Author Topic: Typhoid Trump: the not-smart, corrupt, coward, loser, thread  (Read 4599989 times)

Offline FlashGordon

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Cheltenham 2021 Champion Tipster*
Re: Typhoid Trump: the not-smart, corrupt, coward, loser, thread
« Reply #71360 on: October 30, 2020, 09:34:52 pm »
Well I've been here since 2011, but my PM's only go back to 2014, so it must have happened in between those years. I have brought it up before though I think. ;D

I remember a lot of people going at him at the time, and he honestly couldn't get it.  It was all, "what?  what did I do?  I'm a Liverpool fan, you shouldn't be going after me like this!"

Definitely rings a bell that.
So bloody what? If you watch football to be absolutely miserable then go watch cricket.

Online BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #71361 on: October 31, 2020, 05:19:43 am »
“You know, our doctors get more money if someone dies from COVID. You know that, right?” Trump asked the crowd.

Well the bastards should have let him die.
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline Ravishing Rick Dude

• Cut the music! Missed the 'Saka is shite!' memo.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #71362 on: October 31, 2020, 07:24:46 am »

There are many shite politicians in the world, but when it comes to low morals, he's probably #1.

He's an accident not a president.
Rick for the rikes, prick for the pricks

SLAVA
UKRAINI

Offline Garrus

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #71363 on: October 31, 2020, 07:39:30 am »
Doctors get more money when patients die from Covid? Surely someone in charge of government, say like the president could lobby to easily have this vile practice changed?

Offline leroy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #71364 on: October 31, 2020, 07:50:51 am »
I remember an American member of this very site making a similar argument a few years ago. Don't remember who and I assume they don't still post.

Ah yes, here it is:

https://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=322375.msg14972281#msg14972281

So someone who is still a member of the site but seems to only post about football now.

Wow.  There is a really interesting statement by Bob later on which I think sums it up.

That's just the thing isn't it? What you see as repression, we see as liberation. What you see as liberation, we see as repression.

They see the idea of sexual (and personal) freedom governed by choice and consent as repression and the ability to control other people as they please as freedom.   They hate "progressive" principals because it gives agency to those they want to control.  And yet he describes personal agency and freedom as "Insane".

Amazing.

I feel odd taking someones words from years ago and bringing them up when they're not part of the current conversation but I saw that line in particular and thought it was really apropos.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2020, 07:54:44 am by leroy »

Offline leroy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #71365 on: October 31, 2020, 07:57:21 am »
Doctors get more money when patients die from Covid? Surely someone in charge of government, say like the president could lobby to easily have this vile practice changed?

Shit at the wall.  The cognitive dissonance on this one is very strong.  One of the pretty common conspiracy theories I've seen is that doctors can actually cure anything but don't because "cures" don't make money - ongoing treatments do!

• No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #71366 on: October 31, 2020, 08:00:04 am »
About what he's going to talk next? About microchips in vaccines?

SLAVA
UKRAINI

Offline redbyrdz

• No to sub-optimal passing! Not content with one century, this girl does two together. Oh, and FUCK THE TORIES deh-deh-deh-deh!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #71367 on: October 31, 2020, 08:34:17 am »
Trump pushing for the "Election to end on the 3rd".  What a pussy.

He's given up. His comments at one of the rallies about getting on a truck and just driving off showed that too.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Bill Shankly

Offline fudge

• RAWK Gaylord
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm a swine, its my nature"
    • Fat man dancing
« Reply #71368 on: October 31, 2020, 09:03:36 am »
God I miss Jon Stewart. Him vs Tucker Carlson remains some of the best TV of all time.

To have been robbed of his daily diatribes against this administration is one of the saddest aspects of all for me. He’s entitled to do what he wants of course but can’t help feel he took the wrong time to step down.

Although he forever made the point he was just a comedian and it shouldn’t be up to him to hold the regime to account the simple truth is he did it better than anyone.
Rubber Dinghy Rapids....

