Author Topic: Liverpool are shite.  (Read 230380 times)

Offline Jagdip

• former Lunatic
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Liverpool are shite.
« Reply #160 on: October 8, 2008, 11:18:51 pm »
i'll eat veg.

reminds me of the time someone said they would eat their own dick on rawk

Offline E2K

• A seriously talented
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #161 on: October 8, 2008, 11:36:58 pm »
Eamon Dunphy is always a good source of bad vibes. Our win over the Mancs was a fluke, Gerrard is a nothing player, and his performance (which I didn't see) after the PSV game was such that a West Brom-supporting mate at work (who is also a Man. Utd sympathiser) was moved to call him "a clown."

The Sky tossers, Andy Gray, Paul Merson, Matt Le Tissier . . . . . they're a whole other thread . . . . .
Twitter: @e2klassic
Blog: theredstar.home.blog

Offline kingkenny79

• Kopite
  • King Kenneth Mathieson Dalglish, King Of Liverpool
« Reply #162 on: October 8, 2008, 11:43:43 pm »
In the old glory days, our first achievement target, to secure UEFA cup berth soonest posible.
Thats y we dominate League Cup.
After securing the UEFA cup spot, either by points in the league/League Cup victory.
Then our nex target would be securing the 1st spot as soon as possible, so that we can concentrate on FA Cup or European Cup.

Of coz, it would be better if we say, lets concentrate on the next game, & worry for the latter, later. But in truth, to achieve those achievement, we must take every game at one time also.

Alas, nowadays, we should more or less copy the good old days target but with modification.

1. Secure UEFA Cup places soonest possible
2. Secure 4th place in the league soonest possible
3. Secure 2nd spot in the league soonest possible
4. Secure 1st spot in the league soonest possible
5. Then Champions League/FA CUP victory

A Pround Citizen of Kingdom Of Liverpool, Hail King Kenny, Long Live The King.

Offline rogermoore

• rush hour bus shuffler
  • Legacy Fan
  • Fancy a game you non-bamboo eating gimp?
« Reply #163 on: October 9, 2008, 12:31:32 am »
We are only scoring in the 2nd half and keep having to come from behind. If the game was 45mins long, we would be fighting relegation.

We will be caught out at some point, and this will cost us 4th place.

Like the way you are thinking but also love how we are developing.  For far too long we have had really poor starts under Rafa but all of a sudden we are enjoying our best start in years.  The problem amongst a couple is that unlike previous seasons we are doing the business over the ninety by getting the points as before we had to get to Christmas before we enjoyed any semblance of consistency.  Rafa used to prepare us for the run in and run the risk of us being too far behind by the time we broke into a sprint.  Yet now we have coming out the blokes at a fair old pace.  Can we keep it up until May?  I fucking hope so.  The thing that amuses me is that we have performed poorly over the first 45 minutes.  Out of all the goals we have scored in the league only one has come in the first half.  That is an astounding statistic.  So although the points pile on Rafa it seems has set a team up that will start slow during the first 45 and then pick up pace over the consequent second forty five.  Come Christmas we will be doing the business over the full 90 but hopefully will still be in the position we are in.  Our second half of the season has always seen us picking up more points than anybody else (or thereabouts). 

Would he actually do that on purpose?

My other worry is that we are still not scoring enough yet this season we are also conceding too many.  This of course goes back to the same bugbear the majority of us share and have shared for the past 4 seasons: CREA"FUCKING CUNTING"TIVITY.

Offline shanklyboy

• OCB Enforcer.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #164 on: October 9, 2008, 12:38:57 am »
Like the way you are thinking but also love how we are developing.  For far too long we have had really poor starts under Rafa but all of a sudden we are enjoying our best start in years.  The problem amongst a couple is that unlike previous seasons we are doing the business over the ninety by getting the points as before we had to get to Christmas before we enjoyed any semblance of consistency.  Rafa used to prepare us for the run in and run the risk of us being too far behind by the time we broke into a sprint.  Yet now we have coming out the blokes at a fair old pace.  Can we keep it up until May?  I fucking hope so.  The thing that amuses me is that we have performed poorly over the first 45 minutes.  Out of all the goals we have scored in the league only one has come in the first half.  That is an astounding statistic.  So although the points pile on Rafa it seems has set a team up that will start slow during the first 45 and then pick up pace over the consequent second forty five.  Come Christmas we will be doing the business over the full 90 but hopefully will still be in the position we are in.  Our second half of the season has always seen us picking up more points than anybody else (or thereabouts). 

