Author Topic: What's your bold predictions for the next season?  (Read 150700 times)

Offline PoetryInMotion

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
Re: What's your bold predictions for the next season?
« Reply #240 on: June 6, 2019, 10:57:18 am »
The first 3 months of the season are key. If we drop somewhere around 5-7 points or less by November we'll win the league.

We only dropped 6 points at the end of December (not even November), before we lost to Man City in January in the recent season.

The target should be to match that in the 1st half and then better our 2nd half of the season, when we lost 11 points. Easier said than done, but going into each game expecting to win and finding solutions in game, will help.

Offline rafas red brigade

• Anny Roader
« Reply #241 on: June 7, 2019, 09:57:57 am »
We do the double over City and beat them to the league by 7 or 8 points. Far enough ahead that it looks really comfortable, but close enough that if we had lost both matches against them, they'd have beaten us to the title.

Champions League semi final at least. We get Real in the group and exchange wins but other than that we romp through to the knockouts. We meet Real again in the quarters and smash them. We get drawn against traditional European 'giants' in every round, but we keep pulling through as they're all in 'transition seasons'.

January is absolutely shite for us because of the disruption and fixture congestion caused by the Club World Cup in December. City pull level or go ahead of us at this point but we have games in hand. We eventually pull back ahead of them as they focus all of their attention onto the Champions League. They get absolutely mullered by Barcelona at some point along the way.

Chelsea struggle in the race for 6th. So do United. One of them makes it, the other falls to 7th. Wolves break into the top 6 by a point.

All in all...

League - Winners, 90-94 points
FA Cup - 4th Round
League Cup - Winners
Champions League - Semis or better
Community Shield - Win 2-1
UEFA Super Cup - Win 3-1
Club World Cup - Winners

Ballon D'Or - Van Dijk
League top scorer - Salah - 27 goals
YPOTY - Trent
POTY - Van Dijk
« Last Edit: June 7, 2019, 10:05:49 am by rafas red brigade »

Offline Number 7

• Gegenpresser
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • And the sweet silver song of a lark..
« Reply #242 on: July 29, 2019, 04:59:08 pm »
Bold prediction is that we finally win the league because City throw too much into the CL in April/May, and we get knocked out early.

League - Winners (90 points)
Champions League - QF
FA Cup - 5th Round
League Cup - QF
Community Shield - Winners
UEFA Super Cup - Winners
FIFA Club World Cup - Winners
YWNA

Online dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #243 on: July 29, 2019, 04:59:47 pm »
Bold prediction is that we finally win the league because City throw too much into the CL in April/May, and we get knocked out early.

League - Winners (90 points)
Champions League - QF
FA Cup - 5th Round
League Cup - QF
Community Shield - Winners
UEFA Super Cup - Winners

Would take that!

Offline Jon2lfc

• Legacy Fan
  • It's a blessing to be a Red :)
« Reply #244 on: July 29, 2019, 05:26:58 pm »
Win the title

At least the semis in the CL

But I reckon we can win both

And a better run in the domestic cups, seeing as we have a squad that's going places..

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #245 on: July 29, 2019, 05:33:47 pm »
We win something.

Online deano2727

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #246 on: July 29, 2019, 05:38:43 pm »
League - Runners up on around 87 points.
Champions League - QF
FA Cup - Winners
League Cup - Semi finals
Community Shield - Runners up
UEFA Super Cup - Winners

I think we will have a slower season than last season, despite ending second with a decent points total. I reckon we will win the FA cup though, which would be nice - its been a while. We will beat Chelsea in the super cup and will go on to be crowned world club champions in December. We will fall short of expectations in the CL and get put out in the QF by one of the top 5 sides.

All in all, it will be an acceptable season with a few trophies at the end of it. I don't think we will bring the league or CL back this season though. Whatever happens, we will challenge.

