Author Topic: General Manchester City thread  (Read 3433341 times)

Offline Medellin

• Self-confessed daft meff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sound
Re: General Manchester City thread
« Reply #38480 on: January 20, 2020, 07:25:47 am »
TV broadcasters manipulating the colour of the sky to fit the agenda. Bloody Sky continuing to be part of the dipper conspiracy.

Nah mate that's too easy..It could also have been from all the pyro pre match & free red plastic flags off the FA & Sky left outside the ground reflected off the street lights which are sponsored by BT.
Sounds more realistic than the TV nonsense too!
Support the team,Trust & Believe.

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38481 on: January 20, 2020, 07:34:00 am »
When you’re that far down some non-existent rabbit hole you see conspiracy everywhere.  For those utter loons there was no result that wouldn’t be suspicious.

We tonk United: Clearly bent as we never tonk United, they are just rubbing everyone’s noses in it and laughing now.

We beat United by one or two goals: Clearly bent. They are making sure we win the league but trying to be subtle about it.

United take points off us: Bent. They are trying to cover their tracks by making Liverpool drop points now it’s too late.

Repeat for every remaining game this season. Those people need to stop watching football for a bit or go and get some help. Seriously.

Offline stara

• ra-boom-de-ay. RAWK's very own Dicktionary Corner.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #38482 on: January 20, 2020, 07:43:38 am »
VAR screwed us over, so Whats yer excuse now you 6 fingered sister shaggers?

Our payment was late?  :P
50+1. Real FFP rules. Now.

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)
« Reply #38483 on: January 20, 2020, 07:47:37 am »
I am trying not to have a tin foil hat on my head and pencils up my nose but the Dip/Rag match seemed almost orchestrated, certainly controlled. The Dips score quite early and it looks like it could be 6 by half time, except of course they had 2 goals ruled out, both of which, on any other day could have been and for the scousers would have been given, so the score was kept respectable and the raggies were not embarrassed in front of a 'Live' TV audience. I am not usually this far over, yes I think the game is bent but this post is a bit of a stretch for me...……..

but it did seem strange.

They really don't like Occam's Razor do they - "the theory that requires the smallest number of assumptions is usually correct."

The controlling and orchestration was done by the team who won the match. No, no, that's TOOOOOO simple!

Offline Medellin

• Self-confessed daft meff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #38484 on: January 20, 2020, 08:19:20 am »
Wait til they see the vid of Rashford sprinting down the beach in the Caribbean after his fake injury..

Support the team,Trust & Believe.

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #38485 on: January 20, 2020, 08:22:55 am »
Nah mate that's too easy..It could also have been from all the pyro pre match & free red plastic flags off the FA & Sky left outside the ground reflected off the street lights which are sponsored by BT.
Sounds more realistic than the TV nonsense too!

All those red lanterns that the club distributed... oh wait that was just Abu Dhabi PR who did that...
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline Alan574

• Main Stander
« Reply #38486 on: January 20, 2020, 08:27:48 am »
It was us that stops them. That's why it's a kick in the balls knowing that we have gift wrapped the league for them. We've clocked it up this season for whatever reason, 5 loses if would be and absolute miracle of we win it. We would have win every game and hope the gypos's loose 6 odd games!!! But VAR would never let that happen.

I can never take anyone seriously who can't spell lose.

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #38487 on: January 20, 2020, 08:56:17 am »
It was us that stops them. That's why it's a kick in the balls knowing that we have gift wrapped the league for them. We've clocked it up this season for whatever reason, 5 loses if would be and absolute miracle of we win it. We would have win every game and hope the gypos's loose 6 odd games!!! But VAR would never let that happen.

I can never take anyone seriously who can't spell lose.

"Gypo's", is it? Nice bunch.

Offline boots

• upon a hippo only look good if they match the tutu - fact! Oor Wullie, Your Wullie, A'Buddy's Wullie.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Klopptimistic
« Reply #38488 on: January 20, 2020, 09:00:35 am »
Nor anyone who uses the term gypo. Proper Romany Gypsies are decent people. Mistaken for the traveller community who have a less celubrious reputation. But whilst Ive had negative experiences of the latter, Ive also had positive experiences when I worked for one in my youth. Much like the experiences Ive had with non travellers really. But Gypsies helped me out once when I was homeless and I remain forever grateful for their kindness. To use the term in a derogatory fashion, highlights bogotry borne from ignorance and inate stupidity.

I'm so grateful to support a team like Liverpool.
Typing with my finger on my computer. Other appendages are available.

