Author Topic: Ramsey Street or not, what are your neighbours like?  (Read 9698 times)

Offline Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Ramsey Street or not, what are your neighbours like?
« Reply #40 on: July 20, 2018, 07:14:03 pm »
He inherited the house off his parents when they died.  Apparently he had an interview to study at oxford, but something happened on the way there and he never made it...

Never really left the house since, went off the rails,  never worked...

The only people who really care are the police.. when they go round they are so shocked that they force something to happen.  The police get a bad press, but they been amazing with him.  They’re the only people who don’t just let it keep on happening.

My missus works with the police. She’s a mental health nurse (all forces are to have a mental health team from this year on I think). She says they’re great, really understanding, and go out of their way to help people. They’re often the first contact a lot of people with problems encounter. The PCs in particular.

They have to be empathetic really when you consider the wide range of people and problems they deal with.

Re your neighbour, it’s not surprising regarding Oxford. A lot of intelligent people struggle with mental health.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2018, 07:17:40 pm by Peabee »
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Offline kesey

• Hippy - Scally - Taoist - Rafiki - Dad - Trichotomist. Hill Climber, David Cassidy Fan Club
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truth , Love and Simplicity ♡
« Reply #41 on: July 20, 2018, 09:58:31 pm »
As already said..i can't fucking stand my neighbours.
Last night,the cheeky c*nt was banging fuck outta my front door at 2.30am.
Luckily for him i was still up playing my drums.

Nice.

I use to work with a dread in London years ago. He use to always joke and say everytime he moves into a new flat he feels likevknocking on his new neighbours door when he is moving his stuff in. He would then ask them for a screwdriver so he could take off his door as he couldn't get his speakers in.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2018, 10:02:01 pm by kesey »
He who sees himself in all beings and all beings in himself loses all fear.

- The Upanishads.

The heart knows the way. Run in that direction

- Rumi

You are held . You are loved . You are seen  - Some wise fella .

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42 on: July 20, 2018, 10:44:45 pm »
Just had to stick me head over the wall and tell next door to keep the noise down, sat right outside the back doors, pissed, got some fella with them who is loud as fuck and its keeping my lad from getting to sleep, He's already hammered on his bedroom window and they ignored him. They've shut up now.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43 on: July 21, 2018, 12:15:18 am »
As already said..i can't fucking stand my neighbours.
Last night,the cheeky c*nt was banging fuck outta my front door at 2.30am.
Luckily for him i was still up playing my drums.

:lmao

Offline Brain Potter

• Embarrassing. Likes to listen through the walls....Auralist Extrodinaire!
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #44 on: July 21, 2018, 11:58:26 am »
I live next door to a very quiet bloke, very pleasant chap, 60 odd, who likes to smoke weed and the smell does get through to my house sometimes.
Previously though going back 15 years or so there was a lesbian next door (nothing wrong with that), who again was ever so pleasant and friendly. She did like having other ladies round though and she used to enjoy long loud sex sessions. I could hear everything if I put my ear to the wall. It was a big turn on if I'm honest.

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #45 on: July 21, 2018, 12:00:42 pm »
I live next door to a very quiet bloke, very pleasant chap, 60 odd, who likes to smoke weed and the smell does get through to my house sometimes.
Previously though going back 15 years or so there was a lesbian next door (nothing wrong with that), who again was ever so pleasant and friendly. She did like having other ladies round though and she used to enjoy long loud sex sessions. I could hear everything if I put my ear to the wall. It was a big turn on if I'm honest.

Fucking hell

This thread has taken an unexpected twist!
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #46 on: July 21, 2018, 12:59:03 pm »

Bet you would have loved one of these to have been available. Nice moving in gift for her. ;)

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Motion-Detection-Hidden-Camera-Remote/dp/B0041I01KG

Jurgen YNWA

Offline Upinsmoke

• Is a grump, get used to it.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #47 on: July 21, 2018, 01:15:25 pm »
c*nts, on both sides.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #48 on: July 21, 2018, 03:51:28 pm »
c*nts, on both sides.