Would he actually do that on purpose?

My other worry is that we are still not scoring enough yet this season we are also conceding too many.  This of course goes back to the same bugbear the majority of us share and have shared for the past 4 seasons: CREA"FUCKING CUNTING"TIVITY.

See that thing flying over your head mate.....it's called a whoooooosh.
The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate, contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and unrealistic.

John F. Kennedy.
www.savelfc.org

Offline Ozzy_Red

• about Sharon in OK magazine again.. Not the sharpest shrimp on the barbie but probably the most irritating
  • Legacy Fan
  • A pig. In a cage. On antibiotics
« Reply #165 on: October 9, 2008, 01:26:44 am »
Fantastic! :D

Mate of mine is a huge Arsenal fan and he can't stand Merson. How the fuck he gets a job talking about football on Sky is beyond me, he probably can't even remember his career. His knowledge of football was finely showpieced in his spell as manager of Walsall.
He's almost as a big a twat as that fat Manc c*nt from the mail, Steve Curry. Though the biggest c*nt of all has to be that Liverpool hating, lying scumbag Rob Beasley.

Don't want to get over excited by things because I don't think we quite have a title winning team yet. Hope i'm wrong because the look on the faces' of the aforementioned Merson, Curry and Beasley would be priceless!

Could also rename it the "What will Andy Gray say next?" thread.
Rarfer out! Go the Liverpool Reds Football Franchise!

Wanker : Manchester United fan. Follower of Manchester United. Denzien of Manchester. More likely to know more about white dog poo than football.

Offline Ozzy_Red

• about Sharon in OK magazine again.. Not the sharpest shrimp on the barbie but probably the most irritating
  • Legacy Fan
  • A pig. In a cage. On antibiotics
« Reply #166 on: October 9, 2008, 01:37:32 am »
And what is Dirk Kuyt doing on the wings, he offers no width. Liverpool shouldn't have signed Robbie Keane, 20 million pounds of waste. The should have got a genuine Right winger, even though Manchester don't usually play with one, but they are perfect and can do no wrong.

Zonal Marking isn't effective in the Premier League and when you draw to teams like Stoke and Aston Villa you can't win the league. Manchester United and Man City were robbed of victories by poor refereeing and when Rafa starts Rotating Torres and Gerrard (liverpool's only two good players) they will lose games and scrape second. Rafa can't keep living of Gerrard winning the CL and FA Cup anymore. I hear Joe Kinnear will be available soon.
Rarfer out! Go the Liverpool Reds Football Franchise!

Wanker : Manchester United fan. Follower of Manchester United. Denzien of Manchester. More likely to know more about white dog poo than football.

Offline fishmyman

• Kopite
  • Enter funny or inspirational message here
« Reply #167 on: October 9, 2008, 01:39:59 am »
to be fair we have scraped through against some crap competition, some people say its the sign of a winnign mentality i think its just blind luck,

Offline Slave

• shit joker - shit vicki vale too
  • Legacy Fan
  • Mmm, angel cake.
« Reply #168 on: October 9, 2008, 03:36:25 am »
Reina - Shite on crosses and he can't catch a ball, you don't have to punch it every fucking time you know.

Arbeloa - Slow. Lightweight. Can't shoot. Can't cross. Can't tackle. No good in the air. No good on the ground. No good.

Carragher - Overrated, he wouldn't be anywhere near the first team if he wasn't Scouse. He's slow. He can't pass and as soon as he passes the halfway line his vertigo comes back.

Skrtel - Always diving into tackles and giving away needless fouls. Not particularly good in the air. Needed fucking oxygen for a tear, pussy.

Agger - Permanently injured due to a life threatening broken toe. Nice tattoos though, I'm sure they don't hide junkie track marks.

Degen - He's actually very good...at crosswords so I've heard, Christ knows what he's like at football, malingering c*nt.

Dossena - Quite likes his pies.

Aurelio - Has body issues. Can't eat for fear of a muscle strain.

Hyypia - Past it. A liability. He's slower than an OAP on smack.

Alonso - Has a morbid fear of the opposition half. Continually loses possession in dangerous areas. A poor man's Gareth Barry. No assist for over a decade now.

Mascherano - .18 fucking million what? About as good as Sissoko at everything bar passing and shooting.

Gerrard - The best all-round player in the world. He can shoot, pass the ball forty yards, tackle, he's strong, quick, direct and incisive. Time and again he has carried the Liverpool team on his broad shoulders and dug them out of a hole - An extract from Gerrard's fifth autobiography. Learn some tactical awareness and while your at it learn to pass the ball to a teammate you egotistical twat.

