Author Topic: Union SG away selling details  (Read 8266 times)

Offline Oh Campione

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Union SG away selling details
« Reply #80 on: November 23, 2023, 01:51:55 pm »
Prior to the Anny Road (Hospitality) the lowest Hospitality was the Dugout, there were guaranteed a cup final ticket if the allocation was above 23,500, with the low end Anny Road now added to the mix I assume that figure will go up, otherwise they go into a ballot however there will still be more hospitality tickets going astray for Finals going forward.

besides that once you get to a certain level with Hospitality you are guaranteed premier league away, away cup games and Euro aways. it was advertised in the sales promotion when the Main Stand first opened.
You only have to see outside some of the lounges with all the names on the board of the holders of tables inside.

The proof is in the pudding with 200-400+ tickets being skimmed off every allocation.
Lok at Luton, Bournemouth (cup) and the recent Euro aways.

That is not true.  They aren't guaranteed cup final tickets

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #81 on: November 23, 2023, 02:32:00 pm »
That is not true.  They aren't guaranteed cup final tickets

At neutral venues where the allocation is oved 23.5k yes it is true, it's literally in the contracts and they all bought tickets for the finals the other year at Wembley

Offline daindan

• lyin clock......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #82 on: November 23, 2023, 03:58:44 pm »
Just to add some clarification,

Seasonal hospitality lounges are:
Low level premier club,dugout, Annie road brodies no away access. Cup final tickets and semi final tickets at neutral venues above 23.5k
VIP  centenary club, premium lounge(chemistry and beautiful game), Kenny boxes, away tickets via ballot 10% of any away allocation. Tickets purchased in same guaranteed sale as normal fans. Cup finals guaranteed
Vvip executive lounge and executive suites. Guaranteed away tickets, guaranteed cup finals. Option for additional final and away tickets

VIP hospo has always had balloted aways and cup finals. For as long as we’ve had hospo at anfield.
Vvip is a new thing.
Executive suites moved to vvip level half way through the first season of the main stand.
Premier league and BT sport also get away access via the ballot as they have tables in the premium lounges.

« Last Edit: November 23, 2023, 04:00:48 pm by daindan »

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #83 on: November 27, 2023, 09:10:26 am »
Do we expect the potential return sale to be next week or late this week?

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #84 on: November 27, 2023, 09:12:03 am »
Do we expect the potential return sale to be next week or late this week?

Be next week I'd say

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #85 on: November 27, 2023, 09:18:22 am »
Be next week I'd say

Cheers, definitely on the 5th in that case as I have a appointment that day, same as the bulk sale ended up on the 7th the day I originally had booked a flight  ::)
Not used to the return sales, this ticket I missed in the 2nd sale is the first ticket I qualified for and missed out since the 2nd sale for Genk and that day I was also flying. But hopefully I’ll get one in the return sale on this card.

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #86 on: November 27, 2023, 10:12:34 am »
Cheers, definitely on the 5th in that case as I have a appointment that day, same as the bulk sale ended up on the 7th the day I originally had booked a flight  ::)
Not used to the return sales, this ticket I missed in the 2nd sale is the first ticket I qualified for and missed out since the 2nd sale for Genk and that day I was also flying. But hopefully I’ll get one in the return sale on this card.

To be fair with the bots and the ones who know how to cheat the system, you were never going to get one. I was on straight away with no queue and it was sold out

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #87 on: December 2, 2023, 09:15:30 pm »
If any returns surly they need to be announced Monday and sold Tuesday before the members sale.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #88 on: December 2, 2023, 10:05:42 pm »
If any returns surly they need to be announced Monday and sold Tuesday before the members sale.
Who knows when it comes to the TO. As tickets do not need to be sent out, they could just as easily do a potential returns sale on Friday next week or even Monday the week after...obviously with zero fucks given to those supporters who are waiting to find out if they get a ticket or not before booking travel/digs.
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #89 on: December 2, 2023, 10:27:36 pm »
Who knows when it comes to the TO. As tickets do not need to be sent out, they could just as easily do a potential returns sale on Friday next week or even Monday the week after...obviously with zero fucks given to those supporters who are waiting to find out if they get a ticket or not before booking travel/digs.

Very true, but surely they should know how many potential returns are available soon (if not already)?