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #71369 on: October 31, 2020, 09:11:25 am »
To have been robbed of his daily diatribes against this administration is one of the saddest aspects of all for me. He’s entitled to do what he wants of course but can’t help feel he took the wrong time to step down.

Although he forever made the point he was just a comedian and it shouldn’t be up to him to hold the regime to account the simple truth is he did it better than anyone.

Which is why he stepped down - so he could get in legislators' faces and force them to cast the 911 first responders bill into stone so it could never be repealed. He couldn't do it from a studio.

He was chatting with Colbert last night so go watch it in the video thread. :)
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Commie Bobbie

• Just woke up......Member of the Committee for State Security. More Folkestone Fashionista than Sandon Sandanista......
  • Legacy Fan
  • #WTRWWAW
« Reply #71370 on: October 31, 2020, 11:00:43 am »
God I miss Jon Stewart. Him vs Tucker Carlson remains some of the best TV of all time.

I remain amazed how Carlson remains unpunched on live TV.

Listened to Axelrod's podcast earlier on my Morning stroll and Mark McKinnon from Showtime's The Circus predicted a Carlson run in 2024. Batshit thought - but we truly are at the point when anything is possible.
Twitter: @atypicalbob

DON'T BUY THE S*N

MacKenzie Is Still A Fucking c*nt

Offline Giono

• Legacy Fan
  • And stop calling me Shirley
« Reply #71371 on: October 31, 2020, 11:12:05 am »

Doctors talk to seniors a lot. Seniors listen to doctors with reverence. I'm curious how many Republican seniors will vote for Biden because of some truths the doctor told them?

And now Trump has doctors really mad....
"I am a great believer in luck and the harder I work the more of it I have." Stephen Leacock

Offline Giono

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #71372 on: October 31, 2020, 11:21:09 am »

Getting ridiculed is one of the rallying grievances of Trump's base. Was the Daily Show really some kind of positive bulwark against Trump's rise or did they contribute to it? Why are Trump voters so angry?   
"I am a great believer in luck and the harder I work the more of it I have." Stephen Leacock

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #71373 on: October 31, 2020, 11:21:13 am »
I remain amazed how Carlson remains unpunched on live TV.

I can't remember the last time he interviewed a potentially hostile guest by anything other than video link, even before Covid.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Skeeve

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #71374 on: October 31, 2020, 12:35:44 pm »

I think these last few years would have broken him if he hadn't already quit the job and it is not like he didn't still do stuff away from the tv with the 911 first responders stuff.

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #71375 on: October 31, 2020, 12:40:20 pm »
Listening to his comments about Ilhan Omar makes my fucking blood boil. The female members of his family should be cringing when they hear his racist misogyny, they are fucking scum the lot of the Trump family. Absolute c*nts.

• No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #71376 on: October 31, 2020, 01:03:30 pm »

SLAVA
UKRAINI

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #71377 on: October 31, 2020, 01:39:50 pm »
<a href="https://youtube.com/v/TDLUSQpWnR8" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://youtube.com/v/TDLUSQpWnR8</a>

Popcorn's Art

Online stoa

• way. Daydream. Quite partial to a good plonking.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Five+One Times, Baby...
« Reply #71378 on: October 31, 2020, 03:04:49 pm »
Shit at the wall.  The cognitive dissonance on this one is very strong.  One of the pretty common conspiracy theories I've seen is that doctors can actually cure anything but don't because "cures" don't make money - ongoing treatments do!

What is the argument behind making more money from letting someone die from covid? Is bill gates handing out payments for every person who dies from it, because surely it would be the other way around keep someone alive as long as you can leaving them hooked up to some expensive machines. I just don't get it...

Offline Commie Bobbie

• Just woke up......Member of the Committee for State Security. More Folkestone Fashionista than Sandon Sandanista......
  • Legacy Fan
  • #WTRWWAW
« Reply #71379 on: October 31, 2020, 03:08:03 pm »
Listening to his comments about Ilhan Omar makes my fucking blood boil. The female members of his family should be cringing when they hear his racist misogyny, they are fucking scum the lot of the Trump family. Absolute c*nts.

