Author Topic: Man City - cheating bastards rumbled  (Read 2792715 times)

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
At Bayern of course the signings where not just his decision alone, although he was very much part of the process, he’d wanted Neymar there, but they bought Götze instead who Guardiola didn’t want.

They also bought Thiago Alcantara, and Joshua Kimmich, so they where big hits. Also Lewandowski of course.

Otherwise it was a bit hit and miss - Benatia, Bernat, Vidal, Costa, Alonso, Coman...

It amazes me why Götze went to Bayern, when you consider he was such a leading light in that Dortmund team. I was always led to believe that it was Guardiola who was keen on bringing him to Bayern. I never realised he didn't actually want him. I read a report which had Klopp quoted as saying that Götze had been told that he to sign then, as Guardiola wouldn't wait forever. The whole way Bayern handled that was gross, especially when you consider when it all came out.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
In private Eye again.
Click for huge!

"Alleged issues..."  ::)

Man, I really hope we can take their two seasons' points haul record from them, never mind the one season.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • On Halloween, parents send kids out lookin like me
Dunno if mentioned in here but de Bruyne basically saying he’s off if The suspension is upheld

That’ll be a exodus also. That suspension gets upheld we’ve basically got Chelsea and possibly united to worry about for number 20
If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly

Jurgen Klopp

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Come home Kevin.

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
Guardiola has again refused to say whether he will be willing to extend his City contract when it expires in 2021.

By then, he will have spent five seasons in Manchester, longer than he was in charge of Barcelona, and there is speculation he will be looking for another challenge.

Speaking before Sunday's FA Cup quarter-final at Newcastle, Guardiola said: "I am incredibly hungry for this part of the season and the next one and after that we will see.

"I am incredibly satisfied to be at this club. I don't want to think too much about things that are far away."

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/53206078

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
Guardiola has again refused to say whether he will be willing to extend his City contract when it expires in 2021.

By then, he will have spent five seasons in Manchester, longer than he was in charge of Barcelona, and there is speculation he will be looking for another challenge.

Speaking before Sunday's FA Cup quarter-final at Newcastle, Guardiola said: "I am incredibly hungry for this part of the season and the next one and after that we will see.

"I am incredibly satisfied to be at this club. I don't want to think too much about things that are far away."

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/53206078
"Another challenge".

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
haha, quite  ;D

Offline Ratboy3G

• Sworn enemy of Mousegirl5G
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
"Another challenge".

No doubt some plucky underdog and he will again work wonders on a shoestring budget
I am a man of few words.....any questions?

Online newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
PSG. They barely have the finances - but he may be able to work with them a bit if they make some concessions.

Offline Dynasty

• Anny Roader
Pep is pathetic the fact he counts his charity shield wins in his trophy count.... ::) even the 3 carling cups they have won mean absolutely nothing with that financially doped squad and piss easy draws. 

Offline rodderzzz

• Plonkah!
  • Legacy Fan
  • That's Bullshit Miss!
He's 100% leaving and Pochettino is coming in. I've been telling you since December.

Offline losCHUNK

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
If that happens I'm getting a truckload of beer and spending the week on redcafe

Offline elbow

• grease
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Boss Tha
He's 100% leaving and Pochettino is coming in. I've been telling you since December.

Care to explain why you are so confident?
We are Liverpool!

Offline aw1991

• Legacy Fan
  • Love Firmino, hate bastards
PSG. They barely have the finances - but he may be able to work with them a bit if they make some concessions.
I think he was heavily linked with Juventus before extending the last time. Either way, it's a challenge.

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
He's clearly waiting to see if City's banned is going to be upheld. If it is, he'll be off.
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
Pep is pathetic the fact he counts his charity shield wins in his trophy count.... ::) even the 3 carling cups they have won mean absolutely nothing with that financially doped squad and piss easy draws.

Really pisses me off how City have been able to monopolise the cups, but that's what you get when you go full strength in every game.  Of course you also risk your league form dropping off a cliff....

If they fail in the CL again those sky blue cretins will consider their season a failure.

Popcorn's Art

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
Pep confirms they'll give us a guard of honour.

Bet they're taking that well on Blueloon.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
Care to explain why you are so confident?

If the ban is upheld there is no way Guardiola will stay. Not sure about Pochettino as a replacement though.

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

If the ban is upheld there is no way Guardiola will stay. Not sure about Pochettino as a replacement though.
Not sure on Poch either. The ban could have massive repercussions for that club.

Online BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan

If the ban is upheld watch Pep Gonorrhoea renew on a contract that's worth double what he's currently on now.
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
If the ban is upheld watch Pep Gonorrhoea renew on a contract that's worth double what he's currently on now.

Why would he do that? He could get that now, lets be honest. If the ban is confirmed he won't get anything like the amount of money that he has come to rely on, say nothing of the mess the ban will create with various players jumping ship.

