Author Topic: General Political discussion with kesey-style vibes & tantric breathing stuff...  (Read 359381 times)

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
Re: Politico-a-go-go Looney Tunes! Schorcio!
« Reply #1560 on: February 18, 2019, 10:46:51 pm »
There may be two Tories who quit tomorrow.

Is this an epochal period in British politics?

The Labour Party taken over by Marxists, the Tory party taken over by UKIP/ERG.

A sense that common sense has been utterly thrown out of the window.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2019, 10:51:46 pm by Tepid T₂O »
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline SlowRap

• SlowCrapAllOverTheBoards. No longer appealing! Apparently not a bastard. But no denial of being sarcastic and having no clue. Interesting. Fist pumps all the way down the stairs.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Let freedom reign
« Reply #1561 on: February 18, 2019, 10:51:34 pm »
But they said they had disparate views.  Trada claimed they wanted a second vote.

They didn’t. Umnah might, but not necessarily there others.
almost like...the most prominent one does not get to dictate their party policy in the end?
"We must turn from doubters into believers" - Jurgen Klopp

I've got a feeling that Origi is the real deal, from a couple of games I watched but mainly his interviews there seems to be something about him.

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #1562 on: February 18, 2019, 10:52:58 pm »
almost like...the most prominent one does not get to dictate their party policy in the end?
Who knows.  Thye don’t really have a policy as they are a group not a party. But I was simply correcting a terminilogical inexactitude on Tradas part.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline cloggypop

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
« Reply #1564 on: February 18, 2019, 10:57:05 pm »

Who are the Tories? Seeing talk of more Tories being pushed into deselection battles so I don't think it'll be long before some of them weigh things up either. Seems like everyone is counting down til end of this month to then begin properly planning the way forward.
"And the voices of the standing Kop still whispering in the wind will salute the wee Scots redman and he will still walk on.
And your money will have bought you nothing."

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #1565 on: February 18, 2019, 10:57:29 pm »

Do we know who will be the ones to quit. I think its inevitable that both big parties will split, the fallout from Brexit will be huge for both of them. Who know what our political landscape will be like then?
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline SlowRap

• SlowCrapAllOverTheBoards. No longer appealing! Apparently not a bastard. But no denial of being sarcastic and having no clue. Interesting. Fist pumps all the way down the stairs.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Let freedom reign
« Reply #1566 on: February 18, 2019, 10:58:25 pm »
Who knows.  Thye don’t really have a policy as they are a group not a party. But I was simply correcting a terminilogical inexactitude on Tradas part.
so they just formed this rebel 7 without any policy
"We must turn from doubters into believers" - Jurgen Klopp

I've got a feeling that Origi is the real deal, from a couple of games I watched but mainly his interviews there seems to be something about him.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1567 on: February 18, 2019, 10:59:05 pm »
Who are the Tories? Seeing talk of more Tories being pushed into deselection battles so I don't think it'll be long before some of them weigh things up either. Seems like everyone is counting down til end of this month to then begin properly planning the way forward.

After we've crashed out of Europe? Events will esculate then for all the parties.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1568 on: February 18, 2019, 11:01:22 pm »

They have decided they cannot live under the leadership of Corbyn and are serving as independents. It is quite clear if you read their comments that it has been a personal decision for them, based on their own opinions. Once we've crashed out of the EU events will run themselves anyway.

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
« Reply #1569 on: February 18, 2019, 11:02:34 pm »
After we've crashed out of Europe? Events will esculate then for all the parties.

Yeah. And before then should Labour's policy not shift to at least remaining in the single market post-Brexit. That's the obvious point of unity among those currently at odds with their parties, and one they can happily find agreement with Lib Dems, Nats, and Greens over.
"And the voices of the standing Kop still whispering in the wind will salute the wee Scots redman and he will still walk on.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1570 on: February 18, 2019, 11:06:00 pm »

They've left the party because Corbyn only listens to his acolytes & ball washers ,why do they need policy atm when there isn't an election ?
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #1571 on: February 18, 2019, 11:27:52 pm »

It’s really not that difficult to understand. Each one decided they can’t stay in the Labour Party so have decided to sit as a loose group of independents. They haven’t formed anything.

