Author Topic: Man City - cheating bastards rumbled  (Read 2795678 times)

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
Are they trying to pick refs that don't have to travel around the country too much? Can't see why he'd get three in a row involving Manc teams otherwise.
Imagine the fume if Mike Dean was given it.
That’s the big elephant in the room.

He may not be biased - neither was Dickie Bird, but they brought in neutral umpires to international cricket and Now no one can make an accusation of bias.
Having a manchester referee officiate on manchester games is just wrong
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline SK8 Red

• A spanking! A spanking!
  • Main Stander
  • Supporting since 1983 at a guess
I think there'd be quite a significant sub set of flat-earthers among their 400 or so fans

I’m in Stockport and thankfully didn’t support the Manchester options. The 2008 lottery win has completely gone to their heads. They have 35k fans and quite a few prefer the pre-takeover years. They suddenly prefer to chat about disasters in the mid-80s which was never mentioned until recently. Very sad, bitter, blue and twisted. Shame really that the hate is so obvious.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2020, 11:04:16 am by SK8 Red »

Offline AnfieldIron

• Water Like a Stone. Local laundry service ...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Anyone who has watched their games and not paid close attention to the way they have been refereed this season will not have the full picture of how much influence the officials have had on the outcome of the title this season.

In the same way certain referee's always seem to be in the way of our outlet ball, or the disparity in applying the LOTG, or foul/play on when one team or another has a clear advantage; Liverpool have had that in their favour all season, and that's before you factor in VAR. Very good teams can be made to look bang average by a referee well versed in the dark art's, and this has been going on for years.

God I forgot about this thread.

Offline RedJim

• Nickname Thief!
  • Kopite
  • Liverbird Upon My Chest
Pathetic bitter lunatics these lot from top to bottom and the sooner they're fucked off for good, the better.

Online Jshooters

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Occasionally inspirational

It's my favourite of all of their (very many) conspiracies that.  Refs are deliberately blocking their passing lanes.  All of the refs.  Like they've been on a pre-season and done drills to anticpate where City players will want to pass and determined the optimum area to position themselves and the optimum number of times per match to do it that causes disruption but isn't obvious....well at least to those who haven't had the scales fall from their eyes.
Believer

Offline Romford_Red

• Legacy Fan

So if it's been going on for years, is that an admittance that their titles are also due not to them being good, but the refs being instructed to make sure they win?

I mean if you were to reply with that on there, there's no way at all that you'd get banned. Now way at all.

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
It's my favourite of all of their (very many) conspiracies that.  Refs are deliberately blocking their passing lanes.  All of the refs.  Like they've been on a pre-season and done drills to anticpate where City players will want to pass and determined the optimum area to position themselves and the optimum number of times per match to do it that causes disruption but isn't obvious....well at least to those who haven't had the scales fall from their eyes.

Moss especially. Been on Jürgens roids.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline MJD-L4

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Mellor, lovely cushioned header...For GERRAAARD!"
Anyone else think Pep is the type of person to deliberately drop points tonight to make sure we can't win it against them?

They seem like they'd get some bizarre form of satisfaction knowing that our title was confirmed by another team, "robbing" our players of the chance to celebrate on the pitch.

Either way, fuck um.

Online UntouchableLuis

• Legacy Fan
Anyone else think Pep is the type of person to deliberately drop points tonight to make sure we can't win it against them?

They seem like they'd get some bizarre form of satisfaction knowing that our title was confirmed by another team, "robbing" our players of the chance to celebrate on the pitch.

Either way, fuck um.

I think the opposite- he'll hate having to give a guard of honour, so will the players.

I do think he will rotate a lot though - there's no doubt the FA cup will be his priority but I think he could probably win tonight and that FA cup game with lots of rotation in both.

I reckon tonight will be something like:

Ederson

Walker
Stones
Otamendi
Cancelo

Gundagon
Barnardo
KDB

Mahrez
Foden
Jesus
"IT'S ENDED.....THE EUROPEAN CUP IS RETURNING TO ENGLAND AND TO ANFIELD."

Offline Andy82lfc

• Legacy Fan

Either way, fuck um.

Well if they don't win they have to give us a guard of honour / welcome us as confirmed champions. If they win we then have the massive chance to do it on their ground. If he decides he wants to not rest players to go all out in this game and against us to deny us winning at their ground he risks lots too. He's fucked every which way. Can't wait!  ;D

Offline Andy82lfc

• Legacy Fan
Also I loved Klopps comments when he was told by the interviewer Pep has said he may drop lots of players for the Chelsea match with the FA cup in mind. Klopp said something along the lines of 'Pep should play poker' - In other words, Pep talks bollocks so who knows.  ;D

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
They're taking it well.

https://twitter.com/ManCityChats/status/1276078206106378240

Rule changes during the season. :lmao

Yep, title was in the balance until allowing us to make 5 subs handed us that crucial advantage when 23 points clear with 9 games to go.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.

Yep, title was in the balance until allowing us to make 5 subs handed us that crucial advantage when 23 points clear with 9 games to go.

;D

I love how the rule and VAR changes only seem to make a difference to us.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Butcher Knife Roberto

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hare Krishna
They're taking it well.