Steelers Wheel first draft?

Offline BlackandWhitePaul

• Principled Newcastle fan- who gave up following his team rather than support Saudi takeover
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #49 on: July 21, 2018, 05:57:36 pm »

Fucking hell

This thread has taken an unexpected twist!
I have been part of this community since 2003.

Nothing "unexpected" about his post what so ever.    :P

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Onanistic Charades Champion Of Roundabouts. Euphemistic Gerbil Starver.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Do you wanna build a snowman?
« Reply #50 on: July 23, 2018, 04:03:34 pm »
Shitheads on one side, no problems on the other.

We moved in from new (getting on for 14 years ago) and the then neighbours to our right were fine. We weren't like best buddies, but great to say hello to and have a quick chat with from time to time. When the local pikey kids tried to nick the Xmas deccies in our front garden, the husband chased after them (first we knew about it was hearing him shouting in the early hours). Good people. When they moved out, we actually knew the woman who moved in with her recently-ensnared husband. She was a friend of a friend of my missus's and we'd met her at a few parties/do's. She's 50 now and looks like a fat Robert Smith. She's got a child-like, high-pitched, whiney voice. Within a few weeks, she was moaning about the trees in our garden casting shade. Then moaning about the bamboo along part of the dividing fence behind my decking. She's a right spoilt bitch, only child, no kids of her own. Her uncle (who looks like an archetypal paedo) does all her gardening (that's not a euphemism) and her mum does her cleaning and ironing. Her now husband is a quantity surveyor or something - they met in school, lost touch, he got married & had a son (who's now grown up), he split from his wife, these two get together in their middle age. He plays golf all weekend, whilst she sits on her fat arse in the conservatory or on the patio drinking Prosecco. She comes from fuck-all but thinks she's lady fucking muck. Her and her mum go to church every Sunday; her mum does the flowers, apparently. When he got a new car (a Jag) she was preening, her nose in the air. Their other neighbours (our next door but one, who we we're really friendly with) told us that when the guy from our NDBO remarked "nice car", our next door neighbour smugly asked if he wanted to have a sit in it. They're that kind of people.

A few months after moving in, they asked us if they minded the uncle lopping some height off the bamboo cos it was putting their patio in shade on an evening. I agreed - but not too much, 3 or 4 feet at most (it was about 15 foot tall). I come home to find the twat's cut it level with the 6' fence. I held my tongue - not least because I was going to re-do the decking anyway and chop all the bamboo down. Then she starts making more comments about the trees being 'a bit tall'. Once I said, with a chuckle, "yeah, that's what trees tend to do" but she pulled a pissed-off face and went in. I cut the bamboo down and treated it with stump killer (nothing kills bamboo, I found) and the roots bolted. More whinging. I ripped up the decking and dug out the frame. Our garden was temporarily like a building site. Then the fence between us partially blows down in a storm, the wooden posts rotten at the base. This is about 6 months after they've moved in. Straight away, she blamed the bamboo ("it's that bamboo, told you it was causing problems" in that Stupid. Whiney. Voice.). But it was OK, her uncle would sort it and they didn't want any money, it was on them (said pointedly). And he did - he began replacing the wooden posts and re-attaching the planks. I get home one Friday and look out - the fence has been completed, but he's cut down 2 smaller trees and a shrub that were in the border down their side (one a lilac that had been a cutting I brought from our last house, the original being a wedding present; the other an uncommon Japanese Maple that was about 16' tall and would take £200+ to replace at that size). I saw red. I went over the fence, peered over, saw the uncle in the garden. "Oi!" I shouted, "You cut my fucking trees down?". He looks like a rabbit in headlights. Her mum bustles over, "Who do you think you're talking to? And don't use filthy language like that, please."

