Author Topic: We need to talk about Kevin Hilton, a.k.a Sine Missione  (Read 13861 times)

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: We need to talk about Kevin Hilton, a.k.a Sine Missione
« Reply #40 on: March 3, 2021, 07:38:34 pm »
This is a very good article on our mate Sine Missione

https://theface.com/society/sine-missone-liverpool-cosmic-scallies-scouse-banksy-lockdown-community

The lad is a massive crank - seems to believe every conspiracy theory going

Really good read that, thanks.

Seems like he'd be ok if he just stuck to the good stuff, but he is a right crank with all the bollocks he believes.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #41 on: March 3, 2021, 07:49:19 pm »
Really good read that, thanks.

Seems like he'd be ok if he just stuck to the good stuff, but he is a right crank with all the bollocks he believes.

Which is exactly why he shouldn’t be allowed to market himself (because that’s what he’s doing and it’s what his intention has always been) around town.

Offline Jake

• Fuck VAR
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Fuck VAR
« Reply #42 on: March 3, 2021, 07:55:08 pm »
Hes dangerous as fuck. Waste of oxygen should face criminal charges. Not that I know what for.
I'm not vaccinated against covid and ... I don't wear masks.

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well done boys, Good Process
« Reply #43 on: March 3, 2021, 07:56:51 pm »
Got my census letter through today. Won't take him long to post videos of him not taking it and filming himself arguing with the census takers at his front door

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #44 on: March 4, 2021, 12:16:48 am »
I'd forgotten about him until this thread popped up again today. I was just doing a bit of Googling on him, and he seems pretty confused really, and appears to have disappeared up his own arse. Mind you, he probably doesn't believe that his arse is real either.  :rollseyes
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #45 on: March 4, 2021, 12:21:07 am »
Hes dangerous as fuck. Waste of oxygen should face criminal charges. Not that I know what for.
Criminal damage, for starters.

If he was doing his guerrilla marketing on railway sidings then transport police would have compiled a dossier on him with intent to eventually arrest and charge. Somehow, despite his face, his name, his place of work and his address all being public knowledge, he seems to have got away with defacing much of Liverpool and places beyond too. I saw his shite up in Ibiza after he'd been over there too.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #46 on: March 4, 2021, 10:08:01 am »
Criminal damage, for starters.

If he was doing his guerrilla marketing on railway sidings then transport police would have compiled a dossier on him with intent to eventually arrest and charge. Somehow, despite his face, his name, his place of work and his address all being public knowledge, he seems to have got away with defacing much of Liverpool and places beyond too. I saw his shite up in Ibiza after he'd been over there too.

I'll be honest, I like things like the Confucious quotes and Boss Life stuff on the phone cabinets, the Eclipse of the sun and the Shanks thing, brightens up boring objects, but once you go down the rabbit hole of conspiracy theories, he can fuck off.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Oh Campione

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #47 on: March 4, 2021, 10:48:14 am »
I'm hoping he packs up a moves to Manchester as that article suggests!  It is very concerning the influence he seems to have, it is a scouse QAnon

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #48 on: March 4, 2021, 11:26:42 am »
I'm hoping he packs up a moves to Manchester as that article suggests!  It is very concerning the influence he seems to have, it is a scouse QAnon

He'd fit in well with that Manc wanker, Morrisey.

Online bradders1011

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Eat your greens and sing your blues
« Reply #49 on: March 4, 2021, 01:05:45 pm »
He's already in Manchester, fair few phone boxes and green cabinets. One of them is a fucking Noel Gallagher quote.
If I were a linesman, I would execute defenders who applauded my offsides.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #50 on: March 4, 2021, 01:15:19 pm »
He's already in Manchester, fair few phone boxes and green cabinets. One of them is a fucking Noel Gallagher quote.