Kuyt - He once, almost, showed a bit of skill...accidentally. He has the heart and lungs of an elephant but unfortunately he has the guile and technique of one as well. He's fucking useless.

Riera - Take your time getting to the byline you slow, ugly c*nt, oh and when you get there make sure you slice it uncontrollably for a goal kick. Not good enough for Man City, fits in well here.

Benayoun - The ball seems to be stuck to his foot by a piece of string, which presumably is why he can never get rid of the fucking thing. How many times do you want to beat your man? pass it or shoot FFS.

Babel - He struggles to control the ball and if miraculously it does stick, he struggles to know what to do with it. He's dim witted and bone idle. Good rapper though...twat.

Keane - He's been a revelation since he arrived. Before he came I thought that he could...you know...play football. Fuck me that was money well spent. Still he's progressed from missing the ball completely to just skewing it wildly, so give it a season or two and we could have the Irish Ronnie Rosenthal on our hands.

Torres - Fuck it I'm not going there. He's class, even if he is a tiny little bit girly.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2008, 05:04:58 pm by Dodgydon »
It is most odd.

Offline RedRush

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #169 on: October 9, 2008, 03:43:13 am »
Basically, it's obvious isn't it?

We don't have Petr Cech in goal.
We don't have Bosingwa, Ferdinand, Terry, Evra in defense.
We don't have Pennant, Carrick, Lampard, Ronaldo in midfield.
We don't have Rooney,Drogba in attack.

We've bought the wrong players.

Offline RedRush

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #170 on: October 9, 2008, 03:48:21 am »
Benayoun - The ball seems to be stuck to his foot by a piece of string, which presumably is why he can never get rid of the fucking thing. How many times do you want to beat your man? pass it or shoot FFS.

You're so right. I have seen him beat 4 or 5 defenders, get himself in a position to shoot but what does he do? Turns around so that he can go past the 4 or 5 defenders again!

Offline tHe^CuLpRit

• Legacy Fan
  • just another Malaysian Red
« Reply #171 on: October 9, 2008, 05:25:40 am »
The left side is in shambles and that will be our undoing this season. Losing CL-winning defender Traore, Australian legend Kewell and France's finest young player Le Tallec is Rafa's biggest mistake. I mean, Riera? C'mon......
As Shankly once said form is temporary, being shite is permanent.

Offline St Skrtel

• Kopite
  • Skrtel doesn't smile?
« Reply #172 on: October 9, 2008, 05:58:06 am »
Mascherano cannot organize attack
Alonso cannot defense well
Torres cannot tackle
Kuyt cannot run faster than Ronaldo
Riera looks not handsome enough
Agger cannot shoot with right foot
Carra cannot organize attack immediately after he gets the ball
Reina cannot have hair
Skrtel cannot smile
Babel cannot sing, he can only rap
Gerrard cannot...whatsever

Liverpool are shite

Online jckliew

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #173 on: October 9, 2008, 06:45:37 am »
Shite is relative. We are only a bit shite-r than Crapski. the rest of the leagues REALLY shite!
My 12yr old son asked me: Is Blackburn a Racist name?

Offline Aggie Red

• Main Stander
« Reply #174 on: October 9, 2008, 07:09:44 am »
Our main striker can't score at home.
“Not in right frame of mind to play”? What mind be this? Frame 1: Run at ball. Frame 2: slide tackle. Frame 3: Swear at ref. No further frame. And if missis don’t like it in Libpole, buy another one. Simples.

Offline Callum

• Kemlynite
« Reply #175 on: October 9, 2008, 07:13:48 am »
Skrtel cannot smile

I seen him smile just after he stuck his foot right in the back of Jo at the weekend.

other than that he is shite at long throw in's.
Monster

Xbox Live GGggrrrr

Offline Suspect Package.

• Legacy Fan
  • Wingers? ....wait, we do have wingers now?
« Reply #176 on: October 9, 2008, 07:15:21 am »
Our main striker can't score at home.

Last season he didn't score much away.

I think he's taken a leaf from Rafa, he's rotating to confuse the opposition.

Why's he waiting till next season to do both? Showboating says I, sack him.
I'm really hoping Sturridge busts out the wacky dip when he scores.

Offline Fanxxxxtastic

• Will be very sadly missed on RAWK and elsewhere.
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm a proud cyber terrorist!
« Reply #177 on: October 9, 2008, 07:34:36 am »
http://twitter.com/Fanxxxxtastic

"A big heart has space for everyone" - Rafa Benitez

Smash the cull!  Smash the BNP!