"Did you cut my fucking trees down, you fucking arseholes?" I try again

The mother gasps in fake horror. The uncle mutters about them being in his way when he was fixing the fence. [they weren't]. I realise they're using the pretence of fixing the fence to do what they've been wanting to do since they moved in, and am livid.

Before I can say anything, the daughter - our neighbour - comes waddling out, screaming [whiney voice] "How dare you speak to my mother and uncle like that. He's worked his socks off to fix the fence that your wreck of a garden ruined. You should be ashamed of the state of it, dragging the neighbourhood down."

I'd only just got out the highly witty & intelligent retort of "Fuck off, you fat c*nt" and was about to follow it up with "He [I'd point to the paedo-uncle at this point] does all your fucking gardening for you, and you've no kids, so don't come all 'I've got a nice, tidy garden'" when my missus came hurtling out of the house and launched into a huge monologue at fat bitch next door, about how she thinks she's someone, how she come from fuck-all, who the fuck does she think she is, moving in then trying to lay the law down, etc, etc" Her husband now came out, trying to calm it all down but just coming across as a smarmy, condescending twat. I told him he could fuck off back inside. He then comes round ours, hands out in a placatory manner, saying that we're all friends, it doesn't need to be like this, blah-fucking-blah. I tell him, as rationally as I can muster, that he should go back home as I don't want to talk calmly right now. He has the sense to sod off.

He then knocks on our door after a few days of us not talking to them (we had, as a way of demonstrating our maturity in the interim, made endless comments and quips in loud voices about dickheads chopping their neighbours' trees down) and gives us this obviously rehearsed speech about how sorry he is that all this has happened, that 'Robert Smith' is devastated and has hardly stopped crying since, how he wants to put things right, and would me and Mrs Reserve please call round there's that night, have a glass of wine, talk it through, be friends again.

When faced with such a measured and mature request, one's left with little option to accept. So I said "Look, I'm not fucking interested in talking this shit through. We live next door to each other, I've no wish to be 'friends' (and I did the quote-marks with my fingers, because that's always cool). Clearly surprised his silky patter hadn't worked, he did the hands-up thing and said he'd leave it to calm down some more.

And we didn't say another word to either of them for about 6 months.

Until, getting in from work one Friday evening, my missus meets me at the door with a look of fire in her eyes (angry fire, not 'I want your babies' fire), hands me a letter and says, "Read this." With both fear and trepidation, I take the letter and read. It's from the council.

Let me, at this point, add some background. In the intervening 6 months, I'd re-done my garden. I'd rebuilt the decking (we're only talking 6"-9" off the ground) on one side of the garden, and built a 10'x10' wooden gazebo with pitched, felt-tile roof on it, the fence side closed off with t&g.

The letter was from the council planning department. They'd had a complaint about my construction of a gazebo, and wanted me to call them to arrange an inspection by a planning officer to see if it contravened planning laws and required planning permission. If PP was required, the application would cost [IIRC] £170.

Without pausing, I marched round and banged on next door's door. The husband answers it, looks momentarily surprised, then recovers himself, and asks how he can help me. I thrust the letter towards him. I'm so angry, I'm trembling. "Are you responsible for this?" He looks at it, stiffens his shoulders, tells me he is. I then let rip, calling him every low-life scum name that comes to mind, finishing with 'c*nt', and asking why he'd do such a cuntish thing. He then gets pompous, telling me that it's too tall and too close to the boundary (I later find out he used to work in the council's planning department, and still knows people there). I carry on ripping into him, but more piss-taking now, trying to get him to take a swing at me so I can knock fuck out the fucking maggot. The only time he comes close to losing it is when I really go at his missus, and even then he lets a lot go first. He jabs a finger in my direction and says I've gone too far. I tell him to come out and we'll sort it out now if he feels that strongly and I'll kick him up and down the street. He tries to be cocky and says wearing a suit. I hesitate because for the first time I can't think what to say. At that point, my missus drags me away ' for a word' and he closes the door. I almost go back because suddenly it hits me. I want to say, "Well go get your fighting outfit on and give me a knock." but the moment's gone.

