Author Topic: "Green and Gold, it's O5e from Molde!" - Cornering like a reliant robin..  (Read 3443107 times)

Offline lukeb1981

• Legacy Fan
Re: Manchester United appoint Oín Gollum Ar-Sakalthôr
« Reply #22520 on: January 15, 2019, 09:41:32 am »
They are in for a few heavy defeats against us and PSG if they play like they did against spurs. Fucking mental all the bollox in the media about them .That really should have ended at least 4-1 to spurs.

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22521 on: January 15, 2019, 09:43:16 am »
72.5% last season, he's usually better than he has been recently. De Gea was 82% last season, remarkably, but he's been well below that this season. Looks like he's coming back to form.

Last season seemed to be a bit of a freak season, some of the saves he was coming out with were ridiculous. Looks to have a reverted back to the norm, an excellent shot stopper rather than an other-worldly one.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline elbow

• grease
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Boss Tha
We are Liverpool!

Offline Jm55

• Would legit drive you round the bend but his car legit won't start. More bounze... to the ounze.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #22523 on: January 15, 2019, 10:31:42 am »
Warning signs were there against Reading, a team struggling to score goals in the Championship. If Reading had any quality up front then United would have been left very red faced. The performance against Spurs was basically a carbon copy of when they beat Arsenal 3-1 away last season in a game where Arsenal wasted about 5 million chances. They are shambolic at the back, can't control games, and when they play a good team which is also clinical on the day, they will suffer a hammering.

Assuming no injuries / suspensions, they are going to face Aubameyang, Lacazette, Vardy, Mbappe, Neymar, Cavani, Mane, Salah, and Firmino by the end of February. Could get ugly.

The funniest, and probably best way for that month to play out is for this luck to hold our a little while longer whilst they fluke results against Arsenal, scrape through against PSG before the inevitable battering by whoever they get in the quarter finals, then come into their match against us full of confidence and Swaggoh’ then get absolutely fucking annhialated.

Chances are that result against us gets written off as an anomalie, troll boy still gets the job full time, and we have a laugh after tearing them a new one for the second time this season.

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #22524 on: January 15, 2019, 10:39:36 am »
The funniest, and probably best way for that month to play out is for this luck to hold our a little while longer whilst they fluke results against Arsenal, scrape through against PSG before the inevitable battering by whoever they get in the quarter finals, then come into their match against us full of confidence and Swaggoh’ then get absolutely fucking annhialated.

Chances are that result against us gets written off as an anomalie, troll boy still gets the job full time, and we have a laugh after tearing them a new one for the second time this season.

I’d rather PSG put them away. Think there will be a couple of beatable sides gong through to the QFs with the way the draw has panned out.

Offline Jm55

• Would legit drive you round the bend but his car legit won't start. More bounze... to the ounze.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22525 on: January 15, 2019, 10:41:54 am »
I’d rather PSG put them away. Think there will be a couple of beatable sides gong through to the QFs with the way the draw has panned out.

For what it worth, unless PSG pull out a bottle job, which can never be ruled out with them, I wouldn’t give united a prayer. Their performance in Paris was the best any team has played against us this season in my opinion, just can’t see United living with it on Sunday’s evidence.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22526 on: January 15, 2019, 11:13:15 am »
Warning signs were there against Reading, a team struggling to score goals in the Championship. If Reading had any quality up front then United would have been left very red faced. The performance against Spurs was basically a carbon copy of when they beat Arsenal 3-1 away last season in a game where Arsenal wasted about 5 million chances. They are shambolic at the back, can't control games, and when they play a good team which is also clinical on the day, they will suffer a hammering.

Assuming no injuries / suspensions, they are going to face Aubameyang, Lacazette, Vardy, Mbappe, Neymar, Cavani, Mane, Salah, and Firmino by the end of February. Could get ugly.

