Author Topic: The small things in life that really hannoy  (Read 2554831 times)

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
Re: The small things in life that really annoy you
« Reply #21680 on: April 12, 2019, 08:59:19 pm »
Some idiot driving an artic lorry, tries to drive through the Queensway[Birkenhead] Tunnel, were artics have long been banned, the artic smashed a few lights & has wedged itself between the roof & road deck of the tunnel, thus tunnel is now closed & City Centre is in chaos as a result, even non river buses being diverted & massively delayed as a result. :butt
I wondered why town was gridlocked this afternoon when I was approaching from north of the city.  :butt
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21681 on: April 12, 2019, 09:01:13 pm »
He does look like a right dopey fucker the way he mopes along. Could be a massively over protective mother, it's dead quiet where we live, no scallies and no reason to molly coddle a kid. There is another paper boy and he uses his bike.
No scallies? I thought you lived in Manchester.  ;)
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21682 on: April 12, 2019, 09:14:27 pm »
No scallies? I thought you lived in Manchester.  ;)

I live in one of the nice middle class areas  :D
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline liversaint

• Beach boy giver of yuletide joy to ha-run-run-reindeer
  • Legacy Fan
  • Settle down Beavis
« Reply #21683 on: April 12, 2019, 10:44:48 pm »

Middle class Manchester? Surely an oxymoron?
You say Honey? I say Fuck off.

You dont win friends with Salad

There is another option. Mr Ferguson organises the fixtures in his office and sends it to us and everyone will know and cannot complain. That is simple.

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21684 on: April 12, 2019, 10:49:06 pm »
... and this is Mrs. Rob?

;)

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #21685 on: April 12, 2019, 11:04:09 pm »
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline BlackandWhitePaul

• Principled Newcastle fan- who gave up following his team rather than support Saudi takeover
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21686 on: April 12, 2019, 11:17:20 pm »
Posh c*nt    :)

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21687 on: April 13, 2019, 07:20:40 am »
... and this is Mrs. Rob?

;)

That's her Ma, the stuck up old twat. ;D

Posh c*nt    :)

Yes and you can call me sir from now on, my good man
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline redbyrdz

• No to sub-optimal passing! Not content with one century, this girl does two together. Oh, and FUCK THE TORIES deh-deh-deh-deh!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21688 on: April 13, 2019, 07:30:58 am »
I have seen the parent driving the paper round kid before. Was thinking about how that can happen, because surely you spend more on petrol  than the kid earns.

Maybe it's "you will do your paper round, even if I have to drive you round"
Or: "mum, mum, please my bike is broken, can you give me a lift"
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Bill Shankly

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21689 on: April 13, 2019, 07:44:32 am »
I have seen the parent driving the paper round kid before. Was thinking about how that can happen, because surely you spend more on petrol  than the kid earns.

Maybe it's "you will do your paper round, even if I have to drive you round"
Or: "mum, mum, please my bike is broken, can you give me a lift"

That was my thought. I doubt know them, but I don't think it is for the money, maybe more of making him do something, he deffo looks like he can't be arsed when he drags himself to the doors. They appeared in a brand new Mini Clubman this week - it was a blue 68 plate one on Monday and a 19 plate yesterday, they start at £20k.

I'm not a curtain twitcher btw before everyone starts, I have the laptop set up in the front room when I'm working from home and I face the road.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #21690 on: April 13, 2019, 09:34:17 am »

I'm not a curtain twitcher btw before everyone starts, I have the laptop set up in the front room when I'm working from home and I face the road.

Yeah, ok Mrs Mangel.

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #21691 on: April 13, 2019, 09:42:49 am »
Yeah, ok Mrs Mangel.
He's not a curtain twitcher yet, but he's getting closer each day.
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21692 on: April 13, 2019, 09:59:19 am »

Its the 21st Century ffs, CCTV cameras linked to the telly in the living room, I don't even have to move from the couch ;)

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #21693 on: April 13, 2019, 10:02:30 am »

That’s Home & Away ya flamin’ galah!

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #21694 on: April 13, 2019, 10:14:02 am »
When your missus asks you to pick her up earlier than planned so you get up early to make sure you’re there on time and then as you pull up she tells you she’ll be half an hour  :no

Offline Tesco tearaway

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #21695 on: April 13, 2019, 10:50:00 am »
Its the 21st Century ffs, CCTV cameras linked to the telly in the living room, I don't even have to move from the couch ;)

That’s Home & Away ya flamin’ galah!
:duh  ;D
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21696 on: April 13, 2019, 04:40:51 pm »
I'm not a curtain twitcher btw before everyone starts

Hi Rob  :wave

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21697 on: April 13, 2019, 07:34:50 pm »
c*nts like this. A 10 yr old boy was killed at a holiday park and it is all me, me , me  :no

A woman staying at the site with her two children, who asked to remain anonymous, said she woke up earlier to see police and forensic staff "everywhere".

