Author Topic: The 'vent your anger' thread. AKA 'The Grifter Thread'  (Read 1039448 times)

Offline Red Viper

• Foolproof
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Fantasy NFL Champion 2019 & 2020
Re: The 'vent your anger' thread. AKA 'The Grifter Thread'
« Reply #3120 on: July 3, 2009, 05:14:14 am »
The same people complaining that "there's no air!" Really? I wish there wasn't any in your immediate vicinity and then I could watch you slowly asphyxiate you stupid shitehawk.

Yeah, I hate that fucking Jordin Sparks as well. :no

:P

Offline Alonzo

• Main Stander
« Reply #3121 on: July 3, 2009, 07:51:25 pm »
When a Stroke Strikes - Act FAST.

Fuck off, stop telling me what to do, for your fucking information my reaction is determined by which person is having a stroke. If I happen to be in the company of that mamouth fucking c-unt Mat Dawson and I spot his face drooping I'll make a coffee and have a ciggie first then maybe dance a sea shanty in front of him as he's gasping for breath and reaching for help before I decide to, or not dial 999 , ok with you ?

Slurred speech , can't raise their arms , difficulty smiling ? Hang on , that sounds like everyone in fucking Wigan. The emergency services will be stretched to breaking point if every fucker calls for an ambulance in these instances. I know fucking loads of people that fit a " stroke " profile and it's me off to a tee after 9 pints of Stella. I'm no doctor but would it not be less confusing for you to just mention their forehead being on fire as a sign you thick fucking bastards.

Shove your awareness adverts up yer fucking ringpiece. Don't do this , don't do that , fucking next you'll be telling me I can't have a wank on the bus or cover every square inch of my walls with pictures of my neighbour sunbathing with WHORE daubed in red paint over them.

Dear Lurpak.

On the advice of my dear old gran I decided to try your product after using margerine happily for many years on my sandwiches , scones and toast.

With the benefit of hindsight and the same consequence , also saving the sum of £1.96 would it not have been easier if I grasped my butter knife and just stabbed and skewered fucking big holes in my slice of bread. Maybe painting a housebrick yellow and keeping it on a saucer in my fridge for an everlasting supply of Lurpak is an option ? If you would be interested I'd wager the housebrick is easier to fucking spread on a teacake than your product.

After falling unconscious in the kitchen due to the fatigue and weariness in fucking trying to scrape a bonsai knob from your commodity to spread on my crumpet I awoke lying naked (apart from an Easter bonnet on my head ? ) on the kitchen floor in the foetus postion shedding tears and stabbing myself in the leg with a fork despairing that I would never ever concoct a method to melt your fucking butter. At this wretched time I felt alone and desolate, to give you c-unts at Lurpak an idea of how low I was I would have gladly taken at this moment while lying parralel with the skirting boards that my Lurpak would thaw slightly to the consistency of fucking granite.

You fucking shower are as bad , if not worse than the c-unts at Pringles who have also been on the recieving end of a size 10 up the arse strongly worded letter of complaint. " Once you pop you just cant stop " Well why the fuck do they have resealable lids ? Contrary to all precedent in this case I found " stopping after popping " in colloquial terms a piece of fucking piss if you wish to know , so less fabricated statements from you Pringle bunch of tit wanks would not go amiss thus also not delivering the bogus message to gormless fat c*nts who feel it is not possible simply sample a few Pringles but have to consume the whole fucking tube because the dense, portly, pot bellied gorging twats take your slogan too literaly , good work from your marketing dept though. While I am on the subject , Select Pringles. " Ohh look they come in bags ! " or " WOW.. fantastic , crisps in a bag " Bags ? who would have thought hey ! Well the fucking Normans did in 1057, they used " bags " to carry currency and other items as archeologists will confirm and as I am aware people have taken advantage of bags ever since you cluster of fucking slow minded , moronic , dense , cock brained cunting gobshites.

