Author Topic: Today's shooting - The Sandy Hook Memorial Thread - Thoughts and Prayers  (Read 530946 times)

Online reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop

Offline Only Me

• Insufferable twat. Brexiteer supreme.
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Today's shooting - The Sandy Hook Memorial Thread - Thoughts and Prayers
« Reply #5801 on: February 14, 2024, 09:06:29 pm »
What's happened mate it's asking for subscriptions to read it?

It’s on BBC site now.

8-10 shot by two gunmen at parade celebrating Superbowl win.

Online reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5802 on: February 14, 2024, 09:08:50 pm »
It’s on BBC site now.

8-10 shot by two gunmen at parade celebrating Superbowl win.

Cheers bud 👍

Online Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #5803 on: February 14, 2024, 09:33:49 pm »
One dead and nine injured.
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Online Yorkykopite

• Misses Danny Boy with a passion. Phil's Official Biographer, dontcherknow...it's all true. Honestly.
  • RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
  • The first five yards........
« Reply #5804 on: February 14, 2024, 10:49:20 pm »
These things happen.

Thoughts and Prayers.
"If you want the world to love you don't discuss Middle Eastern politics" Saul Bellow.

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #5805 on: February 14, 2024, 11:04:06 pm »
Imagine if they’d lost.

Eye to eye
Station to station
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline stoopid yank

• Legacy Fan
  • Bird is the Word
« Reply #5806 on: February 15, 2024, 12:23:28 am »
Seriously,

Fuck this timeline / branch of the multiverse.
I don't always listen to Black Sabbath, but when I do, so do the neighbors.

Offline kavah

• the Blacksmith. Definitely NOT from Blackpool!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Online BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5808 on: February 15, 2024, 06:17:11 am »
One dead and nine injured.

Now 1 dead and 21 injured including children.

And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #5809 on: February 15, 2024, 09:47:05 am »
Reports say it was criminal and not terrorism related. Well that's a relief for the relatives of the dead and the people with life threatening injuries... [sarcasm]
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Online BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5810 on: March 15, 2024, 12:07:59 am »
Massive news this.

Michigan school shooter’s mother found guilty of involuntary manslaughter
Verdict marks the first time a school shooter’s parent has been convicted of homicide in connection with the underlying violence

Jennifer Crumbley, the Michigan mother accused of involuntary manslaughter when she failed to inform her 15-year-old son’s high school that the family possessed guns shortly before he went to campus and fatally shot four students and injured six, including a teacher, was found guilty of all charges on Tuesday afternoon.

The verdict marked the first time a school shooter’s parent has been convicted of homicide in connection with the underlying violence. It came after jurors on Monday began deliberations in a case that could shape the future criminal liability of parents of underage mass shooters.

The maximum penalty for involuntary manslaughter under Michigan law is 15 years in prison.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2024/feb/06/michigan-school-shooter-mother-guilty-jennifer-crumbley

Father of Michigan school shooter found guilty of involuntary manslaughter

James Crumbley, father of teen who killed four students in 2021, found criminally responsible for the actions of his child

The father of a school shooter in Michigan has been found guilty of involuntary manslaughter in a case that created headlines across the United States for seeking to find a parent criminally responsible for the actions of their child.

James Crumbley, 47, is the father of Ethan Crumbley, a 15-year-old boy who took a gun from home and killed four students at Oxford high school on 30 November 2021.

In February, Ethan’s mother, Jennifer Crumbley, was found guilty of involuntary manslaughter, raising the prospects that parents of future school shooters will also face trial in American courts.

The Crumbleys are the first US parents to be prosecuted in such a way.

During the five-day trial for James Crumbley, prosecutors showed that the gun, a newly acquired Sig Sauer 9mm, was not safely secured at the Crumbley home.

While Michigan didn’t have a storage law at that time, James Crumbley had a legal duty to protect others from possible harm by his son, prosecutors have argued.

Ethan’s mental state was slipping on the day of the shooting: he made a macabre drawing of a gun and a wounded man on a math assignment and added: “The thoughts won’t stop. Help me. Blood everywhere. The world is dead.”

But the Crumbleys declined to take Ethan home after a brief meeting at his school, accepting only a list of mental health providers as they returned to work. They didn’t tell school staff that a handgun similar to one in the drawing had been bought by James Crumbley just four days earlier.

Ethan pulled the gun from his backpack a few hours later and began shooting. No one had checked the bag.

The Oxford victims were Justin Shilling, 17; Madisyn Baldwin, 17; Hana St Juliana, 14; and Tate Myre, 16.

James and Jennifer Crumbley are the first US parents to be charged with having responsibility for a mass school shooting by a child.

Earlier, in November 2021, Ethan wrote in his journal that he needed help for his mental health “but my parents don’t listen to me so I can’t get any help”.

Defense attorneys have said James Crumbley didn’t know that Ethan knew where to find the gun at home and school officials seemed more concerned about him harming himself, not others.

Ethan Crumbley, now 17, is serving a life sentence for murder and terrorism.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2024/mar/14/father-of-michigan-school-shooter-found-guilty-of-involuntary-manslaughter
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.