Author Topic: Boxing thread  (Read 4162939 times)

Offline jonnypb

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT97
Re: Boxing thread
« Reply #65000 on: December 12, 2020, 11:35:34 pm »
This was a mandatory for AJ.

Fury is the one looknig to fight actual bums mate.  :D

Yeah like Wilder I suppose.... lol OK

Eh?

They had a fight nailed on a while ago.  It was the AJ that couldn't agree

Offline koptommy93

• Legacy Fan
  • @tharris113
« Reply #65001 on: December 12, 2020, 11:36:03 pm »
Still going at him after he knocked him on his arse three times. Maybe just leave it mate.
I for one welcome our new insect overloads

Offline Lusty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65002 on: December 12, 2020, 11:36:13 pm »
Oh for fucks sake the fanboys have arrived...

Offline I've been a good boy

• "There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that receives it." Loves a good set of open flaps. And a bowl of Coco Poops! No chance of getting a coffee in his house.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65003 on: December 12, 2020, 11:36:30 pm »
Pulev trolling AJ there. ::)

Something was said there.
Pulev is a bellend

Offline B0151?

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65004 on: December 12, 2020, 11:36:55 pm »
He can’t run from fury much longer. I’d put large sums of money on fury stopping him inside 8 rounds

What are you on about running from Fury. It looks like they're going to fight pretty close to as soon as the fight was possible. Fury had been tied up what was nearly a trilogy of fights with Wilder

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #65005 on: December 12, 2020, 11:37:03 pm »
Yeah not like Wilder was offered the most money he'd ever earn to fight AJ but chose to fight an undercooked Fury instead

Offline Clayton Bigsby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #65006 on: December 12, 2020, 11:37:30 pm »
Pulev isn't very good to be honest. If he is top 10 that's more of an indictment on the division. Look at his record, there is nothing there at a high level.

Decent win though all told

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65007 on: December 12, 2020, 11:37:36 pm »
Yeah like Wilder I suppose.... lol OK

They had a fight nailed on a while ago.  It was the AJ that couldn't agree

He's got credit for the Wilder fight though, no one here denies it. Better look at his CV with the others on it though.  :D

Offline koptommy93

• Legacy Fan
  • @tharris113
« Reply #65008 on: December 12, 2020, 11:38:17 pm »
He wants no part of Fury I think

Offline jonnypb

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT97
« Reply #65009 on: December 12, 2020, 11:38:48 pm »
What are you on about running from Fury. It looks like they're going to fight pretty close to as soon as the fight was possible. Fury had been tied up what was nearly a trilogy of fights with Wilder

Before Fury got tied up in the USA on his deal he wanted AJ.  The fight and money was on the table, AJ's camp couldn't agree.....

Oh for fucks sake the fanboys have arrived...

Well at least they're not slagging klopp off in the Jota thread... every cloud lol

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #65010 on: December 12, 2020, 11:38:51 pm »

He does because the two fights he'll have against him will earn him far, far more money than anyone else will

Offline cornishscouser92

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #65011 on: December 12, 2020, 11:38:59 pm »

Stop talking shite
You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65012 on: December 12, 2020, 11:39:11 pm »

They've both agreed to fight mate. Just this final hurdle needed to be cleared tonight.

Offline Samie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65013 on: December 12, 2020, 11:40:12 pm »
Aj and Fury will earn combined $200m for their two fights you fuckers, THEY WILL FIGHT!.  :D

Offline koptommy93

• Legacy Fan
  • @tharris113
« Reply #65014 on: December 12, 2020, 11:40:33 pm »
They've both agreed to fight mate. Just this final hurdle needed to be cleared tonight.
Maybe so but I reckon he knows he's in for a battering if/when they do.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65015 on: December 12, 2020, 11:42:00 pm »

What a silly comment.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline Welshred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #65016 on: December 12, 2020, 11:42:16 pm »
Before Fury got tied up in the USA on his deal he wanted AJ.  The fight and money was on the table, AJ's camp couldn't agree.....

That's because AJ wanted Wilder and his belts, not a guy who hadn't fought for 3 years after a drugs ban and other issues ;D Fury offered nothing to AJ back then, he does now.

Offline sminp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65017 on: December 12, 2020, 11:42:22 pm »
Fury - AJ shouldn’t happen until they can fill Wembley to the max again. It would be a shame for that fight to take place in anything less than a full house.
My Betfair referal code for anyone who wants it: R6K4MTAQM (You get a £25 free bet)

"Liverpool are magic, Everton are tragic."
"It was like playing in a foreign country." Ian Rush on his time with Juventus in Italy
"Don't worry Alan. At least you'll be able to play close to a great team!" Bill Shankly to A

Offline Rouge

• Legacy Fan
  • Barnes to Molby!
« Reply #65018 on: December 12, 2020, 11:42:33 pm »
why waste time talking to someone spouting nonsense like that - it reminds of the wilder fanboys on youtube - LDBC - absolute tosh!

Offline B0151?

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65019 on: December 12, 2020, 11:42:49 pm »

Well at least they're not slagging klopp off in the Jota thread... every cloud lol

A big fight taking a little while to happen doesn't mean anyone is running from anyone. Especially when AJ is the biggest draw in the division by far. It's been pretty clear from the start of his career AJ wants the biggest fights.

Offline Samie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65020 on: December 12, 2020, 11:43:01 pm »
Maybe so but I reckon he knows he's in for a battering if/when they do.