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #90 on: December 2, 2023, 10:42:48 pm »
Very true, but surely they should know how many potential returns are available soon (if not already)?
You'd imagine so but again, I've learnt to expect the unexpected when it comes to the TO!
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline John Higgins

• Anny Roader
« Reply #91 on: December 4, 2023, 08:42:04 am »
You'd imagine so but again, I've learnt to expect the unexpected when it comes to the TO!

I still don't think there will be a returns sale (or if there is it will be tiny numbers, nothing close to 200 like we saw for LASK and Toulouse).

Offline Barry Banana

• because johnster was a rubbish username?...
  • Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #92 on: December 4, 2023, 12:11:36 pm »
There’s not been many Euro aways over the last decade where there hasn’t been a ‘returns’ sale. I expect there to be a sale, announced tomorrow, happening Wednesday.

As we’ve qualified top, I wonder if there will be extra demand from the families of fringe players and kids who’ll no doubt travel now.

In any case, I don’t expect there to be a massive amount of tickets available.
« Last Edit: December 4, 2023, 01:33:18 pm by Barry Banana »
Long live the King

Offline bignred84

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Upper Centenary
« Reply #93 on: December 4, 2023, 12:22:07 pm »
There’s not been many Euro aways over the last decade where there hasn’t been a ‘returns’ sale. I expect there to be a sale, announced tomorrow, happening Wednesday.

As we’ve qualified top, I wonder if there will be extra demand from the families and fringe players and kids who’ll no doubt travel now.

those type of tickets though would come from the 200 tickets for the club, staff, players.
they are not part of the standard allocation, never have been

Been to plenty of grounds in Europe were we always have a separate block somewhere else in the ground.
Just like USG, Toulouse and Lask did at Anfield in the Upper KK

**plenty of people still sweating on a 2nd sale, myself included

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #94 on: December 4, 2023, 12:43:29 pm »
those type of tickets though would come from the 200 tickets for the club, staff, players.

Been to plenty of grounds in Europe were we always have a separate block somewhere else in the ground.

The 200 make up part of that allocation. They still cut into the main allocation to sort them, they take more than the 200 - the 200 is not the entire allocation for  players, staff, travelling club staff and VIPs.

From the selling notice:

In line with UEFA guidelines, a further 200 top category seats have been allocated to be used as part of the players' allocation and staff, travelling club staff and VIPs.

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #95 on: December 4, 2023, 12:44:37 pm »

As we’ve qualified top, I wonder if there will be extra demand from the families and fringe players and kids who’ll no doubt travel now.

The members sale starts on Wednesday, surly it would make sense selling them tomorrow instead with an announcement today..?

Offline bignred84

• Kopite
« Reply #96 on: December 4, 2023, 12:55:21 pm »
The 200 make up part of that allocation. They still cut into the main allocation to sort them, they take more than the 200 - the 200 is not the entire allocation for  players, staff, travelling club staff and VIPs.

From the selling notice:

The 200 must be Cat A (or 1) tickets
which explains why for as long as I remember away teams in Europe always get the 200 in the upper KK
Those Cat A (or 1) are supposed to be prime position in the ground on or near to the half way line and not stuck in the corner or in the gods

these seats are supposed to be for club players families/guest etc.

Can you imagine the players families in our end at the likes of Villareal or Inter/AC Milan

the figures given out this season show perfectly that 300 ish (33%) of the general allocation are taken for all the contractual & hospitality crew.

I spoke to 2 different people yesterday.
One mentioned Cat A tickets he got for Toulouse at 100 Euro each, a massive difference from being in our end at 20 Euro, hopefully me might get some for USG.

the other was a hospitality STH who was talking about tickets they got (usually every season) for Newcastle
whicg again backs up the story how certain gets lose more tickets towards hospitality.
« Last Edit: December 4, 2023, 12:57:43 pm by bignred84 »

Offline bignred84

• Kopite
« Reply #97 on: December 4, 2023, 12:56:04 pm »
The members sale starts on Wednesday, surly it would make sense selling them tomorrow instead with an announcement today..?

No chance of today/tomorrow.

they would have to give 2-3 days notice of any sale surely

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #98 on: December 4, 2023, 12:59:21 pm »
No chance of today/tomorrow.

they would have to give 2-3 days notice of any sale surely

In that case I’d say the sale will be on Friday.. but god knows.

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #99 on: December 4, 2023, 01:08:26 pm »
The 200 must be Cat A (or 1) tickets
which explains why for as long as I remember away teams in Europe always get the 200 in the upper KK
Those Cat A (or 1) are supposed to be prime position in the ground on or near to the half way line and not stuck in the corner or in the gods

these seats are supposed to be for club players families/guest etc.