Your competitor I Can't Believe It's Not Butter can fuck right off an'all. What gargantuan wank stain decided to go with this brand name. Was it the same c-unt that persuaded weatherman Micheal Fish to christan his daughter Courtney ? Frankly I can't believe you're not a bunch of fucking scamming , shite dairy product producing , saggy arsed bellends. Shove your low in cholestrol , low carbohydrates , rich in trace minerals , no saturated fats butter up your stinky shitty rinpiece you fucking epic bastards.

I don't ask for much in my submissive life . My wife often requests that I venture south on her . Even though she has a tuppence like a yetti's welly that reeks of skipjack tuna I ascend up her ladder to ring her bell without protest and frequently my grid is on the recieving end of a belching fanny fart so squally it parts my fringe , nevertheless I soldier on licking. Therefore is it too much to fucking ask you degrading masochistic Danish buttery bastards for a measely knob of butter that gives me at the very least a fighting chance to disperse a slender layer of butter on my morning toast. Failing this plea how about a gesture of goodwill from your good self by installing a fucking furnace in my kitchen so I can attempt to defrost your fucking quartz like butter you insufferable manky horde of c-unt flaps.

Back to you Lurpak. If in future when I sit at my dining table and your little butter man Douglas is sat on my toast rack playing his trombone I will cave his fucking head in with my pudding spoon , mind you , if Dougie is made from Lurpak the fucking spoon will bend first.

If I kill again , it will be your fault.

Fucking Women / Activia.

LUV....the house is on fire , the Four Hoursemen of the Apocalypse are riding up the street and we're going to burn in a lake of fire and sulphur soon..ok ?

" Ohh dear...I'll just have a wee first "

LUV...Satan and God are having a battle in the garden shed , probably be the second coming of Jesus soon, then Armageddon and the final judgment knowing our luck , hurry up.

" Right..mmm..I'll just see if I can have a number two then "

For fucks sake , everything you fuckers do is organised around you being able to have a piss or recconnaissance for a later slash yer incontinent, fucked fridge fannied bastards..Yes we'll do that because there's a toilet in there and I can have a wee...just have a wee first I won't be a minute , can I have a wee before we go , I can't go two hours without a wee , be ok to have a wee in there won't it etc..etc.

What the fuck is up with you shower of piss stained , constipated , perma slashing bints.

Fucking different story having a shite though isn't it.

Fucking Activia yoghurt advert is to blame. Women sat around all fucking day on their fat wrinkly arses, more than likely have been farting into the same cushion for twelve months , watching Loose Women all afternoon with their similar ocean going arsed bone idle mates slagging off men , the same men who are out grafting all day enabling you lot to fester at home in harmony while you scoff Viscount biscuits and pour litres of latte down your cavenous fucking cake holes only pausing to scratch your clinker ridden ring piece or Sky + How To Look Good Naked or Ten Years Younger, ohh and a new set of porcelain veneers and a botoxed forehead doesn't make you look ten years younger , it makes you look like Bingo from the Banana Splits you fucking bubble arsed , boss eyed, fucking demented, corpulent , fishy minged , bottom feeding , fucking fat tart.

" Ohhh..I feel a bit bloated and sluggish "

WELL GET OFF YER FUCKING FAT ARSE THEN AND HAVE A SHITE.

Fuck me.. What next an advert from Anadin. Do you get a headache when you repeatedly hit yourself on the head with a lump hammer ? Then try Anadin for instant relief.

How do you fucking gormless slothful twats expect to feel when the only exercise you get all day is bending down in the morning to pull your magic knickers up past your flabby bulbous pale love handles. Well I fucking swig coffee all day and park my tubby carcass on the sofa watching shite on the box , I'd expect to feel like having the urge to compete in a triathlon , what is wrong ? Daft bastards.

Eight out of ten women experience digestive discomfort. Ohh go and get fucked , them coal miners don't know they're born do they. Nearly every fucking day I touch cloth or end up walking like John Inman looking to find a bog and I'm not fucking complaining. Go and have a shite and wind yer neck in for fucks sake because I couldn't give a crabs c-unt about your discomfort.

Better still, try the Activia 14 day challenge , money back guarantee. What on fucking gods earth is that about ? Are you supposed to go to customer services in Asda with one of your stools in a shoe box and approach the lady at the counter , here you go love , thats all I've done since a week last Wednesday, receipt is in the box.