Just want the b*stard to leave office and be put into a FBI van, the corrupt c*nt.
Twitter: @atypicalbob

DON'T BUY THE S*N

MacKenzie Is Still A Fucking c*nt

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #71380 on: October 31, 2020, 03:11:10 pm »
What is the argument behind making more money from letting someone die from covid? Is bill gates handing out payments for every person who dies from it, because surely it would be the other way around keep someone alive as long as you can leaving them hooked up to some expensive machines. I just don't get it...

Presumably, they're getting loads of fancy equipment and PPE that they're selling on the black market for a tidy profit . After all, it's what Trump would do.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Skeeve

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #71381 on: October 31, 2020, 06:51:44 pm »
Apologies if I missed somebody linking this before, but in the latest instalment of what will trump exploit politically:

https://www.whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/proclamation-national-day-remembrance-americans-killed-illegal-aliens-2020/

Wonder when the day for the 230k that have died in the pandemic is or are they waiting until they hit a larger milestone?

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Batshit fucker and Chief Yuletide Porcine Voyeur
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #71382 on: October 31, 2020, 09:32:10 pm »
Apologies if I missed somebody linking this before, but in the latest instalment of what will trump exploit politically:

https://www.whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/proclamation-national-day-remembrance-americans-killed-illegal-aliens-2020/

Wonder when the day for the 230k that have died in the pandemic is or are they waiting until they hit a larger milestone?
I wonder how many 'illegal aliens' have been murdered by Americans? And, will they be remembered?
would rather have a wank wearing a barb wire glove
If you're chasing thrills, try a bit of auto-asphyxiation with a poppers-soaked orange in your gob.

Online BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #71383 on: October 31, 2020, 11:40:33 pm »
Bill Barr’s house picketed by Trump supporters — because he hasn’t locked up Joe Biden yet

President Donald Trump has repeatedly complained about the Department of Justice not persecuting and locking up his political opponents.

It appears his supporters have received the message.

On Saturday, Barr’s house outside Washington, DC was met with protesters.

“It’s come to this: A neighbor reports that AG William Barr’s house in McLean is being picketed by Trump supporters who believe he’s not doing enough to lock up Joe Biden,” Washington Post fact-checker Glenn Kessler posted on Twitter, with a picture.

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/10/bill-barrs-house-picketed-by-trump-supporters-because-he-hasnt-locked-up-joe-biden-yet/
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline Kopout

• Should really just Logout......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #71384 on: November 1, 2020, 12:01:40 am »
3 more days till we get rid of this orange c*nt. 66% of 2016 turnout already voted. surely they got rid of him

Online BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #71385 on: November 1, 2020, 01:11:56 am »
Josh Dawsey (Washington Post) reporting on CNN that the only time Trump has spoken to Dr Fauci in the past few months was when he called him from Walter Reed Hospital to ask about his own case of Covid-19.

So Fauci is not good enough to give his advice to US citizens but is perfectly qualified to be asked for his opinion when it involves Trump personally.

Offline Banquo's Ghost

• Macbeth's on repeat. To boldly split infinitives that lesser men would dare. To.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #71386 on: November 1, 2020, 01:21:44 am »
3 more days till we get rid of this orange c*nt.

Sadly, it's three more days until the US embarks on the most dangerous lame duck period of its recent history. Wussolini isn't officially gone* until noon on 20th January, and Moscow Mitch and his Merry Band of Traitorous Fucks not until January 3rd.

* Sudden flights to countries with no extradition notwithstanding.
Be humble, for you are made of earth. Be noble, for you are made of stars.

Offline Giono

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #71387 on: November 1, 2020, 04:56:01 am »
Josh Dawsey (Washington Post) reporting on CNN that the only time Trump has spoken to Dr Fauci in the past few months was when he called him from Walter Reed Hospital to ask about his own case of Covid-19.

