Author Topic: League Cup  (Read 194330 times)

Offline Redcase

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: League Cup
« Reply #2000 on: September 25, 2023, 02:27:44 pm »
A mate has forwarded his autocup ticket for Leicester. It was originally in Annie Road but relocated to MSU. The club didn’t charge the difference - but he then had to pay the extra few quid when he transferred the ticket. Does this mean when you forward a kids ticket to an adult you will now have to pay the difference, and you will get refunded the difference when you transfer an adult ticket to a junior? The facility is obviously in place now.

Offline UntouchableLuis

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2001 on: September 25, 2023, 02:58:05 pm »
Any ideas when the NFC pass is updated for Wed night's Leicester match?  Mine is still showing blank.  Thanks

Nothing for me either. Usually if I click 'download membership' again on the site it updates (Samsung)

Has anyone else on Android got theirs showing?
"IT'S ENDED.....THE EUROPEAN CUP IS RETURNING TO ENGLAND AND TO ANFIELD."

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #2002 on: September 25, 2023, 03:17:52 pm »
A mate has forwarded his autocup ticket for Leicester. It was originally in Annie Road but relocated to MSU. The club didn’t charge the difference - but he then had to pay the extra few quid when he transferred the ticket. Does this mean when you forward a kids ticket to an adult you will now have to pay the difference, and you will get refunded the difference when you transfer an adult ticket to a junior? The facility is obviously in place now.

Pretty sure you don't have to pay the difference when changing the age on a ticket still, think it's literally just been those moved from AR who this has applied to so far.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2003 on: September 25, 2023, 03:19:19 pm »
Nothing for me either. Usually if I click 'download membership' again on the site it updates (Samsung)

Has anyone else on Android got theirs showing?

Mine still shows West Ham but I never bother updating mine myself anyway, you can still get in whatever it says on your phone, it's only there for the seat details.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline BigRed07

• Main Stander
« Reply #2004 on: September 25, 2023, 04:50:07 pm »
Can anyone help me with ticket forwarding please?

I can’t make the Leicester game as I’m away on holiday. I am trying to transfer a pair of tickets (mine and my mates) to a friend but it only allows me to transfer the ticket that’s in my name. The friend isn’t a mutual friend so isn’t on his friends and family list. Is there any way round this so that I can forward the pair of tickets on rather than just a single?
Is the distribution option not there?

Offline phil_1010

• Anny Roader
  • The Reds Are Coming Up The Hill Boys...
« Reply #2005 on: September 25, 2023, 07:55:05 pm »
Transfer yours.
Send your mates on to yourself. Send it from yourself on to where it's going.

Thanks for this. Short of passing your phone to someone, is there no way now to transfer a ticket to someone who isn’t an LFC member/isn’t on your friend and families list or your friend’s friends and family list?

Have a pair to transfer and in a situation where the person who I can transfer to doesn’t have anyone that fits the above criteria to go with and I would prefer the second ticket not to go unused if possible.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2006 on: September 25, 2023, 09:31:01 pm »
Leicester is showing for me now on Android.

Offline Pinehurst Alan

• Main Stander
  • Cup Regular. 4+ games.
« Reply #2007 on: September 26, 2023, 08:10:45 am »
Thanks for this. Short of passing your phone to someone, is there no way now to transfer a ticket to someone who isn’t an LFC member/isn’t on your friend and families list or your friend’s friends and family list?

Have a pair to transfer and in a situation where the person who I can transfer to doesn’t have anyone that fits the above criteria to go with and I would prefer the second ticket not to go unused if possible.

Easy solution. Get them to sign up to new accounts and they have 2 weeks then to add you to their Friends and Family. Once they have downloaded their passes (via the convoluted 2 stage process) then you can transfer the tickets.

Offline whitelightning

• Kemlynite
« Reply #2008 on: September 26, 2023, 08:39:32 am »
Leicester is showing for me now on Android.
Same here.  Took its time, I was getting worried as I've never had it this late.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2009 on: September 26, 2023, 11:52:06 am »
Same here.  Took its time, I was getting worried as I've never had it this late.