Also a big thank you to Activia for spoiling my Nell McAndrew wank yer c*nts. I'm nearly there..here we fucking go...there you go Nell...come on...phwoarrr....Ah h fuck it.. I've now got a vision in my head of Nell gurning with " digestive discomfort " trying to drop anchor with her knickers around her ankles thus ruining my dream that pretty women dump butterflies and glitter not shite.Couldn't you have used Joe Brand or Mark Ronson's sister instead ? Fuck me not a pretty thought but I can imagine Joe crimping one off no bother so in future Activia don't even think of using Kelly Brook either or any birds of that ilk please. Infact I reckon Joe Brand's logs are that big they have breather rings on them where she's had to pause a few times mid shite to take stock and her sphincter has contracted slightly , shaping her turd like the handle of a coppers truncheon. , probably just pulls her draws up too without wiping the minty twat.

" Do you ever feel bluuurted or feel tired beccause your bluuurted " Its fucking bloated you thick Yorkshire spunk bucket.

Please also will you women stop fucking announcing in that forlorn tone like your fucking Captain Oats that your going for a shite only to appear five minutes later with a face like a kid at New Brighton that has just had his ice cream nicked by a seagull only to mumble " nothing ? " or " Felt like I wanted to but nothing came out " or " I'll try again later " Fucks sake you've been on the bog not Afghanistan, get a fucking grip. I'm not boasting but as soon as I squat and I tuck my bellend in the pan touching the cold porcelain and goose pimples appear on my thighs my hoop is gaping like a hungry carps gob. Rusty water, teddy bears arms and legs , fizzy gravy , Coco Pop milk , baked whincers , sticky scuds and the fuckers that take half your arse hair with them...No problem , fucking bigger and stickier the better.

By the way , it is no coincidence women are targeted by Activia , in a word gullible. Blokes wouldn't fall for this shite. If I a mate in work said to me do you want a coffee and I replied..Nah you're alright , got a bit of digestive discomfort I'll have a probiotic yoghurt drink thanks...I would get fucking lamped deservedly or he'd think I was a Perry Como. Again no coincidence that it is almost entirely women that visit mediums or phycics , especialy that conning yankee c*nt Edwards on Sky.

C-unt - I'm getting the name Dave...Dave..yes I can see Dave, do you know a Dave.

Bird - No.

C-unt - Dave's gone now. I'm loosing him..he's back now...Derek..Darren ..Denzil.

Bird - Errr I know a Darren.

C-unt - Darren is no longer with us , he left us recently didn't he ?

Bird - Yes , he went with First Direct to Gran Canaria last Thursday.

C-unt - Darren wants you to know that he is ok on the other side.

Bird - I know he texted me earlier on.

C-unt - Darren.err..err.he's fading..he is a short man isn't he.

Bird - Mmmm not really..his nickname is Lurch.

C-unt - Would he be tall if he stood on a box.

Bird - ( Filling up ) Oh my god..amazing..how do you do it ?

Thick bints. It is is fucking sour fruity milk not a magic shitting potion. If Activia sold feather boas and told you that if you waved it above you head and jumped of a bridge you would fly..would you ? No don't answer. I bet you women believe the ingredients too. Contains digetivum tumtum , polynonplussed sodium milfates , no added cocofizzilogical pesticide , microflange toromolinos , nitroelement 05 , megawaffleions , nutrient dildol x 70% , vitagamma radon. Always read the label. No I fucking wont. Fuck off , shove yer label up yer fucking arse you probiotic c*nts. I'm not reading it because it is a load of made up bollocks you swizzing c-unts.

Best thing for a shite believe it or not is a ciggie , ask a smoker. Like my gran used to say...Have a ciggie before bed..in the morning turtles head. Same time every fucking day , my arse even self adjusts when the clocks change. All this without fucking Activia the hoaxing c*nts. The Activia scientists have developed a formula....have they fuck. Probably a load of aging hippies in Activia's lab all licking hallucinagenic toads and pissing themselves watching milk go off before bottling it and flogging it to you naive constpated simpletons. " It may aid your digestive transit " Ohh fuck off.

Conclusion.