Offline Jagdip

• former Lunatic
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #178 on: October 9, 2008, 08:11:42 am »

:lmao

Offline dannymc

• Wannabee RAWK dogger
  • Legacy Fan
  • Any spares
« Reply #179 on: October 9, 2008, 08:14:20 am »
If he scores more goals than Torres this season ill change me name to Carol.

Offline St Skrtel

• Kopite
  • Skrtel doesn't smile?
« Reply #180 on: October 9, 2008, 08:32:39 am »
Only shite team would loan out Voronin. Such a classy forward who can score higher quality goals than Torres. Have you watch his latest goal? Billiant.

Offline tHe^CuLpRit

• Legacy Fan
  • just another Malaysian Red
« Reply #181 on: October 9, 2008, 09:07:07 am »

Offline Xabinator

• Legacy Fan
  • We will go to Paris.....we may even go to France
« Reply #182 on: October 9, 2008, 09:37:44 am »
We seriously need to send the ponce Torres with his skinny, girly arms back to Hungaria or wherever he's from before his shitefulness rubs off on the rest of the squad and costs us a run at the league. Plus he's got too many freckles.

Kuyt needs to get off his fat lazy arse and actual work for the cause, wouldn't work in an iron lung that prick. Can't keep relying on your good looks to get you places, Derek.

Voronin.........how the fuck are you meant to score in front of the Kop when you live in fucking Germany???

Benayoun.....stop getting bowl cuts.

Skrtel........get off the icypoles mate or at least change colour - your lips are too red. Actually, second thoughts pal............you just carry on doing whatever you please.

Robbie Keane.......get off the guiness and grow a moustache. You can't bang 'em in Rushie style without a moustache.

Djimi Traore......good work mate, you just stay right where you are. (in Rennes)

Me............get off the fucking drugs and get back to work!!! They're paying you for this!!
« Last Edit: October 9, 2008, 09:42:21 am by Xabinator »
"Sir, I may be an idiot but there is one thing that I am not - and that, sir, is an idiot" Peter Griffin

Offline Tom-O

• Main Stander
« Reply #183 on: October 9, 2008, 01:36:53 pm »
Alonso's too slow... (looks like Ranieri's joined in)!

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11854_4266548,00.html

Offline freedom

• Legacy Fan
  • ♥ You'll never walk alone ♥
« Reply #184 on: October 9, 2008, 01:44:28 pm »

and Torres is fat ..
Bill Shankly: " A lot of football success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are. "

¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸.¤*¨¨*¤.
\¸.¤ LIVERPOOL¤*¨*¤.
.\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸.¤*¨¨*¤.
..\
☻/
.▌
/ \

Offline Crazy horse rocks!

• Anny Roader
« Reply #185 on: October 9, 2008, 01:53:21 pm »

Great

Voronin.........how the fuck are you meant to score in front of the Kop when you live in fucking Germany???

Made me laugh.
We go again.

Offline Huytonian

• Kopite
« Reply #186 on: October 9, 2008, 06:46:48 pm »
 :D

Am liking this thread!
We’re not English. We’re SCOUSE.

Offline Indian Red

• Legacy Fan
  • Me gran played a blinder that night
« Reply #187 on: October 9, 2008, 07:29:08 pm »
Sammy Lee should never have been brought back. I mean seriously the guy sucked at Bolton`s top job, what made Rafa think he was good enough for Liverpool`s top but one job. All he does is scream deliriously on he sidelines when we score. If mancs had equalised then he`d have been made to look like a fool much like adebayor and his stupid dance last season.
Sammy Lee needs to cut hie celebrations out and go back to bol-fucking-ton. Not good enough for us.
My 6 word memoir: Got me education from the Kop

Offline mulholland

• Main Stander
« Reply #188 on: October 9, 2008, 08:16:25 pm »
liverpool are fucking shite and our fans are shite too
the horses are on the track

Offline vader90

• Legacy Fan
  • The eternal optimist - Everything happens for good
« Reply #189 on: October 9, 2008, 08:19:27 pm »
Set pieces will be our downfall this season.
Roll up, roll up for the Liverpool FC circus, in town every fucking week.