Offline ToneLa

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38489 on: January 20, 2020, 09:10:10 am »
I for one will be quick to congratulate them on their tainted title.

most undeserved success of recent years, a rich mans Wimbledon given the nod by the powers that be to win. A bad advertisement for the state of English football

;D

THE POWERS THAT BE!!

Offline Phatz

• Clean and serene... Yeah right...RAWK's Resident Pet Shop Boy?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • Not being funny right, but...
« Reply #38490 on: January 20, 2020, 09:22:23 am »
"So I guess you could say the introduction of financial fair play and V.A.R were either twenty years too late or that they were brought in specifically to halt our progress.

I'm going for the latter which is a form of cheating and suggests that the game is bent."

This guy....
'Nuff said...

Offline Tame_Impala

• You wanna know why I always think I’m right?
  • Main Stander
  • I'll tell you why...
« Reply #38491 on: January 20, 2020, 09:22:56 am »
"I am trying not to have a tin foil hat on my head and pencils up my nose but the Dip/Rag match seemed almost orchestrated, certainly controlled. The Dips score quite early and it looks like it could be 6 by half time, except of course they had 2 goals ruled out, both of which, on any other day could have been and for the scousers would have been given, so the score was kept respectable and the raggies were not embarrassed in front of a 'Live' TV audience. I am not usually this far over, yes I think the game is bent but this post is a bit of a stretch for me...……..

but it did seem strange.

Blue Mist, Yesterday at 10:27 PM"

"I said that misty,it was defo managed to keep the game interesting and so the rags didn't get battered,the dippers have not had decisions like that against them in one game before
karen7, Yesterday at 11:41 PM"

"People cant see beyond the end of their noses Karen. First time VAR goes against Liverpool is when the title is over, and its against.....guess who ? WWE.
gavvo, Today at 12:17 AM"

They do have a point. I believe Martin Scorsese & George Lucas were drafted into the VAR box last night to direct the proceedings.

...... NUUUUUUURRRRRRSEEEEEEEE!!

Offline jacobs chains

• Legacy Fan
  • The fight will not be attaining dreams.
« Reply #38492 on: January 20, 2020, 09:33:10 am »
"I am trying not to have a tin foil hat on my head and pencils up my nose but the Dip/Rag match seemed almost orchestrated, certainly controlled. The Dips score quite early and it looks like it could be 6 by half time, except of course they had 2 goals ruled out, both of which, on any other day could have been and for the scousers would have been given, so the score was kept respectable and the raggies were not embarrassed in front of a 'Live' TV audience. I am not usually this far over, yes I think the game is bent but this post is a bit of a stretch for me...……..

but it did seem strange.

Blue Mist, Yesterday at 10:27 PM"

"I said that misty,it was defo managed to keep the game interesting and so the rags didn't get battered,the dippers have not had decisions like that against them in one game before
karen7, Yesterday at 11:41 PM"

"People cant see beyond the end of their noses Karen. First time VAR goes against Liverpool is when the title is over, and its against.....guess who ? WWE.

They do have a point. I believe Martin Scorsese & George Lucas were drafted into the VAR box last night to direct the proceedings.

...... NUUUUUUURRRRRRSEEEEEEEE!!

That's pure gold. It's the sort of conversation you might overhear on a psychiatric ward with only one person talking.

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well done boys, Good Process
« Reply #38493 on: January 20, 2020, 09:45:25 am »
Even with how many posts per page they have, for the Bluemoon thread about us just for this season to break over 1000 and it's not even january is impressive

That's 11,189 posts on Liverpool just for this season.

This thread has 38,573 posts and started nearly 9 years ago. 

Offline ToneLa

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38494 on: January 20, 2020, 09:49:09 am »
Even with how many posts per page they have, for the Bluemoon thread about us just for this season to break over 1000 and it's not even january is impressive

That's 11,189 posts on Liverpool just for this season.

This thread has 38,573 posts and started nearly 9 years ago.

You may as well add the "Is the game bent?" thread to the total of posts about us!

Offline lobsterboy

• Sworn enemy of crayfishgirl. Likes to draw spunking cocks n balls at sunday school
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38495 on: January 20, 2020, 09:54:18 am »
They were even claiming we had fans in with the home fans at the emptihad, celebrating Palaces goals.
They've gone full Jesse Ventura!

Offline Romford_Red

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #38496 on: January 20, 2020, 09:59:07 am »
celubrious

Fuck off mate, this is a football forum!!!