Women, try exercising as much control with your sphincter muscles as you do with your purse clasp and you'll soon be Olympian dumpers like me yer grumbling whinging , mingebag , bunged up gobshites.

Bruce cuntin Springsteen.

I get up in the evening, and I aint got nothing to say  ( good, yer dull gobshite )
I come home in the morning, I go to bed feeling the same way ( terminal I hope )
I aint nothing but tired, man Im just tired and bored with myself ( we're all bored by you )
Hey there baby, I could use just a little help ( Anti-freeze in your khorma ? )

You cant start a fire, you cant start a fire without a spark
( Never heard of a magnifying glass you dense fucking c-unt )

Mancs.

C-UNTS.

HAHAHA fucking genius whole post had me in stiches...this post should be stickyed its comdey gold. Glad i found this little gem in amongst this thread!

:lmao :lmao :lmao
Betfair referral code: UEFVVXMMG

Offline AnfieldIron

• Water Like a Stone. Local laundry service ...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3122 on: July 4, 2009, 12:48:11 am »
HAHAHA fucking genius whole post had me in stiches...this post should be stickyed its comdey gold. Glad i found this little gem in amongst this thread!

:lmao :lmao :lmao

There's plenty more mate ;D

Offline 43 and counting!

• Kopite
« Reply #3123 on: July 4, 2009, 03:14:04 am »
that grifter post above is simply amazing!

;D

anyway, on the ranting theme, how hard could you actually hit that cock eyed fucker on the 'confused.com' ads?  he annoys the fuck out of me.

OMG, I'm an  Internet Terrorist Level V !! LMFAO

Offline ♠Dirty Harry♠

• Michael Pain the tittie-fixated inflatable doll salesman
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3124 on: July 4, 2009, 02:42:47 pm »
o2 Customer Services

Where do they find these Gareth Gatesesque gibbering cunts?!

What's that? Your training was to learn the stutter rap of by heart?

Fuck me, cunts

Offline Walshy nMe®

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Legend
« Reply #3125 on: July 4, 2009, 05:41:54 pm »
Fucking Orange braodband.  I had to ask the gormless bird 4 times what date I need to call in to guarantee I don't get another bill after I cancel, she kept trynig to sell me something or tell me not to worry because if I did get charged I could claim it back.

I DONT WANT TO FUCKING GET CHARGED IN THE FIRST PLACE YOU PRICK!

Offline Gaz123456

• Legacy Fan
  • 2005 - The best and worst year of my life
    • Elite Financial Planning Consultants
« Reply #3126 on: July 5, 2009, 04:42:24 pm »
Fat Americans with handlebar muzzies wearing white knee length socks with sandals

Offline buzzing

• Fart bottling, Men and Motors watching, meat washing scaffold erector.
  • Legacy Fan
  • R.I.P
« Reply #3127 on: July 5, 2009, 07:19:57 pm »
My friend asked me if I knew what a 'Prince Albert Piercing' was, and I didn't, so they said to type it in on Google Images and I still haven't recovered

hahahaha. I had the exact same thing happen to me
"You have to admire animals. Hamster spun round in a wheel three times bigger than him and abruptly lands on his back. Then just gets up and carries on as if nothing happened! If that was a human he'd be helicoptered to hospital, off work for 6 months have back issues for 20 years and then start legal proceedings against the wheels owner"

Offline Linton

• Kopite
« Reply #3128 on: July 5, 2009, 09:45:21 pm »
Ok, help me with this: someone in the house opposite to mine have a fucking dog that barks nonstop all day and the white trash that owns the bastard has it outside in some yard to make it even worse. I have started to get Son of Sam vibes, talking to myself about what I will do to the dog and it's owners. But really, what the fuck should I do? I don't live in the same house, if I were it would have been solved in no time. There are two nightclubs besides where I live and those two are not half as annoying as that little shit of a dog. Any suggestions?

