #2082 on: November 2, 2023, 12:08:38 pm »
Things could change if ARU opens in January for a semi against Port Vale 🤣

Offline ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #2083 on: November 2, 2023, 01:16:20 pm »
So we'll be on Wed 20th given our league games. Everton play the Sat b4 so can play on Tues

Praying it’s the Wed as I can’t go on the tues.

Looking at the fixtures, the Wed would make sense

Offline nearly40

• .....even though my profile says 48!
  • Anny Roader
  • Nearly 60 would be more accurate...
« Reply #2084 on: November 2, 2023, 01:25:02 pm »
Things could change if ARU opens in January for a semi against Port Vale 🤣

come on Port Vale! Higher allocation than Bournemouth!
'The evidence shows conclusively that Liverpool fans neither caused nor contributed to the deaths of 96 men, women and children.'

Offline upthereds1993

• Anny Roader
« Reply #2085 on: November 2, 2023, 01:38:25 pm »
Dont forget upper annie are still getting given credits from ACS...

What actually happened to the people on the ACS who were supposed to be in the UAR? Were they given the option to relocate to other sections of the ground? I imagined the club would have probably been able to accommodate a decent amount due to a lower demand in the earlier rounds
« Last Edit: November 2, 2023, 01:40:36 pm by upthereds1993 »

Offline Barrowred

• Kopite
« Reply #2086 on: November 2, 2023, 01:43:02 pm »
Did the LC Autocup sell out this season?

Offline Pinehurst Alan

• Main Stander
  • Cup Regular. 4+ games.
« Reply #2087 on: November 2, 2023, 02:32:37 pm »
Did the LC Autocup sell out this season?

Yes it did.

Offline pl_kop_1969

• Main Stander
« Reply #2088 on: November 2, 2023, 02:55:25 pm »
Yeah they were re-allocated elsewhere in the ground
ACS in upper Anfield Road weren't reallocated to elsewhere for the Leicester match. Tickets were cancelled but you retained the credit. They then had an early sale just for cancelled ACS ticket holders. I know as I was daft enough to think it would be nice to try the new stand! Luckily I only did it for one competition.

I got 3 tickets in the early sale easily enough. I think it then went to further sales, not sure if it went to all members or just with credits.

Offline ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #2089 on: November 2, 2023, 03:01:42 pm »
100% the people in the ARU should be in the ballot if we make the final.

I’d 100% exclude though, those who have passed on tickets to F&F. This should’ve been introduced when F&F first went live. People would think twice about pass on tickets so freely

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2090 on: November 2, 2023, 03:11:50 pm »
ACS in upper Anfield Road weren't reallocated to elsewhere for the Leicester match. Tickets were cancelled but you retained the credit. They then had an early sale just for cancelled ACS ticket holders. I know as I was daft enough to think it would be nice to try the new stand! Luckily I only did it for one competition.

I got 3 tickets in the early sale easily enough. I think it then went to further sales, not sure if it went to all members or just with credits.

Apologies you're right, I was talking nonsense - was thinking of ARL

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #2091 on: November 2, 2023, 04:06:49 pm »
Confirmed on the official site v West Ham on Wed 20/12 ko 2000.
« Last Edit: November 2, 2023, 05:28:46 pm by ABJ »
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Online keano7

• Legacy Fan
  • Alonso follows it in!
« Reply #2092 on: November 2, 2023, 04:08:19 pm »

I’d 100% exclude though, those who have passed on tickets to F&F. This should’ve been introduced when F&F first went live. People would think twice about pass on tickets so freely
They’d never introduce it for cup competitions due to the huge backlash they’d get from fans up and down the country who have years of loyalty. That’s just my take on it as if it wasn’t an issue they would have introduced it at the same time as the league.
"Can't wait for this one me mates picking me up in a van"

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2093 on: November 2, 2023, 04:34:24 pm »
They’d never introduce it for cup competitions due to the huge backlash they’d get from fans up and down the country who have years of loyalty. That’s just my take on it as if it wasn’t an issue they would have introduced it at the same time as the league.

It should definitely be considered. Where's the logic allowing someone to pass on all the games throughout a competition but then have a free run at a final ticket.

Offline mattyyt

• Anny Roader
  • He drinks sangria
« Reply #2094 on: November 2, 2023, 04:42:03 pm »

I don’t agree that they should be in the ballot if we get to the final. Priority should be given to the people who actually went the games and spent the money on tickets etc.
Shite situation that they missed out, but doesn’t seem right that someone could go Leicester, West Ham, and the semi but miss out on Wembley to someone who didn’t go any of the games.

Same logic is why I agree with your second point.

Offline BigRed07

• Main Stander
« Reply #2095 on: November 2, 2023, 04:56:38 pm »

Those in ARU had a chance to get tickets elsewhere in the stadium before they sold to members. Only those that bought tickets should be in any ballot. People shouldn’t be punished for sticking to the rules the club set.
« Last Edit: November 2, 2023, 08:39:37 pm by BigRed07 »

Offline NickoH

• Has to fart in private to avoid offending the posh guys and gals in the Marketing Dept
  • Legacy Fan
  • Speak softly love so no one hears us but the sky
« Reply #2096 on: November 2, 2023, 07:55:00 pm »
Wednesday our game vs West Ham in the Carabao 1/4, on Sky
I clutch the wire fence until my fingers bleed,
A wound that will not heal, a heart that cannot feel.
Hoping that the horror will recede,
Hoping that tomorrow we'll all be freed.........JUSTICE.

Offline rewood

• Kopite
« Reply #2097 on: November 17, 2023, 10:48:34 pm »
Does anyone know if you can cancel hospo tickets?  I'm one of those that didn't do autocup as fancied trying to sit with mates. Foolishly assumed upper Annie would be up and running. Might buy for West Ham hospo just to hedge my bets. But if sale does look positive for those with full credits I would cancel!

Online Sat on the bar

• Main Stander
« Reply #2098 on: November 18, 2023, 08:58:12 am »
Does anyone know if you can cancel hospo tickets?  I'm one of those that didn't do autocup as fancied trying to sit with mates. Foolishly assumed upper Annie would be up and running. Might buy for West Ham hospo just to hedge my bets. But if sale does look positive for those with full credits I would cancel!
Can’t see them doing that mate, or others too would do it for a fall back.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2023, 09:05:45 am by Sat on the bar »

Offline 1964allezallezallez

• Anny Roader
« Reply #2099 on: November 18, 2023, 08:58:28 am »

This is from the T&Cs
i) less than 14 days prior to the date of the Match 100% of the total price paid for the Matchday Hospitality Ticket (including any administration charges);
charges);
(ii) between 15 and 30 days prior to the date of the Match 75% of the total price paid for the Matchday Hospitality Ticket (including any administration charges);

Offline rewood

• Kopite
« Reply #2100 on: November 18, 2023, 10:34:30 am »
This is from the T&Cs
i) less than 14 days prior to the date of the Match 100% of the total price paid for the Matchday Hospitality Ticket (including any administration charges);
charges);
(ii) between 15 and 30 days prior to the date of the Match 75% of the total price paid for the Matchday Hospitality Ticket (including any administration charges);

Cheers. Just found it on website. Cobblers. Anyone got gut feeling or estimates for those with full credits, but not in autocup?

Offline stoz

• John Motson. The Flag Bearer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #2101 on: November 18, 2023, 12:31:02 pm »
Cheers. Just found it on website. Cobblers. Anyone got gut feeling or estimates for those with full credits, but not in autocup?

It will really depend on how many West Ham take up. If they take the full 6,000, then you've got very little chance, as Leicester only had the usual away section.

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2102 on: November 18, 2023, 12:38:12 pm »

Offline rewood

• Kopite
« Reply #2103 on: November 18, 2023, 01:30:44 pm »
Thanks for the advice. It was helpful on here when you convinced me not to cancel my autocup in UEFA cup in upper Annie. That paid off. Just bought hospso for West Ham. Made sure it was linked to my account ok. Got email ok with supporter number on. But, it hasn't appeared in my history. Cobblers.  T and C's are ambiguous as it does loosely suggest credits for future season. Oh lordy.

Offline Schmarn

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2104 on: November 18, 2023, 03:53:29 pm »
Thanks for the advice. It was helpful on here when you convinced me not to cancel my autocup in UEFA cup in upper Annie. That paid off. Just bought hospso for West Ham. Made sure it was linked to my account ok. Got email ok with supporter number on. But, it hasn't appeared in my history. Cobblers.  T and C's are ambiguous as it does loosely suggest credits for future season. Oh lordy.