Offline Jookie

• Ruptures, then repairs the tears
  • Legacy Fan
  • Muted Al 666's posts for my own sanity
« Reply #247 on: July 29, 2019, 05:43:47 pm »
1. Only 1 team will get over 90 points in the league

2. Henderson plays more games as No6 than a No8

3. Lovren ends the season as 1st choice centre back alongside VvD

4. Wijnaldum starts most league games as our left forward in a 4-3-3 formation

5. Lallana makes over 20 starts across all comps

6. Hoever ends the season as back up right back to TAA. Gets more than 5 starts across the season
I think Jookie might just be the best fisherman on this thread.

Offline Djimi Smicer34

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #248 on: July 29, 2019, 05:55:56 pm »
Harvey Elliott will get first-team minutes and impress enough that he’ll be a permanent part of our plans in 12 months; he’s a similar level of prospect as Sterling was at that age so I’m hopeful he’ll follow that kind of trajectory.

Brewster and Hoever will fulfill their own potential and become regular first-team options.

Keita will show he’s one of the outstanding talents in the PL.

Offline Crimson

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #249 on: July 29, 2019, 06:01:28 pm »
Brewster will blossom as the second coming of Fowler , surpassing even Beans as one of the young players of the season.

Liverpool to win at least one major trophy.

Everton to win the transfer window.
I have no idea what I’m taking about

Offline Garnier

• Legacy Fan
  • thought Brendan could tame Balotelli
« Reply #250 on: July 30, 2019, 04:02:30 am »
PL - Top 4
Club World Cup - Winners
Super Cup - Runners-up
Community Shield - Runners-up
UCL - SF's
League Cup - Fourth round
Fa Cup - Fourth Round

We'll start the season racking up points, but not playing particularly great football
Naby Keita's injury troubles will keep restricting his playing minutes
No club will manage to keep pace with Manchester City (see 2017/18 season)
Fabinho will be player of the season.
We'll sign someone in the January Transfer Window.
The change is cast

Offline Bolrick

• :1,$s?olr?aldr?g
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #251 on: July 30, 2019, 05:20:00 am »
After the highs of last season, this one will be a "market correction" for us.

PL - 3rd
Club World Cup - Winners
Super Cup - Winner
UCL - QF's
Fa Cup - Fourth Round
Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist

Online ScouserAtHeart

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pissing Manc "fans" off since 1999.
« Reply #252 on: July 30, 2019, 05:49:41 am »
We'll finish with 80-85 points and finish 2nd/3rd
Win the Super Cup and CWC
We'll go out in the Round of 16 in the Champions League
Win one of the domestic cups

It'll be a comparatively meh season after the excited ones the past couple years
"Jürgen Klopp is bringing Liverpool's 'fuck you' back. And I can't wait."

Offline Redcap

• Legacy Fan
  • You wrote a bad song Petey!
« Reply #253 on: July 30, 2019, 05:58:00 am »
I predict we'll win the CL again and finish maybe 4th in the league.

Call me an optimist.

Offline PhaseOfPlay

• Well red.Tom Jones Lover. AKA Debbie McGee. Apparently.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Under 7s Coaching Manual Owner.
« Reply #254 on: July 30, 2019, 06:06:01 am »
Having previously predicted a league and cup double, I think now having seen the preseason games that we might actually be in danger of ending up in a fight for 4th place (unless we buy a first team player or two before the window shuts).

It's one thing to be fatigued due to the training sessions before the preseason games, but we've been making fundamental mistakes under real pressure from almost the first minute of games, and that leads me to worry that we might have a so-so first ten games which will put us off the pace, and we'll spend the rest of the season catching up. Our main attackers and goalkeeper are only beginning their pre-season, and it will take a few weeks for everyone to get up to speed and on the same level, and we seem to be struggling to keep the ball out of the net. Hopefully we'll flip the switch in time for the season, but a bad run in the first 10 games will hamstring us, although the winter break might actually be something that's been playing into Klopp's planning, so it remains to be seen.

First five games will let us know whether the pre-season defensive issues were because of the training plan and focus, or if it's something that our staggered returning starters has affected.
Better looking than Samie.

