Author Topic: Ludogrets AWAY - 26th NOV 2014  (Read 67542 times)

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
Re: Ludogrets AWAY - 26th NOV 2014
« Reply #280 on: November 20, 2014, 12:36:58 pm »
There is not much of a difference in view. There are about 40 rows and between 20 and 35 is the best I believe.

Thanks. :wave
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline tedthered

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We write our own history
« Reply #281 on: November 20, 2014, 12:58:08 pm »
Be careful when taking taxis in Sofia, especially when in the terminal. If taxi drivers offer you a car it will be probably a rip off.

You need to look for the dedicated taxi stand, where there will be lot of taxis in a queue.
Terminal 1 (the old one - Easy Jet and Wizzair). Once you go out of the building, you will see the stand.
Terminal 2 (BA, Lufthansa). You need to walk to the right, once you are in the waiting area and when you exit you should see the big queue yellow taxis.

It's about 10-15 leva to get to the centre depending on the how heavy the traffic is, etc. There is a bus, number 84 from terminal 1 and 284 from terminal 2. It takes 30 minutes to the centre by bus and ticket is 1 lev.

If you take a taxi to your hotel and you want to exchange cash (as I doubt you will find exchange rate close enough to 2.44 at the airport), you can ask him to stop at "The Mall", exchange cash in Tavex there (it's on level -2) and continue. It's on your way to the centre anyways and you won't lose much time.
alright mate, taking my 2 teenage daughters, got to get back to hotel amsterdam after the game we're best to get a cab mate?
2013/2014 My 51st year with hope in my heart

Offline ComboDe

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #282 on: November 20, 2014, 03:14:23 pm »
What's the best price I can get from someone travelling from Liverpool? Presume I would have to go from Manchester or London, Was planning to book the thomas cook trip with the 10% Sale, But it's sold out now  :(

Offline tedthered

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #283 on: November 20, 2014, 03:19:28 pm »
What's the best price I can get from someone travelling from Liverpool? Presume I would have to go from Manchester or London, Was planning to book the thomas cook trip with the 10% Sale, But it's sold out now  :(
you will do well to get a decent price now mate

Offline ComboDe

• Anny Roader
« Reply #284 on: November 20, 2014, 03:30:56 pm »
you will do well to get a decent price now mate

:( Regretting it big time now as I knew the club would put them back on sale

Offline tedthered

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #285 on: November 20, 2014, 04:45:38 pm »
:( Regretting it big time now as I knew the club would put them back on sale
easyjet have flights out of Gatwick Monday and back Thursday 200 euros mate

Offline uppercentenary92

• Main Stander
« Reply #286 on: November 20, 2014, 08:37:22 pm »
3 NIGHT TRIP - STILL CHEAPER THAN THOMAS CROOK (hotel still needed)
Manchester to Sofia
1 Ticket:   Return 
» Traveller 1: Adult   
Ł249.50

total: Ł249.50 
 All prices quoted in British pounds sterling

Expedia
25 Nov 2014  - Departure
1 stop   Total travel time : 7h 25m 
This flight operated by Turkish Airlines  Manchester
MAN  11:05
IST  17:10 
This flight operated by Turkish Airlines  Istanbul
IST  19:10
SOF  20:30 

28 Nov 2014  - Return
1 stop   Total travel time : 7h 20m 
SOF  10:05
IST  11:25 
This flight operated by Turkish Airlines  Istanbul
IST  13:10
Terminal I
  Manchester
MAN  15:25 

Offline ComboDe

• Anny Roader
« Reply #287 on: November 20, 2014, 11:19:58 pm »
Thanks very much for that breakdown, Going to debate strongl weather to go to this pending if I get a ticket! How is the Metro system/Transfer system from the airport like? Pricey?