I'm hoping the hammering is from us (i want a tight draw when they play PSG at home) and then he changes the way they play and goes full on defence against City. If they play that way against us, PSG and City, it will be carnage.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2019, 11:14:57 am by rob1966 »
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline ArthurDent

• Knows where his towel is!
  • Kopite
« Reply #22527 on: January 15, 2019, 01:33:36 pm »
Trying to keep up here. is Chucky the latest Chosen One ? And is that now 3 of them or have I missed any out.
"Stop thinking about money. Only think about football." Jürgen Klopp 9th Oct 2015.

Offline drmick

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #22528 on: January 15, 2019, 07:33:46 pm »
I reckon this lot finish top 4.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22529 on: January 15, 2019, 07:36:10 pm »

Yep, Spurs and Arsenal will throw it away.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #22530 on: January 15, 2019, 08:28:55 pm »
For what it worth, unless PSG pull out a bottle job, which can never be ruled out with them, I wouldn’t give united a prayer. Their performance in Paris was the best any team has played against us this season in my opinion, just can’t see United living with it on Sunday’s evidence.

I agree with you there. They were very up for it against us, we’re kind of a big deal. Hope they’re as up for it against United.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #22531 on: January 15, 2019, 08:55:02 pm »

But Yernartid have only played one decent side since the little troll took over, and even they were shite on the day, by all accounts, yet still should have won.

If this shower scrape fourth after such a shit-show of a season then the team that drops out of the top four to accommodate them should be thoroughly ashamed of themselves.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline farawayred

• Whizz For Atomms. Nucular boffin. A Mars A Day Helps Him Work, Rest And Play
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Oh yes, I'm a believer!
« Reply #22532 on: January 16, 2019, 12:21:38 am »
Mad how quick people are to ask the question - Is DDG the best keeper in the world? - after he saves 11 in a one off game.

His save percentage puts him in the company of Fabianski, Lloris, Kepa, Rui Patricio etc. Whilst Alisson stands alone at the top.

Alisson - 82.5%
Lloris - 73.7%
Fabianski - 72.1%
DDG - 71.4%
Rui Patricio - 70.8%
Kepa - 69.8%

Ederson - 64.9%

Specifically chose save percentage, as Mancs will tell you that their back 4 is shite.

Meh, percentage doesn't count here. Alisson doesn't face 11 shots in a game, therefore he cannot save as many as DDG. :D
Cruyff: "Victory is not enough, there also needs to be beautiful football."

Offline Stussy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...we had dreams and songs to sing...
« Reply #22533 on: January 16, 2019, 03:03:29 am »

the fans are getting so giddy with emotion that its going to be impossible not to give it to Olleh because refusing to do so will mean getting lynched by emotional cry-wanking internet Olleh-is-the-Messiah melts. Fergie will be meddling even deeper when Olleh has it full time. things ripening into another short term emotion led catastrophe for them, fingers crossed
"My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea. He wanted to conquer the bloody world. I wanted Liverpool to be untouchable. My idea was to build Liverpool up and up until eventually everyone would have to submit and give in."

Offline Schmidt

• 's small stretchy scrotum
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22534 on: January 16, 2019, 11:06:41 am »

Better would be if he does quite well up until our game, then ahead of it they give him a 5 year contract to give the club a boost ahead of the game and try to get the mental edge over us, then we twat them and it all goes downhill.

But Yernartid have only played one decent side since the little troll took over, and even they were shite on the day, by all accounts, yet still should have won.

If this shower scrape fourth after such a shit-show of a season then the team that drops out of the top four to accommodate them should be thoroughly ashamed of themselves.

Performances against decent sides don't matter that much in the race for 4th, if you can reliably steamroll the teams outside the top six then you've got a good chance of making it.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2019, 11:09:01 am by Schmidt »

Offline Alisson Wonderland

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #22535 on: January 16, 2019, 12:28:21 pm »
Better would be if he does quite well up until our game, then ahead of it they give him a 5 year contract to give the club a boost ahead of the game and try to get the mental edge over us, then we twat them and it all goes downhill.

This is genuinly how I see it playing out.  They have Brighton and Burnley at home next two games so they will win both of them and it will be almost impossible for them to not give him the job regardless how he does in the FA Cup and Champions League.