You don't need it to get in, as long as you know the ticket is in your purchase history in your account, it doesn't matter what the NFC says.

Offline claresy2005

• Anny Roader
« Reply #2010 on: September 28, 2023, 06:59:04 am »
Not sure if anyone else had issues outside the kop last night. I was later arriving than usual so maybe it’s just ‘what happens’ when you arrive at the turnstile 10 mins before kick off…

Anyway I’ve tried to send this to the club, Phil Dutton and the Supporters liaison offer FWIW

Dear x

I was hoping you could provide more information on the apparent turnstile failure last night and also general delays around a-b in the kop that led to a Significant number of people missing kick off including myself . Whilst Minor in the context of life’s general problems, I was disappointed that having been going regularly since around 2006, this was the first time I have ever been to a match and missed any small part of game / a goal which left a slightly sour taste.

I am particularly interested in
- what occurred on b1 and how was this seemingly rectified (we eventually entered via that) and could this have been fixed quicker
- on fixtures such as early EFL rounds where it is probable that a higher proportion of attendees are irregular match goers , how do your in person staffing and stewarding plans change for this? I would expect a professional ticketing organisation to have more help staff on the ground to deal with likely higher number of queries and entry issues . Just wondering if that happens in practice or whether this contributed to some delays
- in light of your answers for the above whether anything will be changed or rectified for future fixtures .especially since  I would expect next weeks USG game to have a similarly higher than average number of attendees unfamiliar with regular NFC use.

Best regards

Offline Danny Boy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2011 on: September 28, 2023, 07:07:16 am »
Any thoughts on allocation/criteria for Bournemouth?

Offline Thomas

• Doubting
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2012 on: September 28, 2023, 07:23:54 am »
Any thoughts on allocation/criteria for Bournemouth?

ABJ is the man…..
We're the kings of Europe, the pride of Merseyside, we'll fight for no surrender, we'll fight for Shankly's pride.

Offline stevienash

• Legacy Fan
  • 'White liquid in a bottle has to be milk.'"
« Reply #2013 on: September 28, 2023, 07:31:52 am »
ABJ is the man…..

Stoke got 1313 last night so can’t imagine it will be anything larger than that

Offline ChrisLFCKOP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2014 on: September 28, 2023, 07:35:43 am »
Not sure if anyone else had issues outside the kop last night. I was later arriving than usual so maybe it’s just ‘what happens’ when you arrive at the turnstile 10 mins before kick off…

Anyway I’ve tried to send this to the club, Phil Dutton and the Supporters liaison offer FWIW

Dear x

I was hoping you could provide more information on the apparent turnstile failure last night and also general delays around a-b in the kop that led to a Significant number of people missing kick off including myself . Whilst Minor in the context of life’s general problems, I was disappointed that having been going regularly since around 2006, this was the first time I have ever been to a match and missed any small part of game / a goal which left a slightly sour taste.

- what occurred on b1 and how was this seemingly rectified (we eventually entered via that) and could this have been fixed quicker
- on fixtures such as early EFL rounds where it is probable that a higher proportion of attendees are irregular match goers , how do your in person staffing and stewarding plans change for this? I would expect a professional ticketing organisation to have more help staff on the ground to deal with likely higher number of queries and entry issues . Just wondering if that happens in practice or whether this contributed to some delays
- in light of your answers for the above whether anything will be changed or rectified for future fixtures .especially since  I would expect next weeks USG game to have a similarly higher than average number of attendees unfamiliar with regular NFC use.

Best regards

Have they changed the hardware? in A turnstyles the hardware is changed...not helped the stewards trying to tell you to do something else when you are doing something that worked the week before.

Offline anfieldpurch

• Simple
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!!
« Reply #2015 on: September 28, 2023, 07:44:51 am »

Dear x

Best regards
Turnstiles A & B are usually the most busy especially around 10-15 minutes before kick off..
Proud father to Riley James Lucas 16/3/17

Offline Thomas

• Doubting
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2016 on: September 28, 2023, 07:57:40 am »
We got 1,646 for Burton Albion, what was the lowest prior to that?
We're the kings of Europe, the pride of Merseyside, we'll fight for no surrender, we'll fight for Shankly's pride.

