Author Topic: LIVERPOOL TRANSFER THREAD - 2023 (FSG posts = get muted) - No Mbappé  (Read 3206016 times)

Offline jooneyisdagod

• Doesn't like having pussy round the house
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: LIVERPOOL TRANSFER THREAD - 2023 (FSG posts = get muted) - No Mbappé
« Reply #78720 on: April 24, 2024, 10:11:16 pm »
Sign better attackers please.

In one. And players that are fast and can dribble should be top of the list. This is going back a few years now but I seem to remember that Jurgen commented early in his tenure that he thought we had the fundamentals of a good team but our attack lacked pace and penetration. Here we are many years later staring at the same problem.
Quote from: Dion Fanning

The chants for Kenny Dalglish that were heard again on Wednesday do not necessarily mean that the fans see him as the saviour. This is not Newcastle, longing for the return of Kevin Keegan. Simply, Dalglish represents everything Hodgson is not and, in fairness, everything Hodgson could or would not hope to be.

Offline Andar

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #78721 on: April 24, 2024, 10:11:40 pm »
Sign better attackers please.

Centre midfielder and centre back too.

Offline Coolie High

• bury Regular. My opinions are facts, FYI. (whisper it but doesn't understand midfielders)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #78722 on: April 24, 2024, 10:13:13 pm »
We need to rethink the attack

We need a striker and a winger with pace.

I have been one of Nunez's biggest supporters, and there is clearly a player in there, but he needs better confidence, I don't know if he will make it here.

If Diaz pushes for a move then Nunez stays, if not then he probably should be sold.

We need a starting striker - young, quick, and direct. Openda would be my choice, or maybe Jonathan David

We also need pace on the wings either with creativity or scoring ability (or both of we have the funds)

Agree, need a number 9 and wide forward.

Offline Stockholm Syndrome

• Djurgården Disease
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #78723 on: April 24, 2024, 10:14:13 pm »
Centre midfielder and centre back too.

We knew about the CB to be fair, was always the plan. Probably need a DM too. I wonder if it is worth selling some of the midfielders we have - a lot of youth and promise in similar positions, as good as they are do we need them all? Could get a healthy profit of one of them and buy a DM

Offline Alan B'Stard

• Wistfully recalling maternal tongue.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Never rub another mans rhubarb!
« Reply #78724 on: April 24, 2024, 10:14:44 pm »
Let off some steam, Bennett!!
Hahaha love it
“If you don't stand for something you will fall for anything”

🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆
77 78  81 84 05 19

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #78725 on: April 24, 2024, 10:15:04 pm »
We need electric pace out wide again. Darwin is the only one in our Attack who has it and well he's Darwin.

• Djurgården Disease
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #78726 on: April 24, 2024, 10:17:04 pm »
We need electric pace out wide again. Darwin is the only one in our Attack who has it and well he's Darwin.

100%. If Darwin is playing badly we are missing and edge. If Darwin isn't playing, quite often we are also missing an edge because we have no pace.

We need another fast 9 and a fast wide forward, and I suspect 2 players to leave (Salah and one of Diaz or Nunez depending on Diaz flirting with Barca)

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #78727 on: April 24, 2024, 10:18:38 pm »
Barca are fucked. We should be all over them in the summer.
https://twitter.com/footballespana_/status/1783154560963326200
And about to sell another 25% of their TV revenue. :o

Insane.
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Online Bread

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #78728 on: April 24, 2024, 10:20:00 pm »
I'm back and forth on whether we'll actually get an upheaval this summer. There could be a few names that need replacing. Thiago and Matip are definitely goners, but I'm also anticipating that we'll lose Kelleher, Adrian, Tsimikas, Salah and MAYBE one other forward (probably Diaz) depending on what kind of offers come in. I wouldn't be looking to actively pursue any other sales unless we get slapped in the face with a surprisingly good offer, like with Fabinho last summer.

That's not accounting for loanees coming back. Hard to know what we're going to do with the likes of Carvalho, Van Den Berg, Beck or Morton.

Offline skipper757

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #78729 on: April 24, 2024, 10:22:24 pm »
I'm back and forth on whether we'll actually get an upheaval this summer. There could be a few names that need replacing. Thiago and Matip are definitely goners, but I'm also anticipating that we'll lose Kelleher, Adrian, Tsimikas, Salah and MAYBE one other forward (probably Diaz) depending on what kind of offers come in. I wouldn't be looking to actively pursue any other sales unless we get slapped in the face with a surprisingly good offer, like with Fabinho last summer.

That's not accounting for loanees coming back. Hard to know what we're going to do with the likes of Carvalho, Van Den Berg, Beck or Morton.