Another Manc wanker then.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #51 on: March 4, 2021, 03:36:05 pm »
Ian Brown, another to add to Sine's cabal of Manc wankers;

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-56278140

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #52 on: March 4, 2021, 06:35:59 pm »
I'll be honest, I like things like the Confucious quotes and Boss Life stuff on the phone cabinets, the Eclipse of the sun and the Shanks thing, brightens up boring objects, but once you go down the rabbit hole of conspiracy theories, he can fuck off.
I don't disagree with that. When I was a lad I was an absolute twat for spray-painting LFC-related stuff all over the place, so I can't talk at all. I'm just surprised this guy hasn't had his collar felt, given that it's well known who he is. The stuff I saw of his in Ibiza was not the quotes, but just stuff plugging his brand. There may have been quote-type stuff around too, but all I saw was the name of his business.

I'd much rather see his stuff than the kind of shite taggers spray everywhere. I've never minded the kind of stuff you mentioned but, then again, it's not my property he's putting it on. I liked the Battle of Spion Kop, stuff he did, and it drew attention to something many were totally unaware of.

Regarding his conspiracy nonsense, well he does seem to swallow things whole, doesn't he. Don't get me wrong, I believe in questioning everything. Conspiracies do happen, but he seems to see them everywhere. Rather than appearing to be somewhat enlightened, as he seems to think he is, he actually comes across as extremely gullible, easily influenced and easily manipulated. The type of guy who will wear a mask if you tell him not to and demand a vaccine if you tell him he can't have one. He's more contrary than enlightened. Maybe he should just stick to applying decals to cable boxes.
« Last Edit: March 4, 2021, 06:38:03 pm by Son of Spion* »

Offline Jake

• Fuck VAR
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Fuck VAR
« Reply #53 on: March 5, 2021, 07:48:10 pm »
Ian Brown, another to add to Sine's cabal of Manc wankers;

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-56278140

What a silly fucking c*nt.

Should put the anti vax and anti maskers into their own festival, pack them in nice and deep. Leave them there.
I'm not vaccinated against covid and ... I don't wear masks.

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA

Offline Medellin

• Self-confessed daft meff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sound
Support the team,Trust & Believe.

Offline Bennett

• Legacy Fan
Conspiracy Theorists and Liverpool
« Reply #56 on: July 13, 2023, 09:49:15 pm »
I used to love a good conspiracy theory, but is it just me or is this city becoming boringly obsessed with them? It seems that every conversation I strike up with a stranger veers into rogue territory.

I'm sure this isn't a Liverpool phenomenon and I would guess that the pandemic exacerbated the 'problem' across the country, but I would also think Liverpool is particularly bad for it because of (a) its history and general distrust of the government and figures of authority and (b) it's weed culture.

And this isn't relatively harmless "we didn't land on the moon" and "Bigfoot" stuff. Some of the conspiracy theories directly overlap with most of the shite coming from right wing nut jobs in the heart of Trumpland America. I'm all for an open discussion, and I am always open to listening to other ideas. But when it's the same crap parroted over and over again, it becomes clear that I'm not talking to somebody with their own philosophy. It's just soundbite nonsense like "it's modern society lad" and waffle about "the establishment". There's zero substance behind any of what is said. Nothing tangible. No facts.

Am I just happening upon the wrong people? Does my face scream "tell me about the latest mental thing you saw on TikTok mate"? I'm not just imagining how prevalent this is, I'm sure of it.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2023, 10:25:02 am by Titi Camara »

• Legacy Fan
Re: Conspiracy Theorists and "Cosmic Scousers"
« Reply #57 on: July 13, 2023, 10:44:39 pm »
I used to love a good conspiracy theory, but is it just me or is this city becoming boringly obsessed with them? It seems that every conversation I strike up with a stranger veers into rogue territory.

Am I just happening upon the wrong people? Does my face scream "tell me about the latest mental thing you saw on TikTok mate"? I'm not just imagining how prevalent this is, I'm sure of it.