"It is just really eerie," she said.

"Loads of people have packed up and left and I have asked to be moved to the furthest part otherwise I was going home."

The woman said the police presence was frightening for her children.

"It doesn't feel like a holiday camp - it is horrible," she added.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cornwall-47919486

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #21698 on: April 13, 2019, 11:01:27 pm »
c*nts like this. A 10 yr old boy was killed at a holiday park and it is all me, me , me  :no

A woman staying at the site with her two children, who asked to remain anonymous, said she woke up earlier to see police and forensic staff "everywhere".

"It is just really eerie," she said.

"Loads of people have packed up and left and I have asked to be moved to the furthest part otherwise I was going home."

The woman said the police presence was frightening for her children.

"It doesn't feel like a holiday camp - it is horrible," she added.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cornwall-47919486

Don't know what they are moaning about, the mad dog is in custody so they are safe.

Mind you a bit of compo would make their holiday more enjoyable.

Online [new username under construction]

• Poster formerly know as shadowbane. Never lost his head whilst others panicked. Fucking kopite!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Insert something awesome here!
« Reply #21699 on: April 14, 2019, 08:00:41 pm »
Those little red button things on Sky, watch in HD , split screen....FUCK OFF!!!!

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #21700 on: April 15, 2019, 08:34:05 am »
Those little red button things on Sky, watch in HD , split screen....FUCK OFF!!!!

Press back up and they go don’t they?

Online [new username under construction]

• Poster formerly know as shadowbane. Never lost his head whilst others panicked. Fucking kopite!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Insert something awesome here!
« Reply #21701 on: April 15, 2019, 08:50:32 am »
Press back up and they go don’t they?

Yeah for a few mins then pop back on, eventually go away but takes too much arsing about.

Offline BlackandWhitePaul

• Principled Newcastle fan- who gave up following his team rather than support Saudi takeover
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21702 on: April 15, 2019, 09:34:36 am »

Yes and you can call me sir from now on, my good man
Yes My Lord, and it is an honour and my pleasure to do so    :)

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #21703 on: April 15, 2019, 11:57:35 am »
Yeah for a few mins then pop back on, eventually go away but takes too much arsing about.

That's what she said...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline LovelyCushionedHeader

• Not so pleasant non-upholstered footer
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #21704 on: April 15, 2019, 01:21:30 pm »

Speaking of Sky...

With Sky Q when scrolling through channels, pressing channel + makes you go up through the channels (e.g. 101 to 102) but pressing the up arrow makes you go down (e.g. 999 to 998). So unnecessarily confusing.
And if the rain stops, and everything's dry.. she would cry, just so I could drink tears from her eyes.

Offline Billy The Kid

• Out of the closet with a whiet shirt on, but would pay a fiver not to be gay...Would prefer to give his manliness to someone rather than receive theirs especially Amir in another life.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #21705 on: April 15, 2019, 01:55:03 pm »
People who think that horoscopes are a valid way to excuse their shitty behavior

"Sorry I flew of the handle earlier, I'm a Leo, I can be a little feisty at times"

Erm no... you're not a Leo, you're just a moody c*nt who's fucking dim to boot

They're usually the same fucking beauts who believe in angels and moving statue's
When overtaken by defeat, as you may be many times, remember than mans faith in his own ability is tested many times before he is crowned with final victory. Defeats are nothing more than challenges to keep trying.” – Napoleon Hill.

Online SamAteTheRedAcid

• Currently facing issues around potty training. All help appreciated.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21706 on: April 15, 2019, 01:57:10 pm »
People who think that horoscopes are a valid way to excuse their shitty behavior

"Sorry I flew of the handle earlier, I'm a Leo, I can be a little feisty at times"

Erm no... you're not a Leo, you're just a moody c*nt who's fucking dim to boot

They're usually the same fucking beauts who believe in angels and moving statue's

Hahah yeah so true this. 'I'm going to be a massive c*nt today. Sorry, there's nothing I can do, its written in the stars mate' Fuck off.
get thee to the library before the c*nts close it down

we are a bunch of twats commenting on a website.

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21707 on: April 15, 2019, 01:57:21 pm »
Sky Go wouldn't load yesterday, didn't get on a decent stream til it was 2-0 :butt

Offline Billy The Kid

• Out of the closet with a whiet shirt on, but would pay a fiver not to be gay...Would prefer to give his manliness to someone rather than receive theirs especially Amir in another life.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #21708 on: April 15, 2019, 02:03:49 pm »
Hahah yeah so true this. 'I'm going to be a massive c*nt today. Sorry, there's nothing I can do, its written in the stars mate' Fuck off.

I don't mind people reading their star sign for amusement purposes. I do it myself.