Offline macca888

• Macca the Militant Illiterate Gnok. Chief Football Hack aka macca888. Jacqui Smith and Anne Widdecombe, in any order. Or together. He's not fussy. Overdue with Crosby Nick. Recently elevated to status Sir Precious C*nt.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3129 on: July 5, 2009, 09:53:26 pm »
Ok, help me with this: someone in the house opposite to mine have a fucking dog that barks nonstop all day and the white trash that owns the bastard has it outside in some yard to make it even worse. I have started to get Son of Sam vibes, talking to myself about what I will do to the dog and it's owners. But really, what the fuck should I do? I don't live in the same house, if I were it would have been solved in no time. There are two nightclubs besides where I live and those two are not half as annoying as that little shit of a dog. Any suggestions?

Macca resplendent!
A colossus bestriding the
moral high ground as ever.

Offline buzzing

• Legacy Fan
  • R.I.P
« Reply #3130 on: July 5, 2009, 10:19:08 pm »
Hate fuckin dogs that brk at stupid times in the morning. Person who lives at the back of ours has some small dog that has the loudest high pitched bark ever
"You have to admire animals. Hamster spun round in a wheel three times bigger than him and abruptly lands on his back. Then just gets up and carries on as if nothing happened! If that was a human he'd be helicoptered to hospital, off work for 6 months have back issues for 20 years and then start legal proceedings against the wheels owner"

Offline Linton

• Kopite
« Reply #3131 on: July 5, 2009, 10:22:41 pm »
Hate fuckin dogs that brk at stupid times in the morning. Person who lives at the back of ours has some small dog that has the loudest high pitched bark ever

Yeah, buy what should I do. I bet that if I were to have a word I would get fuck all in return. If they themselves does not find that fucking barking annoying when they live with it I wouldnt think that they would agree one bit with me...

Offline SalisburyRed

• No fun "budding young Tory"!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3132 on: July 5, 2009, 10:24:52 pm »
Yeah, buy what should I do. I bet that if I were to have a word I would get fuck all in return. If they themselves does not find that fucking barking annoying when they live with it I wouldnt think that they would agree one bit with me...

Offline Linton

• Kopite
« Reply #3133 on: July 5, 2009, 10:36:38 pm »
Haha som handy advice here...anyone has a legal solution?

Offline buzzing

• Legacy Fan
  • R.I.P
« Reply #3134 on: July 5, 2009, 10:49:44 pm »
Does the dog have a sister?

Offline INABITSKI

• An own-nut-fondling manly man's wool. Possibly.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3135 on: July 5, 2009, 11:08:29 pm »

Get a bigger dog and let it loose....

Offline macca888

• Macca the Militant Illiterate Gnok. Chief Football Hack aka macca888. Jacqui Smith and Anne Widdecombe, in any order. Or together. He's not fussy. Overdue with Crosby Nick. Recently elevated to status Sir Precious C*nt.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3136 on: July 5, 2009, 11:36:50 pm »

Macca resplendent!

Offline Crazy horse rocks!

• Anny Roader
« Reply #3137 on: July 6, 2009, 01:06:32 am »
Aaaargh, fucking...

(mumbles)
We go again.

Offline rowan_d

• boat. Señor Paolo de Souza-Farquharson :)
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #3138 on: July 6, 2009, 01:15:01 am »

Offline dutch_red

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3139 on: July 6, 2009, 02:36:35 pm »
Only heard today that I have my presentation/ defence for my grad thesis tomorrow.
Already started making my presentation, so that's not really the problem.
I just really would've liked to have known earlier, mentally prepair.

Now I have a huge lack of motivation and concentration to prepair well.
Which makes me fcking nervous for tomorrow.
Realism is the denial of reality
and
Imigination the means to explore reality

©Corneille

Offline And Could He Play

• aka And Could He Play.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3140 on: July 6, 2009, 04:55:10 pm »
White trash?
www. ... .com      RAWK Clique Leader
Not saying my ex girlfriend was a slag but even the label in her knickers said next.

Offline Maggie May

• A true Grandmother of Sirs. The Next Vera Lynne. The Pigeon Queen. Lobster Botherer Knockout Champ. RAWK's favourite gog. Belshie Gets Hard For Her. Call that a knife??
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit. Semper Fi
« Reply #3141 on: July 8, 2009, 04:10:23 pm »

Contact the local authority environmental health department and say that these people are keeping a dog in such a way as to cause nuisance and annoyance.  Owners do have a responsibility for noise nuisance caused by the way they keep their animals - in this case out in a yard all day. 
Rather a day as a lion than a lifetime as a sheep.