Glorious. I wonder what they will say if the Newcastle takeover happens and they are no longer the richest club in the league... As much as the thought of the Saudi ownership fills me with disgust, it would be worth it for the sheer needle. If the owner of that Twitter account wants to talk about level playing fields, perhaps they should take a look at the reasons why they've been banned from the CL for 2 years before worrying about their team being outgunned by a better outfit this season. Get some backbone and a fucking elastoplast.

Offline Dynasty

• Anny Roader
Sky have a 10 pm special planned if we win the league tonight the fume has started ;D. No one gives a shit when City win it pretty much forgotten after 5 minutes. The next few years are going to be very painful for rivals fans as every Liverpool title win is plastered over the media  ;D.

Offline Gaz75

• Kopite
They're taking it well.

christ, I thought they were just bad winners, the sooner they go back to where they were the better, shit club.

Offline AnfieldIron

• Water Like a Stone. Local laundry service ...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Haha good to see you pipe up. Shame I'm really arsed about what you think.

Hahahahaha. I love that one.

Rodri being marked by a ref.

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
Lol, getting txts already, two coaches, cans and barbecues, set up outside their boozer, Mary D's and sit on the grass verges on the road and av a part-eh, watching the match on phones. Lol.

@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
I think the opposite- he'll hate having to give a guard of honour, so will the players.

I do think he will rotate a lot though - there's no doubt the FA cup will be his priority but I think he could probably win tonight and that FA cup game with lots of rotation in both.

I reckon tonight will be something like:

Ederson

Walker
Stones
Otamendi
Cancelo

Gundagon
Barnardo
KDB

Mahrez
Foden
Jesus

Big game tonight so Foden will be on the bench, if they're struggling he won't get a look in but if they do OK then he'll get a chance to swan about and look good for 10 mins or so

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
Ha ha ha

Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline Charlie Adams fried egg

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

This is the thing, bit like Johnson and his slogans, people remember the soundbite and not the substance.

They and others are really trying to airbrush how bit the lead was pre lockdown.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
Ha ha ha

Good grief, what a gaggle of bitter cnuts.

You know what? Stuff the guard of honour. Hope Klopp tells them not to bother. What's the point in fake sportsmanship from a small time club who has only disdain for all things Liverpool? We get more sincerity from Man United.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Charlie Adams fried egg

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Just seen that bit about a level playing field  :lmao :lmao :lmao

Astonishing lack of self awareness.

Online aw1991

• Legacy Fan
  • Love Firmino, hate bastards
The cheek of them. Raise your hand if your team might be out of the CL because they're cheats.

Offline lfc_col

• Legacy Fan
  • And Could He Play!
Ha ha ha

Beyond childish that get a grip we have really got inside there heads  :lmao :lmao :lmao
We Won It Six Times

JFT 97

Offline wampa1

• Should probably leg it while he can......
  • Legacy Fan
Ha ha ha
"Let's see you win it again when the season is a level playing field"

Will that be when they start abiding by FFP?

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
Sky have a 10 pm special planned if we win the league tonight the fume has started ;D. No one gives a shit when City win it pretty much forgotten after 5 minutes. The next few years are going to be very painful for rivals fans as every Liverpool title win is plastered over the media  ;D.

Will that drunken feller storm the studio?
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
Haha good to see you pipe up. Shame I'm really arsed about what you think.

Hahahahaha. I love that one.

Rodri being marked by a ref.

John moss could mark Rodri

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
Sergio Aguero Out 5-6 Weeks With Knee Surgery

Sergio Aguero is expected to miss five to six weeks with knee surgery.

Aguero suffered the injury in Monday's win over Burnley.

Guardiola is confident Gabriel Jesus can replace Agüero, though Ilkay Gündogan, Raheem Sterling or Bernardo Silva will also be deployed at No 9 because of the regularity of matches.

Aguero has one more year at least at City, with his contract due to expire in summer 2021.

Offline RobbieRedman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
back for champions league then

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
back for champions league then

Just but won’t be match fit

Nothing against Agüero as he’s A tremendous goalscorer but hoping that dents their slim champions league chances

I fancy Bayern for it anyway if they start their Next season to get some rythym

Offline Marty 85

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Any reliable streams for tonight's game?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Offline Andy82lfc

• Legacy Fan
Sergio Aguero Out 5-6 Weeks With Knee Surgery

Sergio Aguero is expected to miss five to six weeks with knee surgery.

Aguero suffered the injury in Monday's win over Burnley.

Guardiola is confident Gabriel Jesus can replace Agüero, though Ilkay Gündogan, Raheem Sterling or Bernardo Silva will also be deployed at No 9 because of the regularity of matches.

Aguero has one more year at least at City, with his contract due to expire in summer 2021.

Not a surgeon or anything but having a knee op, recovering then back to match fitness all in 5-6 weeks? Is that not really quick?

Online aw1991

• Legacy Fan
  • Love Firmino, hate bastards
Any reliable streams for tonight's game?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Check http://60fps.live/

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well done boys, Good Process
Not a surgeon or anything but having a knee op, recovering then back to match fitness all in 5-6 weeks? Is that not really quick?

A trip to Peps PED clinic will have him back in no time

Online ScouserAtHeart

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pissing Manc "fans" off since 1999.
Horse placenta
"Jürgen Klopp is bringing Liverpool's 'fuck you' back. And I can't wait."

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
John Stones has got Arsenal or West Ham next season written all over him

Offline Hedley Lamarr

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
John Stones is too good for an Arsenal defence. Let that sink in...