I’d put money on them appointing him full time in the run up to our game against them.

Offline idontknow

• idonowknowicanchangethisijustfoundouticould
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22536 on: January 16, 2019, 01:35:50 pm »
Wait what?

Didnt Real wait for him to enter his final year of contract to sign him on the cheap? What did Woodward and Louis van Gaal do to fuck up his move to Real?
On the final day for transfers in Spain to be registered United faxed over his contract details in a format Real couldn't open. When De Gea rightly got grumpy about this Van Gaal had him training alone. Then Van Gaal realised his second-choice keeper was gash so the pair made up and De Gea is still there.
Obviously both clubs say the other is lying. United's claim is that Real wanted to back out at the last minute, Real say United pulled a stint so as not to have to sell their best player.
It is a machine. It is more stupid than we are. It will not stop us from doing stupid things.

Offline MULLENEDWINE

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22537 on: January 16, 2019, 04:57:23 pm »

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22538 on: January 16, 2019, 05:24:35 pm »
Performances against decent sides don't matter that much in the race for 4th, if you can reliably steamroll the teams outside the top six then you've got a good chance of making it.

Fair point.  :)
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
« Reply #22539 on: January 16, 2019, 09:46:32 pm »
Ole being fitted for his suit for his Knighthood yet?
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #22540 on: January 16, 2019, 10:05:48 pm »
Trying to keep up here. is Chucky the latest Chosen One ? And is that now 3 of them or have I missed any out.
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline Hymer Red

• With the money from the accident she bought herself a mobile home...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22541 on: January 17, 2019, 12:19:03 am »
This Klopp fella, hes not bad is he?

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22542 on: January 17, 2019, 12:36:52 am »
Give it Ole, the Little Magician.

Offline Mister Flip Flop

• More flop than flip.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22543 on: January 17, 2019, 06:58:12 am »
I thought it was a piss take but it actually looks like they might give him the job  :lmao
Soccer - let's face it, its not really about a game of ball anymore is it?

Offline Doc Red

• Chills before posting and wishes others had too
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The eye cannot see what the mind does not know.
« Reply #22544 on: January 17, 2019, 08:39:42 am »

Haha!
Top left was a tough one. Ashley Young?
The child who is not embraced by the village will burn it down to feel its warmth.
There go my people. I must follow them, for I am their leader.

Offline Jshooters

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Occasionally inspirational
« Reply #22545 on: January 17, 2019, 08:45:41 am »
Haha!
Top left was a tough one. Ashley Young?

Martial
Believer

Offline FlashGordon

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Cheltenham 2021 Champion Tipster*
« Reply #22546 on: January 17, 2019, 09:07:29 am »
Saw their win against Spurs described as perfect Ole-ball somewhere  :lmao :lmao

This really couldn't be going any better, go on Ed you know you want to.
So bloody what? If you watch football to be absolutely miserable then go watch cricket.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #22547 on: January 18, 2019, 10:53:46 am »
I thought it was a piss take but it actually looks like they might give him the job  :lmao

Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline Bobinhood

• RAWK's Pam Ayres. Man without a hat.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hand over the Trophy
« Reply #22548 on: January 18, 2019, 11:19:38 am »
After that tactical masterclass against spurs how can they not give it the ole. Telling Pogba to never, ever track back for any reason...its man management, its tactics, its strategy, by damn its the yernighted way in one simple smile and a nod. Its awe inspiring, really. Its lifted the mood. 6 year at 25 mill per? Full control of transfers of course, man knows the Scandinavian leagues top to bottom.

Give it Ole then.
Amplification does not equal truth. 

"Put these seeds in your pocket. At least sunflowers will grow where you lie!"
A Ukrainian housewife to a young Russian soldier, Feb 24,2022.

Offline moondog

• dot com! Wake him up before he go-gos.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bring the noise
« Reply #22549 on: January 18, 2019, 06:27:46 pm »
My bum hole is twitching in fear of them never losing a game ever again now that Ole is in charge. They are unstoppable, unbeatable and United. Whatever they do, let's hope he doesn't get a five year deal on £20million a season or they could end up winning the World Cup the way they are going. #livinginfearofresurgentunitedwithjimmysommervilleincharge.

