Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
Quite telling that nobody even bothered to protest the Gakpo/Areola incident.
Just came on to mention this.
Why on earth are we just accepting this?
Can you imagine this decision given against city, Arsenal, Utd etc They'd be swarming the referee.
I don't give a sh*t about picking up a yellow card for doing so, you make sure the official is not going to keep doing that to you. I'm all for respect for officials. They're human and will make mistakes. This was not an honest mistake, and it's happening too regularly against us.
I think we have been unfortunate to lose both Henderson and Milner in the one season. There are no leaders in our squad. Not one.
Gakpo spoke very well in the post match interview, very upfront and honest.
What's he said?
I’m willing to bet last game we get a penalty against Wolves.

PGMOL hate Wolves clearly and we won’t be able to win anything and they will give us something so they can say look we do give you decisions of course only when nothing is riding on it.
Quite telling that nobody even bothered to protest the Gakpo/Areola incident.

TBF, Gakpo did but was in his own..should have taken a booking. Of course in fantasy, non professional works should have gotten himself sent off to make it an even bigger story. Hard to hide the story when you send the guy off to cover up your dropped bollock.
What happened with Areola and Gakpo?

Areola caught the ball and then rolled it out to kick it. Gakpo went to the ball and the ref blew the whistle. He knew he fucked up because he then tolled Areola to pretend he was injured.
Played really well.
nothing VAR could do though as no goal was scored, if Gakpo had put it in Taylor would have likely booked him. It's not been mentioned on TNT

To be fair McCoist said in commentary ‘just put it in the net and debate it after’
Another xG win for the boys in red (or white and green today)... Sums up the season, meek in both boxes yet again. The 2nd one was horrific.
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: Luis Díaz (Luis Fernando Díaz Marulanda)
« Last post by KC7 on Today at 02:48:19 pm »
Slot loves wingers apparently, he will love this fella for sure.

We have really missed intensity in the team over the past month but he has been one of the few who has brought it.
Ok but what for? A drop ball to West Ham for what?
exactly no idea, presumably because Taylor stopped the game for the trainer to come on. He dropped a massive clanger
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10