Author Topic: Bird watch  (Read 286800 times)

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Bird watch
« Reply #3880 on: May 18, 2024, 05:30:33 am »
Left the house at 4:30, Dawn chorus in full voice, brilliant
Jurgen YNWA

Online CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #3881 on: May 18, 2024, 07:31:43 pm »
Great tit chicks have fledged, got some cracking vids of it this morning .I get in on the support with some Allofeeding and have a wee plastic lid I fill with live mealworms, screwed next to the box, think this gets the chicks fledged before the usual 20 days. Funny to see the GT’s fend of any interlopers who fancy their chances on the live mealworms.

In other news, the slaughter of a raiding party of magpies and crows, by yours truly, has left the scenery and vibe around by mine something that resembles Song of the South. Goldies, Blackies, Coke tits, Blue tits, Woodies and Green finches, to name but a few - all living their best life.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #3882 on: Yesterday at 01:31:37 pm »
Great tit chicks have fledged, got some cracking vids of it this morning .I get in on the support with some Allofeeding and have a wee plastic lid I fill with live mealworms, screwed next to the box, think this gets the chicks fledged before the usual 20 days. Funny to see the GT’s fend of any interlopers who fancy their chances on the live mealworms.

In other news, the slaughter of a raiding party of magpies and crows, by yours truly, has left the scenery and vibe around by mine something that resembles Song of the South. Goldies, Blackies, Coke tits, Blue tits, Woodies and Green finches, to name but a few - all living their best life.

Coke Tits are they a new sub breed of Coal Tits?  ;D
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #3883 on: Yesterday at 01:42:21 pm »
The male from a pair of blackbirds was feeding his mate yesterday, she was just following along, accepting everything he offered.

Tickled me as I've never seen it before, but google says that it's a thing.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Online CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3884 on: Today at 07:28:08 pm »
Coke Tits are they a new sub breed of Coal Tits?  ;D
:lmao

A Freudian slip! ;D
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.

Online CHOPPER

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3885 on: Today at 07:28:36 pm »
The male from a pair of blackbirds was feeding his mate yesterday, she was just following along, accepting everything he offered.

Tickled me as I've never seen it before, but google says that it's a thing.

Allofeeding, that mate.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #3886 on: Today at 08:11:14 pm »
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill