Author Topic: Ask - R(ob)AWK replies  (Read 1049647 times)

Offline Corkboy

• Sworn enemy of Bottlegirl. The Boston Toilet Mangler. Grauniad of the Cidatel. Into kinky S&M with the Lash.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Is it getting better?
Re: Ask - R(ob)AWK replies
« Reply #240 on: August 31, 2009, 12:08:03 am »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernie_Chambers#2007_Lawsuit_against_God

The judge rejected an appeal as they did not have an address for God to serve the court papers...

The case was finally closed on February 25 2008 when the Nebraska Court of Appeals dismissed the appeal and vacated the order of the district court. The court quoted cases according to which "[a] court decides real controversies and determines rights actually controverted, and does not address or dispose of abstract questions or issues that might arise in hypothetical or fictitious situation or setting".

Fair play to Nebraska, it's not often you hear of a court describing god as "hypothetical or fictitious".

Offline Nuisance Value

• Main Stander
  • est. 1966
« Reply #241 on: August 31, 2009, 10:57:53 am »
Why does my left bollock hang lower than the right one?

It's related to your heart being on the left side, in people with the heart on the right or full reversal of organs the right plum is the lower. 

Offline Kahuna{=}Berger

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Innovate, not imitate.
« Reply #242 on: August 31, 2009, 10:59:59 am »
Really? I thought it was so your knackers wouldn't bounce off each other when you're running.

Offline Nuisance Value

• Main Stander
  • est. 1966
« Reply #243 on: August 31, 2009, 11:02:44 am »
There's that too :'(

Offline TonyTheRed

• NosedReindeer has a very qwertycock....
  • Legacy Fan
  • I've got a little black book with my poems in
« Reply #244 on: August 31, 2009, 11:28:58 am »
It's related to your heart being on the left side, in people with the heart on the right or full reversal of organs the right plum is the lower. 

Is that the same for womens top bollocks as well?
like one day u will find out im not female :)

Offline Nuisance Value

• Main Stander
  • est. 1966
« Reply #245 on: August 31, 2009, 11:39:14 am »
Dunno mate but I'm happy to research the matter for you.
Visual inspection followed by feeling for a heartbeat. I'm off to write the grant application

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Southern Pansy
« Reply #246 on: August 31, 2009, 12:34:45 pm »

Fair play to Nebraska, it's not often you hear of a court describing god as "hypothetical or fictitious".

It resurfaced in the US news last week after an appeal was denied.

Offline Jaska

• Hävytön mulkku - cheek shagger
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #247 on: August 31, 2009, 01:53:50 pm »
This is a shit thread. The first question posted remains to be answered  ;D

Anyone know a good website where you can always find the official man of the match of Premier League matches?

Offline And Could He Play

• aka And Could He Play.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #248 on: August 31, 2009, 01:55:21 pm »
Do you think Ryan (Immortal) Giggs knows that when you type in "Ryan" in Google, Ryanair comes one before the man himself. Seriously who the fuck do Google think they are.
www. ... .com      RAWK Clique Leader
Not saying my ex girlfriend was a slag but even the label in her knickers said next.

Offline SamAteTheRedAcid

• Currently facing issues around potty training. All help appreciated.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #249 on: August 31, 2009, 02:33:59 pm »
Do you think Ryan (Immortal) Giggs knows that when you type in "Ryan" in Google, Ryanair comes one before the man himself. Seriously who the fuck do Google think they are.

It's alright, Giggs invented Ryanair. In fact, he invented the modern jet engine, and also the concept of manned flight. He was there at Kitty Hawk in the role of 'Most Valuable Consultant.'

It is commonly thought that Ryan Giggs may also have been the first to discover wings. Long before dinosaurs roamed the earth, Giggsy wandered the sun-cracked plains looking for a way to take to the skies in order to capture Peter Schmeical's huge goal kicks before they fell in the Irish Sea. He managed to hit upon the concept of wings, thus allowing the evolution of pterodacyls, and subsequently, birds to happen. Then Icarus and all the other Johnny-Come-Latelys showed up. But I tell you, Giggs was there first. It must be true I heard it on Sky Sports AND 606.
get thee to the library before the c*nts close it down

we are a bunch of twats commenting on a website.

Offline bigz

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #250 on: August 31, 2009, 02:36:31 pm »
Exahust Emission Control System Vauxhall Corsa 1.2 Comfort

Me missus has a problem with her car namely the topic name above.

Appears she has a fault with the emission control system as the light has come on and the car does not seem to have any power when accelerating.

In light of this is there anyone who would know how much is it likely to cost to fix the problem and is she still able to drive her car in the time being?

Hope someone can help.

