Author Topic: General Manchester City thread  (Read 3438587 times)

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)
Re: General Manchester City thread
« Reply #38480 on: January 20, 2020, 10:43:29 am »
The difference between Dippers and our supporters , the Dippers singing "We're gonna win the league " in January , when we were 20pts clear we did not sing this , which in a nutshell explains why Dipper fans are the most conceited , arrogant and hated in football

News for you pal - City fans don't sing, and even when they do, they're both outnumbered!

Offline Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #38481 on: January 20, 2020, 10:46:35 am »
News for you pal - City fans don't sing, and even when they do, they're both outnumbered!
And if they do, they're too busy singing 'If you're happy and you know it clap yer hands' and mispronouncing campeone
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline exCite

• Anny Roader
  • Form Is Temporary, Class Is Permanent.
« Reply #38482 on: January 20, 2020, 10:48:05 am »
Wouldn't surprise me if Sheffield do them.
We Remember them with pride,
Those mighty reds of Shankly's side.
And Kenny's boys of '88,
There's never been a side so great.

Online MJD-L4

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Mellor, lovely cushioned header...For GERRAAARD!"
« Reply #38483 on: January 20, 2020, 10:58:58 am »
Bluemoon, today.

The difference between Dippers and our supporters , the Dippers singing "We're gonna win the league " in January , when we were 20pts clear we did not sing this , which in a nutshell explains why Dipper fans are the most conceited , arrogant and hated in football

Nah you just had your most famous fan declaring you'd won it in a TV interview before the season even started and LFC would be nowhere near your lot.

Pretty sure the majority of you sister fingering c*nts were declaring you'd win it again this season before last season even finished.

And believe me all you plastic blue pricks reading this, if there's a more arrogant, entitled, hated set of fans in English football, it's you!

Nobody respects you or anything your club has bought. You spineless, gutless, glory hunting, plastic c*nts.

Online lobsterboy

• Sworn enemy of crayfishgirl. Likes to draw spunking cocks n balls at sunday school
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38484 on: January 20, 2020, 11:01:57 am »

Those two only sing when drinking pints of water in a CGI pub

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #38485 on: January 20, 2020, 11:09:38 am »
Still "chipping away" at us, are they? Worrying times.

Offline AnfieldIron

• Water Like a Stone. Local laundry service ...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38487 on: January 20, 2020, 11:20:02 am »
Bluemoon, today.

Nah you just had your most famous fan declaring you'd won it in a TV interview before the season even started and LFC would be nowhere near your lot.

Pretty sure the majority of you sister fingering c*nts were declaring you'd win it again this season before last season even finished.

And believe me all you plastic blue pricks reading this, if there's a more arrogant, entitled, hated set of fans in English football, it's you!

Nobody respects you or anything your club has bought. You spineless, gutless, glory hunting, plastic c*nts.

They didn’t sing it because they’re utterly joyless, they know they have to win as anything else represents abject failure based on the money they’ve spent, and the fact the club has had to sell it’s soul in order to get where it is.

We’re actually having fun, so we sing stuff and enjoy the moment we’re in.

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #38488 on: January 20, 2020, 11:23:03 am »
It is hilarious how all rival fan bases are starting to moan about us being unbearable. Like they can just mock us for 30 years and then expect us to smile politely and say nothing when it does look like we might finally be the ones to be able to Lord it over everyone.

Pathetic, whining little brats the lot of them. Glorious.

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #38489 on: January 20, 2020, 11:24:34 am »
It is hilarious how all rival fan bases are starting to moan about us being unbearable. Like they can just mock us for 30 years and then expect us to smile politely and say nothing when it does look like we might finally be the ones to be able to Lord it over everyone.

We've made the whole country's heads fall off.

Online MJD-L4

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38490 on: January 20, 2020, 11:25:37 am »

That's the exact reason they're moaning though. They know how much shit they've given us and now they're all dreading the fact they're about to have 30 years worth of shit banter thrown back in their faces. Love to dish it out, don't like to take it by the looks.

