Author Topic: Hicks calls for Parry's resignation  (Read 103258 times)

Offline Juan Loco

• down in Acapulco. LIkes 'em salty and succulent, the wee lambies!
  • Legacy Fan
  • We've got our valuation and we're sticking to it
Re: Hicks calls for Parry's resignation
« Reply #560 on: April 10, 2008, 06:02:58 pm »
Aha! It gets even better. Now LFCTV has just got a blank screen, right before their "news" bit. Says it all.
"It's the football philosophy that counts, not the system."

A fully signed-up member of SPAS
The Stuart Pearce Apologist Society

Offline slingerz

• Main Stander
« Reply #561 on: April 10, 2008, 06:04:29 pm »
Parry says he's staying put

Offline El_Macca_17

• Legacy Fan
  • Out here on the perimeter there are no stars.
« Reply #562 on: April 10, 2008, 06:04:48 pm »
Anyone elses .tv gone off?

Yep, just got a blank screen here. And I thought LFC Now were going to be all over the latest developments as well.
"The future's uncertain and the end is always near."

Offline manifest

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #563 on: April 10, 2008, 06:05:42 pm »
How the fuck he has the audacity to put this on Benitez. I am fucking livid.

yes this is the lowest hicks has gone yet....to publicly put rafa in this position is sickening. I perhaps see why gillette got freaked out by hicks months back, hicks is a classic narcissist it seems....its all about me, tom hicks, oblivious of the wreckage he creates around him, but he believes he's doing it for us! On another day, parry stepping down would be generally welcomed, the fact is what hicks says is probably true, even the rafa bit, but Hicks is using parry for his own political purposes, and everyone smelled it straight away. Now, because hicks has been impatient, rafa and parry have to work together for the next weeks with this sitting on the table between them. This unprofessional management of the club is why I want Hicks gone....its always gonna be a train wreck with hicks at the helm. The classic twelve year old, acts without thought of the consequences of his actions, then blames everyone else for what has happened.

Offline Oingy Boingy

• Bisquitts
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #564 on: April 10, 2008, 06:05:55 pm »
Luke Donald now leading the Masters.

Up yours, Yanks. :)
::) ::) and what
Indeed...

Offline Commie Bobbie

• Just woke up......Member of the Committee for State Security. More Folkestone Fashionista than Sandon Sandanista......
  • Legacy Fan
  • #WTRWWAW
« Reply #565 on: April 10, 2008, 06:08:46 pm »
Still a blank screen on Pravda.
Twitter: @atypicalbob

DON'T BUY THE S*N

MacKenzie Is Still A Fucking c*nt

Offline SallyCinnamon

• Dr. Greenthumb
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #566 on: April 10, 2008, 06:09:17 pm »
Luke Donald now leading the Masters.

Up yours, Yanks. :)

Like that's going to last.
Journalist: Without giving any secrets away, how do you practice when you haven't got a six foot seven player in the squad? How on earth can you prepare?

It's about beating him in the air, so we will use Mascherano against him!

NinjaVideo

Offline Crazynumber9

• Legacy Fan
  • Be afraid!
« Reply #567 on: April 10, 2008, 06:11:16 pm »
I hate that slimey, narcissictic, (fill in any expletive you want) Texan arsehole. I want HIM out, then Coco can also leave.
Proudly an internet terrorist since 2010!

Offline Something Else

• that car's fine lookin' man (clearly insured with confused.com)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bazinga
  • Super Title: something else required
« Reply #568 on: April 10, 2008, 06:12:09 pm »
Do you have official status as 'shite monitor' of RAWK or something? I

ah so at least you admit it was shite
all i was saying is why do we need to read your school boy bickering?

Hicks is obviously a very impatient bloke if he knows Parry only got the letter today.

Maybe he is hearing his time ending

tick tock tick tock

Offline TommyD

• Kemlynite
  • Red right through
« Reply #569 on: April 10, 2008, 06:12:41 pm »

Like that's going to last.

Better to have tasted it than never been near. Can you say you've ever led the Masters? ;)

Offline Cruiser

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #570 on: April 10, 2008, 06:13:13 pm »
Parry says he isn't resigning, especially at such a crucial time of the season.

Shame that the american mercenary can't see what this could to the club at such a time. Bastard.
If he retires I'll eat my fucking cock.

Great anti climax for those expecting jizzihno....

Offline Oingy Boingy

• Bisquitts
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #571 on: April 10, 2008, 06:14:22 pm »
Yep, just got a blank screen here. And I thought LFC Now were going to be all over the latest developments as well.