If someone farts in a lift and three people decide to get out of the lift it doesn’t mean they share a common goal apart from getting away from the smell.  (That’s an analogy).
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline Antoine Lavoisier

• Anny Roader
  • the torchlight red on sweaty faces
« Reply #1572 on: February 18, 2019, 11:41:51 pm »
It’s really not that difficult to understand. Each one decided they can’t stay in the Labour Party so have decided to sit as a loose group of independents. They haven’t formed anything.

If someone farts in a lift and three people decide to get out of the lift it doesn’t mean they share a common goal apart from getting away from the smell.  (That’s an analogy).

And a bloody good one!
And in short, I was afraid

Offline ShakaHislop

• Shocktrooper of the Vinny Cable Nasties
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1573 on: February 18, 2019, 11:53:34 pm »

Do we know who will be the ones to quit. I think its inevitable that both big parties will split, the fallout from Brexit will be huge for both of them. Who know what our political landscape will be like then?

Two Tories tonight say they are thinking seriously about whether to quit - there could be another move before end of the week - jitters all over the place

https://twitter.com/bbclaurak/status/1097626773016186880

I'd guess at Soubry and Grieve, although he might wait and see what happens in the Commons next week. Heidi Allen and Sarah Woolaston are two other possibilities I reckon.

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
« Reply #1574 on: February 19, 2019, 01:05:52 am »
Survation from today/yesterday (18th).

Westminster voting intention:

CON: 40% (+2)
LAB: 36% (-3)
LDEM: 10% (+1)
UKIP: 5% (+1)
GRN: 2% (-)

---

Without knowing anything but one policy of a new party:

CON: 39%
LAB: 34%
"A new centrist party opposed to Brexit": 8%
LDEM: 6%
UKIP: 5%
GRN: 2%

On which "best represents the people of Britain":

The Labour Party under Jeremy Corbyn: 23%
The new independent group of MPs: 40%
(Lab 2017 voters split 45-31 in favour of Corbyn.)

On whether the seven Labour MPs were right to set up a new 'Independent Group':

They were right: 56%
They were not right: 20%

(via Britain Elects' reading of Survation)

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1575 on: February 19, 2019, 01:16:29 am »
45% of labour voters last time think corbyn is the best option for Britain, pretty damning

Offline Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #1576 on: February 19, 2019, 01:32:34 am »
[quote author=Zeb link=topic=341008.msg16482268#msg16482268

[/quote]

Do they think they will have someone standing in every seat? even then they won't make much of an impact.

They are pushing themselves as a pro brexit party but they don't want a snap election and by the next one Brexit will be done and  people would have gotten use to whatever we end up with.
Don't blame me I voted for Jeremy Corbyn!!

Miss you Tracy more and more every day xxx

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Offline Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #1577 on: February 19, 2019, 01:35:03 am »

On whether the seven Labour MPs were right to set up a new 'Independent Group':

They were right: 56%
They were not right: 20%

(via Britain Elects' reading of Survation)

That means nothing if I was asked that question I would have said yes.

But no way I would vote for them or support them.

Just glad they have left the Labour party.

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1578 on: February 19, 2019, 01:39:03 am »
That means nothing if I was asked that question I would have said yes.

But no way I would vote for them or support them.

Just glad they have left the Labour party.

I'll be glad when Corbyn fucks off and you and your buddies go back to voting Lib Dem or whoever the fuck you voted for before Comrade gobshite took over.

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
« Reply #1579 on: February 19, 2019, 01:40:07 am »
45% of labour voters last time think corbyn is the best option for Britain, pretty damning

It's what Curtice has been saying for a while that where you'd expect partisan loyalty to have numbers up in the 80s% that's just not present there for either of the main parties at the moment. Yet both being that bad seems to have removed the political pressure to actually change. Also worth highlighting that it shouldn't be a surprise that a lot of Labour 2017 voters aren't keen on Corbyn because a lot of Labour 2017's vote (ie the surge in polling through the election) seems to have been people unconvinced by Corbyn but moving back towards Labour as election day neared. Could happen again next election, of course. Risky one to deliberately do when leadership seem to have convinced themselves they don't need to do anything to convince them to stick around.