Offline ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #255 on: July 30, 2019, 06:07:12 am »
PL - Top 4
Club World Cup - Winners
Super Cup - Runners-up
UCL - QF's
Fa Cup - Fifth Round

Judging by pre season it’s going to be a difficult season, a slow start is gonna see us suffer. We should win at least one of the trophies on offer

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #256 on: July 30, 2019, 07:55:48 am »
I dont get the pessimism of the last several posts. Finishing 4th and just targeting top 4? Finishing 4th would be a big underachievement.

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #257 on: July 30, 2019, 07:57:47 am »
PL - Top 4
Club World Cup - Winners
Super Cup - Runners-up
UCL - QF's
Fa Cup - Fifth Round

Judging by pre season it’s going to be a difficult season, a slow start is gonna see us suffer. We should win at least one of the trophies on offer

After the highs of last season, this one will be a "market correction" for us.

PL - 3rd
Club World Cup - Winners
Super Cup - Winner
UCL - QF's
Fa Cup - Fourth Round
PL - Top 4
Club World Cup - Winners
Super Cup - Runners-up
UCL - SF's
Fa Cup - Fourth Round

We'll start the season racking up points, but not playing particularly great football
Naby Keita's injury troubles will keep restricting his playing minutes
No club will manage to keep pace with Manchester City (see 2017/18 season)
Fabinho will be player of the season.
We'll sign someone in the January Transfer Window.

Those are all crap seasons.

What is a ‘market correction’ for us? Are you saying Spurs, Chelsea, Utd or Arsenal are better than us?

Offline PhaseOfPlay

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #258 on: July 30, 2019, 08:10:24 am »
I dont get the pessimism of the last several posts. Finishing 4th and just targeting top 4? Finishing 4th would be a big underachievement.

It would. But there are certain things that have to happen to win a league championship, and right now, we don't look like we're in a good spot to do those things. Playing catch-up is not an undoable achievement, but it makes winning a league quite difficult.

Offline killer-heels

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #259 on: July 30, 2019, 08:13:02 am »
It would. But there are certain things that have to happen to win a league championship, and right now, we don't look like we're in a good spot to do those things. Playing catch-up is not an undoable achievement, but it makes winning a league quite difficult.

Yes I get that and I get us finishing second. But no way finishing 3rd let alone 4th. Unless we won a CL finishing 3rd or 4th would be massively poor considering we have a side that contains players like Alisson, Robertson, Van Dijk, Mane, Fabinho, Salah.

These are some of if not the best players in their position in the league whilst off the back of an amazing season last year. If they so drastically lost their levels then I would question their mentality.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2019, 08:19:06 am by a treeless whopper »

Online ScouserAtHeart

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pissing Manc "fans" off since 1999.
« Reply #260 on: July 30, 2019, 08:18:31 am »
Having previously predicted a league and cup double, I think now having seen the preseason games that we might actually be in danger of ending up in a fight for 4th place (unless we buy a first team player or two before the window shuts).

It's one thing to be fatigued due to the training sessions before the preseason games, but we've been making fundamental mistakes under real pressure from almost the first minute of games, and that leads me to worry that we might have a so-so first ten games which will put us off the pace, and we'll spend the rest of the season catching up. Our main attackers and goalkeeper are only beginning their pre-season, and it will take a few weeks for everyone to get up to speed and on the same level, and we seem to be struggling to keep the ball out of the net. Hopefully we'll flip the switch in time for the season, but a bad run in the first 10 games will hamstring us, although the winter break might actually be something that's been playing into Klopp's planning, so it remains to be seen.

First five games will let us know whether the pre-season defensive issues were because of the training plan and focus, or if it's something that our staggered returning starters has affected.

I was hoping I was being dramatic and overreacting but fuck off, if YOU'RE pessimistic as well, we're screwed :D
"Jürgen Klopp is bringing Liverpool's 'fuck you' back. And I can't wait."

Offline wige

• wiggy-woo!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #261 on: July 30, 2019, 08:19:47 am »
Will do expectations vs predicitions.

Expectations:

Top 3 finish.
CL quarters.
CWC winners
FA Cup - quarters
LC - quarters
Supercup - meh.