Offline Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #38491 on: January 20, 2020, 11:26:03 am »
We've made the whole country's heads fall off.

What was that crap Mark Walhberg film where people just started mysteriously falling off buildings. It’s like that. Sort of!

Offline Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #38492 on: January 20, 2020, 11:26:26 am »
That's the exact reason they're moaning though. They know how much shit they've given us and now they're all dreading the fact they're about to have 30 years worth of shit banter thrown back in their faces. Love to dish it out, don't like to take it by the looks.

It’s all just so unfair isn’t it?

Offline ToneLa

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38493 on: January 20, 2020, 11:27:23 am »
Finding the craziest thread on Blueloon is impossible but that Liverpool Hacking City thread is full of posts a few teddybears short of a picnic

I actually feel City hold plenty aces on this. Don't get me wrong, I think the FA and PL would want this to go away quietly and are reluctant to punish Liverpool severely. On the other hand, if this has come to light because Liverpool have been up to something else that has further pissed City off, then the club could quite easily tell the FA and PL that if they don't deal with this appropriately we'll be going straight to the police with all the evidence and asking them to press criminal charges. If that happens then there will certainly be a fair few arses twitching.

This one's particularly astonishing in its delusion, false equivalencies (I mean, real and mortifying human rights abuses having the same weight as a guessed password!)

We were tried, convicted, and sentenced by media based on allegations which were stolen/hacked by a criminal who now faces an astonishing number of similar charges.
The unsubstantiated allegations based on this ‘evidence’ were that the (possibly unlawful) rules of a private club may or may not have been bent or broken to some extent - perhaps...as the case may be.
This has filled many column inches and has as yet to be proven in any way shape or form, and anyone reading the reports would be convinced that we are at the epicentre of financial crime, not to mention our appalling human rights record for which, as fans , we are all apparently accountable.
Meanwhile , another club has been accused, on more substantive evidence of actually breaking criminal law, and attempting to cover it up,
(can you imagine the furore if it turned out that we had payed der spiegel Ł1,000,000 not to publish those allegations),for which there are serious and lasting consequences, and suddenly no-one in the media (save 1) is interested.
The scribblers at the popular press have invested a huge amount of their time, effort and credibility into the puffing-up and lauding of Klopp and the gang, as an example of how wonderfully perfect human-beings can be, and the idea that they might now have enormous amounts of egg on their faces doesn’t sit comfortably with their own self-important, inflated notion of themselves and their relevance....
....Just a thought.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #38494 on: January 20, 2020, 11:29:49 am »
We’re 16 clear at the top with a game in hand and we’ve still got people trawling Bluemoon to find the most offensive, nonsense shite to infest over here :duh
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline ToneLa

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38495 on: January 20, 2020, 11:31:20 am »
I'm bored in work, having a laugh, and so are the rest of us - don't try to live up to your username, lad!  :D

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38496 on: January 20, 2020, 11:34:05 am »
I'm bored in work, having a laugh, and so are the rest of us - don't try to live up to your username, lad!  :D

How is it having a laugh?  ;D A thread about us hacking their systems?
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline ToneLa

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38497 on: January 20, 2020, 11:37:32 am »
How is it having a laugh?  ;D A thread about us hacking their systems?

It's funny to me (humour subjective) because it's filled with such utter bullshit and nonsense  ;)

I dunno, I find conspiracy stuff genuinely amusing, the sort of mental gymnastics required to avoid something - you see it everywhere these days.

Read what I've quoted for example (for that is the point) - do you honestly think that's coherent, sensible discussion? Cause I see it as "fucking hell, this is hilarious - the things people will do to not admit the truth!"

If you don't find it funny, fair dos, but it proper sets me off  ;D

Offline rebel23

• Rebel without a cause
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #38498 on: January 20, 2020, 11:42:30 am »
Stones cost them Ł50m.. ridiculous.