Offline stevienash

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2017 on: September 28, 2023, 08:07:41 am »
Bournemouth a couple of years before that

Offline Thomas

• Doubting
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2018 on: September 28, 2023, 08:12:15 am »
That’s that trip out the window then

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #2019 on: September 28, 2023, 08:39:20 am »

Dear x

Best regards

From turnstile D, it was evident it was just people who didnt have a fucking clue what they were doing

Always queues that close to kick off anyway, just amplified by newbies probably some with pass issues having never used one before

Offline stevienash

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2020 on: September 28, 2023, 08:46:18 am »
That’s that trip out the window then

Yup same here...

Offline tgfcoton

• RAWK Supporter
  • Main Stander
  • I see Red people everywhere - SOS 3251
« Reply #2021 on: September 28, 2023, 08:51:01 am »
Bournemouth a couple of years before that

pretty sure we had 1,311 in Dec-14 Bournemouth Away league cup game

Online tasmichkata

• Anny Roader
« Reply #2022 on: September 28, 2023, 09:23:39 am »
So if they can't guarantee everybody with all games from Burton onwards they must go back to the season with the last Bournemouth away (14/15) and we have our histories only since 15/16 but they said they have kept the seasons back if games are needed to use so what's can go wrong  :D

Bournemouth
Chelsea
Soton
Stoke
Burton
Derby
Soton
Leicester
MK Dons
City

Offline VVM

• Kopite
  • OVER AN HOUR LEFT ESTIMATED TIME
« Reply #2023 on: September 28, 2023, 09:24:17 am »
In the never ending hope for an away ticket I'm not sure it could be much worse than Bournemouth away here  :lmao

Online Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2024 on: September 28, 2023, 09:26:09 am »
pretty sure we had 1,311 in Dec-14 Bournemouth Away league cup game

The purchase history on seatgeek only goes back to the start of 15/16. Unless the club retro add the season before for this game.
Think with fan update, people falling off etc - then Burton (and all others since) may get you one - will be very tight tho.

Offline RebeccaLFC

• Kopite
« Reply #2025 on: September 28, 2023, 10:06:46 am »

Dear x

Best regards

I think this is just the standard arriving 10 minutes before kick off to be honest, I'm usually in turnstile b and if you get there around 10 minutes before, it's touch and go if you will make the kick off...

Might be like that all around the ground possibly, not much the club can do other than make more turnstiles, think its just a case of if you are wanting to ensure kick off, get there earlier, get there around 20 mins before KO, or if you unfortunately couldn't like yesterday... just chalk it as unlucky. Not worth a big fuss as I say, its just one of them.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2026 on: September 28, 2023, 10:42:10 am »
Have they changed the hardware? in A turnstyles the hardware is changed...not helped the stewards trying to tell you to do something else when you are doing something that worked the week before.

B still has the old machines from last season.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #2027 on: September 28, 2023, 11:41:49 am »
So if they can't guarantee everybody with all games from Burton onwards they must go back to the season with the last Bournemouth away (14/15) and we have our histories only since 15/16 but they said they have kept the seasons back if games are needed to use so what's can go wrong  :D

Bournemouth, 1311
Chelsea, 4004
Soton, 3099
Stoke, 2759
Burton, 1646
Derby, 3100
Soton, 3330
Leicester, 3305
MK Dons, 6301 + 320 returns
City, 5432
This is correct, unless 300+ have dropped off since Burton away, it will be 10/10 for the guaranteed sale and then 9/10 in the 2nd sale.
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #2028 on: September 28, 2023, 11:47:51 am »

Bournemouth
Chelsea
Soton
Stoke
Burton
Derby
Soton
Leicester
MK Dons
City
Its precisely why I printed everything off at the time as its the only proof that I'll ever have of my complete purchase history.
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline jizzspunk

• Cumming soon. Or going. Depends how 'real' it gets. #livinginrealism
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2029 on: September 28, 2023, 11:54:34 am »
Can't remember if I went to Bournemouth 2014..it's a lifetime ago 😂🤷‍♂️
according to 24/7 I will be scrambling round for tickets on the exchange all season #STH #19awayclub

Offline stoz

• John Motson. The Flag Bearer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #2030 on: September 28, 2023, 12:39:34 pm »
I think this is just the standard arriving 10 minutes before kick off to be honest, I'm usually in turnstile b and if you get there around 10 minutes before, it's touch and go if you will make the kick off...