Not spoken with them since. But they've had about 6 CCTV cameras installed to cover all their house.

I will say that I'm not usually so angry or aggressive; just that the particular set of circumstances got to me.

Sorry for the length but, shit, that was cathartic.

A Tory, a worker and an immigrant are sat round a table. There's a plate of 10 biscuits in the middle. The Tory takes 9 then turns to the worker and says "that immigrant is trying to steal your biscuit"

Offline Dench57

• Self-confessed tit. Can't sit still. She's got the hippy hippy crack.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #51 on: July 23, 2018, 04:19:24 pm »
i think you might have anger issues mate
Loving Everton's business this summer. Here's an early call - they finish above Liverpool this season.
- Richard Keys (@richardajkeys) July 9, 2017

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Onanistic Charades Champion Of Roundabouts. Euphemistic Gerbil Starver.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Do you wanna build a snowman?
« Reply #52 on: July 23, 2018, 04:35:16 pm »
i think you might have anger issues mate

Spoilt, self-important hag moves in next door. Begins complaining about my trees in my garden because she doesn't like them (tip: if you don't like trees, don't buy a house next to a garden that's got trees). Despite us making some concessions out of neighbourliness, continues to moan. Using the cover of fixing the fence, hack down (without asking me first) some of my trees. When confronted, don't apologise and instead rant about the [temporary] state of my garden. Then, when we decide to ignore them, complain to the council about a garden gazebo, making us go through a planning application for (which is nothing but a power game from them).

I think my response has been restrained.
A Tory, a worker and an immigrant are sat round a table. There's a plate of 10 biscuits in the middle. The Tory takes 9 then turns to the worker and says "that immigrant is trying to steal your biscuit"

Offline LanceLink!!!!!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #53 on: July 23, 2018, 04:53:05 pm »
Robert Smith is fat

Offline L8Craig

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #54 on: July 26, 2018, 12:43:11 am »
Cheeky bastards.

We live in a semi and there’s a 75 year old lady who lives next to us. Husbands in a care home so spends most evenings visiting him. Nice church going old lady.
Has a tree in her garden that throws shade on our lawn from 5pm which isn’t the best but I’m not bastard enough to ask her to cut it down.

Other side to us is an 88 year old fella who is house bound. Has visitors every day who for some reason don’t like parking on his driveway or his front but park on ours. We only have one car at the moment.

Couldn’t ask for better neighbours so I’m hoping they stick around for a few more years!

Offline Grobbelrevell

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry & ignorance
    • The Grobbelramble
« Reply #55 on: July 26, 2018, 08:09:13 am »
To be honest I don't know too much about our neighbours. I couldn't fault those directly either side of us though. On one side we have a young(ish) couple and their young child and on the other a middle aged, semi retired couple whose kids have long since flown the nest. Never had even a slight issue with any of them. All very pleasant, always say hello and have both helped us out at different times over the two years we've been there with jump starting the car or helping us find the stop cock for the water, that kind of thing. Couldn't fault either of them really - hopefully they'd say the same about us!
Twitter | Blog

TRADE COUNT: +19  /  SoS Member 6854

Offline AlphaDelta

• Creepy, geeky, recidivist hose-spotter, checking out the size of your engine as we speak......
  • Legacy Fan
  • People's Republic of Liverpool
« Reply #56 on: July 26, 2018, 08:25:17 am »
My next door neighbour on one side is also a girl who works on the same floor as me in here, shes quiet both in work and at home. Funnily enough though she is going through a string of new boyfriends of late and on Saturday I happened to be out all day with my mates. Long story short we ended up in Smokie Moes - disgusting I know. Well low and behold there she is with the latest fella, an Eddie the Eagle Edwards look-a-like! His bins steamed up when I went over and give her a kiss and a big hug!  :D

The house on the other side is occupied by a young couple in their first house, its rented to them from a member of their family. Shes a really sound young girl, the lad you never see, but she is always walking the dog. The other day she had a pair of Daisy Duke style hot pants on, funny how you notice things like that. 
"I ask that you believe in this team and believe that together we can achieve great things."

