Author Topic: MoTD thread  (Read 669302 times)

Offline Rob Dylan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: MOTD thread
« Reply #6240 on: January 1, 2020, 10:07:43 pm »
Get to fuck BBC.

First day back at work for many people tomorrow, and you put MOTD on 23.05 - 00.40

I'll catch it on iPlayer tomorrow. Dicks.

Got to make room for the Mrs Brown's Boys New Year Special. Feel like cancelling my licence fee for that reason alone.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6241 on: January 1, 2020, 10:08:59 pm »
Get to fuck BBC.

First day back at work for many people tomorrow, and you put MOTD on 23.05 - 00.40

Not enough time to get the Arse v Mancs game on first if they show it any earlier............................
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Judge Red

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #6242 on: January 1, 2020, 11:37:10 pm »
Noble bought the pen using his experience according to weasel Neville. No Phil he ducking dived you twat.

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6243 on: January 1, 2020, 11:39:13 pm »
Noble bought the pen using his experience according to weasel Neville. No Phil he ducking dived you twat.

The agenda to defend English players has never been more blatant.

If that was Salah or Mane they'd be crucified.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #6244 on: January 2, 2020, 02:06:21 pm »
With our game tomorrow. When would our game be shown on motd?

I doubt it will, probably just on Football Focus on Saturday.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline slaphead

• Nothing up top.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6245 on: January 2, 2020, 02:31:35 pm »

It's really really pathetic and painfully obvious. It's like everything else though. It's not an issue of English players its every other nationality that has the problems. Diving, sly fouls, time wasting. The English players are all good old honest professionals. The biggest cheats I can think of off the top of my head are Kane, Vardy, Deli Ali and Sterling.
It was the same with Kane's dive on boxing day, clutching his face when he wasn't even touched. They made a joke of it and even said "we don't know how much that hurts from here"
Does that come from the Production team ?  Or the Presenters/Pundits themselves ?

Offline iamnant

• ...call me Adam
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bob Mortimer stan account
« Reply #6246 on: January 2, 2020, 03:06:50 pm »
Not enough time to get the Arse v Mancs game on first if they show it any earlier............................
Wasn't our game vs Leicester on first at 10:20pm after an 8pm kick off? Pretty sure it was.
"If anyone at my funeral has a long face, I'll never speak to them again."
Stan Laurel

Offline vivabobbygraham

• Waiting for the silver bus. Gobshites- united- will never be defeated. Whip him, beat him, call him Barbara, he can live with it. Self confessed c*nt (apparently)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The boys pen cured my acne
« Reply #6247 on: January 2, 2020, 06:21:56 pm »
Get to fuck BBC.

No Liverpool on. No-ones arsed I suppose. Biggest club in the World and tha...We were still on 10:20 against Leicester I believe
« Last Edit: January 2, 2020, 06:24:13 pm by vivabobbycurmudgeongraham »
...If you can meet with triumph and disaster
And treat those two imposters just the same

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6248 on: January 2, 2020, 06:50:40 pm »
It's really really pathetic and painfully obvious. It's like everything else though. It's not an issue of English players its every other nationality that has the problems. Diving, sly fouls, time wasting. The English players are all good old honest professionals. The biggest cheats I can think of off the top of my head are Kane, Vardy, Deli Ali and Sterling.
It was the same with Kane's dive on boxing day, clutching his face when he wasn't even touched. They made a joke of it and even said "we don't know how much that hurts from here"
Does that come from the Production team ?  Or the Presenters/Pundits themselves ?

That was Danny Murphy talking about Kane so I'm assuming it was his own opinion. I mean, he has said this in the past:

"Liverpool have lost some camaraderie with more English players leaving and other players coming in," said Murphy.

"How do you replace Robbie Fowler? You can't. I wanted to come to a club that was perhaps not so cosmopolitan."

"I wanted to work under an English manager who I could have a crystal clear relationship with. Alan Curbishley has the things I look for in a manager.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/c/charlton_athletic/3554300.stm
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6249 on: January 2, 2020, 06:51:42 pm »
That was Danny Murphy talking about Kane so I'm assuming it was his own opinion. I mean, he has said this in the past:

"Liverpool have lost some camaraderie with more English players leaving and other players coming in," said Murphy.