Less than 30 conceded.
More than 75 scored.

Predicitions:

2nd in league. Sorry, but even if we signed Mbappe, a LB and an AM that everyone wants I'd still have City down as favourites. Ridiculously balanced squad, incredible players. Experienced, young, one of best managers in the world. Been there and done ~100 point seasons twice, back to back.

CL, I think we'll go very close again. Tight semi final exit maybe but I think we'll make the final. This team over two legs is a beast and Anfield speaks for itself. City will need to be taken care of in this competition too.

Think we'll win the CWC comfortably. Not sure on supercup but at same time I literally don't care. Wouldn't swap a Premier league goal for that trophy.

Domestic cups, always depend on draws and expecially for the FA Cup, player fitness and availability after the most intense period of the season. Any sort of reasonable first round draws and I think we'll go deep. Will say we win one and get to quarters in the other.

General stuff:

We'll hit 88-93 points.
Keita has a superb season.
Ox plays ~40 games.
Brewster gets 10-15 in all comps. Going at about 1 in 2.

Hopes:

Obviously, that I'm wrong and we win everything!

Mainly though that the home crowd retains the composure and calmness that was the norm towards the end of the season, regardless of early form and results. There's the beginnings of discontent being shown, quite unbelievably, that remind me of the angst that grew with Rafa.

Online Magix

• Partial to Tarts
  • Legacy Fan
  • Just 5 points away
« Reply #262 on: July 30, 2019, 08:29:54 am »

Klopp has said as much and that a flip will be switched 'we'll be a different animal'. How do think such a flip can be switched, when our players are out of sync because of the staggered preseason? Through sheer man-managerial prowess and/or being cleverer tactically?

Offline Snusmumriken

• Kopite
  • Don't believe everything you think
« Reply #263 on: July 30, 2019, 08:42:59 am »
League - 3rd (82 points or so)
Champions League - Round of 16 / QF
FA Cup - Winners
League Cup - QF
Community Shield - 2nd
UEFA Super Cup - Winners

A slow start to the season due to a disjointed pre-season for many of our key players will leave us playing catch-up. Things will look better after a while but after december a rough schedule will see us hit by fatigue and some injuries which will see us crash out of Champions League. The FA Cup trophy will make sure we keep winning things though!
« Last Edit: July 30, 2019, 08:46:16 am by Snusmumriken »

Offline lamonti

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #264 on: July 30, 2019, 08:47:53 am »
Would be astonished if we get 97 points again. I don't think we were "lucky" per se, but I think we won an awful lot of matches by the minimum and spread the excellence out over the entire season, the chase towards the end where it was win or die underlines how much a title chase adds to your points total. I think we were also shrewd or fortunate to get all of our worst performances of the season out of the way in expendable games: away matches in the CL group stage, none of which we played well in, while keeping the home fires burning.

In reality, 97 points and the CL in the fashion it was one is probably up in greatest seasons anyone can have, and I rate it better than City's season last year.

If we get over 90 points again I'd be absolutely delighted. If we get more than 85 frankly I'd likely be extremely satisfied.

I think there's a real widespread complacency amongst Reds fans that seem to think we're starting the season on 80 points and it's really just a matter of seeing how we get on in the games against the other clubs at the top of the table. Gonna have to earn every win the hard way. Every away game is now that team's cup final. Arsenal and United won't be as shit again. VAR will add chaos with its inevitably terrible implementation by the carousel of average refs in the Premier League. Sadio surely will be knackered for a while.

In with some kind of shout of the title in March and in the Champions League QF, World Club Cup and Euro Super Cup in the bag, still in the FA Cup after some piss easy draws and unbeaten at home all season would be great.

Offline killer-heels

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #265 on: July 30, 2019, 09:01:42 am »
Would be astonished if we get 97 points again. I don't think we were "lucky" per se, but I think we won an awful lot of matches by the minimum and spread the excellence out over the entire season, the chase towards the end where it was win or die underlines how much a title chase adds to your points total. I think we were also shrewd or fortunate to get all of our worst performances of the season out of the way in expendable games: away matches in the CL group stage, none of which we played well in, while keeping the home fires burning.