Offline Mark Walters

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #57 on: July 26, 2018, 01:49:20 pm »
I moved in 2 years ago but have actually owned the house for 3 years.  I got to know my neighbours even before I moved in.  Both are council houses.

On one side there a woman in her mid-late 30s with 3 kids between the ages of about 5 and late teens.  When I moved in she put a card through the letterbox signed from her, the 3 kids and "Simon".  "Oh, that's my husband", she says "but he doesn't live with me for 'convenience reasons'".  I can only guess that they're fiddling the benefits or he's at her majesty's service!  Either way, I've never seen the mysterious Simon.  She's nice enough most of the time but shortly before I moved in I had Sky round on a Sunday morning to fit a dish.  He'd barely drilled one hole when I had a call from her f'ing and blinding down the phone.  I couldn't get a word in edgeways.  I told the installer to carry on and I'll deal with her.  She called again a few minutes after he'd restarted and it was the same again.  I haven't let it affect our relationship though.  She still brings my bins in and I'll do the same for her.

On the other side is Dave.  He's a nosey neighbour but in a nice way.  I always stopo for a chat with him if I see him even though most of the time I can't understand a word he's saying.  Because I'm in a mid-terrace and he's at the end, there's a side entrance to his garden from the road.  When I was doing up my garden last year, I knocked on his door to let him know that they'd be taking the fence down and might need to take stuff out of his side gate.  It was no problem for him.  He even left them drive a digger through his garden to get into mine and by the end of the week, he was letting them through the gate in the morning without them even knocking on my door.

Then there's the 3 houses opposite. I don't really know them apart from the one in the middle but all have taken in packages for me when I've been out.  There's a young couple durecly opposite who have 2 young kids.  I was surprised when they stuck an Xmas card through my door the first Christmas I spent in the house. I'd never even seem them at that time, 6 months after I'd moved in.  Felt a bit strange giving my neighbours Xmas cards because I'd never done that in London despite living in my old house for 13 years and speaking to my neighbours whenever I saw them.

Still, there's some c*nt who would stuff anything I'd left on my drive during the renovation works I was doing through my letterbox if it had blown off my drive before I'd had a chance to take it down to the dump.  It never bothered me too much, just thought it was petty (and possibly 2-faced, depending on who it was).
"Maybe in life it's impossible to give 100 per cent to your job. Okay, I'll accept 98 per cent" Rafa Benitez

Offline .adam

• .asking .for .trouble .for .arson .around .in .Sweden
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #58 on: July 26, 2018, 03:33:10 pm »
Neighbours to one side (which we're adjoined to) are a fiery couple - she's French and he's Italian. They regularly scream at each other and their kids which we can hear through the walls. Their kids are young (maybe around 6 and 7?) and they've got this weird Italian/French/English hybrid accent.

Neighbours on the other side are a couple with two young kids. I thought we got on well with them (we invited them over to a couple of our parties where they seemed to have a good time and have also asked them over for dinner) but they've never reciprocated with inviting us over. I've given up now and don't bother asking them around any more.

Offline Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
« Reply #59 on: July 27, 2018, 09:57:17 am »
Great neighbours either side; couple with 3 kids and the other lad is an 85 year old farmer who has a nice veggie plot which we go and raid.  Unfortunately his wife of 62 years died recently so he's at a bit of a loss at the moment. My youngest lad goes to visit him every day to cheer him up.

