Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
4-0 to the reds
Song anyone?

This isn't Rotterdam or anywhere it's Liverpool not Rome, but everywhere that Arne goes he doesn't need a comb. Doesn't need a comb.

;D

I find all.these comments about his lack of hair pretty weird and sort of discriminatory, but that made me lol!
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: New Kit thread
« Last post by JasonF on Today at 12:30:02 pm »
A few more pics here:

Liverpool FC Forum / Re: Mohamed Salah - Best in the World *
« Last post by **** The Pain Away. on Today at 12:29:26 pm »
Always be a legend, but no one can beat ageing. If we can get anything like the 100m+ from Saudi we should go for Musiala.

Agree.
Perhaps I'm paranoid, but I can't help but feel that Arsenal winning the league this year would "soften" the prosecution somewhat. Whereas City pipping Arsenal again (preferably on the final day) would worsen the stench of their cheating and force the PL to ensure that the charges stick. For that reason, I hope Arsenal lose out by the smallest margin possible. There's also the fact that I'm unashamedly begrudging, and want all of our rivals to experience the sense of injustice that we had to endure

I said pretty much the same last season, Arsenal winning allows the narrative that anyone can compete, not just us, whereas if Arsenal lost out, the London media might actually kick off about it.
I know you've posted about it for a while, so it's definitely not a knock on you, but I feel like a lot of Arsenal fans are only now finally mentioning 115 charges a lot and questioning the integrity of it all. I mean, it's better than being alone with it like we were for years, but it would've been nice if other fanbases were calling it out before now.

Unfortunately, until Man United launch a credible title challenge and get narrowly beaten by the cheats, I feel like there'll never be enough traction. And let's face it, that looks a mile off.

It was Wenger who first called it out when Mansoor took over and he got called whinger by everyone, would’ve been nice had he got some support then, that was probably the time to make a stand, feels like horse has bolted now.
Slot out!
Fuck me, didn't realise it was the Manc cheating c*nt refereeing.

Fuck off.
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: Darwin Núñez (Darwin Gabriel Núñez Ribeiro)
« Last post by harryc on Today at 12:26:20 pm »
There’s an interesting thread from 2 years ago (before we signed him) going around right now where someone did analysis on Darwin and pretty much all the flaws mentioned back then are applicable today. It’s mad how accurate it ended up being. Thread here: https://x.com/taistofcb/status/1514983927059996681?s=46

😳
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10