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
« Reply #1580 on: February 19, 2019, 01:42:49 am »
Do they think they will have someone standing in every seat? even then they won't make much of an impact.

They are pushing themselves as a pro brexit party but they don't want a snap election and by the next one Brexit will be done and  people would have gotten use to whatever we end up with.

Trada, if you take nothing else in from the forum tonight or anything people have tried to say to you over several years then take this in. Brexit won't be over come end of March. That's just the end of the 'easy' bit. What comes next is negotiating what we want our relationship with the EU to be in the future (that's optimistic scenario). That's going to take years. If we're not in the Single Market at the end of that then people won't get used to it. They'll be livid and blaming the politicians who didn't insist we did remain in it.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2019, 01:44:45 am by Zeb »

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1581 on: February 19, 2019, 01:43:13 am »
It's what Curtice has been saying for a while that where you'd expect partisan loyalty to have numbers up in the 80s% that's just not present there for either of the main parties at the moment. Yet both being that bad seems to have removed the political pressure to actually change. Also worth highlighting that it shouldn't be a surprise that a lot of Labour 2017 voters aren't keen on Corbyn because a lot of Labour 2017's vote (ie the surge in polling through the election) seems to have been people unconvinced by Corbyn but moving back towards Labour as election day neared. Could happen again next election, of course. Risky one to deliberately do when leadership seem to have convinced themselves they don't need to do anything to convince them to stick around.

That's an understatement mate,if anything they're actively trying to push people out.

Offline Trada

• Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #1582 on: February 19, 2019, 01:50:11 am »
[quote author=Zeb link=topic=341008.msg16482268#msg16482268

Opps meant pro stay group.

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
« Reply #1583 on: February 19, 2019, 01:58:28 am »

That's an understatement mate,if anything they're actively trying to push people out.

The expectation is that you'll still vote Labour though, isn't it? "Do you hate poor people WhereAngelsPlay?" and such things. That held true in 2017. Disaffected former Labour voters ultimately turned out for Labour.

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
« Reply #1584 on: February 19, 2019, 01:58:50 am »
Opps meant pro stay group.

Understood what you meant. :)

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1585 on: February 19, 2019, 02:19:57 am »
The expectation is that you'll still vote Labour though, isn't it? "Do you hate poor people WhereAngelsPlay?" and such things. That held true in 2017. Disaffected former Labour voters ultimately turned out for Labour.
a significant part was they thought labour was more remain/soft Brexit and likely a decent number who wanted to vote Lib Dem ‘lent’ their vote to labour (+12% swing in remain areas from memory), so cant see all that many of them sticking with them

Offline oldfordie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1586 on: February 19, 2019, 02:21:46 am »
Trada, if you take nothing else in from the forum tonight or anything people have tried to say to you over several years then take this in. Brexit won't be over come end of March. That's just the end of the 'easy' bit. What comes next is negotiating what we want our relationship with the EU to be in the future (that's optimistic scenario). That's going to take years. If we're not in the Single Market at the end of that then people won't get used to it. They'll be livid and blaming the politicians who didn't insist we did remain in it.
I don't think our politicians have got it yet, they seem to think the day we leave they can all breath a sigh of relief and say phew thanks god thats over, lets just get back to everyday politics.
It's hard to believe they cant see the backlash that's coming.
It might take our producers five minutes to find 60 economists who feared Brexit and five hours to find a sole voice who espoused it.
“But by the time we went on air we simply had one of each; we presented this unequal effort to our audience as balance. It wasn’t.”
               Emily Maitlis

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1587 on: February 19, 2019, 02:38:14 am »

They're in for a shock next time round,they have taken the traditional Labour voters for granted.