Yep, potential big departures (out of the player's own volition) could drive some big changes.  At the same time, I wonder if Hughes (with Edwards' direction) will want a different approach and along with Slot (or whoever our manager will be) look to start changing things.
King Kenny.

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #78730 on: April 24, 2024, 10:23:57 pm »
He will. Edwards before he left was profiling people who had legit pace.  Since he left we've got people who are more techincal but get out run by a tortoise.

Offline deano2727

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #78731 on: April 24, 2024, 10:26:22 pm »
We need a CF, RF, DM and LB. All starters.

I'd be selling two of the current forwards. In fact, Jota and Diaz are the only ones I wouldn't be open to offers for.

Offline Legs

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #78732 on: April 24, 2024, 10:28:02 pm »
He will. Edwards before he left was profiling people who had legit pace.  Since he left we've got people who are more techincal but get out run by a tortoise.

Who signed Balotelli Borini Lambert ?

People forget he was here 2011-2015 and it all clicked when a certain German bloke walked in.

• Djurgården Disease
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #78733 on: April 24, 2024, 10:29:03 pm »

People forget he was here 2011-2015 and it all clicked when a certain German bloke walked in.

He got promoted from a lower position thought right?

Was he in the same role as he was under Klopp with those signing?

Offline Clint Eastwood

• The man with no name
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #78734 on: April 24, 2024, 10:32:21 pm »
Attack - rip it up and start again.

Salah - probably time for him to go in all honesty. I'll remain curious as to whether he'd have shone as a CF, but we're stocked enough in that position.
Nunez - give him another year, but not as a 'starter' and certainly not with the team 'built around him' like some people have suggested. A great option off the bench.
Gakpo - depends on the system Slot implements, never felt like a Klopp player, a change in manager might be good for him.
Diaz - works hard, doesn't hide, but his output isn't good enough and I'd be happy to move him on if there's a good offer.
Jota - the only one who can hold a candle to the Mane, Firmino, Salah of old. He'd be the first on the teamsheet for me, but you have to accept that he will be unavailable for 1/3rd of the season.

• Djurgården Disease
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #78735 on: April 24, 2024, 10:32:31 pm »
We need a CF, RF, DM and LB. All starters.

I'd be selling two of the current forwards. In fact, Jota and Diaz are the only ones I wouldn't be open to offers for.

Diaz depends on him. He may be angling for a move to Barca. He is great at the moment but has had a spotty at times season, and he lacks the pace we need

If he wants a move and we are getting offers of £80 million, I'd be tempted to take it.

If he isn't angling for the move I would say sell Darwin for good money, and Salah likely off.

Gakpo I feel can be useful but again lacks the pace we are screaming out for. I wouldn't be disappointed to see him go, but nor would I wish for him to go

Online Garlic Red

• Kopite
  • Pop n crisp
« Reply #78736 on: April 24, 2024, 10:34:18 pm »
Dont worry mac red will be here to tell us we dont need any signings.

We all know the score under Edwards.

We’ve a young-ish team with loads of room to improve and loads of young lads chomping at the bit to play more minutes. Next season we should anticipate Danns, Clark, Doak and potentially McConnell to get more minutes or go out on loan. We might also have Carvalho coming back ready to compete for a place. We should anticipate the likes of Quansah, Gravenberch, Elliott, Szoboszlai, Mac Allister and Bradley all have room to improve again next season. We’ve got really close to the title and ran out of gas at the death, a bit like Arsenal did last season.

For me we should approach the window a bit like they did last season. A world class 6, a world class false 9 and a versatile defender that can progress the ball.

For me I can’t see a world where Salah stays next season, he just doesn’t fit the timeline of what we’re currently building towards, has arguably the highest value for a sale and is having longer periods of poor form than he used to have. Yes he’s still good and we’d love to bank on his production but if the eye test is screaming he’s done I imagine the proper underlying numbers are too - and those numbers aren’t xa and xg.

Offline Samie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #78737 on: April 24, 2024, 10:34:22 pm »

He wasn't Sporting Director then mate.

Offline Legs

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #78738 on: April 24, 2024, 10:35:31 pm »
He got promoted from a lower position thought right?

Was he in the same role as he was under Klopp with those signing?

No idea to be honest but he was part of the process I’d have thought.

The reality is Klopp was/is an elite manager when he walked into this job we now know we not have an elite manager straight away as there isn’t any in world football available to us.

It’s probably a good time to fuck it all off as no doubt FIFA/PL/PGMOL will have some new rules which will be even worse than the previous season as that keeps happening !