Offline Indian Red

• Legacy Fan
  • Me gran played a blinder that night
« Reply #190 on: October 9, 2008, 08:22:13 pm »
liverpool are fucking shite and our fans are shite too

Liverpool may be shite but our fans certainly aint. Look at this thread. If fans were shite and fickle they`d fuck off but we are doing  great job of trying to find out whats wrong with our club. I am hoping the mods can compile our input and email them to roffa. We may be shite now, but with hard work we`ll soon be less shite.
My 6 word memoir: Got me education from the Kop

Offline Terry de Niro

• Cellar dweller fella, ya know
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Are you talkin' to me or chewin' a brick?
« Reply #191 on: October 9, 2008, 08:31:09 pm »
email them to roffa. .
Who the fuck is roffa?

I'm looking forward to the International break, as our players will mix with far superior players than we have at our club, and Steven Gerrard will be able to sample the sound of real passionate fans when he puts on his Ingurland shirt on Saturday.

Offline Ecuared

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #192 on: October 9, 2008, 09:14:35 pm »
Can´t believe we spent 20 mil on keane, when that money could have been better spent on Kaka, Villa, or Aguero.
“He was a very good customer. He was just the three bottles of semi-skimmed. They didn’t have to be placed zonally on his step or anything. He was happy to have a chat and he would always look after you at Christmas.”

Offline Pilchard

• Kopite
  • Bring back the 'friendly' derbies
« Reply #193 on: October 9, 2008, 09:16:24 pm »
We need the Yak

And Titus Bramble.

NOW!

We are sitting second in the league. that is unacceptable at this stage of the season. In the 80s we would have the league won by now and be taking on the Windies at cricket. And win, before Souness scored the winning touchdown in the Superbowl.  Wasnt Neil Armstrong on our books before he had that training ground bust up with Stephen Hawkins? Nasty do. Anyway, where are the future astronauts at the academy now. Exactly. We have gone backwards.

The quicker Keegan takes over the better.
Scouse Separatist

Offline zabadoh

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Walk on with hope in your heart
« Reply #194 on: October 9, 2008, 09:50:31 pm »
Held to a draw by Stoke, playing strikers on the wing, can't score from set pieces, and even our Academy players are deserting in droves.

Forget 4th place!  I'd be happy to avoid relegation.

Rafa OUT! 

p.s.  I hear that Fat Sam's available...
“It's impossible,” said Pride.  “It's risky,” said Experience.  “It's pointless,” said Reason.

“Give it a try,” whispered the Heart. - Ken-Obi

Offline No666

• Married to Macca.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #195 on: October 9, 2008, 10:07:17 pm »
Steven Gerrard will be able to sample the sound of real passionate fans when he puts on his Ingurland shirt on Saturday.

& play alongside a truly great midfielder like Fat Frank Lampard, who may teach him how to toe-poke in a few dodgy goals instead of those bloody piledrivers and curling volleys he keeps trying.

Offline mulholland

• Main Stander
« Reply #196 on: October 9, 2008, 10:08:22 pm »
Who the fuck is roffa?

I'm looking forward to the International break, as our players will mix with far superior players than we have at our club, and Steven Gerrard will be able to sample the sound of real passionate fans when he puts on his Ingurland shirt on Saturday.

Got roffa t-shirt, no?
the horses are on the track

Offline Snoopy29

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #197 on: October 9, 2008, 10:19:25 pm »
Will someone shoot this fool.
will someone get this dipstick out, seriously....off all the nerve..

Liverpool will get better, just you wait, torres is finally scoring goals...our next opponents are good, slighlty like pompey,  this will be a good test..
“I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us!” “For a player to be good enough to play for Liverpool, he must be prepared to run through a brick wall for me then come out fighting on the other side."

(Bill Shankly)

Offline Terry de Niro

• Cellar dweller fella, ya know
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Are you talkin' to me or chewin' a brick?
« Reply #198 on: October 9, 2008, 10:30:02 pm »
Liverpool will get better, just you wait, torres is finally scoring goals...our next opponents are good, slighlty like pompey,  this will be a good test..
I have it on good authority that Torres is playing in goal against Wigan.

Offline west_london_red

• Knows his stuff - pull the udder one! RAWK's Dairy Queen.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • watching me? but whose watching you watching me?
« Reply #199 on: October 9, 2008, 10:42:05 pm »
& play alongside a truly great midfielder like Fat Frank Lampard, who may teach him how to toe-poke in a few dodgy goals instead of those bloody piledrivers and curling volleys he keeps trying.

Lampard could also teach Gerrard how to take corners and also how to score off a defenders arse.
Thinking is overrated.
The mind is a tool, it's not meant to be used that much.
Rest, love, observe. Laugh.