Offline Charlie Adams fried egg

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38499 on: January 20, 2020, 11:44:55 am »
It's because we play long ball football.

Blue Loon for you

Those long diags to release Sane against Trent never really happened did they?

Offline rebel23

• Rebel without a cause
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38500 on: January 20, 2020, 11:45:58 am »
20th of Jan and they're still playing Fernandinho at CB.

I wonder why that is? Are they worried about FFP?

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38501 on: January 20, 2020, 11:51:48 am »

Exactly. Anyone who I’ve ever had a friendly joke or two every Monday morning about the weekend’s football need not worry, I’ll continue to do the same if and when it happens and that will be as far as it goes. Anyone who has persistently acted the c*nt, attempted to rub my nose in stuff or been a smug git for years is going to have to put up with me being an unbearable bastard all summer.

Fair’s fair.

Offline Charlie Adams fried egg

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38502 on: January 20, 2020, 11:53:02 am »
To paraphrase Fat Sam; they can't take it can they?

Offline El Lobo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38503 on: January 20, 2020, 11:54:12 am »
It's funny to me (humour subjective) because it's filled with such utter bullshit and nonsense  ;)

I dunno, I find conspiracy stuff genuinely amusing, the sort of mental gymnastics required to avoid something - you see it everywhere these days.

Read what I've quoted for example (for that is the point) - do you honestly think that's coherent, sensible discussion? Cause I see it as "fucking hell, this is hilarious - the things people will do to not admit the truth!"

If you don't find it funny, fair dos, but it proper sets me off  ;D

Nah I’d think it’s fucking bonkers, which matches with their whole mindset of the last 3/4 years.

But then I’m not really sure why you’d keep going back to read more drivel. I mean....I know Katie Hopkins and Piers Moron chat utter wham too but wouldn’t really want a daily dose of it. If there’s a lunatic on the other side of the road, you wouldn’t go out of your way to cross over and see how he smells close up.

Online red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #38504 on: January 20, 2020, 11:54:40 am »
Those long diags to release Sane against Trent never really happened did they?

It's different you see. Because of the length of the long ball.

It's been said before, the whole country has been poking a tiger for nigh on 30 years and are upset when the Tiger starts snarling at them

Online MJD-L4

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38505 on: January 20, 2020, 11:57:46 am »
anyone reading the reports would be convinced that we are at the epicentre of financial crime, not to mention our appalling human rights record for which, as fans , we are all apparently accountable.

Well hang on a minute, according to them I'm accountable for Heysel as a Liverpool fan. I was born 5 years after the tragedy but still, we're all accountable right?

Online Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #38506 on: January 20, 2020, 12:00:35 pm »
Honestly, when it comes to City, I'm more of a Don Draper

Everton are our closest rivals. United have been our biggest competitors in my lifetime. There's books and books worth of stories of those two rivalries.
City are just a new club in an old club's clothes. A PR toy for a horrible regime. They're not our rivals, and never will be. They're just a team we compete with for titles now, but apart from that I rarely give them a moment's thought.
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline Bobbyf9kungfu

• Main Stander
« Reply #38508 on: January 20, 2020, 12:26:46 pm »
Funny you should say that: https://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/threads/is-the-game-bent.341835/page-319

Haha wtf are them crying c*nts on about? The game where Firmino has a goal disallowed was against villa and we didn’t get a pen to win that one. But yes they’re defo not swivel eyed loons they say....

Offline Enders

• Game. Has a thing for Edward Colanderhands
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez! Allez! Allez!
« Reply #38509 on: January 20, 2020, 12:28:53 pm »
Haha wtf are them crying c*nts on about? The game where Firmino has a goal disallowed was against villa and we didn’t get a pen to win that one. But yes they’re defo not swivel eyed loons they say....
Should've had a pen though (Mane having his foot stamped on), but the ref was an incompetent twat and the bald fraud said it was a dive so go figure. Another thing that VAR fucked us over with during that game, but of course they gloss over that lol
“He was a very good customer. He was just the three bottles of semi-skimmed. They didn’t have to be placed zonally on his step or anything. He was happy to have a chat and he would always look after you at Christmas.”