Weren’t you warned about stranger danger as a kid? And you’re not the only one who the wild eyed crank engages in conversation on Merseyrail. ;D

Not sure if it’s a purely Liverpool thing but growing up on a Council estate in the 60s there were always weird rumours swirling around. Social media has just taken it to another level.

Offline kavah

• the Blacksmith. Definitely NOT from Blackpool!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #58 on: July 14, 2023, 02:43:04 am »
I liked the 80s - Julian Cope / Pink Floyd - Cosmic Scousers - always argued in good faith, with love.

A bit about the evolution

https://theface.com/society/sine-missone-liverpool-cosmic-scallies-scouse-banksy-lockdown-community

Offline liverbloke

• Prototype RAWK Genius. Founder of stickysheets.com and prefers it solo. Gotta hand it to him, eh?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • i neither know nor care
« Reply #59 on: July 14, 2023, 08:10:56 am »
Weren’t you warned about stranger danger as a kid? And you’re not the only one who the wild eyed crank engages in conversation on Merseyrail. ;D

Not sure if it’s a purely Liverpool thing but growing up on a Council estate in the 60s there were always weird rumours swirling around. Social media has just taken it to another level.

i was on the train going to southport when a little sweet soft-spoken old lady opposite me asked me if i had the time and this then led into us having a cordial conversation

it ended suddenly though when she openly said to me 'i love southport, i was born there, but it's not the same with all these coloured people living there now'

i made my excuses and got off at the next stop
Quote from: Lee1-6Liv
Who would have thought liverblokes no draws idea would not be his worst idea of the weekend

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #60 on: July 14, 2023, 09:19:41 am »
Fella in my work has well and truly fell down the rabbit hole.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #61 on: July 14, 2023, 09:20:25 am »

Full Ricky Lambert?

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #62 on: July 14, 2023, 09:29:38 am »

White Rabbit or Red Queen? ;D

Offline Indomitable_Carp

• Asterixophile
  • Legacy Fan
  • From the depths of Sevvy Park lake
« Reply #63 on: July 14, 2023, 09:38:14 am »
I agree I think Liverpool is bad for it, for all the reasons you mentioned. The article from Kavah is spot on. Pretty much everyone has at least one Cosmically-inclined mate. My friend is a masseuse and well into all that, and my best mates younger brother is also a full-blown conspiracy nut, and, surprise surprise, in a psych band!

A few of the "Scouse" social media groups I'm in, there to share funny memes or videos of Liverpool or whatever, end up veering into conspiracy territory (with plenty of likes).

But the whole of the internet is bad for it these days. I reckon there must be a solid 20%+ of people whose only understanding of politics and the world is through conspiracy theory. They'll believe pretty much anything is a conspiracy. And they dress is up as being smarter than all the other sheep, while going off about how sun cream gives you cancer  :o

Offline KillieRed

• Jaro a.k.a. goatjumpingqueuefucker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #64 on: July 14, 2023, 09:50:07 am »
I listened to a recent Michael Cohen podcast “Mea Culpa”. He’s a bit off the wall and his podcast is full of personal grievances, but he had Robert Kennedy Jr on. That guy is all kinds of crazy, even if you can get past his weak voice, the conspiracy theories are nuts. All made to make you distrust people who do actual good. Anthony Fauci should take him to the cleaners.
The best way to scare a Tory is to read and get rich” - Idles.

Offline Bennett

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #65 on: July 14, 2023, 09:53:08 am »
I listened to a recent Michael Cohen podcast “Mea Culpa”. He’s a bit off the wall and his podcast is full of personal grievances, but he had Robert Kennedy Jr on. That guy is all kinds of crazy, even if you can get past his weak voice, the conspiracy theories are nuts. All made to make you distrust people who do actual good. Anthony Fauci should take him to the cleaners.