I can only be nice to one person a day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look too good either.
I tried being reasonable.  I didn't like it.  Old enough to know better.  Young enough not to give a fuck.

Offline JimmyGrunt

• Transgender Asylum Seeker
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3142 on: July 8, 2009, 11:50:03 pm »
The arseholes that you slow down to let out of a side road and then instead of putting it in gear, pulling out and speeding up to fit in with the traffic flow, just fuckin wave at you to 'thank' you for letting them out.

I tell you what codpiece, just fuckin DRIIIIIVE! That can be your 'thanks' by not holding me up any more time than its already taken me to let you out and the 3 'flashes' that it took for you to notice!

Then theres the twats that just pull out and dont give a fuck about speeding up.

EDIT - and taxi drivers.
PSN ID = JimmyGrunt

Yea mate just put your sky box on top of the fridge, put an egg in the microwave then wave your satalite dish around on the roof worked for me lad.

Offline ♠Dirty Harry♠

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3143 on: July 8, 2009, 11:55:56 pm »
Twats who slow down to let other twats out from junctions

Offline macca888

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3144 on: July 9, 2009, 12:00:21 am »
You pair of whining fucking fannies! I got meself one of these and just mow down every twat on the road

Macca resplendent!

Offline ♠Dirty Harry♠

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3145 on: July 9, 2009, 12:01:16 am »
You pair of whining fucking fannies! I got meself one of these and just mow down every twat on the road

You are Peter Griffin and I claim my £5

Offline JimmyGrunt

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3146 on: July 9, 2009, 12:04:29 am »

« Last Edit: July 9, 2009, 12:09:18 am by JimmyGrunt »
PSN ID = JimmyGrunt

Yea mate just put your sky box on top of the fridge, put an egg in the microwave then wave your satalite dish around on the roof worked for me lad.

Offline macca888

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3147 on: July 9, 2009, 12:08:56 am »
You are Peter Griffin and I claim my £5

Ahh, but which one?

Macca resplendent!

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3148 on: July 18, 2009, 12:27:13 am »
I hate when bands in concerts stop singing and get the crowd to sing portions of the song. I didnt pay money to hear them singing you lazy twats!

Offline Roady

• Streety's long lost brother. AKA the Shit Buhunt.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3149 on: July 18, 2009, 08:15:40 am »
tell yer whats wrecking my swede! My fucking mate.Now ive just about forgiven him for having his wedding 3 years ago on the same day as Liverpool v Man United.That in itself is lunacy. Now today having got his wife up the duff for the second time and her dropping the sprog earlier this year,hes now having the fucking christening today.Today when the golf and the ashes are on.stupid meff. And to top it all off if the weathers nice the lads gonna get a word in his ear coz i could be supping pints in sevvy park watching the ashes on a giant screen.Honestly,what an arse  :butt. Better be some free booze.And if thats not bad enough its in fucking southport.i mean this lads lost his fuckin marbles.it cant get any worse
Giant sponges. That is the answer for flooding.

Offline INABITSKI

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3150 on: July 18, 2009, 11:04:35 am »
tell yer whats wrecking my swede! My fucking mate.Now ive just about forgiven him for having his wedding 3 years ago on the same day as Liverpool v Man United.That in itself is lunacy.

My mum checked the fixture list before she got married, so I wouldn't miss the game. Was only Derby County at home, but what a star she is!  ;D

Offline 43 and counting!

• Kopite
« Reply #3151 on: July 18, 2009, 01:12:00 pm »
The arseholes that you slow down to let out of a side road and then instead of putting it in gear, pulling out and speeding up to fit in with the traffic flow, just fuckin wave at you to 'thank' you for letting them out.

I tell you what codpiece, just fuckin DRIIIIIVE! That can be your 'thanks' by not holding me up any more time than its already taken me to let you out and the 3 'flashes' that it took for you to notice!