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
« Reply #1588 on: February 19, 2019, 02:52:46 am »
a significant part was they thought labour was more remain/soft Brexit and likely a decent number who wanted to vote Lib Dem ‘lent’ their vote to labour (+12% swing in remain areas from memory), so cant see all that many of them sticking with them

Have mentioned her work before not so long back, but Paula Surridge's stuff is interesting in terms of 'values' - especially as she's been pointing out the faultlines for so long. She was on the same page as you earlier this evening. Twitter

According to the tables for the @Survation poll, 12% of those educated to degree level or higher would vote for the ‘new centrist party opposed to Brexit’. Putting Labour behind Cons in this group whereas they have a lead if there is no new party

Those well educated voters are the ones to watch, they have a number of options, are paying attention and many have switched from LibDems to Labour since 2010.

-----

Just something from my inbox from the Jewish Labour Movement.

Our Statement

Today marks a deeply depressing evolution in the abject failure of the leadership of the Labour Party to properly and comprehensively address the ongoing crisis of antisemitism within our Party.

Almost a year ago, thousands swelled Parliament Square to call Dayenu – ‘Enough is Enough’. In an unprecedented protest, the Jewish community came together to stand against antisemitism, and in solidarity with Jewish Labour members, activists and parliamentarians who deal with its impact daily.

As we set out earlier this month, far too little has been achieved for the Party to be able to claim in all honesty that it upholds the ‘zero tolerance’ environment promised to us and the Jewish community those many months ago. Instead, we have seen the entrenching of a culture of antisemitism, obfuscation and denial.

For our Parliamentary Chair, Luciana Berger MP, enough truly was enough.

Her decision is a culmination of the same dilemma that each of us has been forced to contended with for a very long time, exacerbated by the reasons she set out in her resignation letter earlier today.

Tonight, as members discuss in private and share on social media their own responses to this very same dilemma, setting out their reasons for staying, or their reasons to leave, it is only right that we come together as a Movement to decide collectively where we go from here.

Our Members

To be a member of the Jewish Labour Movement, like all other socialist society affiliates, you must be eligible to be a member of the Labour Party.

At key points of crisis throughout the last few years, JLM’s membership has rapidly grown. This is partly due to Labour Party members joining our ranks to take up the fight against antisemitism in their local parties, joining our networks of activists to call out and stand against the culture of antisemitism, denial and obfuscation.

But we also count amongst our members those who have resigned from the Labour Party, who join JLM in defiance of the failure of the Labour Party to retain their direct support, but who nevertheless are committed to expressing their Jewish values and their democratic socialism through collective action. That so many have taken this action is a source of shame for the Labour Party, but a source of pride for JLM that they should want to stay, stand and fight with us.

Each of you will be aware of members who have resigned both today and in the recent past. They will continue to have a home within the Jewish Labour Movement. We will not allow those who have been bullied, harassed and intimidated out of their Party to be excluded from our wider movement. 

Extraordinary General Meetings to be held start of March for the Jewish Labour Movement to decide what they want to do next. They'll have been affiliated with the Labour party for a century come 2020.

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
« Reply #1589 on: February 19, 2019, 03:32:32 am »
I don't think our politicians have got it yet, they seem to think the day we leave they can all breath a sigh of relief and say phew thanks god thats over, lets just get back to everyday politics.
It's hard to believe they cant see the backlash that's coming.

Weird part of the two frontbenches wanting to take all of the credit but none of the blame. One of the paradoxes which is showing up in polling is that 'Leave' voters distrust politicians, and have some idea about what worst case scenarios will entail, but expect things to turn out alright because the state will make sure it does. Will they be pissier for any sort of disruption coming as a surprise than 'Remain' voters for having known and warned about it? Is there a Brexit outcome which doesn't propel some shift in politics - whether a 'rejoin' movement or (and?) a 'leave meant leave' one? Triangulating around that for any party seems difficult and impossible in the current parliament if decisions of any sort are to be made.

Offline Trada

• Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #1590 on: February 19, 2019, 04:37:56 am »
I wonder when the 2nd wave of the chickencoup will go they like doing things that way like its a spur of the moment thing but pre planned I'm sure Blairites like Smeeth, Mann, Austin, Eagle, flint, hodge and Phillips maybe thinking about it all the ones in risk of being reselected a last hooray before they get jobs for private companies that have been giving them money.