Offline Sheer Magnetism

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
I still think he'll go back to Barcelona after next season, most likely after Joan Laporta wins the club's next presidential election in 2021. That's also the summer Iniesta's contract runs down, and I wouldn't be surprised to see him and Xavi joining the club's coaching set up.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2020, 11:48:05 am by Sheer Magnetism »

Offline Red_Rich

• Legacy Fan
  • Fan since Liverpool 5 Stoke 3 in 1976
Amount spent by Saint Pep on their defence:

Bravo was 17 million
Danilo was 26 million
Ederson was 35 million
Walker was 45-50 million
Stones was 47 million
Mendy was 52 million
Laporte was 57 million
Cancelo was 60 million

The bald fraud

Genuinely keep forgetting that Stones plays for them.
United used to win titles on easy street, time for us to take over that real estate

Offline Red_Rich

• Legacy Fan
  • Fan since Liverpool 5 Stoke 3 in 1976

Sterling will get a "knock" in their game today and have to sit out the game on Thursday.  Incoming. "Boss, I feel a twinge in my knee"
United used to win titles on easy street, time for us to take over that real estate

Offline Dynasty

• Anny Roader
I can't see it ...limited spending and star players will be off.  Pep has never loved being the underdog, we would be huge favourites for the League and he would be fighting a losing battle so he will fuck off to PSG or Juve who will also pay him a fortune. 

He's a top manager don't get me wrong but he never has to face any adversity, never has to sell his best players, unlimited transfer budgets and insane wage bill to work with, he is not a patch on Klopp who has to build clubs from the ground up. 

If Man City get banned they are better off with Pochettino to be honest because they would enter a 2-3 year rebuild.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2020, 12:09:27 pm by Dynasty »

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
I still think he'll go back to Barcelona after next season, most likely after Joan Laporta wins the club's next presidential election in 2021. That's also the summer Iniesta's contract runs down, and I wouldn't be surprised to see him and Xavi joining the club's coaching set up.

I don't think he goes back there. If the stress of the job was bad when he had the likes of Xavi, Iniesta and Puyol at their peak, imagine it now

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
Wasn't there rumours about him going over to America sometime before?

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class

He was linked with the Qatar job a few years ago

Offline Tobelius

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
He was linked with the Qatar job a few years ago

Now that would be a 'challenge',he'd take the job purely for that and only that reason of course proudly wearing the ribbon

Online BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan

I think Eddie Murphy & Arsenio Hall are already locked in for the sequel.

And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
So important that the ban is upheld in full.  Being reduced to one year will still hurt them of course, but might encourage players and Pep to stick around.  The full two years could spark an exodus, which means any advantage they might gain in domestic competition by having no European football could be cancelled out by a drop in squad quality.

Although I expect it to be a much tighter race next year, having other teams improve whilst City sinks into the pack still makes our job easier.

Popcorn's Art

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
Just been over to their site to well, basically have a bit of a gloat and watch them blame everything, bar us being better than them.....but fuck me, its even better than that........I'm not sure if anyone is aware, but they were all in the belief that the night we won the league, that City would release some very damaging (and they're calling it operation shitstorm) information on us, and the likelihood was that the Liverpool hierarchy, would be lead from Anfield, handcuffed.....Seriously, that is some loony tune fucking mental shit.

They're now having a big debate on why project Shitstorm didn't happen and some geezer on there is a stand up guy(the one who said they would be releasing stuff) and now, we(they) just need to give it more time and nobody knows why city have pulled out of it?

Terry Pratchett has got fuck all on this gang of dickheads. Its worth a visit is all I can say.

:lmao
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline Oskar

• Legacy Fan
Did we "hack" into their scouting data again?

Offline JasonF

• Frenkie says "Ilaix, don't do it"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Funny T-Shirts
Did we "hack" into their scouting data again?
Must have hacked in and stolen the shitstorm dossier. Genius when you think about it. We might get away with cheating for another season yet [emoji1696]

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
It's beautiful reading. I think I've read all 30 plus pages of 'What happened to the shitstorm' ......Words fail me, its brilliant.

Its North Korean paranoia and its only 30 miles away.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
Just been over to their site to well, basically have a bit of a gloat and watch them blame everything, bar us being better than them.....but fuck me, its even better than that........I'm not sure if anyone is aware, but they were all in the belief that the night we won the league, that City would release some very damaging (and they're calling it operation shitstorm) information on us, and the likelihood was that the Liverpool hierarchy, would be lead from Anfield, handcuffed.....Seriously, that is some loony tune fucking mental shit.

They're now having a big debate on why project Shitstorm didn't happen and some geezer on there is a stand up guy(the one who said they would be releasing stuff) and now, we(they) just need to give it more time and nobody knows why city have pulled out of it?

Terry Pratchett has got fuck all on this gang of dickheads. Its worth a visit is all I can say.

Little wonder its been so easy to brainwash blerts like these. Ruddy lunatics.  ::)

Offline reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Is it prestwichblue or something like that? 

He's been spouting this conspiratorial shit since the investigations started and it's going to form part of their defence at CAS.

According to him they've got dirt on us, UEFA, FIFA, the FA, the Referees, the tech company that developed VAR, you name it they've done their homework and will hit them all with their findings which will stop all charges in their tracks.

They're convinced they're innocent and all the info that was released was made up and they've got proof, when really they're suggesting their hierarchy blackmail their way out of it.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Offline CHOPPER

• Legacy Fan
Yep, Prestwichblue, is his name. I just hope he's on a massive wind up. Its just too good not to be.

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
He was on here as Manchester Blue.  Seemed decent at the time but then had an epic meltdown. ;D

Offline Tobelius

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
It's beautiful reading. I think I've read all 30 plus pages of 'What happened to the shitstorm' ......Words fail me, its brilliant.

Its North Korean paranoia and its only 30 miles away.

To be honest that's about 3-5 pages on a normal forum.