Author Topic: Jürgen Klopp  (Read 984084 times)

Offline Bend It Like Aurelio

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Jürgen Klopp
« Reply #11120 on: Yesterday at 05:24:41 pm »
You don't seem to understand Klopp is the boss. Again you are talking like he is a weak manager not one of the greatest in football ever. He will fk any player who think he is bigger than club.

I am saying Klopp is the boss, and that he should not be shown up publicly like he was. If he was less of a man, he could have sat Salah back on the bench instead. But Klopp isn’t like that, and that’s why we have love him so much. Nor will he fuck Salah off, because the club now is effectively no longer his, and he needs to take the high road so not to create more problems for the club going forward.

So do you see what the problem is here? On the weekend Slot is going to be announced as the next manager Salah publicly challenged Klopp in public because he took exception to something he said. He feels defiant like a man wronged but yet one who now holds the cards. He stormed into the dressing room, left without answering the questions, while Klopp had to take the press conference, where he always praises individual players but never calls any players out. And now we have a player who is openly challenging his authority because he knows he no longer controls his future.

Now, should we be calling this type of behaviour out? If we as a fan base allow this type of behaviour to continue, I’m afraid in the future we will have no ground to step on as more incidences like this happen. At any club.

Online decosabute

• ...and so am I. Abu Dhabi correspondent
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #11121 on: Yesterday at 05:29:31 pm »
I am saying Klopp is the boss, and that he should not be shown up publicly like he was. If he was less of a man, he could have sat Salah back on the bench instead. But Klopp isn’t like that, and that’s why we have love him so much. Nor will he fuck Salah off, because the club now is effectively no longer his, and he needs to take the high road so not to create more problems for the club going forward.

So do you see what the problem is here? On the weekend Slot is going to be announced as the next manager Salah publicly challenged Klopp in public because he took exception to something he said. He feels defiant like a man wronged but yet one who now holds the cards. He stormed into the dressing room, left without answering the questions, while Klopp had to take the press conference, where he always praises individual players but never calls any players out. And now we have a player who is openly challenging his authority because he knows he no longer controls his future.

Now, should we be calling this type of behaviour out? If we as a fan base allow this type of behaviour to continue, I’m afraid in the future we will have no ground to step on as more incidences like this happen. At any club.

Good post. Completely agree.

Offline tray fenny

• virtue signaling keyboard warrior
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11122 on: Yesterday at 05:31:23 pm »
Why blaming Salah?
arguing with the boss in public, obvs
'Germany are a very difficult team to play, they had 11 internationals out there today.' - Steve Lomas

Online decosabute

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11123 on: Yesterday at 05:34:00 pm »
Easy to say with hindsight but I think not starting Salah was a mistake.

We've sadly just not dealt with this run-in well at all. I'm sure Klopp will admit he hasn't handled it as well as he could have. The business end of the season is hard - this is where some managers are just ridiculously good.

Thank you Klopp for everything you've done for us. You have been absolutely phenomenal and amazing. Its sad we couldn't give you the send off you deserved. He's dragged us from mediocrity to the pinnacle of every competition. He's put us in a position to make that next step with a fantastic, phenomenal squad full of potential to hopefully go toe to toe with  City again for the next decade.

I hope his last few games; we give a fair representation of the style of football, passion and power he's brought to the club.

Based on what exactly? He's been a ghost of a player lately.

Klopp has kept faith with him in all but one game up this weekend (and by the way, we won the other game he was dropped for), and he hasn't shown any sign of anything improving. Even today when he came on, he did the hard part before making a complete bollocks of a simple pass to play Nunez in.

If anything, I feel like Klopp has been too loyal and too kind to several players who have completely let him down. No way he made a mistake in dropping Salah today. Same goes for Konate, Szoboszlai and Nunez.

Offline tray fenny

• virtue signaling keyboard warrior
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11124 on: Yesterday at 05:36:11 pm »
Grow up. McTominay handshaked Klopp hand while Mane his player snubbed him in full view of TV cameras then they acted as adults about it afterwards. These things happen and they will forget about it the next day. What is disrespectful is you crying about it in every thread like little girl and comparing it to the toxicity at United.
Little girl? wow on so many levels. Anyway, magic man in the sky shit fkd us up.
'Germany are a very difficult team to play, they had 11 internationals out there today.' - Steve Lomas

Offline norecat

• Kopite
« Reply #11125 on: Yesterday at 05:42:36 pm »
Jurgen Klopp's job is to manage Liverpool Football Club. Players should always be subordinate to that reality. Salah has created a drama that serves no constructive purpose. To be crude about it it is Klopp's job to remind him and any other player of his place in the jungle. Their was Liverpool before Salah and their will be a Liverpool after.

Their is no doubt that statistically Salah is one of the best player's in the club's history. With our title challenge petering out Salah chooses now to throw a strop. Given his age it might be in, Slot's interest to move Salah on as an offer will surely come in from Saudi Arabia in the summer.

I feel sad for Klopp that his final season is petering out as it is. We lacked the defensive solidity and chance conversion to really see it through. Also have to acknowledge that Arsenal and Man City are excellent sides. I don't think Klopp's announcing his leaving has affected our season. If anything it should have served as a galvanising force to propel us towards another league title. But it hasn't.

I feel sorry for Klopp he has only one league title here to show for a truly monumental job he has done here. He is leaving the club in a better position than he found it in. That is the true barometer of a manager's impact. I wish him well for the future and am truly grateful that he guided us to the league and the Champions league success. It was beyond my expectations. Danke Jurgen.