I tried listening to Robert Kennedy Jr on Rogan, but his voice is so fucking annoying. It's impossible to listen to him.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #66 on: July 14, 2023, 10:02:50 am »

Fella at work from Wigan is the same, fucking nutjob. Contrails, illuminatii, experimental covid vaccine.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline KillieRed

• Jaro a.k.a. goatjumpingqueuefucker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #67 on: July 14, 2023, 10:38:58 am »
I tried listening to Robert Kennedy Jr on Rogan, but his voice is so fucking annoying. It's impossible to listen to him.

Yep, I gave up after a while. His voice is as annoying as the crap he comes out with.
The best way to scare a Tory is to read and get rich” - Idles.

Offline Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
« Reply #68 on: July 14, 2023, 01:55:11 pm »
Paging Alan_X, Alan_X to reception please.

Offline Sudden Death Draft Loser

• old and annoying
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #69 on: July 14, 2023, 01:56:50 pm »
I used to love a good conspiracy theory

The quality of conspiracy theories ain't what it used to be
"The greatest argument against democracy is to have a five minute conversation  with the average voter. "

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)
« Reply #70 on: July 14, 2023, 02:10:15 pm »
Do not agree it's a Scouse thing

Also don't like the "cosmic scouse" thing being tied to conspiracy shit - they're different things to me

I spend time on American forums (wow, you should see their nutso stuff), I work technically in London but remote, I've worked Manchester, Chester, Warrington.... it's all over

Look online, it's all over

so

but I would also think Liverpool is particularly bad for it because of (a) its history and general distrust of the government and figures of authority and (b) it's weed culture.

All it probably means is that in the examples you've seen the above - which I'd argue is broadly healthy and I certainly find it attractive to be distrustful of government especially right now - perhaps lends a more freeing air for them to espouse their views, but all this means is elsewhere they're more hidden

The thing about conspiracy theorists is you need to be pretty damaged to fall in that hole, there's a couple of studies suggesting low personal esteem or other conditions like narcissism lead to it

https://www.psypost.org/2016/02/narcissism-and-low-self-esteem-predict-conspiracy-beliefs-41253

https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/10.1177/1948550615616170

I sort of see it as the manifestation, or symptom, of this, or something else. It's fixated thinking turned sour

Then you consider the sort of media that seems to target these people - and it turns from something sad into something nasty

It's a symptom, and unfortunately one that creates its own issues. I think this is what you get when you have right wing governments in, that harm the values that make us happy. Is that a conspiracy? :D

Rogan is an absolute fucking turd btw
« Last Edit: July 14, 2023, 02:12:50 pm by ToneLa »

Offline Bennett

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #71 on: July 14, 2023, 03:02:49 pm »
It's a symptom, and unfortunately one that creates its own issues. I think this is what you get when you have right wing governments in, that harm the values that make us happy. Is that a conspiracy? :D

That might well be true, but like I alluded to, a lot of the conspiracy theories veer into right-wing / fascist territory. We've had a right wing government in power in this country since 2010 and yet certain quarters paint the 'liberal agenda' as the reason why society is crumbling. Make it make sense.

On two other points you made: I don't have a particular issue with Rogan. I don't find him a particularly great or even good comedian, but it's all subjective and I think most people's perception of him is wrong. The people who associate themselves with him tend to worse, but that's hardly his fault.

On the "cosmic Scouser" point. There's potential for that term to be endearing but this isn't the 60s and the free will attitude of such individuals isn't all peace and love. Conspiracies are warping people's ideals altogether and tends to lead of a dangerous rabbit hole.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2023, 03:06:57 pm by Bennett »

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #72 on: July 14, 2023, 03:03:16 pm »
Paging Alan_X, Alan_X to reception please.
:D

I've heard that Alan_X is codename for a government sponsored debunker operating in the UK.

Offline WillG.LFC

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #73 on: July 15, 2023, 07:36:08 am »

I'm sure this isn't a Liverpool phenomenon and I would guess that the pandemic exacerbated the 'problem' across the country, but I would also think Liverpool is particularly bad for it because of (a) its history and general distrust of the government and figures of authority and (b) it's weed culture.