It won’t appear in history till the week beforehand but it will definitely carry a credit.

Offline rewood

• Kopite
« Reply #2105 on: November 18, 2023, 04:03:16 pm »
That's helpful mate, cheers. Bit of short term pain, long term gain I think.

Offline AR48

• Anny Roader
« Reply #2106 on: November 18, 2023, 04:18:58 pm »
Reckon there will be tickets available for those on autocup in upper anny?

Online Sat on the bar

• Main Stander
« Reply #2107 on: November 18, 2023, 04:49:59 pm »
Reckon there will be tickets available for those on autocup in upper anny?
If you went to Leicester, they will prob put you in a separate non guaranteed sale. Should be ok tho

Offline pl_kop_1969

• Main Stander
« Reply #2108 on: November 20, 2023, 09:48:15 am »
If you went to Leicester, they will prob put you in a separate non guaranteed sale. Should be ok tho
I think you kept the credit for Leicester if you had a cancelled ACS seat in upper AR, even if you didn't buy in the additional sale. I presume that means it shouldn't matter if you actually bought for Leicester.

I bought for Leicester but I'm assuming there will be an additional sale for cancelled ACS that include all cancelled tickets whether you actually bought Leicester or not.

Offline benitezexpletives

• Anny Roader
« Reply #2109 on: November 21, 2023, 11:45:27 am »
I think you kept the credit for Leicester if you had a cancelled ACS seat in upper AR, even if you didn't buy in the additional sale. I presume that means it shouldn't matter if you actually bought for Leicester.

I bought for Leicester but I'm assuming there will be an additional sale for cancelled ACS that include all cancelled tickets whether you actually bought Leicester or not.
so no chance for all members then? Surprised there's been no ticket details yet

Offline AR48

• Anny Roader
« Reply #2110 on: November 23, 2023, 05:14:47 pm »
I wonder what partial opening means for autocup in upper anny?

Offline rewood

• Kopite
« Reply #2111 on: November 23, 2023, 06:30:07 pm »
I wonder what partial opening means for autocup in upper anny?

Lord knows. But I'm well peed off. You will see from above, I bought West Ham on hospso to safeguard my history. Now, because the club under promise and over deliver and no doubt feel good about it, I would probably have got West Ham in normal sale. Bollocks.

Offline ChrisLFCKOP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2112 on: November 24, 2023, 05:54:56 am »
Lord knows. But I'm well peed off. You will see from above, I bought West Ham on hospso to safeguard my history. Now, because the club under promise and over deliver and no doubt feel good about it, I would probably have got West Ham in normal sale. Bollocks.

If you were on the autocup and had ticket cancelled you would have got the credit.  So assume you were not?

Offline rewood

• Kopite
« Reply #2113 on: November 24, 2023, 06:28:44 am »
I didn't do auto cup at start of season despite qualifying cos wanted to try to sits with mates.  Managed to get Leicester one, but would not have got West Ham one. Until club mislead us again. Anyway, it is good news for most, Inc couple of us, but I'm 250 quid down and a bit peed off.

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #2114 on: November 28, 2023, 01:13:39 pm »
Seems odd that there is still no tkt info about this. Not on website so it's like it doesn't exist :D
We are a team of one half.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #2115 on: November 28, 2023, 01:51:23 pm »
Seems odd that there is still no tkt info about this. Not on website so it's like it doesn't exist :D
It is on the main site on the fixture list. Aways never show on the main site under 'Tickets availability' until the criteria has been announced.
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Online redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #2116 on: November 28, 2023, 02:03:34 pm »
It is on the main site on the fixture list. Aways never show on the main site under 'Tickets availability' until the criteria has been announced.

It's at home.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #2117 on: November 28, 2023, 02:50:15 pm »
It's at home.
Oh yes, good point!!! Sorry.

Offline Jm55

• Would legit drive you round the bend but his car legit won't start. More bounze... to the ounze.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2118 on: November 28, 2023, 03:23:17 pm »
I wonder if the delay is in connection with the opening of the Upper Anfield Road and the club hoping to be able to sell at least 5,000 of those seats.

Online redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #2119 on: November 28, 2023, 03:24:06 pm »
I wonder if the delay is in connection with the opening of the Upper Anfield Road and the club hoping to be able to sell at least 5,000 of those seats.

I was wondering the same, it would make sense as they want to have it partially open from United onwards don't they?
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."