Offline darragh85

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11126 on: Yesterday at 05:49:47 pm »
Jurgen Klopp's job is to manage Liverpool Football Club. Players should always be subordinate to that reality. Salah has created a drama that serves no constructive purpose. To be crude about it it is Klopp's job to remind him and any other player of his place in the jungle. Their was Liverpool before Salah and their will be a Liverpool after.

Their is no doubt that statistically Salah is one of the best player's in the club's history. With our title challenge petering out Salah chooses now to throw a strop. Given his age it might be in, Slot's interest to move Salah on as an offer will surely come in from Saudi Arabia in the summer.

I feel sad for Klopp that his final season is petering out as it is. We lacked the defensive solidity and chance conversion to really see it through. Also have to acknowledge that Arsenal and Man City are excellent sides. I don't think Klopp's announcing his leaving has affected our season. If anything it should have served as a galvanising force to propel us towards another league title. But it hasn't.

I feel sorry for Klopp he has only one league title here to show for a truly monumental job he has done here. He is leaving the club in a better position than he found it in. That is the true barometer of a manager's impact. I wish him well for the future and am truly grateful that he guided us to the league and the Champions league success. It was beyond my expectations. Danke Jurgen.

I don't acknowledge city as anything other than cheats.

Offline KC7

• Kemlynite
« Reply #11127 on: Yesterday at 05:56:02 pm »
Based on what exactly? He's been a ghost of a player lately.

Klopp has kept faith with him in all but one game up this weekend (and by the way, we won the other game he was dropped for), and he hasn't shown any sign of anything improving. Even today when he came on, he did the hard part before making a complete bollocks of a simple pass to play Nunez in.

If anything, I feel like Klopp has been too loyal and too kind to several players who have completely let him down. No way he made a mistake in dropping Salah today. Same goes for Konate, Szoboszlai and Nunez.

Agree with him not starting, but coming on alot sooner. Around 60-65 I was thinking change it. Just an injection of energy as we weren't doing much. He waited an extra 10 minutes and by then it was 2-2 and 15 minutes is very little for a player of Mo's quality.

Gakpo should definitely have come off sooner. Technical ability but just so passive. Mo looked very sharp when he came on. Don't know who that West Ham player was who he roasted but he showed speed I hasn't seen in a while.

The Salah Jurgen thing is nothing. Shit happens. They are both winners with high standards, and with the team in such poor form recently frustrations can be hard to hide.

Offline Egyptian36

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11128 on: Yesterday at 05:56:32 pm »

'If somebody shows me five million times respect and one time not, what is more important?'

Everyone knows this behaviour is unacceptable. It wasn't acceptable when Mane did it but we know the character of Mane, what Mane did doesn't reflect his personality or makes him a player who think he is bigger than the club or he wanted to challenge the manager. These things happen and Like Mane Salah will apologize to Klopp infornt of all the players or Klopp will drop him from the squad. You underestimate how strict Klopp is.

Offline Bend It Like Aurelio

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11129 on: Yesterday at 06:16:45 pm »

'If somebody shows me five million times respect and one time not, what is more important?'

Everyone knows this behaviour is unacceptable. It wasn't acceptable when Mane did it but we know the character of Mane, what Mane did doesn't reflect his personality or makes him a player who think he is bigger than the club or he wanted to challenge the manager. These things happen and Like Mane Salah will apologize to Klopp infornt of all the players or Klopp will drop him from the squad. You underestimate how strict Klopp is.

I think the problem is that there are many on here who thinks it is acceptable, and it s just part of the game. Disrespect? Fine, just do as long as you’re competing, ok? Being petulant? Fine, it’s probably because you want to play more. We understand. It’s like speaking to your kids.

This is ok, this is fine, it happens, sure. I mean where the fuck are the standards? Just call it like it is.

Online decosabute

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11130 on: Yesterday at 07:29:49 pm »

I think the problem is that there are many on here who thinks it is acceptable, and it s just part of the game. Disrespect? Fine, just do as long as you’re competing, ok? Being petulant? Fine, it’s probably because you want to play more. We understand. It’s like speaking to your kids.

This is ok, this is fine, it happens, sure. I mean where the fuck are the standards? Just call it like it is.

Just said it in the Salah thread, there's a weird desire on RAWK to totally downplay stuff like that today and act like it's nothing. I don't know if it's superfan bullshit, or trying to be cool, or trying to be kind to someone who - in fairness - has been a great player.

But the justification for a supposed leader in the team showing that kind of petulance and disrespect is really strange to me. Salah has no leg to stand on when his own total underperformance is one of the key factors in our terrible run. And his reaction to his own terrible run isn't to pull his sleeves up and work harder or prove a point, but instead to throw his arms around at the manager and make inflammatory remarks in the mixed zone.

Honestly, it's really shit and really beneath what Mo Salah should be. Like you say, just call it like it is.
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 07:52:00 pm by decosabute »

Offline harleydanger

• 7/2=3. Proud holder of shittest ideas badge.
  • Legacy Fan
  • If I sound stupid, I'm probably casting a line
« Reply #11131 on: Yesterday at 09:50:43 pm »
I think we’ll see him in an away end in the next few years. And that will be a good time.
WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE!

Normally a player can look great on tubes, but one of the things that's encouraging for me is just the amount of youtube videos on him

Offline LFCEmpire

• Legacy Fan
  • Icelandic Kopite
« Reply #11132 on: Yesterday at 09:55:36 pm »
I don't acknowledge city as anything other than cheats.

Spot on. Want to throw up when I think about all the titles they have cheated us out of. Not a peep on this in the useless media.