So Fauci is not good enough to give his advice to US citizens but is perfectly qualified to be asked for his opinion when it involves Trump personally.

Narcissist in chief.

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #71388 on: November 1, 2020, 09:36:22 am »
I despair of the state of British “journalism”

The Fail on Sunday are revealing the exclusive story of Biden’s Laptop.
(I hope Biden’s lawyers are watching.)

The same storyline that Fox pulled because it’s so false.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Batshit fucker and Chief Yuletide Porcine Voyeur
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #71389 on: November 1, 2020, 11:23:46 am »
The everyday utterances of Trump:
Miles Taylor
@MilesTaylorUSA

A (very incomplete) thread of foolish, unethical, un-American, and/or illegal things @realDonaldTrump
 asked us to do during my tenure...to which the only appropriate response was, “NO.” (1 of 25)
https://twitter.com/MilesTaylorUSA/status/1322574090885103618
would rather have a wank wearing a barb wire glove
If you're chasing thrills, try a bit of auto-asphyxiation with a poppers-soaked orange in your gob.

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #71390 on: November 1, 2020, 11:31:31 am »
The everyday utterances of Trump:https://twitter.com/MilesTaylorUSA/status/1322574090885103618
I mena... we shouldn’t be shocked, we knew it really...

But put like this it’s brutal, terrible and a disgrace to the good name of America.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Crimson

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #71391 on: November 1, 2020, 11:46:39 am »
The everyday utterances of Trump:https://twitter.com/MilesTaylorUSA/status/1322574090885103618

As soon as I read the one with the moat infront of the wall, I was joking that he'd want alligators in there. Little did I know that was the next statement! Only thing missing is him requesting oil to be spread on the fields and archers with fire-arrows to be placed on the wall.
I have no idea what I’m taking about

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #71392 on: November 1, 2020, 10:03:31 pm »
He is so dangerous.

This will not go smoothly.

Popcorn's Art

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #71393 on: November 1, 2020, 10:57:12 pm »
Tasteful as ever.  Now tweeting Sean Connery supported him in getting his Scottish golf course.

Online BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #71394 on: November 1, 2020, 11:38:35 pm »
Trump Covid-19 Coronavirus Advisor Atlas Apologizes For Appearance On Russian Propaganda TV

The tip off that this may not be a U.S.-friendly interview should have been when the host of the show “Going Underground” opened the segment by describing the U.S. as the country as “having invaded 84 of the UN’s 193 countries.” Yikes.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/brucelee/2020/11/01/trump-covid-19-coronavirus-advisor-atlas-apologizes-for-appearance-on-russian-propaganda-tv/?sh=38e80de2340c

• No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #71395 on: November 2, 2020, 06:18:58 am »
I've read the other day him saying "during my administration, I've ended the Kosovo war".

https://www.forbes.com/sites/joewalsh/2020/10/28/trump-takes-credit-for-ending-kosovo-war-which-ended-in-1999/

If my memory serves me right, that war has ended in 1999!?

SLAVA
UKRAINI

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #71396 on: November 2, 2020, 08:51:31 am »
He is so dangerous.

This will not go smoothly.

Someone said to me the other day that, if defeated, he will slink off into the night because he is a coward, and it would make him look bad in his own mind if he was seen as a loser.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #71397 on: November 2, 2020, 09:23:21 am »
What’s with all the extra security, barriers and troops around the White House?  Is that usual for the day before the election, or is Trump digging in?

Online Yorkykopite

• Misses Danny Boy with a passion. Phil's Official Biographer, dontcherknow...it's all true. Honestly.
  • RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
  • The first five yards........
« Reply #71398 on: November 2, 2020, 09:43:40 am »
What’s with all the extra security, barriers and troops around the White House?  Is that usual for the day before the election, or is Trump digging in?

I wonder what odds you can get for the White House burning down (again) by the end of this week?
"If you want the world to love you don't discuss Middle Eastern politics" Saul Bellow.

Online BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #71399 on: November 2, 2020, 09:47:45 am »

Lots of Washington DC doing the same.