Then theres the twats that just pull out and dont give a fuck about speeding up.

EDIT - and taxi drivers.

lol

you only slow down to get the wave. makes you feel wanted.
OMG, I'm an  Internet Terrorist Level V !! LMFAO

Offline JimmyGrunt

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3152 on: July 19, 2009, 10:33:30 am »
lol

you only slow down to get the wave. makes you feel wanted.

shhhhhh!
PSN ID = JimmyGrunt

Offline GonzalezIsARed

• Most prickless poster ever
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3153 on: July 20, 2009, 08:27:54 pm »
Should i get pissed off that my bird says other lads are 'fit' 'gorgeous' some celebs but some randoms like she said before she knew some lad who plays for Derry or something and she showed me a picture of him and to be honest as gay as it sounds I wouldn't class him as 'good-looking' but she said ' hes gorgeous in real life'

got me fucking angry should i be getting pissed off so easily with things like that!?

Offline Roady

• Streety's long lost brother. AKA the Shit Buhunt.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3154 on: July 20, 2009, 08:54:34 pm »
Should i get pissed off that my bird says other lads are 'fit' 'gorgeous' some celebs but some randoms like she said before she knew some lad who plays for Derry or something and she showed me a picture of him and to be honest as gay as it sounds I wouldn't class him as 'good-looking' but she said ' hes gorgeous in real life'

got me fucking angry should i be getting pissed off so easily with things like that!?

id chill mate.its no biggie.If your bird wanted to be with someone else then she would be.Thats how i see it anyways.I look at other women all the time and my bird looks at men.Nowt wrong with it,if she wanted to stray she would.the fact she with you tells you everything you need to know
Giant sponges. That is the answer for flooding.

Offline GonzalezIsARed

• Most prickless poster ever
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3155 on: July 20, 2009, 09:24:03 pm »
id chill mate.its no biggie.If your bird wanted to be with someone else then she would be.Thats how i see it anyways.I look at other women all the time and my bird looks at men.Nowt wrong with it,if she wanted to stray she would.the fact she with you tells you everything you need to know

very true mate, gave me a bit of reassurance there nice one ;)

Offline CF999

• No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
  • RTK
« Reply #3156 on: July 20, 2009, 10:10:44 pm »
Oh my god I'm living with a mental man at the moment. I'm fucking fearing for myself here. Jesus christ why are some people such fucking c.unts I couldn't give a fuck what medication can do. And people are happy to have him here. argh i hate being me :(

Offline Mark Walters

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3157 on: July 20, 2009, 10:36:25 pm »
Lifts.  It's amazing how many people forget the people get OUT of them. Used to work in a shopping centre where the entire third floor was offices.  We'd take the lift more often than not and getting out you'd always be confronted by what always seemed like a coachload of mums with pushchairs.

And of course they would have the common sense to stand away from the door wouldn't they? NO, THEY FUCKIN WOULDN'T!!! They'd stand right IN FRONT OF THE FUCKIN DOORS!! GET OUT OF MY WAY YOU STUPID BITCHES I NEED TO GET OUT OF THIS LIFT!! WHAT THE FUCK IS THE MATTER WITH YOU PEOPLE??!?!? :no :no :no

Sorry, it just came back to me because someone did it to me again today. It's the same with the tube - used to wind me up no fucking end!

And breathe.... ;D
"Maybe in life it's impossible to give 100 per cent to your job. Okay, I'll accept 98 per cent" Rafa Benitez

Offline INABITSKI

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3158 on: July 20, 2009, 10:43:30 pm »
^^^ Same with buses. So they want to get on and get a seat? Hows about let us the fuck off first! Guarantee it every time you come to get off.

Offline rotistgeil

• Unflabbable in the face of lesbian scenes in public park.
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #3159 on: July 20, 2009, 11:27:27 pm »
^^^ Same with buses. So they want to get on and get a seat? Hows about let us the fuck off first! Guarantee it every time you come to get off.

When I lived in Hong Kong, during peak hours, the MTR (underground) was a fucking cattle field. One day I had enough and just barged out, arms widened. I causes a bit of an upset but at least that day some twats got the message and hopefully still had pain later in their day.