It's kind of like Wrestling. We all know it's a load of made up bollox but it can be a bit of craic sometimes

It's the people who legitimately believe horoscopes, adopt them, and try to excuse themselves off the back of them that I can't stand 
When overtaken by defeat, as you may be many times, remember than mans faith in his own ability is tested many times before he is crowned with final victory. Defeats are nothing more than challenges to keep trying.” – Napoleon Hill.

Offline Lee1-6Liv

• Daddy Discord
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21709 on: April 16, 2019, 09:30:21 pm »
The National Football Museum going from free entry to charging £10 for adults and £5 for kids unless you live in Manchester, then its free.

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21710 on: April 16, 2019, 09:33:51 pm »
The National Football Museum going from free entry to charging £10 for adults and £5 for kids unless you live in Manchester, then its free.

To be fair, it's being invested into charity but it should be for everyone and not just those within a certain area or not at all.

Offline The Bournemouth Red

• 43 year old Muppet fan and proud. I decide. And so does my wife!
  • Legacy Fan
  • 6 times and counting
« Reply #21711 on: April 17, 2019, 08:33:57 am »
When you open a packet of tablets and it's always the end where the leaflet wraps around the pill packets.
Falling down, getting up, always Red.

Offline Tesco tearaway

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #21712 on: April 17, 2019, 09:45:54 am »
When you open a packet of tablets and it's always the end where the leaflet wraps around the pill packets.
Every fucking time  >:(

Offline Statto Red

• Hung like a sperm whale but only around the middle. Proud owner of a couple of spare arms, although is pits pong like the bins, not very appealing. Bambi on ice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #21713 on: April 17, 2019, 01:57:54 pm »
When you keep getting This site can’t be reached, when clicking some sites when they were working perfectly yesterday.
#Sausages

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Onanistic Charades Champion Of Roundabouts. Euphemistic Gerbil Starver.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Do you wanna build a snowman?
« Reply #21714 on: April 18, 2019, 01:42:39 pm »
When you leave something on the train and it doesn't get handed in to lost property.

A Tory, a worker and an immigrant are sat round a table. There's a plate of 10 biscuits in the middle. The Tory takes 9 then turns to the worker and says "that immigrant is trying to steal your biscuit"

Offline Statto Red

• Hung like a sperm whale but only around the middle. Proud owner of a couple of spare arms, although is pits pong like the bins, not very appealing. Bambi on ice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #21715 on: April 18, 2019, 02:09:04 pm »
You fucking tube, now you have a message poping out saying your logged out of YouTubei [tend to watch Youtube on incognito mode], yes i know i'm logged out, i've no intention of logging in you meths. :butt
#Sausages

Offline Billy The Kid

• Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #21716 on: April 18, 2019, 07:13:01 pm »
You fucking tube, now you have a message poping out saying your logged out of YouTubei [tend to watch Youtube on incognito mode], yes i know i'm logged out, i've no intention of logging in you meths. :butt

When I'm doing paper work I like to put on some chill out trance music on YouTube to help me concentrate

I've noticed recently that if you're listening to a playlist, YouTube will stop autoplay every 30 minutes or so to ask you if you still want to keep playing the videos

Fucking annoying as hell. I love YouTube in many many ways, but also have many reasons for hating it

Online SamAteTheRedAcid

• Currently facing issues around potty training. All help appreciated.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21717 on: April 18, 2019, 07:48:50 pm »
When you leave something on the train and it doesn't get handed in to lost property.

Lost my glasses on the train once.

Nobody handed them in. Unless some other blind bastard had exactly the same prescription as me, what is the point keeping them?!
get thee to the library before the c*nts close it down

we are a bunch of twats commenting on a website.

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Onanistic Charades Champion Of Roundabouts. Euphemistic Gerbil Starver.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Do you wanna build a snowman?
« Reply #21718 on: April 18, 2019, 10:58:48 pm »
Lost my glasses on the train once.

Nobody handed them in. Unless some other blind bastard had exactly the same prescription as me, what is the point keeping them?!

This was a t-shirt belonging to my 15 year old daughter. She'd got it at a concert - the first one she'd been to without a 'responsible adult'. Meant a lot to her, andcshe can't get another. She was going to get changed into it on the train (family trip to London on Sunday for a couple of days) but ended up not doing and left it on her chair.

A child's fucking t-shirt! And the cleaner either pocketed it or couldn't be arsed putting it in lost property.

The fucking twat.

A Tory, a worker and an immigrant are sat round a table. There's a plate of 10 biscuits in the middle. The Tory takes 9 then turns to the worker and says "that immigrant is trying to steal your biscuit"

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21719 on: April 20, 2019, 12:44:31 am »
Seeing a lad of around 10 or so in the Aintree Asda this morning in the full Abu Dhabi home kit.   :butt