Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: Jürgen Klopp
« Last post by Dim Glas on Today at 03:53:16 pm »
Half of you clearly didn’t play anything competitive in your life.

pretty sure you didn’t do it at a level when the cameras of the world are you you like  ;D

Makes me laugh how people equate their behaviour to this :lmao

Yes be frustratred, but this sort of shit is ridiculously petulant and childish, especially with the behviour after the game too refusing to just let it go publicly with the media.

Anyway, bet not ruin the Klopp thread even more due to this bizarre episode from Salah.
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: Mohamed Salah - Best in the World *
« Last post by Wool on Today at 03:53:07 pm »
https://x.com/j_castelobranco/status/1784227385115607164?s=46

He’s smiling as he says it. Not as bad as is being made out.
« Last post by Coolie High on Today at 03:52:36 pm »
I mean, I did say I realised you were talking about standing start acceleration and not out and out sprinting...

But as I keep saying on here, I don't think he's beaten players from a standing start for years. I think it's extremely rare that Salah goes from standing to beating a player on the outside.  But it hasn't mattered much because the other things he did in terms of movement, intelligence around the box and passing were still stellar and, in some cases, had improved. Now those things are awful, yet people are still blaming pace.

I kind of agree, and he’s still getting chances he just isn’t finishing them.. His passing has improved up to the last 3-4 weeks, a shame he’s lack of form coincided with arguably the most important part of the title challenge, Haaland has a similar drop in form but unlike Salah and our team he’s had other players to pick up the load.
The Boozer / Re: Wordle - Word Game - Guess a different word each day
« Last post by Wabaloolah on Today at 03:52:23 pm »
Wordle 1,043 6/6

⬛⬛⬛🟨⬛
🟨🟨🟨⬛⬛
🟨⬛🟨🟨⬛
⬛🟨🟩🟨🟨
⬛🟩🟩🟩⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
« Last post by Eeyore on Today at 03:52:12 pm »
So Klopp happy to publicly say it’s all sorted, but not Salah  ::)

Good grief, this sodding team right now, and Salah is as guilty as anyone for being utter turd the last few weeks.

What is wrong with him. Never mind how angry or annoyed you are at not playing, don’t be arguing with your boss on the sidelines in full view of the world, then say shit like that AFTER the game to stir it up more. Keep it in house.

Salah has always been a bit of a prick when he has been left out or even subbed off. He could just about get away with that when he was an elite talent.

However, that isn't the case anymore. What he is doing now is disrespectful to the manager and even more so towards his teammates. We quite rightly called Ronaldo out for it and Salah is acting in the same way.

Thanks for everything Mo but he really needs to be offloaded now. Failing to do so will make it much harder for the next manager.
General Football and Sport / Re: Bundesliga Thread
« Last post by Boston Bosox on Today at 03:52:10 pm »
Penalty To Bayern

Kane Scores

2-1 Bayern

61'
« Last post by Draex on Today at 03:52:04 pm »
So Klopp happy to publicly say it’s all sorted, but not Salah  ::)

Good grief, this sodding team right now, and Salah is as guilty as anyone for being utter turd the last few weeks.

What is wrong with him. Never mind how angry or annoyed you are at not playing, don’t be arguing with your boss on the sidelines in full view of the world, then say shit like that AFTER the game to stir it up more. Keep it in house.

He was laughing when he said that so I think it’s sorted.
Klopp didn't make you fast during your injury recovery, Salah. Look elsewhere for somebody to blame for your form issues.
« Last post by jepovic on Today at 03:52:00 pm »
Im personally more disappointed with Trents behavior on and off the pitch
Local lad and vice captain downing tools
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: Trent Alexander-Arnold
« Last post by MonsLibpool on Today at 03:51:34 pm »
His passing is something to build around but I've said it many times that RB isn't the best position as it accentuates his weaknesses.

Up to Slot to get the best out of him.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10