Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
The Boozer / Re: The small things in life that really hannoy
« Last post by Brain Potter on Today at 10:52:57 am »
The many people on this forum who consistently spell the surname of Harvey Elliott as Elliot....you wouldn't spell Salah as Sala, or Mac Allister as McAllister, or Van Dijk as Van Dyke.
It annoys me as much as lose being written as loose.
Good news - son in law ( West Ham season ticket holder ) has got me and my son tickets - bad news - in with West Ham fans 😂 - still first away for years so will enjoy it
Surely we can give Slot his own new thread now?
Slot one in then
                                                vs West Ham

Alisson

Trent Quansah Virgil Robertson

Grav Endo MacAllister

Elliott Gakpo Diaz

FS:  3-2 Liverpool
                                              FG:  Gakpo
                                              DP:  10
That forward three is thoroughly whelming IMO even though I'd play them all on attitude alone at the minute. I'd have gone Danns to start honestly.

I’ve seen whelming used a couple of times recently! Presumably disparagingly. At least you’re not underwhelmed by it so it can’t be too bad.
Perhaps I'm paranoid, but I can't help but feel that Arsenal winning the league this year would "soften" the prosecution somewhat. Whereas City pipping Arsenal again (preferably on the final day) would worsen the stench of their cheating and force the PL to ensure that the charges stick. For that reason, I hope Arsenal lose out by the smallest margin possible. There's also the fact that I'm unashamedly begrudging, and want all of our rivals to experience the sense of injustice that we had to endure
You spelt 'Mo' wrong.

Gakpo, Diaz and Elliot would be my guess.
Surely we can give Slot his own new thread now?
The Boozer / Re: Unpopular Opinions
« Last post by Crosby Nick on Today at 10:47:33 am »
Brits who watch American sports should be forced to take a citizenship test

:D

Let’s not pretend you won’t be polishing your Chiefs helmet cheering on Rees-Zamett. Like the way the Welsh always vote for their compatriots on X Factor. I see you Kenneth.
That forward three is thoroughly whelming IMO even though I'd play them all on attitude alone at the minute. I'd have gone Danns to start honestly.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10