Can you imagine the players families in our end at the likes of Villareal or Inter/AC Milan

the figures given out this season show perfectly that 300 ish (33%) of the general allocation are taken for all the contractual & hospitality crew.

I spoke to 2 different people yesterday.
One mentioned Cat A tickets he got for Toulouse at 100 Euro each, a massive difference from being in our end at 20 Euro, hopefully me might get some for USG.

the other was a hospitality STH who was talking about tickets they got (usually every season) for Newcastle
whicg again backs up the story how certain gets lose more tickets towards hospitality.

I am not saying the 200 make up part of the general allocation. I think everyone is aware there is an extra 200 usually near the half way.  They use the 200 for "part of" the allocation for players, staff, travelling club staff and VIPs. The 200 is not the entire allocation, they take more. It literally says it in every selling notice.

But if the players etc don't take up the full 200, they will move the club staff or sponsors there rather than from the general allocation. So it does affect the amount of returns you will see from the general allocation.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #100 on: December 4, 2023, 01:18:45 pm »

You're incorrect on this, vast majority of player tickets are in the away end

Had them numerous times

Offline bignred84

• Kopite
« Reply #101 on: December 4, 2023, 01:39:20 pm »
You're incorrect on this, vast majority of player tickets are in the away end

Had them numerous times

for league/cup games yeah.
In Europe they are usually in the 200 lot.

**a classic example a rather well known former players father would often get tickets for euro ways in the 200 lot
yet would end up swapping them to get in the away end with his mates.

why would players families be treated like shite in the likes of Milan, Vilareal, Porto, Barcelona
trying to get in, then get kept in for 60-120+ minutes after a game when there's a nice spec elsewhere

Offline Barry Banana

• because johnster was a rubbish username?...
  • Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #102 on: December 4, 2023, 01:51:05 pm »

why would players families be treated like shite in the likes of Milan, Vilareal, Porto, Barcelona
trying to get in, then get kept in for 60-120+ minutes after a game when there's a nice spec elsewhere

Because there’s more of them that want tickets than can be accommodated by the posh seats.
Long live the King

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #103 on: December 4, 2023, 03:02:53 pm »
for league/cup games yeah.
In Europe they are usually in the 200 lot.

**a classic example a rather well known former players father would often get tickets for euro ways in the 200 lot
yet would end up swapping them to get in the away end with his mates.

Nah euro aways too, never had a 200 allocation ticket but we've had numerous in the away end

Offline kevlumley

• Legacy Fan
  • Forza Liverpool
« Reply #104 on: December 4, 2023, 09:25:09 pm »
So out of an initial allocation of 1258 (don't tell me that the 200 extra given which are part of the players allocation etc. should not be included because ultimately those 200 tickets are given to LFC), the usual 300 odd were siphoned off at the start (going by LASK away and Toulouse away), so they've taken 500 odd in total. Regardless of if some of those get returned or not, how on earth can anyone ever justify taking 40% of an allocation for 'others'.

Its fucking scandalous.

Yep

"UEFA EUROPA LEAGUE AWAY FIXTURE against Union SG to be played at Anderlecht
Stadium, Lotto Park on Thursday December 14, 2023. Kick-off is at 18.45hrs, local time.
The club has received an allocation of 1058 tickets for this all-ticket fixture.
In line with UEFA guidelines, a further 200 top category seats have been allocated to be used
as part of the players' allocation and staff, travelling club staff and VIPs."

=1258

Offline shaunNW

• Main Stander
  • semi-Woolyback
« Reply #105 on: December 5, 2023, 01:09:17 pm »
Taking there time with announcing this resale as always. Suspect they'll do it day before the game at this rate.

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #106 on: December 5, 2023, 01:13:17 pm »
Taking there time with announcing this resale as always. Suspect they'll do it day before the game at this rate.

No chance before Friday now

Offline shaunNW

• Main Stander
  • semi-Woolyback
« Reply #107 on: December 5, 2023, 01:17:01 pm »
No chance before Friday now

That's just ridiculous.  Does the club just expect people to chance it with booking travel?

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #108 on: December 5, 2023, 01:23:02 pm »
That's just ridiculous.  Does the club just expect people to chance it with booking travel?