Oh and it's Salubrious ;)

Online Jshooters

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Occasionally inspirational
« Reply #38497 on: January 20, 2020, 10:01:22 am »
;D

THE POWERS THAT BE!!

rich mans Wimbledon

:lmao
Believer

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #38498 on: January 20, 2020, 10:08:54 am »
I can now see why United fans have always mocked City fans as being absolute bitter helmets and call them the liars.

Imagine sharing a city with these fruitcakes. Everton fans are bad enough but given the success these have had over the last decade you'd think they could at least enjoy it. They'll win another trophy in another month but are all thoroughly angry and miserable. Even last season they retain the title and the only thing they could enjoy about it was that they stopped us.

They were more annoyed than us when Firmino's goal was ruled out.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2020, 10:11:46 am by Fromola »
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38499 on: January 20, 2020, 10:12:27 am »
;D

THE POWERS THAT BE!!

Who’s a rich man’s Wimbledon? Us?!  :o

Cos we’re the no-mark lower league club that climbed the divisions and had some success, but only when bankrolled to the tune of £1billion, aren’t we?

Some serious projection going on there.

Offline boots

• upon a hippo only look good if they match the tutu - fact! Oor Wullie, Your Wullie, A'Buddy's Wullie.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Klopptimistic
« Reply #38500 on: January 20, 2020, 10:12:31 am »
Fuck off mate, this is a football forum!!!

Oh and it's Salubrious ;)

Stop showing off your spell checker. 'Fuck off' accepted. :)
Typing with my finger on my computer. Other appendages are available.

Online aw1991

• Legacy Fan
  • Love Firmino, hate bastards
« Reply #38501 on: January 20, 2020, 10:15:50 am »

Who was sitting at the VAR box all this time?

Online red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #38502 on: January 20, 2020, 10:16:52 am »
Who’s a rich man’s Wimbledon? Us?!  :o

Cos we’re the no-mark lower league club that climbed the divisions and had some success, but only when bankrolled to the tune of £1billion, aren’t we?

Some serious projection going on there.

It's because we play long ball football.

Blue Loon for you

Offline LovelyCushionedHeader

• Not so pleasant non-upholstered footer
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #38503 on: January 20, 2020, 10:19:58 am »
They were even claiming we had fans in with the home fans at the emptihad, celebrating Palaces goals.

Well, its not hard to get tickets.
And if the rain stops, and everything's dry.. she would cry, just so I could drink tears from her eyes.

Offline ToneLa

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38504 on: January 20, 2020, 10:43:29 am »
The difference between Dippers and our supporters , the Dippers singing "We're gonna win the league " in January , when we were 20pts clear we did not sing this , which in a nutshell explains why Dipper fans are the most conceited , arrogant and hated in football

News for you pal - City fans don't sing, and even when they do, they're both outnumbered!

Online Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #38505 on: January 20, 2020, 10:46:35 am »
News for you pal - City fans don't sing, and even when they do, they're both outnumbered!
And if they do, they're too busy singing 'If you're happy and you know it clap yer hands' and mispronouncing campeone
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline exCite

• Anny Roader
  • Form Is Temporary, Class Is Permanent.
« Reply #38506 on: January 20, 2020, 10:48:05 am »
Wouldn't surprise me if Sheffield do them.
We Remember them with pride,
Those mighty reds of Shankly's side.
And Kenny's boys of '88,
There's never been a side so great.

Offline MJD-L4

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Mellor, lovely cushioned header...For GERRAAARD!"
« Reply #38507 on: January 20, 2020, 10:58:58 am »
Bluemoon, today.

The difference between Dippers and our supporters , the Dippers singing "We're gonna win the league " in January , when we were 20pts clear we did not sing this , which in a nutshell explains why Dipper fans are the most conceited , arrogant and hated in football

Nah you just had your most famous fan declaring you'd won it in a TV interview before the season even started and LFC would be nowhere near your lot.

Pretty sure the majority of you sister fingering c*nts were declaring you'd win it again this season before last season even finished.

And believe me all you plastic blue pricks reading this, if there's a more arrogant, entitled, hated set of fans in English football, it's you!

Nobody respects you or anything your club has bought. You spineless, gutless, glory hunting, plastic c*nts.

Offline lobsterboy

• Sworn enemy of crayfishgirl. Likes to draw spunking cocks n balls at sunday school
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38508 on: January 20, 2020, 11:01:57 am »

Those two only sing when drinking pints of water in a CGI pub

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #38509 on: January 20, 2020, 11:09:38 am »
Still "chipping away" at us, are they? Worrying times.

Offline AnfieldIron

• Water Like a Stone. Local laundry service ...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38511 on: January 20, 2020, 11:20:02 am »
Bluemoon, today.