Offline Rotty

• Boys Pen
« Reply #288 on: November 20, 2014, 11:27:12 pm »
taxi is well under a tenner so wouldn't worry

Offline MakeUsDreamLFC

• Anny Roader
« Reply #289 on: November 21, 2014, 10:33:27 am »
alright mate, taking my 2 teenage daughters, got to get back to hotel amsterdam after the game we're best to get a cab mate?
As I see this hotel is at: 37 "Professor doctor Georgi Pavlov" Street. It will be pretty easy. When you go out of the stadium, walk towards Orlov Most/ Eagle's Bridge. There is always many taxis there near the main bust stop. It's 2 minutes from your exit from the stadium and the hotel is 4-5 minute drive tops. It's even too close and the drivers might try to negotiate with you a fixed fee, because it's quite a short course. But you cannot walk either. It should cost about 5 leva normally for this route. You can trust only several taxi companies who are having always normal rates: the most popular are: OK Supertrans and 91280. The phone number on the car needs to be correct: 973 21 21, or 91280. There are many fake ones, that look similar but are ripoffs. You can see the 3 pics. The last one is one of those pricey ones which you don't want to ever ride in. Those are also the only two companies that are officially allowed to operate at the airport in Sofia!
« Last Edit: November 21, 2014, 10:38:07 am by MakeUsDreamLFC »

Offline tedthered

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #290 on: November 21, 2014, 11:16:57 am »
As I see this hotel is at: 37 "Professor doctor Georgi Pavlov" Street. It will be pretty easy. When you go out of the stadium, walk towards Orlov Most/ Eagle's Bridge. There is always many taxis there near the main bust stop. It's 2 minutes from your exit from the stadium and the hotel is 4-5 minute drive tops. It's even too close and the drivers might try to negotiate with you a fixed fee, because it's quite a short course. But you cannot walk either. It should cost about 5 leva normally for this route. You can trust only several taxi companies who are having always normal rates: the most popular are: OK Supertrans and 91280. The phone number on the car needs to be correct: 973 21 21, or 91280. There are many fake ones, that look similar but are ripoffs. You can see the 3 pics. The last one is one of those pricey ones which you don't want to ever ride in. Those are also the only two companies that are officially allowed to operate at the airport in Sofia!
thanks mate, much appreciated

Offline scouser100000

• Kemlynite
« Reply #291 on: November 21, 2014, 11:22:43 am »
Says this is sold out now

Offline Sir Afghan

• "I, Stan!" Has the softest beard.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #292 on: November 21, 2014, 12:30:26 pm »
It isn't, i just bought two tickets online about 30 seconds ago.

Offline scouser100000

• Kemlynite
« Reply #293 on: November 21, 2014, 12:47:54 pm »
It isn't, i just bought two tickets online about 30 seconds ago.

Yep you're right. Said sold out and then waited a bit and became available again.

Offline Luke 17

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #294 on: November 21, 2014, 12:59:08 pm »
On sale now to Fancard holders with Madrid or Basel

Offline HuytonRed_91

• Anny Roader
  • Scouser's rule the country
« Reply #295 on: November 21, 2014, 01:43:48 pm »
Going to be an all season ticket sale I reckon
Come on you mighty reds

Offline tedthered

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #296 on: November 21, 2014, 02:13:14 pm »
Going to be an all season ticket sale I reckon
they might get a ticket but will have to break the bank to get there

Offline sharkeyb

• Would pay to see a Mason's willy, but not more than Ł35.
  • Legacy Fan
  • He's on the floor
« Reply #297 on: November 21, 2014, 03:43:56 pm »
they might get a ticket but will have to break the bank to get there

just daft isnt it
Sir, the cash monies?

Offline tedthered

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #298 on: November 21, 2014, 03:54:44 pm »
just daft isnt it
they probably buy them to get on the ladder

Offline sharkeyb

• Would pay to see a Mason's willy, but not more than Ł35.
  • Legacy Fan
  • He's on the floor
« Reply #299 on: November 21, 2014, 04:33:37 pm »
they probably buy them to get on the ladder

i mean the whole prcess, the fact that people are basically forced to book without knowing if they'll get a ticket.

Sir, the cash monies?

Offline Always_A_Red

• Legacy Fan
  • The reds are coming up the hill boys
« Reply #300 on: November 21, 2014, 04:35:24 pm »
i mean the whole prcess, the fact that people are basically forced to book without knowing if they'll get a ticket.

And then tell people not to travel if they don't have one!  :butt
We’ll still finish in top four - and they won’t. You can quote me on this in May.