Offline Something Worse

• Master of prehistoric and fantasy creature-based onomatopoeia
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22550 on: January 18, 2019, 06:41:47 pm »
Looks like Martial is re-signing. Dumbass move.
Maybe the group, led by your leadership, will see these drafts as PR functions and brilliant use of humor

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #22551 on: January 18, 2019, 07:16:40 pm »
Looks like Martial is re-signing. Dumbass move.
I know many don’t agree, but I’ve never really seen what would make them keep him. The occasional game here or there, but nothing worth writing home about.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline drmick

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #22552 on: January 18, 2019, 07:54:16 pm »
Hopefully he's getting £300k a week!

Offline Henry Gale

• Margot Robbie Stalker
  • Legacy Fan
  • My name is Henry Gale. I'm from Minnesota.
« Reply #22553 on: January 18, 2019, 07:55:40 pm »
Hopefully he's getting £300k a week!

Pocket change for them. I’m surprised I thought he was off.

Offline TomDcs

• Cross dressing, pant shitting, clothes thief
  • Legacy Fan
  • Six times...
« Reply #22554 on: January 18, 2019, 09:05:59 pm »
Martial

Nah it’s Uniteds number 99, Usain Bolt.

Offline idontknow

• idonowknowicanchangethisijustfoundouticould
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22555 on: January 18, 2019, 09:44:08 pm »
I know many don’t agree, but I’ve never really seen what would make them keep him. The occasional game here or there, but nothing worth writing home about.
Dear Mum, I got on the pitch for the last 17 minutes but I was a bit crap again. Training's going quite well though,Ollie likes me I think, and I went to see his film, but to be honest without subtitles I lost track a bit and fell asleep. When I woke I found Paul had shaved off half of my new beard and pieces of my pubic hair. Bit of a laugh. Unfortunately, I cannot seem to set up an internet account, so I have to use a pen and pigeon to talk to you. Thank you for the socks, it's really cold here. Yours, Martial. PS Can you get me out of here ASAP!! That Woody guy has got that look and is trying to corner me again. He says he wants to tie me up.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2019, 09:46:49 pm by idontknow »
It is a machine. It is more stupid than we are. It will not stop us from doing stupid things.

Offline Willi

• ave a sensa yuma? It appears e will :) Needs an 'h' in 'Cef', clearly! Appy retirement, fella :)
  • Kopite
« Reply #22556 on: January 19, 2019, 12:13:43 am »
An excellent article on Fellaini, although I can't  understand why it doesn't mention his elbows.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2019/jan/18/marouane-fellaini-king-dark-times-manchester-united

Offline xbugawugax

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #22557 on: January 19, 2019, 04:03:04 am »
Yep, Spurs and Arsenal will throw it away.

naah..hope not. poche is wily enough to keep getting into top 4 and CL spots. Remember..Top 4 is their everything ;D

If the form of the top 6 remains the same, I see Us and City challenging for top spot while 3rd to 6th to be hotly contested. CL spots to be contested between Chelsea, Arsenal, Spurs and Man u. Loves for Wolves to be involved somehow as well.

Would love to see Man u in europa. Long out of way places next season with Ole Swaggoh in charge.

Offline Cu Chulainn

• "It's Peanut Butter Fascist Time!" (thinkaboutit). greedy, stupid, selfish capitalist pig who hates the poor and wants to euthanise the disabled.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22558 on: January 19, 2019, 04:28:22 am »
They're not going to finish in the top 4; Chelsea and Spurs will pick up enough points to stay there. United's form will also regress, but they could push Arsenal very hard which should make for a thrilling battle for 5th place. Exciting times.

Offline gamble

• andproctor
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22559 on: January 19, 2019, 07:38:27 pm »
7 wins in a row, that’s pretty impressive. Let me check where they are in the table now....?