Nah you just had your most famous fan declaring you'd won it in a TV interview before the season even started and LFC would be nowhere near your lot.

Pretty sure the majority of you sister fingering c*nts were declaring you'd win it again this season before last season even finished.

And believe me all you plastic blue pricks reading this, if there's a more arrogant, entitled, hated set of fans in English football, it's you!

Nobody respects you or anything your club has bought. You spineless, gutless, glory hunting, plastic c*nts.

They didn’t sing it because they’re utterly joyless, they know they have to win as anything else represents abject failure based on the money they’ve spent, and the fact the club has had to sell it’s soul in order to get where it is.

We’re actually having fun, so we sing stuff and enjoy the moment we’re in.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #38512 on: January 20, 2020, 11:23:03 am »
It is hilarious how all rival fan bases are starting to moan about us being unbearable. Like they can just mock us for 30 years and then expect us to smile politely and say nothing when it does look like we might finally be the ones to be able to Lord it over everyone.

Pathetic, whining little brats the lot of them. Glorious.

Offline Snail

• Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #38513 on: January 20, 2020, 11:24:34 am »
It is hilarious how all rival fan bases are starting to moan about us being unbearable. Like they can just mock us for 30 years and then expect us to smile politely and say nothing when it does look like we might finally be the ones to be able to Lord it over everyone.

We've made the whole country's heads fall off.

Offline MJD-L4

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Mellor, lovely cushioned header...For GERRAAARD!"
« Reply #38514 on: January 20, 2020, 11:25:37 am »

That's the exact reason they're moaning though. They know how much shit they've given us and now they're all dreading the fact they're about to have 30 years worth of shit banter thrown back in their faces. Love to dish it out, don't like to take it by the looks.

Online Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #38515 on: January 20, 2020, 11:26:03 am »
We've made the whole country's heads fall off.

What was that crap Mark Walhberg film where people just started mysteriously falling off buildings. It’s like that. Sort of!

Online Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #38516 on: January 20, 2020, 11:26:26 am »
That's the exact reason they're moaning though. They know how much shit they've given us and now they're all dreading the fact they're about to have 30 years worth of shit banter thrown back in their faces. Love to dish it out, don't like to take it by the looks.

It’s all just so unfair isn’t it?

Offline ToneLa

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38517 on: January 20, 2020, 11:27:23 am »
Finding the craziest thread on Blueloon is impossible but that Liverpool Hacking City thread is full of posts a few teddybears short of a picnic

I actually feel City hold plenty aces on this. Don't get me wrong, I think the FA and PL would want this to go away quietly and are reluctant to punish Liverpool severely. On the other hand, if this has come to light because Liverpool have been up to something else that has further pissed City off, then the club could quite easily tell the FA and PL that if they don't deal with this appropriately we'll be going straight to the police with all the evidence and asking them to press criminal charges. If that happens then there will certainly be a fair few arses twitching.

This one's particularly astonishing in its delusion, false equivalencies (I mean, real and mortifying human rights abuses having the same weight as a guessed password!)

We were tried, convicted, and sentenced by media based on allegations which were stolen/hacked by a criminal who now faces an astonishing number of similar charges.
The unsubstantiated allegations based on this ‘evidence’ were that the (possibly unlawful) rules of a private club may or may not have been bent or broken to some extent - perhaps...as the case may be.
This has filled many column inches and has as yet to be proven in any way shape or form, and anyone reading the reports would be convinced that we are at the epicentre of financial crime, not to mention our appalling human rights record for which, as fans , we are all apparently accountable.
Meanwhile , another club has been accused, on more substantive evidence of actually breaking criminal law, and attempting to cover it up,
(can you imagine the furore if it turned out that we had payed der spiegel £1,000,000 not to publish those allegations),for which there are serious and lasting consequences, and suddenly no-one in the media (save 1) is interested.
The scribblers at the popular press have invested a huge amount of their time, effort and credibility into the puffing-up and lauding of Klopp and the gang, as an example of how wonderfully perfect human-beings can be, and the idea that they might now have enormous amounts of egg on their faces doesn’t sit comfortably with their own self-important, inflated notion of themselves and their relevance....
....Just a thought.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #38518 on: January 20, 2020, 11:29:49 am »
We’re 16 clear at the top with a game in hand and we’ve still got people trawling Bluemoon to find the most offensive, nonsense shite to infest over here :duh
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline ToneLa

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38519 on: January 20, 2020, 11:31:20 am »
I'm bored in work, having a laugh, and so are the rest of us - don't try to live up to your username, lad!  :D