In reality, 97 points and the CL in the fashion it was one is probably up in greatest seasons anyone can have, and I rate it better than City's season last year.

If we get over 90 points again I'd be absolutely delighted. If we get more than 85 frankly I'd likely be extremely satisfied.

I think there's a real widespread complacency amongst Reds fans that seem to think we're starting the season on 80 points and it's really just a matter of seeing how we get on in the games against the other clubs at the top of the table. Gonna have to earn every win the hard way. Every away game is now that team's cup final. Arsenal and United won't be as shit again. VAR will add chaos with its inevitably terrible implementation by the carousel of average refs in the Premier League. Sadio surely will be knackered for a while.

In with some kind of shout of the title in March and in the Champions League QF, World Club Cup and Euro Super Cup in the bag, still in the FA Cup after some piss easy draws and unbeaten at home all season would be great.

At the same time some fans clearly dont realise what we have. We have an amazing side yet ‘market corrections’ clearly means there are 2 other better ones then.

Id love to know which side apart from City is better than us.

Clearly making 2 CL finals in a row was some lucky escape and just the gods of fate giving us a bone.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2019, 09:03:17 am by a treeless whopper »

Offline Scouser-Tommy

• Legacy Fan
  • Allez, Allez, Allez...
« Reply #266 on: July 30, 2019, 09:22:59 am »
PL - 2nd
Club World Cup - Winners
Super Cup - Winners
UCL - Semi-final
League Cup - Quarter-final
FA Cup - Winners

I think we may struggle to keep up the pace with City in the league again personally but hope I'm wrong, however I can see us picking up silverware along the way.

Salah will be top scorer (again).

Online UntouchableLuis

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #267 on: July 30, 2019, 09:24:12 am »
League - 2nd (84 points)
Champions League - semis
FA Cup - semis
League Cup - fifth round.
Community Shield - runners up (lose 2-1)
UEFA Super Cup - Winners (win 2-0)
"IT'S ENDED.....THE EUROPEAN CUP IS RETURNING TO ENGLAND AND TO ANFIELD."

Offline PhaseOfPlay

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #268 on: July 30, 2019, 09:25:10 am »
Yes I get that and I get us finishing second. But no way finishing 3rd let alone 4th. Unless we won a CL finishing 3rd or 4th would be massively poor considering we have a side that contains players like Alisson, Robertson, Van Dijk, Mane, Fabinho, Salah.

These are some of if not the best players in their position in the league whilst off the back of an amazing season last year. If they so drastically lost their levels then I would question their mentality.

I wouldn't. They've been going almost non stop for 2 years under a demanding manager and for their National teams. There's only so much petrol in the mental/physical tank. We need a 4th goalscorer to lighten the load, and a consistent partner for vvd. Plus, history shows Klopp teams having one drop-off season after a period of herculean effort. I think this could be that season for us.

Offline killer-heels

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #269 on: July 30, 2019, 09:37:03 am »
I wouldn't. They've been going almost non stop for 2 years under a demanding manager and for their National teams. There's only so much petrol in the mental/physical tank. We need a 4th goalscorer to lighten the load, and a consistent partner for vvd. Plus, history shows Klopp teams having one drop-off season after a period of herculean effort. I think this could be that season for us.

That history is based on one managerial stint so I don't think there is enough there that suggests it would be the same again. Its hardly like the Mourinho, 3rd season issue.

But also didnt Dortmund come 2nd and get to the CL final after two consecutive league winning seasons?

I agree we need another player to get some goals but not all of those players have been under two years of load. The likes of Alisson, Fabinho, Keita have only been here 1 season.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2019, 09:49:51 am by a treeless whopper »

Offline PhaseOfPlay

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #270 on: July 30, 2019, 09:48:42 am »
That history is based on one managerial stint so I don't think there is enough there that suggests it would be the same again. Its hardly like the Mourinho, 3rd season issue.

I agree we need another player to get some goals but not all of those players have been under two years of load. The likes of Alisson, Fabinho, Keita have only been here 1 season.