"How do you replace Robbie Fowler? You can't. I wanted to come to a club that was perhaps not so cosmopolitan."

"I wanted to work under an English manager who I could have a crystal clear relationship with. Alan Curbishley has the things I look for in a manager.

Murphy 100% voted leave

Offline BER

• Goat fondler.
  • Legacy Fan
  • FLOSS IS BOSS!!
« Reply #6250 on: January 2, 2020, 11:53:47 pm »

Shearer has made a tit of himself numerous times on this.

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6251 on: January 3, 2020, 12:25:48 am »

And that was his level.
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline Cu Chulainn

• "It's Peanut Butter Fascist Time!" (thinkaboutit). greedy, stupid, selfish capitalist pig who hates the poor and wants to euthanise the disabled.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6252 on: January 4, 2020, 11:13:59 pm »
Dion Dublin said a minute ago that Carlisle snatched a point from Cardiff...  :lmao

Offline KevLFC

• Doesn't know the offside laws
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6253 on: January 4, 2020, 11:55:32 pm »
Some awful commentary there. Sheff Wed scored late on v Brighton and the commentator was so boring you wouldn't have known they scored.

Offline Nitramdorf

• No longer as forward as he used to be, so has dropped back into midfield. Didn't you hear?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6254 on: January 5, 2020, 10:48:40 pm »
Lots of wanking over Rooney on the BBC since hes been back, once a Manc always a Manc.
He played a 20 yard pass along the floor, 3 passes before they're goal  and they make a point of mentioning it twice.
Bearded twat.

Offline Statto Red

• Hung like a sperm whale but only around the middle. Proud owner of a couple of spare arms, although is pits pong like the bins, not very appealing. Bambi on ice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #6255 on: January 5, 2020, 11:00:22 pm »
Well done Michael Oliver, went to the monitor for VAR decision & gave Milivojevic a red card for a headbut, about time, the refs should be able to do this in the premier league.
#Sausages

Offline KillieRed

• Jaro a.k.a. goatjumpingqueuefucker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #6256 on: January 6, 2020, 08:45:08 am »
Some awful commentary there. Sheff Wed scored late on v Brighton and the commentator was so boring you wouldn't have known they scored.

Just heard Matt Davies-Adams on totally football show saying he did the comms. He said it was a terrible game with that goal the only highlight. Perhaps it got to him?
The best way to scare a Tory is to read and get rich” - Idles.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6257 on: January 6, 2020, 08:52:07 am »
A fucking quarterback? a fucking quarterback? :butt  FUCK OFF, its footy, not gridiron. :no
Jurgen YNWA

Offline ArcticRed

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #6258 on: January 6, 2020, 09:03:07 am »
Well done Michael Oliver, went to the monitor for VAR decision & gave Milivojevic a red card for a headbut, about time, the refs should be able to do this in the premier league.
Just too bad he missed out on doing the same for Huddlestones kick. Just as much violent conduct as the headbutt, and the kick actually connected.

Offline RobbieRedman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6259 on: January 11, 2020, 09:08:39 pm »
The @BBCMOTD running order: Lei/Sou, Tot/Liv, ManU/Nor, Che/Bur, Eve/Bri, CP/Ars, Wol/New, SU/WHU. Much to savour. We’re on @BBCOne at 10.30. 👍🏻

Online Gili Gulu

• Looking forward to seeing the Golden Sky
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6260 on: January 11, 2020, 09:12:23 pm »
Looking forward to the MotD editor butchering the highlights so that it looks like we were lucky. They always seem to cut out really good chances for us in order to find room to show absolutely every time the opposition are near our penalty area.
Gili Gulu. (嘰哩咕嚕) means saying something no-one understands but yourself; a little rambling or a silly language between friends

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6261 on: January 11, 2020, 09:15:19 pm »
Looking forward to the MotD editor butchering the highlights so that it looks like we were lucky. They always seem to cut out really good chances for us in order to find room to show absolutely every time the opposition are near our penalty area.

Another chance for blind pundits to claim the ball came off Mane and should've been a Spurs throw. Crying c*nts  ;D
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Filler.