Offline Samie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #78739 on: April 24, 2024, 10:35:55 pm »

We’ve a young-ish team with loads of room to improve and loads of young lads chomping at the bit to play more minutes. Next season we should anticipate Danns, Clark, Doak and potentially McConnell to get more minutes or go out on loan. We might also have Carvalho coming back ready to compete for a place. We should anticipate the likes of Quansah, Gravenberch, Elliott, Szoboszlai, Mac Allister and Bradley all have room to improve again next season. We’ve got really close to the title and ran out of gas at the death, a bit like Arsenal did last season.

For me we should approach the window a bit like they did last season. A world class 6, a world class false 9 and a versatile defender that can progress the ball.

Slot doesn't play with a False 9. His is an out and out forward.

For me I can’t see a world where Salah stays next season, he just doesn’t fit the timeline of what we’re currently building towards, has arguably the highest value for a sale and is having longer periods of poor form than he used to have. Yes he’s still good and we’d love to bank on his production but if the eye test is screaming he’s done I imagine the proper underlying numbers are too - and those numbers aren’t xa and xg.

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #78740 on: April 24, 2024, 10:36:20 pm »

We won't sell Nunez this summer. The market isn't there to recoup what we paid for him for one. Also I think he could do with one season under a new manager. I think Salah is definitely getting moved on (the right time for all parties really).

• Djurgården Disease
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #78741 on: April 24, 2024, 10:36:29 pm »
Attack - rip it up and start again.

Salah - probably time for him to go in all honesty. I'll remain curious as to whether he'd have shone as a CF, but we're stocked enough in that position.
Nunez - give him another year, but not as a 'starter' and certainly not with the team 'built around him' like some people have suggested. A great option off the bench.
Gakpo - depends on the system Slot implements, never felt like a Klopp player, a change in manager might be good for him.
Diaz - works hard, doesn't hide, but his output isn't good enough and I'd be happy to move him on if there's a good offer.
Jota - the only one who can hold a candle to the Mane, Firmino, Salah of old. He'd be the first on the teamsheet for me, but you have to accept that he will be unavailable for 1/3rd of the season.

Pretty much

I do think we build around Nunez, but only in the sense that I think we get a similar 9 and build to those strengths - suit the new guy and Nunez, with either of them being potential starters. Buy someone as if we want them to be starting. For me that's Openda.

Salah is likely off. Diaz may wish to leave and we could get good money.

Gakpo - see how Slot See's him but if his style is similar to Klopps he may also not fit. I do think he is clearly talented though and worth having, but I wouldn't be upset if he leaves either.

Jota is great, but yeah you can't rely on him being fit all season

• Djurgården Disease
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #78742 on: April 24, 2024, 10:37:23 pm »
No idea to be honest but he was part of the process I’d have thought.

The reality is Klopp was/is an elite manager when he walked into this job we now know we not have an elite manager straight away as there isn’t any in world football available to us.

It’s probably a good time to fuck it all off as no doubt FIFA/PL/PGMOL will have some new rules which will be even worse than the previous season as that keeps happening !

My understanding he was lower down the ladder. He was promoted to his position later under Klopp, and during that time we got a lot better at Analytics

• Djurgården Disease
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #78743 on: April 24, 2024, 10:38:39 pm »
We won't sell Nunez this summer. The market isn't there to recoup what we paid for him for one. Also I think he could do with one season under a new manager. I think Salah is definitely getting moved on (the right time for all parties really).

Get another quick and direct 9 and play to both them and Darwin's strengths.

We may end up with two deadly 9's to work with

Again gonna bang that Openda drum

Offline Coolie High

• bury Regular. My opinions are facts, FYI. (whisper it but doesn't understand midfielders)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #78744 on: April 24, 2024, 10:40:00 pm »
Get another quick and direct 9 and play to both them and Darwin's strengths.

We may end up with two deadly 9's to work with

Again gonna bang that Openda drum

Openda would be very costly though, 80m+?

Also I think we already try to play to Darwin strengths, certainly more than an Arsenal or City would were constantly trying to get him in behind, we can’t really cross it because he isn’t good in the air and he doesn’t have great movement even with the lower crosses, running across defenders.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2024, 10:42:35 pm by Coolie High »

Offline Legs

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #78745 on: April 24, 2024, 10:40:49 pm »
My understanding he was lower down the ladder. He was promoted to his position later under Klopp, and during that time we got a lot better at Analytics

Samie just confirmed it mate god I sound like Ange !

I’m becoming more disinterested with the game each year Klopp kept us going and my gut feeling is when those c*nts get cleared then the PL really is finished.