Offline RedRedTom

• Knows how to get you there. Finding his thrills on Denmark Hill
  • Legacy Fan
  • Luis Garcia, he drinks sangria
« Reply #301 on: November 21, 2014, 04:35:47 pm »
Our digs are quite central - the Hostel Mostel if anybody is in that one.  Nice easy walk to everything I'm hoping.  Will be getting on the hard liquor for this trip I reckon, skip the beers, have some rakia.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2014, 04:38:14 pm by RedRedTom »
Luis Garcia... tries his luck........

Offline ComboDe

• Anny Roader
« Reply #302 on: November 21, 2014, 05:00:45 pm »
The Information Guide says about future rounds, never seen it before for myself but it says
"Tickets purchased for this match may count as Priority for any future away matches within this competition, Proof of travel may also be required. Supporters are strongly advised to retain ticket stubs and proof of travel documents"

So here's wondering if we are fortunate enough to get through the groups is that they will request some people for proof of they went in case the club think they are credit hunting.

https://tickets.liverpoolfc.com/Assets/HTML/UNITEDKINGDOM/PUBLIC/Product/Other/14UALR.pdf

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #303 on: November 21, 2014, 05:01:59 pm »
The Information Guide says about future rounds, never seen it before for myself but it says
"Tickets purchased for this match may count as Priority for any future away matches within this competition, Proof of travel may also be required. Supporters are strongly advised to retain ticket stubs and proof of travel documents"

So here's wondering if we are fortunate enough to get through the groups is that they will request some people for proof of they went in case the club think they are credit hunting.

https://tickets.liverpoolfc.com/Assets/HTML/UNITEDKINGDOM/PUBLIC/Product/Other/14UALR.pdf

It always says that. They used to make you send it in.

Offline Sir Afghan

• "I, Stan!" Has the softest beard.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #304 on: November 21, 2014, 05:02:01 pm »
Our digs are quite central - the Hostel Mostel if anybody is in that one.  Nice easy walk to everything I'm hoping.  Will be getting on the hard liquor for this trip I reckon, skip the beers, have some rakia.

We're staying there, everywhere looks walkable and it's cheap as fuck. More money for the dodgy local ale.

Offline ComboDe

• Anny Roader
« Reply #305 on: November 21, 2014, 05:07:21 pm »
It always says that. They used to make you send it in.

Ah really? Thought it was updated or something as I seen it said it wasn't required for this one same for Basel! My bad  ;D

Offline Luke 17

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #306 on: November 21, 2014, 05:09:07 pm »

For the Athl. Madrid sale in 2008 they had a sale for people who could provide proof of travel and a sale for those who could not.

Selling Arrangements: Tickets will initially go on sale to supporters who purchased a Marseille ticket and can provide proof of travel to Marseille. These tickets will be available from Friday, October 3 until Tuesday, October 7 by post and in person only. Supporters who purchased Marseille tickets but do not have proof of travel to Marseille can purchase tickets from Wednesday, October 8 by post, in person and by telephone until Monday, October 13.

Offline RedRedTom

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #307 on: November 21, 2014, 05:15:16 pm »
They should make more of an effort to do it though, scanning the membership cards at Atleti away a few years ago wasn't foolproof as people just brought their mates cards along, but it was a step in the right direction.  Yes proof of travel can be forged, but there are plenty of other ways it could be done and some of the leeches kicked off the ladder.

Offline ComboDe

• Anny Roader
« Reply #308 on: November 21, 2014, 05:22:21 pm »
For the Athl. Madrid sale in 2008 they had a sale for people who could provide proof of travel and a sale for those who could not.

That would be very fair! Judging by what they have put in that document warning that travel proof may be required in the future rounds, then if we are good enough to qualify then I'd probably expect them to do the same again giving if the Allocation is required for a extra check! With thomas cook they give you them on the plane is the only other barrier check I've seen

Offline Alf Garnett

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Upper Centenary
« Reply #309 on: November 21, 2014, 05:23:20 pm »
They should make more of an effort to do it though, scanning the membership cards at Atleti away a few years ago wasn't foolproof as people just brought their mates cards along, but it was a step in the right direction.  Yes proof of travel can be forged, but there are plenty of other ways it could be done and some of the leeches kicked off the ladder.