Parry's obviously went on the rampage and smashed up the studios an trashed the cameras...shouting how dare the fat c*nt ....cmon Claire your coming with me...wanna get shitfaced an get a room ;D
Indeed...

Offline rafabenihill

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #572 on: April 10, 2008, 06:14:39 pm »
hope rafa will issue a statement saying that he and rick get along fine and there are no differences..
White liquid in a bottle. It's milk, for sure.

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
« Reply #573 on: April 10, 2008, 06:15:34 pm »
For purely practical reasons regarding the success of the team on the pitch now, and for longer term Machiavellian reasons, GG, Parry, and Rafa need to get around the table and then have a group hug - preferably in front of the cameras.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline manifest

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #574 on: April 10, 2008, 06:15:39 pm »
The passions are obviously running high gents and gals...but chill out with the bickering.
Truth is none of us really know what exactly is going on.

The 'chess pieces' that Gillett was blethering about last week are obviously being thrown around the room at this stage but we'll not know until Gillett says something. Until he does, it'll just be yet another front of brinkmanship.

Embarrassing no doubt about that

regi, gillette has spoken.....parry could not refuse hicks request to step down without gillettes full backing, no?

Offline Liverbird 2010

• but you can call me....likes to giggle a lot but only if it's about fellatio
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #575 on: April 10, 2008, 06:16:35 pm »
If Hicks was going to ask Parry to resign, why not do it in person last week when he was over here, the spineless twat?
FOOTBALL IS A LIE! RAFAEL BENITEZ :-)

Offline its cold in the stands

• e e cummings
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #576 on: April 10, 2008, 06:18:24 pm »
hope rafa will issue a statement saying that he and rick get along fine and there are no differences..

yeah i will be devastated if rafa is backing hicks, but i have this horrible feeling that there is no way on earth hicks would put words in rafa`s mouth in a press statement.
i would be absolutely gobsmacked if hicks would hint in a press release that rafa wants parry out without okaying it first with rafa.

Offline Walshy nMe®

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Legend
« Reply #577 on: April 10, 2008, 06:19:03 pm »
Will this circus ever end?

Offline SallyCinnamon

• Dr. Greenthumb
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #578 on: April 10, 2008, 06:20:40 pm »
Better to have tasted it than never been near. Can you say you've ever led the Masters? ;)

I've won the open,the Masters (by 18 strokes) Scored the winning goals in all major competitions,gone un beaten during a whole Snooker season never scoring less than 147....

Shall i go on ?

Hicks is a c*nt
Journalist: Without giving any secrets away, how do you practice when you haven't got a six foot seven player in the squad? How on earth can you prepare?

NinjaVideo

Offline Derry-Red

• RAWK Technology Consultant.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #579 on: April 10, 2008, 06:20:46 pm »
Parry has come out with this so far.

Parry, who has yet to see the letter, said: "It is my intention to remain focused on the job of serving Liverpool Football Club to the best of my abilities at this very important time of our season."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/l/liverpool/7341190.stm

I'd rather endure a night of sheep sex than have that clueless twat run our club into the ground any longer. You hear that NESV? I'd rather have sheep sex.

Offline xerxes

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #580 on: April 10, 2008, 06:20:59 pm »

I hope he does no such thing. A plague on both their houses should be his attitude. As long as he can find someone to sign a cheque he should keep out of it.
Xerxes MBE

Offline SallyCinnamon

• Dr. Greenthumb
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #581 on: April 10, 2008, 06:22:16 pm »
I hope he does no such thing. A plague on both their houses should be his attitude. As long as he can find someone to sign a cheque he should keep out of it.

Rafa should bodyswerve every question thrown at him in true Rafa comedic style.

NinjaVideo

Offline Liverbird 2010

• but you can call me....likes to giggle a lot but only if it's about fellatio
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #582 on: April 10, 2008, 06:22:52 pm »

Hicks has fuckin brought him into it.
FOOTBALL IS A LIE! RAFAEL BENITEZ :-)

Offline guyko21

• Kopite
« Reply #583 on: April 10, 2008, 06:23:51 pm »
Why are you people so concerned about Parry? If DIC took control, Parry would be history anyway.

Tommy, surely you can't be that naive.  Parry, despite his many weaknesses, is clearly on our side, trying to get rid of Hicks.  Get rid of Parry and Hicks is almost completely in charge - do you really want that? 

Parry, Moores and the Gilletts are crucial to us resisting Hicks, therefore they must stay together and remain strong.  Once Hicks has gone and hopefully DIC are in charge then a full review can take place. 