It's based on 2 stints. There was a drop off at mainz as well I think.

Those three aren't getting us out goals though. We need to ensure consistency of scoring, and right now we're going to be relying on three players with virtually no rest the past two years.

Offline redbanky

• Anny Roader
« Reply #271 on: July 30, 2019, 09:50:13 am »
In chrono order

Community Shield: Runners up
Super-Cup: Winners
CWC: Winners
League Cup: QF
FA Cup: QF
League: 2nd if lucky, probably 3rd
UCL: SF

Considering some of our top players have played non-stop for the best part of last 12 months and we haven't bought any 1st team players to freshen up the squad, I think it's gonna be a tough season for us.
Pre-season results per se are not important, but we've looked disjointed and given that our key players are only just returning to training, I think everything will fall in place at the end of September. Seeing how squad depth and injuries have affected our last few seasons, think this one will be even worse due to over-exertion.
Cups are doable, League is almost certainly out of the question with this squad depth and after the season most of our guys had.
"Mit hjerte banker stadig for Liverpool. Det har det altid gjort. Det vil det altid gøre."

Offline killer-heels

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #272 on: July 30, 2019, 09:52:02 am »
In chrono order

Community Shield: Runners up
Super-Cup: Winners
CWC: Winners
League Cup: QF
FA Cup: QF
League: 2nd if lucky, probably 3rd
UCL: SF

Considering some of our top players have played non-stop for the best part of last 12 months and we haven't bought any 1st team players to freshen up the squad, I think it's gonna be a tough season for us.
Pre-season results per se are not important, but we've looked disjointed and given that our key players are only just returning to training, I think everything will fall in place at the end of September. Seeing how squad depth and injuries have affected our last few seasons, think this one will be even worse due to over-exertion.
Cups are doable, League is almost certainly out of the question with this squad depth and after the season most of our guys had.

Who is finishing 2nd and what makes them better placed than us?

Online dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #273 on: July 30, 2019, 09:55:10 am »

Was going to ask the same

Now it might happen but I’m amazed so many are going off three pre season matches without five stars to decide we’re now dropping down the pecking order?!

Offline PhaseOfPlay

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #274 on: July 30, 2019, 09:56:12 am »

Your nemesis - Spurs :)

Offline redbanky

• Anny Roader
« Reply #275 on: July 30, 2019, 09:57:14 am »

Think 2nd and 3rd will be between Spurs and us.
They'll have more rested players, even though their squad isn't large as well. Think they might be ahead of us come Xmas and if they manage to avoid a spring slump, they'll finish 2nd.
"Mit hjerte banker stadig for Liverpool. Det har det altid gjort. Det vil det altid gøre."

Offline killer-heels

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #276 on: July 30, 2019, 09:57:29 am »
Your nemesis - Spurs :)

A side that over the last two years have had an even more intense period than us with a hideous World Cup participation wise and have signed even less players (just 1 in fact).

Offline Sinyoro

• Give the ball to Bobby and he will scyoro
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #277 on: July 30, 2019, 09:57:49 am »
Charity Shield- Winners (2-1; Gini, van Dijk- Bernardo)

Super Cup- Winners (3- 0; Brewster, Origi, Hendo)

World Club Championship- Winners (2-0; Matip, Origi)

League Cup- Semifinal

FA Cup- Final

Premier League- Winners (94 points)

Champions' League- Quarter Finals

Offline killer-heels

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #278 on: July 30, 2019, 09:58:18 am »
Think 2nd and 3rd will be between Spurs and us.
They'll have more rested players, even though their squad isn't large as well. Think they might be ahead of us come Xmas and if they manage to avoid a spring slump, they'll finish 2nd.

They have had as much if not more football in 2 years what with the world cup and have signed less players.

Offline redbanky

• Anny Roader
« Reply #279 on: July 30, 2019, 09:59:46 am »
They have had as much if not more football in 2 years what with the world cup and have signed less players.

World Cup was last year. AFCon and Copa America ended a few weeks back.