Fury is the favourite no doubt about it but it won't be a battering mate.

Online y2w902

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #65021 on: December 12, 2020, 11:43:07 pm »
Some numpties in here tonight.

Good win for AJ, great finish. Bring on the Fury fights.

Offline Lusty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65022 on: December 12, 2020, 11:43:41 pm »
Mad how everyone thinks Tyson Fury is a prime Muhammad Ali.  This is the fella who punched himself in the face and got floored by USS Cunningham.

I make him slight favourite against AJ, but it will be close and probably a bit of a stinker.

Offline jonnypb

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT97
« Reply #65023 on: December 12, 2020, 11:44:15 pm »
Aj and Fury will earn combined $200m for their two fights you fuckers, THEY WILL FIGHT!.  :D

I hope so, it's the fight everyone wants to see and it's been talked about for years.  Hopefully it'll be at a time when more people can get in to watch, I'm sure they could sell Wembley stadium twice over.

Offline Clayton Bigsby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65024 on: December 12, 2020, 11:44:37 pm »
Not a prayer AJ running from Fury. He never has

Offline Dull Tools

• Likes James Corden.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65025 on: December 12, 2020, 11:45:00 pm »
Got in late tonight and hadn't seen that Glowacki pulled out of the Okolie  fight. Shame as would have been a decent fight. Hopefully Okolie gets his chance soon.

On to Callum's fight next week

Online RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65026 on: December 12, 2020, 11:45:06 pm »
That fight has to be at Wembley, no doubt the Saudi's will outbid everyone for their sports washing program they have now regarding sports.
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline Legs

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #65027 on: December 12, 2020, 11:46:15 pm »
Fury - AJ shouldn’t happen until they can fill Wembley to the max again. It would be a shame for that fight to take place in anything less than a full house.

Well it will be a full house and as Uncle Eddie has hinted it wont be in the UK.

Its disgraceful if not but lets face it money talks.

Offline WhoHe

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #65028 on: December 12, 2020, 11:46:16 pm »
Thought he fought well AJ myself, Fury I would imagine is favourite but he is awful to watch in general, he will lean and hold his way to  victory, maybe. AJ has the power to stop him though.
Round earlier would have been better for me, had a chunky bet (for me) on rounds 5-8.

Offline Welshred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #65029 on: December 12, 2020, 11:46:21 pm »
That fight has to be at Wembley, no doubt the Saudi's will outbid everyone for their sports washing program they have now regarding sports.

If it gets a full crowd in whilst the UK can't offer it then it'll be in Saudi, no doubt!

One thing for sure is that there'll be more fights in the crowd if it's at Wembley than there will be on the undercard ;D

• "There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that receives it." Loves a good set of open flaps. And a bowl of Coco Poops! No chance of getting a coffee in his house.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65030 on: December 12, 2020, 11:46:27 pm »
Wishlist for 2021:

Anthony Joshua v Tyson Fury

Errol Spence v Terence Crawford

Don't care if there's not a single fight on next year, aslong as we get the above two.

Offline Samie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65031 on: December 12, 2020, 11:47:01 pm »
Mad how everyone thinks Tyson Fury is a prime Muhammad Ali.  This is the fella who punched himself in the face and got floored by USS Cunningham.

I make him slight favourite against AJ, but it will be close and probably a bit of a stinker.

Absence makes the heart grow fonder I suppose. Footballers become world beaters the longer they don't play.  :D

Offline Dull Tools

• Likes James Corden.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65032 on: December 12, 2020, 11:47:03 pm »

Exactly how I see it. It will be interesting. AJs boxing is improving and Fury's punch power looked much better in the second Wilder fight.

Offline Welshred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #65033 on: December 12, 2020, 11:47:28 pm »
Wishlist for 2021:

Don't care if there's not a single fight on next year, aslong as we get the above two.

[Fordy] Kell Brook v Amir Khan [/Fordy] ;D

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #65034 on: December 12, 2020, 11:47:44 pm »
I hope so, it's the fight everyone wants to see and it's been talked about for years.  Hopefully it'll be at a time when more people can get in to watch, I'm sure they could sell Wembley stadium twice over.
The dream fight used to be Joshua v Wilder until Fury put the breaks on him.

Offline lorenzo

• Kopite
« Reply #65035 on: December 12, 2020, 11:47:51 pm »

Thank you Jesus......

Offline Dull Tools

• Likes James Corden.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65036 on: December 12, 2020, 11:48:31 pm »
Well it will be a full house and as Uncle Eddie has hinted it wont be in the UK.

Its disgraceful if not but lets face it money talks.
Would be mad not to do it in Vegas. Would be cool to do it at the new Raiders stadium just off the strip. 80k in Vegas. Yes please.

Offline Samie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65037 on: December 12, 2020, 11:48:39 pm »
We all giving Joshua props to coming out to the theme of Rock IV right?  8)  ;D

Offline Fordy

• Κασσάνδρα. ITK (rubs bridge of nose knowingly)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65038 on: December 12, 2020, 11:49:15 pm »
Wishlist for 2021:

Brook v Khan

Offline Fordy

• Κασσάνδρα. ITK (rubs bridge of nose knowingly)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65039 on: December 12, 2020, 11:50:05 pm »
[Fordy] Kell Brook v Amir Khan [/Fordy] ;D

;D

You know me too well. I have just added this before seeing your post.