Thanks,

Phil
It's like pirates and natural disasters in the I'm sorry I seem to have lost the ability to think for myself religion.

Finn Solomon 5/6/2007 07:28:29 PM

Offline And Could He Play

• aka And Could He Play.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #251 on: August 31, 2009, 02:50:46 pm »
It's alright, Giggs invented Ryanair. In fact, he invented the modern jet engine, and also the concept of manned flight. He was there at Kitty Hawk in the role of 'Most Valuable Consultant.'

It is commonly thought that Ryan Giggs may also have been the first to discover wings. Long before dinosaurs roamed the earth, Giggsy wandered the sun-cracked plains looking for a way to take to the skies in order to capture Peter Schmeical's huge goal kicks before they fell in the Irish Sea. He managed to hit upon the concept of wings, thus allowing the evolution of pterodacyls, and subsequently, birds to happen. Then Icarus and all the other Johnny-Come-Latelys showed up. But I tell you, Giggs was there first. It must be true I heard it on Sky Sports AND 606.

;D

The name Ryanair, should have give it away to me. How foolish i have been.
www. ... .com      RAWK Clique Leader
Not saying my ex girlfriend was a slag but even the label in her knickers said next.

Offline Kahuna{=}Berger

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Innovate, not imitate.
« Reply #252 on: August 31, 2009, 02:53:21 pm »

Appears she has a fault with the emission control system as the light has come on and the car does not seem to have any power when accelerating.

In light of this is there anyone who would know how much is it likely to cost to fix the problem and is she still able to drive her car in the time being?

Hope someone can help.

Thanks,

Phil
If it's just the sensor, it might just be about 170 quid. That's a guess though. I had the same thing wrong with my Nissan Almera but thankfully I wrote the fucker off in the rain last week. Not a problem anymore. :-\

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #253 on: August 31, 2009, 03:13:19 pm »

It's a design feature not a bug. You have bought the grandad version of the Corsa. You will also find that the indicators do not work and the steering meanders.

Offline ♠Dirty Harry♠

• Michael Pain the tittie-fixated inflatable doll salesman
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #254 on: August 31, 2009, 03:22:45 pm »
It's a design feature not a bug. You have bought the grandad version of the Corsa. You will also find that the indicators do not work and the steering meanders.

Is this the same model that is limited to 40mph and automatically flashes it's lights at you when you overtake it?

Offline SP

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #255 on: August 31, 2009, 03:24:18 pm »
Is this the same model that is limited to 40mph and automatically flashes it's lights at you when you overtake it?

That's the one. It drew it's inspiration from the Mini Metro.

Offline Jaska

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #256 on: September 2, 2009, 10:55:04 pm »
What's the tune song of the Steven Gerrard song (Steve Gerrard Gerrard, he'll pass the ball forty yards...and so on) called? Can't remember it just now.

Offline RigBon1892

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Legend
« Reply #257 on: September 2, 2009, 10:59:33 pm »
Que sera sera
I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager.

"Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone
YNWA Rafa.

Offline Jaska

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #258 on: September 2, 2009, 11:05:57 pm »
Que sera sera
HOW THE FUCK DIDN'T I REMEMBER THAT? And I'm going to Oktoberfest in three weeks  :-\

;D

Offline Jaska

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #259 on: September 3, 2009, 03:13:08 pm »
Could somebody point me out to a place where I could find decent UK hublists for DC++?

Offline JimmyGrunt

• Transgender Asylum Seeker
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #260 on: September 3, 2009, 03:42:42 pm »

Hope someone can help.

Thanks,

Phil

Prolly the lambardor (sp) sensor at a guess. Get one from a scrappy (should be cheap) to try, rather than paying X amount for a brand new one.

Either  that or send it to Vaux for them to charge you about 60 notes per hour to 'look' for the probelm.
PSN ID = JimmyGrunt

Yea mate just put your sky box on top of the fridge, put an egg in the microwave then wave your satalite dish around on the roof worked for me lad.

Offline SP

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #261 on: September 3, 2009, 03:49:42 pm »
Prolly the lambardor (sp) sensor at a guess. Get one from a scrappy (should be cheap) to try, rather than paying X amount for a brand new one.

Either  that or send it to Vaux for them to charge you about 60 notes per hour to 'look' for the probelm.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/5AfTl5Vg73A&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/5AfTl5Vg73A&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

Offline JimmyGrunt

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #262 on: September 3, 2009, 11:35:17 pm »
Twat  :D
PSN ID = JimmyGrunt

Yea mate just put your sky box on top of the fridge, put an egg in the microwave then wave your satalite dish around on the roof worked for me lad.

Offline JordLFC

• Kopite
« Reply #263 on: September 4, 2009, 11:17:34 pm »
Where's that thread on here where one person writes a bit of a story then the next person carries on??

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #264 on: September 4, 2009, 11:21:29 pm »
Does anyone know how they make them ice cube bags that self seal?

How do they get each compartment so separate.......and in there!
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline redbyrdz

• No to sub-optimal passing! Not content with one century, this girl does two together. Oh, and FUCK THE TORIES deh-deh-deh-deh!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #265 on: September 5, 2009, 12:05:48 am »
Where's that thread on here where one person writes a bit of a story then the next person carries on??
Here: http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=6625.0
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Bill Shankly

Offline jaygraham

• Fiction is not the same as FACT
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC
« Reply #267 on: September 5, 2009, 01:51:19 pm »

Good question and one that i don't know the answer to. I'd imagine they have a machine that does about 100 in one go - perhaps it purs water in, seals it and then lets it freeze.

Anyway - why can't you freeze coke/pepsi and then have coke flavoured icecubes??
It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here/ and i'm most obliged to you for making it clear/ that i'm not here

Offline JimmyGrunt

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #268 on: September 5, 2009, 01:55:09 pm »
Good question and one that i don't know the answer to. I'd imagine they have a machine that does about 100 in one go - perhaps it purs water in, seals it and then lets it freeze.

Anyway - why can't you freeze coke/pepsi and then have coke flavoured icecubes??

i didnt know you couldnt?
PSN ID = JimmyGrunt

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #269 on: September 5, 2009, 03:02:53 pm »

But there empty when you buy them? am flumexed ???
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline macca888

• Macca the Militant Illiterate Gnok. Chief Football Hack aka macca888. Jacqui Smith and Anne Widdecombe, in any order. Or together. He's not fussy. Overdue with Crosby Nick. Recently elevated to status Sir Precious C*nt.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #270 on: September 5, 2009, 03:27:53 pm »

Hope someone can help.

Thanks,

Phil

Phil, the only correct answer is: "Fuck your wife off for breaking the car, the fucking idiot!"
Macca resplendent!
A colossus bestriding the
moral high ground as ever.

Offline macca888

• Macca the Militant Illiterate Gnok. Chief Football Hack aka macca888. Jacqui Smith and Anne Widdecombe, in any order. Or together. He's not fussy. Overdue with Crosby Nick. Recently elevated to status Sir Precious C*nt.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #271 on: September 5, 2009, 03:29:39 pm »

They make loads of individual compartments and then glue them together you daft fuck!
Macca resplendent!
A colossus bestriding the
moral high ground as ever.

Offline MidwestWool

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Wool
« Reply #272 on: September 8, 2009, 06:57:09 am »
How to wear a football scarf? I want to wear it to class in uni, but it's too big. Any suggestions?

Offline Jaska

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #273 on: September 8, 2009, 07:10:31 am »
How to wear a football scarf? I want to wear it to class in uni, but it's too big. Any suggestions?

Offline SP

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #274 on: September 8, 2009, 08:16:09 am »

Tom Baker's Doctor Who should be your inspiration for all lengthy matters scarfwise.

Offline scatman

• Slutty enough to make Jordan blush - and hard enough to piss in the wrong bush! Missing a shift key.
  • Legacy Fan
  • This is my world, you just WORK here :D
    • directions to football stadiums
« Reply #275 on: September 8, 2009, 09:03:29 am »
benefits of me becoming an escort?
Would sacrifice Fordy in a sacred Mayan ritual to have him as the next Liverpool manager
Football stadiums in England

Offline SP

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #276 on: September 8, 2009, 09:05:15 am »

With your limbs surgically replaced by alloys you won't be able to type, hence you will no longer be on RAWK. I aways thought of you as more of a Capri.

Offline SP

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #277 on: September 8, 2009, 09:15:39 am »

Depressing, that'll be another one on Income Support.

Offline RigBon1892

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Legend
« Reply #278 on: September 8, 2009, 11:56:50 am »
With your limbs surgically replaced by alloys you won't be able to type, hence you will no longer be on RAWK. I aways thought of you as more of a Capri.

:lmao
I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager.

"Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone
YNWA Rafa.

Offline scatman

• Slutty enough to make Jordan blush - and hard enough to piss in the wrong bush! Missing a shift key.
  • Legacy Fan
  • This is my world, you just WORK here :D
    • directions to football stadiums
« Reply #279 on: September 8, 2009, 12:05:35 pm »

Lol at least you'll be finally rid of me!
Would sacrifice Fordy in a sacred Mayan ritual to have him as the next Liverpool manager
Football stadiums in England