• Up. resurrected. Keeps his Kath in a cage, but not sure if the new baby is in there as well. Studying for a Masters in Semiotics.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6262 on: January 11, 2020, 10:19:51 pm »
Another chance for blind pundits to claim the ball came off Mane and should've been a Spurs throw. Crying c*nts  ;D

Definitly need VAR and goal line technology to merge into perfect union one day so we can know with 85-90% conviction whether or not crucial throw in decisions are correct.

2030: *cut to commercial break*

Offline OneTouchFooty

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6263 on: January 11, 2020, 10:29:08 pm »
People outraged that VAR is spoiling the game and is too intrusive and fussy.. also fuming that VAR isnt reviewing marginal throw-in calls that happen half a dozen times a game.

Offline Yosser0_0

• U_____U (geddit?)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6264 on: January 11, 2020, 10:34:21 pm »
Love this programme, learn so much about the game!

Oh no Oxygen thief Murphy is on!
 :duh
Lee Trevino famously once held up a long iron during a lightning storm, claiming "not even God can hit a 1-iron"

Online Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6265 on: January 11, 2020, 10:34:41 pm »
Jenas in the studio, can’t wait to hear his totally impartial take on Spurs-Liverpool game.  ;D

Offline Mister Flip Flop

• More flop than flip.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6266 on: January 11, 2020, 10:35:18 pm »
We aren't on first, what a shock  ::)
Soccer - let's face it, its not really about a game of ball anymore is it?

Offline Funky_Gibbons

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Follow the gourd
« Reply #6267 on: January 11, 2020, 10:36:20 pm »
I watched this game earlier and my take from it was I’m so glad we didn’t sign Chilwell.
"And there are red and white scarves of Liverpool, and red and white bobble hats of Liverpool, and red and white rosettes of Liverpool, and nothing else. And the sun shines now."

Offline Mister Flip Flop

• More flop than flip.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6268 on: January 11, 2020, 10:36:59 pm »
Delighted for Ings. Always liked the guy and was a complete pro despite all his injuries. Good luck to him

Offline Yosser0_0

• U_____U (geddit?)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6269 on: January 11, 2020, 10:38:51 pm »
Ings strikes a nice ball.
Lee Trevino famously once held up a long iron during a lightning storm, claiming "not even God can hit a 1-iron"

Online Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6270 on: January 11, 2020, 10:39:02 pm »
Schmeichel turning round and shouting fuck off at nobody in particular because the ball hit the bar.

Massive bell-end.

Offline Mister Flip Flop

• More flop than flip.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6271 on: January 11, 2020, 10:40:09 pm »
Something really dislikeable about Maddison

Offline rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • On Halloween, parents send kids out lookin like me
« Reply #6272 on: January 11, 2020, 10:43:00 pm »
Fuck I thought this was 2-1 Leicester !

Oh what a day get in
If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly

Jurgen Klopp

Offline rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6273 on: January 11, 2020, 10:43:42 pm »
Something really dislikeable about Maddison

Becoming a cheat

Jurgen Klopp

Offline Yosser0_0

• U_____U (geddit?)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6274 on: January 11, 2020, 10:44:20 pm »
Now who does that Söyüncü remind me of?

Offline rushyman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6275 on: January 11, 2020, 10:44:49 pm »
Schmeichel turning round and shouting fuck off at nobody in particular because the ball hit the bar.

Massive bell-end.

Biggest c*nt in the league with the exit of Herrera and Ashley Young

Jurgen Klopp

Offline Yosser0_0

• U_____U (geddit?)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6276 on: January 11, 2020, 10:49:11 pm »
Jonathan 'Robot Wars' Pearce commentating, should be good.

Offline Mister Flip Flop

• More flop than flip.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6277 on: January 11, 2020, 10:51:37 pm »
Delighted we scored aren't they

Offline Mister Flip Flop

• More flop than flip.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6278 on: January 11, 2020, 10:53:25 pm »
Spurs fans are like Stoke fans of 10 years ago. Drama queens

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6279 on: January 11, 2020, 10:55:01 pm »
Spurs fans are like Stoke fans of 10 years ago. Drama queens

Can't wait for them to shove a purple dildo in someones ear.