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #78746 on: April 24, 2024, 10:42:28 pm »

A false 9 only works with electric pace and ability out wide. We dont have that anymore.

Offline proudred

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #78747 on: April 24, 2024, 10:43:45 pm »
For me next season will be huge.
Salah could be sold,Endo will be a bench player get a starter Dm. Trent 1 yr left on contract will a new manager play him like klopp does ? Imo Sell him to Rm,psg get mega money along with salah if he is sold & rebuild.
Get a proper Cb,Dm,backup gk,top striker

Online Garlic Red

• Kopite
  • Pop n crisp
« Reply #78748 on: April 24, 2024, 10:45:04 pm »

Slot might not play with a false 9 in the Eredivisie - and that’s really cool - but we have to have the option. For me the Gakpo false 9 experiment isn’t one worth pursuing, I really like the player but we either use him as an actual 9 or as a left sided forward, but I don’t rate his ability attacking the final third from those central positions.

It’s become one of the most important positions in the game for me. They set the tone defensively from the front, they knit play together in the final third and they often act as the perfect foil for two more offensive forwards. Slot would be incredibly naive to think our attack doesn’t need another Bobby. We’re crying out for one.

• Djurgården Disease
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #78749 on: April 24, 2024, 10:45:20 pm »
For me next season will be huge.
Salah could be sold,Endo will be a bench player get a starter Dm. Trent 1 yr left on contract will a new manager play him like klopp does ? Imo Sell him to Rm,psg get mega money along with salah if he is sold & rebuild.
Get a proper Cb,Dm,backup gk,top striker

We'd need to use some of that money to get a top full back though too

Frankly I wouldn't look to sell Trent unless he is angling for it

Offline disgraced cake

• Legacy Fan
  • Seis Veces
« Reply #78750 on: April 24, 2024, 10:46:00 pm »
Hard not to feel completely hopeless after that tonight. I realise it sounds mad but we need big changes if we're to quickly re-establish ourselves as consistent challengers at the top end of the league and Europe.

I've never been so unsure about Van Dijk. If there was a buyer in the summer with big money I'd punt him. Salah, kills me to say it, and I've only seen it in the last month or so, but we'll never see him play consistently well again at the level we need IMO. Nunez hasn't improved anywhere near as much as we'd wanted him to, and Mac Allister is playing on himself in midfield.

At least two of the forwards have to go IMO. Thiago and another midfielder best leaving. Defence should be easier to rectify, start by moving Tsimikas on, making Robbo more of a squad player by buying the next Robbo. I like the look of Ait Nouri at Wolves, maybe start there. As for the midfield, need that illusive top level defensive mid to sit behind Mac Allister, and some more physical presence to take the ball forward to sit alongside him. As for the forward three, you could change all of them, I'm not even sure where to begin.

Those famous words are back once more ... we need a big summer. Get your doe back out John, and back this next manager/Michael Edwards. Go and buy a series of players across the park who can make an immediate impact at the highest of levels.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2024, 10:48:56 pm by disgraced cake »
Proud follower of the city's junior, and far more successful footballing side

Rome 1977
London 1978
Paris 1981
Rome 1984
Istanbul 2005
Madrid 2019

19 League Titles, 6 European Cups, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 10 League Cups, 4 European Super Cups, World Champions 2019. We live the dream.

• Djurgården Disease
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #78751 on: April 24, 2024, 10:48:24 pm »
Slot might not play with a false 9 in the Eredivisie - and that’s really cool - but we have to have the option. For me the Gakpo false 9 experiment isn’t one worth pursuing, I really like the player but we either use him as an actual 9 or as a left sided forward, but I don’t rate his ability attacking the final third from those central positions.

It’s become one of the most important positions in the game for me. They set the tone defensively from the front, they knit play together in the final third and they often act as the perfect foil for two more offensive forwards. Slot would be incredibly naive to think our attack doesn’t need another Bobby. We’re crying out for one.

Who is there though? To play that?

And we need pace and composure out wide top on both sides that way.

Basically if we want a false 9, that's probably new 3 players we need

If I stead we have a traditional 9, it inverts somewhat. We need that creativity out wide instead, which is a little easier to find.

I think we need a pacy 9 and inside forward in the summer

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #78752 on: April 24, 2024, 10:49:36 pm »
We need to get our transfer mojo back. Since 2022 we have signed Gakpo, Nunez, Carvalho, Ramsey, Mac Allister, Endo, Szobozslai and Gravenberch and bar Mac Allister and Endo, there are question marks over nearly all of them.

They were not cheap either. Nunez and Szobozslai cost £60m each.