Of course they do, they don't care one iota. As it's collection don't be shocked if it's Monday

Disabled members sale tomorrow till 4pm and then Members 13+ sale on Thursday, so they're off the table

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #109 on: December 5, 2023, 01:50:12 pm »
Of course they do, they don't care one iota. As it's collection don't be shocked if it's Monday

Disabled members sale tomorrow till 4pm and then Members 13+ sale on Thursday, so they're off the table

Not sure if there's anything stopping a sale thursday afternoon, but no doubt be friday or monday

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #110 on: December 5, 2023, 01:54:01 pm »
Not sure if there's anything stopping a sale thursday afternoon, but no doubt be friday or monday

Members sale From 8.15am Thursday 7 December until 7.30am Friday 8 December , they're not going to put anything on then

Offline DougLFC94

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #111 on: December 5, 2023, 02:05:29 pm »
Members sale From 8.15am Thursday 7 December until 7.30am Friday 8 December , they're not going to put anything on then
Could do an afternoon sale maybe when the traffic has died down?

Offline bignred84

• Kopite
« Reply #112 on: December 5, 2023, 02:29:28 pm »
Could do an afternoon sale maybe when the traffic has died down?

Either way you would expect one if not at least 2 days notice of any sale

Offline bignred84

• Kopite
« Reply #113 on: December 5, 2023, 03:41:51 pm »
MATCH TICKET -SEASON TICKET HOLDERS AND OFFICIAL MEMBERS who recorded 9 or more UEFA Champions League and Europa League away games during seasons 2023/24, 2022/23 and 2019/20
ON SALE SOON

Thu 7 Dec 2023, 2:00pm

Toulouse (09.11.23)
Lask (21.09.23)
Real Madrid (15.03.23)
AFC Ajax (26.10.22)
Rangers (12.10.22)
Napoli (07.09.22)
Atletico Madrid (18.02.20)
FC Salzburg (10.12.19)
KRC Genk (23.10.19)
Napoli (17.09.19)
Buy online from 2pm on Thursday December 7.

Tickets for this sale are subject to availability and supporters can purchase one ticket per person, up to a maximum of 4 per transaction.

It is imperative that ALL DETAILS are entered correctly on the online form when supporters are making their booking as these are the details we will use to contact travelling supporters.

As advertised here, a ticket collection process has been implemented for this fixture.

MATCH TICKET -SEASON TICKET HOLDERS AND OFFICIAL MEMBERS who recorded 8 or more UEFA Champions League and Europa League away games during seasons 2023/24, 2022/23 and 2019/20SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY

Toulouse (09.11.23)
Lask (21.09.23)
Real Madrid (15.03.23)
AFC Ajax (26.10.22)
Rangers (12.10.22)
Napoli (07.09.22)
Atletico Madrid (18.02.20)
FC Salzburg (10.12.19)
KRC Genk (23.10.19)
Napoli (17.09.19)

ONLY IN THE EVENT TICKETS REMAIN: Buy online from 8.15am on Friday December 8.

Tickets for this sale are subject to availability and supporters can purchase one ticket per person, up to a maximum of 4 per transaction.

It is imperative that ALL DETAILS are entered correctly on the online form when supporters are making their booking as these are the details we will use to contact travelling supporters.

As advertised here, a ticket collection process has been implemented for this fixture.

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/tickets/tickets-availability/union-sg-v-liverpool-fc-14-dec-2023-0545pm-307
« Last Edit: December 5, 2023, 03:48:47 pm by bignred84 »

Offline DOG-LFC8

• Kopite
  • We've conquered Europe and we're never gonna stop
« Reply #114 on: December 5, 2023, 03:53:14 pm »
Does the 8 credit sale bode well for those remaining on 9 who aren't sorted to get sorted in this sale? Surely all left on 9 will get sorted?

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #115 on: December 5, 2023, 03:53:57 pm »
Not sure if there's anything stopping a sale thursday afternoon

Well well well  :champ

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #116 on: December 5, 2023, 04:01:58 pm »
Does the 8 credit sale bode well for those remaining on 9 who aren't sorted to get sorted in this sale? Surely all left on 9 will get sorted?

Doubt it, unless theres 100+ returns

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #117 on: December 5, 2023, 05:22:38 pm »
Can anyone get the hallmap to work?

Offline Pata

• cake
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #118 on: December 7, 2023, 12:40:45 pm »
Experts, what's the ticket count?

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #119 on: December 7, 2023, 01:01:22 pm »
Experts, what's the ticket count?
I'm definitely not saying a word on here, I've learnt my lesson  :-X