Might be like that all around the ground possibly, not much the club can do other than make more turnstiles, think its just a case of if you are wanting to ensure kick off, get there earlier, get there around 20 mins before KO, or if you unfortunately couldn't like yesterday... just chalk it as unlucky. Not worth a big fuss as I say, its just one of them.

Yep, pretty much spot on. Every league game is mostly the same people, and all know the score with turnstile procedures, and where they're sitting. This changes drastically for a League Cup game, where there's a lot more people with kids, first-timers, and people who go the game only once in a while. Not only are they unfamiliar with the entry process, but people always end up on wrong rows because they don't know which row is which, or end up walking all the way along a row because they came in the wrong block number. Pretty standard for a League Cup game, so just put it down to experience and know for next time.

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2031 on: September 28, 2023, 12:45:41 pm »
when will the date/time be confirmed? none of these clickbait articles seem to explain that  :butt
YNWA.

Online swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2032 on: September 28, 2023, 12:53:06 pm »
when will the date/time be confirmed? none of these clickbait articles seem to explain that  :butt

We play the previous Sunday, Bournemouth play the following Saturday. It SHOULD be the Wednesday.

Offline FaitAccompli

• Kopite
« Reply #2033 on: September 28, 2023, 01:50:17 pm »
Yep, pretty much spot on. Every league game is mostly the same people, and all know the score with turnstile procedures, and where they're sitting. This changes drastically for a League Cup game, where there's a lot more people with kids, first-timers, and people who go the game only once in a while. Not only are they unfamiliar with the entry process, but people always end up on wrong rows because they don't know which row is which, or end up walking all the way along a row because they came in the wrong block number. Pretty standard for a League Cup game, so just put it down to experience and know for next time.

Yep, that's all it is really - it was the same outside F1-3. My train was late so instead of getting to the turnstiles 30 minutes before kick off I could only get there 10 minutes before and got in just as Leicester scored. League cup games you're always going to have more kids attending, which is a good thing, but means a lot more messing about with phones which snarls up the queues.

Offline Shauniboy

• Anny Roader
« Reply #2034 on: September 28, 2023, 02:32:08 pm »

Bournemouth
Chelsea
Soton
Stoke
Burton
Derby
Soton
Leicester
MK Dons
City

What about Preston, Norwich and Arsenal were they COVID season?

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2035 on: September 28, 2023, 03:05:52 pm »
We play the previous Sunday, Bournemouth play the following Saturday. It SHOULD be the Wednesday.

thanks, hopefully it's an 8pm too
YNWA.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #2036 on: September 28, 2023, 03:27:51 pm »
What about Preston, Norwich and Arsenal were they COVID season?
They were played in 21/22 so don't count in future seasons.

Offline anfieldpurch

• Simple
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!!
« Reply #2037 on: September 28, 2023, 03:33:08 pm »
Wednesday 1st November

7:45pm if not on Sky, 8pm if selected by Sky
Proud father to Riley James Lucas 16/3/17

Online tasmichkata

• Anny Roader
« Reply #2038 on: September 28, 2023, 03:35:12 pm »
Its precisely why I printed everything off at the time as its the only proof that I'll ever have of my complete purchase history.

Couldn't be arsed doing it for our 81 so left it in the professional hands of our beloved TO, saving the trees as well  8)

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #2039 on: September 28, 2023, 03:53:40 pm »
Thought I'd get one off me friend as he's got Burton but there we go, it's smaller even than that! Not sure if he has Bournemouth or not.

The analogy of me on this ladder with MK Dons and Man City is like clambering onto a rope on the edge of a boat being battered by rough seas. I did get Norwich/Preston/Arsenal but presume I wouldn't have had a sniff in a normal season (find it surprising *that* many would stop going though, but must have been some).
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.