• Principled Newcastle fan- who gave up following his team rather than support Saudi takeover
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #60 on: July 27, 2018, 12:46:29 pm »
Sad, pathetic soft c*nts need to be forced to eat those notes they are leaving.    :no

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-edinburgh-east-fife-44980653

Online MrGrumpy

• Miserable old man. Does things with Nutella while trying not to think about football.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #61 on: July 27, 2018, 09:24:12 pm »
Lol,

In our previous place, Mrs Grumpy and I got a lot of passive aggressive notes along the lines of

- Don’t put rubbish in other peoples bins (they were communal)
- Stop smoking in the car park
- Moans about me leaving the boxes from IKEA flatpack behind said bins until Sunday when I took them to the tip
- Etc

We always assumed if was the next door neighbours who were rather stern. It turned out to be the lady downstairs. This surprised us, as anyone who had a conversation with her would doubt she was even capable of writing her own name. We got to know next door well, we still swap post cards.

Before Mrs Grumpy and I moved in together, I flat shared in London. No real horror stories but one flatmate and their partner would shag at such volume, you could (and did) hear it from the end of the street!
Justice for the 96!

Offline Medellin

• Self-confessed daft meff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #62 on: July 27, 2018, 10:47:06 pm »
Had a visit from the bizzies tonight after things broke down badly with my neighbours.
They had footage of me reacting badly to their antics & the Police seemed surprised when i produced footage how they are..they cried harassment.
Apparently because my neighbours are chinese the Police brought racism into it,even tho (the neighbours) have stated i have never been racist at all..they retracted that pretty fast,how or why they brought that up baffled me and pissed me off too.
Next level with them c*nts,lived here 25 years with no probs with anyone til they moved in.
Support the team,Trust & Believe.

Offline Peabee

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #63 on: July 27, 2018, 11:06:35 pm »
Had a visit from the bizzies tonight after things broke down badly with my neighbours.
They had footage of me reacting badly to their antics & the Police seemed surprised when i produced footage how they are..they cried harassment.
Apparently because my neighbours are chinese the Police brought racism into it,even tho (the neighbours) have stated i have never been racist at all..they retracted that pretty fast,how or why they brought that up baffled me and pissed me off too.
Next level with them c*nts,lived here 25 years with no probs with anyone til they moved in.

Bloody chinks.

Offline Peabee

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #64 on: July 27, 2018, 11:07:00 pm »
Joking by the way!

Online Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #65 on: July 27, 2018, 11:50:35 pm »

Offline Medellin

• Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #66 on: July 28, 2018, 02:00:51 pm »
Well..after a visit by the bizzies,a warning letter & them mediating between both sides discussing what the problems are..
Today they carry on like fuck all has happened..same shit the very next day,constant noise & foul smells polluting my home.
I know there is pretty much fuck all i can do regarding domestic cooking smells,fucking rancid i tell ya..
End of all negotiations as far as I'm concerned..gloves well an truly off.
They are gonna love me.  :)

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #67 on: July 28, 2018, 02:22:52 pm »
Well..after a visit by the bizzies,a warning letter & them mediating between both sides discussing what the problems are..
Today they carry on like fuck all has happened..same shit the very next day,constant noise & foul smells polluting my home.
I know there is pretty much fuck all i can do regarding domestic cooking smells,fucking rancid i tell ya..
End of all negotiations as far as I'm concerned..gloves well an truly off.
They are gonna love me.  :)

Don't be saying what you are going to do to them on a public forum matey.

If you must Just sorta like kill them and keep it to yourself.   Sshhhhh, Mum's the word     :)

Offline Medellin

• Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #68 on: July 28, 2018, 02:32:07 pm »
Don't be saying what you are going to do to them on a public forum matey.

If you must Just sorta like kill them and keep it to yourself.   Sshhhhh, Mum's the word     :)

I'm gonna be the perfect neighbour,i won't be doing anything at all.