A random 10% should be made to pick their tickets up at the stadium on the day of the game and produce their passport, any tickets not picked up resulting in all history wiped off ST or members card.

R.I.P. Credit hunting.

Offline RedRedTom

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #310 on: November 21, 2014, 05:40:28 pm »
A random 10% should be made to pick their tickets up at the stadium on the day of the game and produce their passport, any tickets not picked up resulting in all history wiped off ST or members card.

R.I.P. Credit hunting.

I like it.  In the past there has been talk of picking them up from a particular hotel or whatever, but that can be a ball ache for people's trips, nobody can argue with the stadium though.  I wonder if there is any chance of this ever being done?

Offline rhylred

• Here, There and Everywhere Bar Hull City.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #311 on: November 21, 2014, 05:43:47 pm »
See you over there Tom,hope Andrews bringing the vodka again  8)

Offline ComboDe

• Anny Roader
« Reply #312 on: November 21, 2014, 05:45:59 pm »

R.I.P. Credit hunting.

Great Idea! Would even be willing to say they will be unable to renew Season Ticket for the following season
No chance you would EVER be offered a job Interview with the ticket office with this  great logic!  ;D

Offline Redman0151

• Stills and Nash Warloch
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #313 on: November 21, 2014, 06:11:18 pm »
Great Idea! Would even be willing to say they will be unable to renew Season Ticket for the following season
No chance you would EVER be offered a job Interview with the ticket office with this  great logic!  ;D

You'd also notice half of the banners off the kop disappear overnight and away atmospheres turn to shite as lads who've been going for years get fucked off
"I would say we certainly have the resources to compete with anybody in football." Tom Werner 12/04/2012

Offline RedRedTom

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #314 on: November 21, 2014, 06:18:19 pm »
You'd also notice half of the banners off the kop disappear overnight and away atmospheres turn to shite as lads who've been going for years get fucked off

That's rubbish, the real fans would be on the ladder under their own names very quickly, and you wouldn't get the shite we had with some of the fucking melts who resurfaced in Madrid.

Offline tedthered

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #315 on: November 21, 2014, 06:20:09 pm »
That's rubbish, the real fans would be on the ladder under their own names very quickly, and you wouldn't get the shite we had with some of the fucking melts who resurfaced in Madrid.
is right

Offline chrissimpson81

• Kopite
« Reply #316 on: November 21, 2014, 08:52:01 pm »

[/quote]

seconded

Offline Armless Joe Gambino

• Will stone fred at the drop of a hat
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #317 on: November 22, 2014, 05:42:34 am »
Been trying for ages to get on the ladder since I renewed my card a few seasons ago..I go and get into to the games thanks to friends and the rest, proof of travel..no problem,proof of being there..no problem.. proof of being a loyal and persistant supporter in the eyes of LFC .... not possible.

I'm struggling to understand why some can pick up 4 tickets at a time, and again 4 more and even on the next sale 4 more....ffs I just want one single ticket on my card with my name on it.

I've been doing the ducking and diving for a ticket here, there and everywhere for too long now, I'd like to be just able to ring up or place my order online myself.

Anyway....got a ticket..as I do. I should be there by Tuesday afternoon.  :wave

In my day everbody drank and smoked and nobody took drugs. . . . . .

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #318 on: November 22, 2014, 08:42:28 am »
I see the main lads who do the flags and banners at all the away games.

Theyre just not allowed to take them into the ground.

Offline Alf Arrowsmith

• Main Stander
  • And in the beginning there was Shanks....
« Reply #319 on: November 22, 2014, 10:02:10 am »
Been trying for ages to get on the ladder since I renewed my card a few seasons ago..I go and get into to the games thanks to friends and the rest, proof of travel..no problem,proof of being there..no problem.. proof of being a loyal and persistant supporter in the eyes of LFC .... not possible.

I'm struggling to understand why some can pick up 4 tickets at a time, and again 4 more and even on the next sale 4 more....ffs I just want one single ticket on my card with my name on it.

I've been doing the ducking and diving for a ticket here, there and everywhere for too long now, I'd like to be just able to ring up or place my order online myself.

Anyway....got a ticket..as I do. I should be there by Tuesday afternoon.  :wave

This.

We're the boys from the Kop we're loyal and we're true ..........