Offline skipper757

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #78753 on: April 24, 2024, 10:50:02 pm »
We like to deal with clubs that have release clauses/willing to sell (e.g. Red Bull, Brighton).  We also target good deals from clubs that have to sell (e.g. Porto for Diaz, PSV for Gakpo, and Roma for Salah).

The question is, for all our potential needs, there might be players available for us to pursue, but if they don't have a release clause, and the club doesn't want to sell, are we willing to pay over the odds?  Kvaratskhelia could be the winger we need, but Napoli will tell us 120 million or go away.

So we'll have to be clever here.

Really hope Trent doesn't leave either.  That'd be a departure that's hard to compensate for, despite the positional question marks over him.
King Kenny.

• Djurgården Disease
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #78754 on: April 24, 2024, 10:50:54 pm »
Hard not to feel completely hopeless after that tonight. I realise it sounds mad but we need big changes if we're to quickly re-establish ourselves as consistent challengers at the top end of the league and Europe.

I've never been so unsure about Van Dijk. If there was a buyer in the summer with big money I'd punt him. Salah, kills me to say it, and I've only seen it in the last month or so, but we'll never see him play consistently well again at the level we need IMO. Nunez hasn't improved anywhere near as much as we'd wanted him to, and Mac Allister is playing on himself in midfield.

Those famous words are back once more ... we need a big summer. Get your doe back out John, and back this next manager/Michael Edwards. Go and buy a series of players across the park who can make an immediate impact at the highest of levels.

I don't think we need big changes. We need to get to the next stage of our build

Is it a big summer, maybe. Hopefully. But at the same time we may be more incremental.

I don't think we are going in the wrong direction, as much as these last few weeks are bad the season as a whole is a big step the right way. So long as we keep going forward I am happy, be that quickly or over the course of a few seasons so long as I can see the movement forward I am ok with jt

• Djurgården Disease
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #78755 on: April 24, 2024, 10:52:42 pm »
We need to get our transfer mojo back. Since 2022 we have signed Gakpo, Nunez, Carvalho, Ramsey, Mac Allister, Endo, Szobozslai and Gravenberch and bar Mac Allister and Endo, there are question marks over nearly all of them.

They were not cheap either. Nunez and Szobozslai cost £60m each.

FWIW I do think Szoboszlai is significantly better next season, and actually not bad this year either. I think with a full season with this intensity under his belt he is more prepared next year.

Online Garlic Red

• Kopite
  • Pop n crisp
« Reply #78756 on: April 24, 2024, 10:53:42 pm »
A false 9 only works with electric pace and ability out wide. We dont have that anymore.

We have two of the fastest forwards in the league in Diaz and Nunez, we’ve got one of the fastest 8s in the world who can make runs from deep/wide, Jota isn’t slow and certainly plays quicker than his pace suggests, even Gakpo has deceptive pace but he isn’t as agile or ‘sharp’ shall we say like peak Mane and Salah.

Jib Salah off and bring someone with pace in and someone who can play the false 9 position a bit more like a 10. Salah offers moments and flashes of quality in each game, but he offers none of the rhythm Bobby brought to this side and the way he controlled the press from the front.

Offline killer-heels

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #78757 on: April 24, 2024, 10:56:05 pm »
We have two of the fastest forwards in the league in Diaz and Nunez, we’ve got one of the fastest 8s in the world who can make runs from deep/wide, Jota isn’t slow and certainly plays quicker than his pace suggests, even Gakpo has deceptive pace but he isn’t as agile or ‘sharp’ shall we say like peak Mane and Salah.

Jib Salah off and bring someone with pace in and someone who can play the false 9 position a bit more like a 10. Salah offers moments and flashes of quality in each game, but he offers none of the rhythm Bobby brought to this side and the way he controlled the press from the front.

Nunez is a disaster out wide, he just doesnt have the composure, the wing for us isnt just about running in a straight line, they need to be able to hold the ball up, be better in general play and also be able to finish well.

I am not against us getting a false 9, but we would need at least one top winger.

Offline PaleBlueDot

• Anny Roader
« Reply #78758 on: April 24, 2024, 10:57:09 pm »
FWIW I do think Szoboszlai is significantly better next season, and actually not bad this year either. I think with a full season with this intensity under his belt he is more prepared next year.

He just shouldn't be thrown in at RCM. He's a 10. Always was, always will be. Could do a job coming inside from the left into attacking midfield but he's a 10. Will benefit most from Slot's 4-2-3-1.

• Djurgården Disease
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #78759 on: April 24, 2024, 10:57:23 pm »

Maybe it is just the way he plays but I don't see Diaz as quick. Increasingly these last few days skillful as a dribbler, but I wouldn't say quick