Offline ollyfrom.tv

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #69 on: July 28, 2018, 02:55:59 pm »
I had 2 great neighbours until recently. Old woman one side who was lovely. But she developed Alzheimer's and has had to move into a home. My other neighbour passed away on Thursday. So I'll be getting new neighbours soon.

Offline .adam

• .asking .for .trouble .for .arson .around .in .Sweden
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #70 on: January 18, 2022, 03:18:28 pm »
Oh my God, there is a neighbour on my street who is an absolute arsehole who I nearly came to blows with the other day.

Bit of background, I live in a cul-de-sac and have decent-sized drive - enough for about four cars. I back on to a number of different properties with large privets in between us (important for later).

Most of my neighbours to share off-street parking. I park my car on my drive, never on the street. When people come to visit me (either friends/family or people doing work on the house), some choose to open my gate and park on the drive, others park on the street.

Anyway, around four years ago my mother-in-law is over and she elects to park on the road. This neighbour knocks on and as I open the door he lays into me about how I have a big drive and shouldn't park on the street making it difficult for my neighbours. I tell him it's not my car, it's my mother-in-laws but I'll move it for him.

As I'm moving the car, he's calling me selfish and telling me I shouldn't park there. I tell him, again, it's my mother-in-law's car, she wasn't confident in reversing into the drive and now I'm moving it for him. I leave it there and walk away.

Anyways, this summer comes around and one of the houses I back onto comes up for sale. A fella buys it and starts putting a massive extension on. He employs my neighbour to do it as he owns/runs a building company.

My border with all of my neighbours contains massive privets. Probably 20+ feet.

One day, I'm working in my dining room and I hear chainsaws going. They're starting to cut down the privets.

Now I know that the land that those privets are on is not their land, it is my next-door neighbour's land. I go out, tell them this and they stop. Half an hour later, the chainsaws start up again. I call my neighbour out (it is his land) and he tells them to stop.

The next day they start up again. We speak to this builder (the one who I'd had the parking run-in with earlier) and show him the land registry drawings showing it wasn't his client's land and that he needs to stop.

He proceeds to call us selfish neighbours, we don't want our new neighbour to have a nice garden, they're not trees, they're ugly bushes, so on and so forth.

They eventually settle that the privets are not theirs and they stop.

A week passes and they level them to the ground when we're both out one day. I'm now overlooked in the garden after 7 years of complete privacy.

So another few weeks pass and I get a knock on the door again last week. It's the builder. We had someone round doing a job on the house and they've parked across the drive rather than on it.

I open the door, "You all right, mate?", I say.

"Do you know that you're not allowed to park there? There are people on this street with children and disabilities and you're making life difficult for them".

I start laughing.

"What are you laughing at?"

"It's not my car, mate. It's someone doing a job for me but I can ask them to move it".

"I don't give a shit whose car it is, it needs moving".

At this point, I fucking saw red. Told him he was a fucking prick, he should learn how to speak to people and that he can fuck off.

At this point, he started calling me racist :lmao For context, he's Asian and I'm white.

Me: "How am I racist?"
Him: "You were laughing at me".
Me: "Yes, I was, because you're knocking on my door, calling me selfish without first asking whose car it is like a fucking normal person would. I haven't got a fucking clue how that makes me racist."
Him: "People like you are selfish. That is why we fucked you up with the trees on the back".
Me: "You know what, pal, get the fuck off my drive."
Him, aggressively approaching me: "I'd love to fucking punch you, you know".
Me: "Try it, mate, and see how it ends up".

He wags his finger in my face, I tell him to fuck off and slam the door.

Christ, some people are c*nts. Apologies for the length but writing this down is cathartic and it helps me realise that I'm not the one being unreasonable here.

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #71 on: January 18, 2022, 03:27:38 pm »
Very small street. Only 9 houses of which 7 are occupied.

