Author Topic: Red Star Exchange  (Read 3064 times)

Offline Poet

• He IS a poet! And he truly knows it! He's a new member; fresh fire from old ember. No idiot or fool, for he follows Liverpool. A CT gift from heaven! Well, actually, from 24/7...who's taller than 5' 11"!
  • Kopite
    • Sui-Juris
Red Star Exchange
« on: October 22, 2018, 09:41:40 pm »
Will there be an exchange for this?
The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Red Star Exchange
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2018, 10:16:20 pm »
No, it's not sold out mate.

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2018, 10:20:13 pm »
And which fuxking idiot didn’t enroll in the auto cup scheme?

Me... bah...
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Poet

• He IS a poet! And he truly knows it! He's a new member; fresh fire from old ember. No idiot or fool, for he follows Liverpool. A CT gift from heaven! Well, actually, from 24/7...who's taller than 5' 11"!
  • Kopite
    • Sui-Juris
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2018, 02:57:20 am »
No, it's not sold out mate.

Ahh I see. If it's sold out by the end of the day is there any chance that a last minute exchange will be put up mate?
The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2018, 07:41:48 am »
Ticket site is closed for another sale at the mo so can't look, but yesterday they added more blocks so it's not looking likely.

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2018, 07:42:47 am »
And which fuxking idiot didn’t enroll in the auto cup scheme?

Me... bah...

Criteria is only one game?

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2018, 08:23:46 am »
Criteria is only one game?
Cup games are a real problem for me.  It’s very seldom that I can get to any as work gets in the way.  Then I don’t qualify for the very small number I could get to
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W