Offline Bobbyf9kungfu

• Main Stander
« Reply #38510 on: January 20, 2020, 12:31:21 pm »
Should've had a pen though (Mane having his foot stamped on), but the ref was an incompetent twat and the bald fraud said it was a dive so go figure. Another thing that VAR fucked us over with during that game, but of course they gloss over that lol

No mate they’ve known since day 1 var was going brought in to stop them winning the league it’s the only reason, never mind that it was already used in other leagues and was used at the World Cup. No the whole world has brought var in to stop man city and to help us.

Online MJD-L4

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38511 on: January 20, 2020, 12:35:04 pm »
No mate they’ve known since day 1 var was going brought in to stop them winning the league it’s the only reason, never mind that it was already used in other leagues and was used at the World Cup. No the whole world has brought var in to stop man city and to help us.

This. Since day 1 they've said it was brought in to help us win the league. Apart from all last season when VAR was going to put us in 5th place. Apart from that they've always known VAR was introduced to gift us the title.

They're a smart bunch these City fans.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38512 on: January 20, 2020, 01:09:26 pm »
I'd rather be hated as a Liverpool fan than treated with complete indifference, as with City.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Skeeve

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38513 on: January 20, 2020, 01:23:34 pm »

Their fans might be singing that song in a season when it is applicable, they are all at home though, so you can't be sure when it happens.  ;D

Online lobsterboy

• Sworn enemy of crayfishgirl. Likes to draw spunking cocks n balls at sunday school
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38514 on: January 20, 2020, 01:23:50 pm »
Being able to use your old username and password because your ex employee forgot to remove your access is hardly CIA level hacking is it?

Offline Skeeve

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38515 on: January 20, 2020, 01:32:25 pm »
Being able to use your old username and password because your ex employee forgot to remove your access is hardly CIA level hacking is it?

Seems like a failure of their IT or HR depts really, most places will lock you out after your last day of active employment, so even if you were still technically employed by them during garden leave you wouldn't still have access.

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #38516 on: January 20, 2020, 01:34:54 pm »
Funny how they don't think their FA Cup win last season was tainted despite VAR. And no wonder they didn't want it given they won at Swansea in the quarter final thanks to diabolical refereeing errors (without VAR).
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline Snail

• Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #38517 on: January 20, 2020, 01:39:46 pm »
Can no one on that cesspit of a forum countenance the idea that maybe they've lost 5 and drawn 3 because they're a little bit shite? It's absolutely bizarre, I've never seen anything like it - not even from the bitters.

I honestly fear for their well-being, it can't be healthy to live your life like that.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #38518 on: January 20, 2020, 01:44:37 pm »
Can no one on that cesspit of a forum countenance the idea that maybe they've lost 5 and drawn 3 because they're a little bit shite? It's absolutely bizarre, I've never seen anything like it - not even from the bitters.

I honestly fear for their well-being, it can't be healthy to live your life like that.

When you've had everything handed to you on a silver platter and suddenly it's taken away, it definitely can't be your fault. Conspiracies and corruption must be the order of the day.

Offline Sharado

• Stop crying
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38519 on: January 20, 2020, 01:46:21 pm »
When you've had everything handed to you on a silver platter and suddenly it's taken away, it definitely can't be your fault. Conspiracies and corruption must be the order of the day.

That's exactly what it boils down to. They've spent the money, they've got the best manager ever, it's not fair that they don't win everything all the time. Unluckyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

It'll be really interesting to see what happens there over the summer. If he stays he's got a pretty big rebuild on his hands - Silva's off, Aguero's getting on, they still need a CB and all the fullbacks he's signed for them are fucking garbage....reckon a sabattical before taking on the challenge of PSG could be on the cards.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2020, 01:47:58 pm by Sharado »
3 midfielders minimum in the next window. And probably another young CB to boot.

Anything else is negligent.