Number 9 has 2 (at least) South African nurses living in it.
Number 8 has a young couple and their daughter living in it.
Number 7 is the landlords sister. Sound as fuck, sings like fuck in the shower. Wouldn't shift her furniture though.
Number 6 is my house that I share with my sister.
Number 5 I don't even know if they are still there. I'll guess not as I haven't heard the baby cry in a while.
Number 4 is a couple I only ever see loading and unloading their car.
Number 3 is another young couple. Have only got glimpses of her and she's hot as fuck. Definitely would shift her furniture. Rarely see him.

All in all, the street is sound. The most annoying bastard in the street is my sister. I'll be debt free in a little over 2 years, and only then will I be able to afford to move out.

I have no recollection of these people.

Number 9 has 1, maybe 2 foreign women. 1 I think works for the Post Office.
There is someone loving in number 8 but not a couple with a kid. Since this post, my sister moved out of my house to move in with her boyfriend in Belfast, then moved to number 8 6 months later. She then moved out and my uncle moved in. He was only there a couple of weeks and he's a dick anyway so never seen him. Currently now occupied by a foreign health care worker.
7 is still the landlords sister.
6 is still me.
5, there definitely is no kid there unless it just makes no noise, but I'm sure it's the same couple that has lived there this whole time.
4 is a young girl and her lad. She's a wanker and I'm certain she sells drugs, sex or both.
3 is another foreign couple that are rarely seen. Also health care workers.
2 is some guy that annoyingly parks his car right outside his front door.
1 is a milf with 2 kids.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'I'm caught on your coat again.'
« Reply #72 on: January 18, 2022, 04:04:53 pm »

You showed restraint not smacking him. As soon as he wagged his finger in your face on your driveway, you had your justification. I'm not one to go out seeking fights and avoid violence where possible, but I hate bullies and this guy is one.

I'd also be reviewing legal action over what was done to the hedges.

My neighbours are very quiet on both sides. They say hello, seem nice enough and have dropped deliveries round for us when they've been put at theirs, as we have done for them. Only slight annoyance is that one neighbour's drive is gravel and flings like fuck all over our drive and front lawn when he pulls off like a bit of a dickhead. We're getting our front lawn removed soon to extend the width of the drive, thinking of putting a small boundary wall in between so it stops that issue. Otherwise they're a reasonable seeming bunch. Just a lot of nosey people with it being a small village, everyone wants to know your business.
“Seeing these smiling faces is the greatest pleasure. They have been magnificent all season. They have been our 12th man. I have always said our fans are the best in England. Now I know they are the best in Europe too.” Rafa Benitez

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #73 on: January 18, 2022, 04:29:57 pm »
One side is her brother and his wife, so we have no issues there. Other side they are OK, the bloke is sound, the wife talks shite and is usually pissed by 6:30 midweek. Never had any problems with them though and the kids all play together

Never had any problems with any neighbours here to be honest, a lot are quiet and keep to themselves, but always let on. Those I speak to are all sound, loads lived here for years, woman over the road is not far off 100 yrs old and still active.

House opposite got rented out to two girls in the 20's. I work in the front room downstairs and got a few eyefuls in December of one of them walking around the bedroom naked, until she realised I could see her ;D
Jurgen YNWA

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #74 on: January 18, 2022, 04:31:40 pm »
No need to guess who the resident pervert on the street is  ;D

Online Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #75 on: January 18, 2022, 04:52:45 pm »
House opposite got rented out to two girls in the 20's. I work in the front room downstairs and got a few eyefuls in December of one of them walking around the bedroom naked, until she realised I could see her ;D

You were up a ladder at the time.

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #76 on: January 18, 2022, 04:57:57 pm »

Who do you think I am, George McFly?
Jurgen YNWA

Online Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #77 on: January 18, 2022, 04:58:44 pm »
Who do you think I am, George McFly?

More Biff Tannen.

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #78 on: January 18, 2022, 05:23:07 pm »

Window cleaner is one of his many talents..

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #79 on: January 18, 2022, 05:36:12 pm »
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...