And this isn't relatively harmless "we didn't land on the moon" and "Bigfoot" stuff. Some of the conspiracy theories directly overlap with most of the shite coming from right wing nut jobs in the heart of Trumpland America. I'm all for an open discussion, and I am always open to listening to other ideas. But when it's the same crap parroted over and over again, it becomes clear that I'm not talking to somebody with their own philosophy. It's just soundbite nonsense like "it's modern society lad" and waffle about "the establishment". There's zero substance behind any of what is said. Nothing tangible. No facts.

oh no they've gotten to Bennett, if that is your real name

Online John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #74 on: July 15, 2023, 07:54:31 am »
I listen to it also, and purposely to this one having heard the guy is a nut-job. But he wasn't as bad as I thought. At least 3 times Cohen had to apologise or backtrack on something he stood corrected for. I know nothing about Kennedy in general though.
This is a bit off-topic anyway.

My cousins husband from Birkenhead has given his entire life to conspiracies now. Goes to conferences in America.
He is such a lovely bloke and it can be fascinating listening to him, but mostly you just find yourself saying "ah come on".

Offline liverbloke

• Prototype RAWK Genius. Founder of stickysheets.com and prefers it solo. Gotta hand it to him, eh?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • i neither know nor care
« Reply #75 on: July 15, 2023, 10:24:26 am »
so did all this conspiracy thingy start when jfk was assassinated (sorry, taken out by the american government :P) or was it when hitler didn't commit suicide but decided instead to relocate to brazil and bring up a secret aryan race?

..or was it when someone saw elvis working in the old swan chippy?
Quote from: Lee1-6Liv
Who would have thought liverblokes no draws idea would not be his worst idea of the weekend

Offline Titi Camara

• Hey, wanna hear the new dubstep song I wrote? Wub, Wub, Wub! Wubba Lubba Dub Dub! I'm Pickle Rick with hirsute areolae!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Number 21 of the Crazy 88
Re: Conspiracy Theorists and Liverpool
« Reply #76 on: July 15, 2023, 10:34:48 am »
I think generations failed by the education system and society in the west, the US and the UK especially, have given rise to people, especially young and middle aged men, feeling disenfranchised and lacking in purpose and identity. The far right, conspiracy theorists and those promoting toxic masculinity have recognised this and actively created a market where they engage those looking for answers, brainwashing many in the process with the view of monetarising them long term through online interactions.

It's definitely not something exclusively related to Liverpool, it's a wide ranging issue that asks questions both of those leading these countries but also the system running both, capitalism, to which there are no easy answers.

It's yet another disturbing symptom of the current state of the world. Where people are desperate for mental and spiritual guidance, what they find instead are men greedy for money, with a distinct lack of morality about how they get it.

Online Baby Huey

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #77 on: July 15, 2023, 01:29:39 pm »
There’s always been a soft c*nt who can’t-won’t accept the reality and has to have a different narrative, the Lindbergh Baby story, how long ago was that.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #78 on: July 15, 2023, 03:29:03 pm »
There’s always been a soft c*nt who can’t-won’t accept the reality and has to have a different narrative, the Lindbergh Baby story, how long ago was that.

With the virtual death of organised religion a large vacuum developed which the credulous are rushing to fill with conspiracy theories.

Online Baby Huey

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #79 on: July 15, 2023, 05:43:11 pm »
With the virtual death of organised religion a large vacuum developed which the credulous are rushing to fill with conspiracy theories.
In the UK that’s the case, but in the home of conspiracy theorists the majority of the population say they still worship, whomever, but they believe.

As I said it’s not a new thing, JFK, Apollo 11. I think the internet plays a massive role in this, people can access any crackpot/crank anywhere in the world, that’s one of the reasons these theories propagate.

And people need an explanation as to why their life is shit, blame on some crackpot theories, it’s not your fault then.