It will be brilliant saves the CLPs so much work just have to choose the next candidate.

Offline It's Jimmy Corkhill

• No more scrapping in Page Moss. Marxist.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hasta La Victoria Siempre....
« Reply #1591 on: February 19, 2019, 05:39:50 am »
I wonder when the 2nd wave of the chickencoup will go they like doing things that way like its a spur of the moment thing but pre planned I'm sure Blairites like Smeeth, Mann, Austin, Eagle, flint, hodge and Phillips maybe thinking about it all the ones in risk of being reselected a last hooray before they get jobs for private companies that have been giving them money.

It will be brilliant saves the CLPs so much work just have to choose the next candidate.

How is splitting the 'Labour' vote brilliant? We'll either end up with a Tory rule for a decade or a large centrist party with splinters in its arse that keeps the status quo and gives the worse-off crumbs from the table.

I don't believe you appreciate how damaging this is. I don't agree with any of those that left, or their personal politics, but they were Labour MP's who are now no longer. Any defection from our side is a disaster.
"I'm a people man. Only the people matter".
-Bill Shankly.

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1592 on: February 19, 2019, 05:44:44 am »

You really are loving this aren’t you?  Nothing like a good purge for political purity is there?

Just get rid of the Blairites, the Jews, the centrists, the social democrats, the Remainers (they’re only remainers to undermine Jeremy aren’t they?) and the party will sweep to power. Get all the great Corbynistas into Parliament and onto the Labour front bench  Grace Blakely for Industry Secretary, Aaron Bastani can be in charge of the five year plan and Owen Jones can be Minister for Propaganda and Re-education of the Proletariat.

It’s going to fucking amazing - Brexits not real and will be over in six weeks as you say.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.

Offline Rhi

• Rhisuscitated
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1593 on: February 19, 2019, 07:51:00 am »
Starting to think Trada has been a Russian bot all along.
“Above all, I would like to be remembered as a man who was selfless, who strove and worried so that others could share the glory, and who built up a family of people who could hold their heads up high and say 'We're Liverpool'.” - Bill Shankly

Offline redmark

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1594 on: February 19, 2019, 07:58:02 am »
Derek Hatton rejoins the party. Straight into Berger's seat?
Stop whining : https://spiritofshankly.com/ : https://thefsa.org.uk/join/ : https://reclaimourgame.com/
The focus now should not be on who the owners are, but limits on what owners can do without formal supporter agreement. At all clubs.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1595 on: February 19, 2019, 07:58:36 am »

I think that's the final straw for me.

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well done boys, Good Process
« Reply #1596 on: February 19, 2019, 08:23:48 am »

Not even Wavertree CLP will make it that obvious. It's sickening that he has got his membership back and the timing cannot be seen as just a coincidence

Really interested to see what my MP Louise Ellman does. She released a very strongly worded statement last night in support of Berger and an attack on anti-Semitism within the party (including members from her own constituency). Even though she has vowed to continue to tackle and call out the 'virus of antisemitism', there were no words of support to those higher up the leadership.

« Last Edit: February 19, 2019, 09:45:43 am by gazzalfc »

Online Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1597 on: February 19, 2019, 08:34:56 am »

It was the pragmatic approach. However, it is pretty difficult to remain pragmatic when the party you voted for utterly lacks pragmatism.

Offline Alan_X

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1598 on: February 19, 2019, 08:38:25 am »

It's not going to be easy come the next election but I am not voting for that gang of c*nts as it will only encourage them and give them legitimacy. 
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)

Offline The Gulleysucker

• RAWK's very own spinached up Popeye. Transfer Board Veteran 5 Stars.
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • An Indolent Sybarite
« Reply #1599 on: February 19, 2019, 08:39:28 am »

I've seen Galloway mentioned a few days ago. He's short of money.

On the subject of Degsie, it's always worth reminding everyone of Bleasdale's response when asked if the Michael Murray character in GBH was based on him...

I don't do polite so fuck yoursalf with your stupid accusations...

Right you fuckwit I will show you why you are talking out of your fat arse...

Mutton Geoff (Obviously a real nice guy)