Offline The Flying Pig

• Bill. Not improving with age.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truth? Yes. Justice? Not yet. JFT96.
« Reply #584 on: April 10, 2008, 06:24:02 pm »
If Hicks was anywhere near gaining 100% control of the club,he'd wait until he'd got it ,then just sack Parry himself.

If there's any silver linling here,it's that Hicks doesn't expect to own the club himself anytime soon.
Suddenly I turned around and she was standin' there
With silver bracelets on her wrists and flowers in her hair
She walked up to me so gracefully and took my crown of thorns
"Come in", She said, "I'll give you shelter from the storm."

I might be in!

Offline vanoord

• Kopite
« Reply #585 on: April 10, 2008, 06:24:11 pm »
Of course, the odd thing in all this is that Parry's actually the man nominally in charge of the club. Neither Hicks nor Gillett have the power to do anything without the other's agreement, which isn't there. And presumably that'll extend to Hicks not being able to remove Parry's powers as Chief Executive.

Foster Gillett was meant to be joint chief exec and represent the owners' interests, but he's fecked off.

So Rick's the only one with the ability to do anything... funny old world, isn't it?
But ye gotta know where ye're just gonna rush in. Ye cannae just rush in anywhere. It looks bad, havin' to rush oout again straight awa'..

Offline Skillz

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #586 on: April 10, 2008, 06:24:15 pm »

Rafa should bodyswerve every question thrown at him in true Rafa comedic style.

One thing is for certain, Rafa will entertain. As good a manager Rafa is, for me, he is twice the media player.
Carra is Ours - So fuck off!!!

Offline xerxes

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #587 on: April 10, 2008, 06:24:29 pm »
Hicks has fuckin brought him into it.

I'm sure he could say something like "As always, I am focussing on training my team"
Xerxes MBE

Offline carra1892

• Kopite
  • G+H, fucking c*nts
« Reply #588 on: April 10, 2008, 06:25:18 pm »
You dont have to support Parry. But he has to stay. Really. Cant believe why a lot of people agree with Hicks. Because Hicks is destroying our club. He wants more power. He wants to get good control over the club. He cant do that with Parry so he will bring on someone of his own people. What would you rather have, someone from Hicks who is fully behind Hicks or do you want Parry? Well, perhaps both are bad, but then I would rather have Parry. You all want Hicks out, i too, but you accept him to do this and let him get more and more control...
This is not the way how it works. You dont have to be behind Parry, but you have to be against Hicks, against Hicks actions, against Hicks intentions to get more control at LFC with people of his own. This is just one major step he (Hicks) has to take to take more control at the club, so I think we have to prevent that.
  >:( :( ??? :butt
Dutch Red Patrick

Offline SallyCinnamon

• Dr. Greenthumb
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #589 on: April 10, 2008, 06:27:56 pm »
If Hicks was anywhere near gaining 100% control of the club,he'd wait until he'd got it ,then just sack Parry himself.

If there's any silver linling here,it's that Hicks doesn't expect to own the club himself anytime soon.

Spot on,Hicks knows he's losing the media game & he knows that us Fans think parry is a nonce so this is his way of trying to gain a tiny foothold.

We aint that Stupid you thick Texan c*nt

NinjaVideo

Offline manifest

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #590 on: April 10, 2008, 06:28:15 pm »
Parry's obviously went on the rampage and smashed up the studios an trashed the cameras...shouting how dare the fat c*nt ....cmon Claire your coming with me...wanna get shitfaced an get a room ;D

:lmao

Offline Something Else

• that car's fine lookin' man (clearly insured with confused.com)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bazinga
  • Super Title: something else required
« Reply #591 on: April 10, 2008, 06:28:27 pm »

exactly

Offline Crazynumber9

• Legacy Fan
  • Be afraid!
« Reply #592 on: April 10, 2008, 06:28:29 pm »
Coco is a useless CEO, and the reson we have lost out on transfers in the past. we all know that, but I dont agree with how everything is being played out in the media. CLASSLESS
Proudly an internet terrorist since 2010!

Offline swells88

• Main Stander
« Reply #593 on: April 10, 2008, 06:29:08 pm »
You dont have to support Parry. But he has to stay. Really. Cant believe why a lot of people agree with Hicks. Because Hicks is destroying our club. He wants more power. He wants to get good control over the club. He cant do that with Parry so he will bring on someone of his own people. What would you rather have, someone from Hicks who is fully behind Hicks or do you want Parry? Well, perhaps both are bad, but then I would rather have Parry. You all want Hicks out, i too, but you accept him to do this and let him get more and more control...
This is not the way how it works. You dont have to be behind Parry, but you have to be against Hicks, against Hicks actions, against Hicks intentions to get more control at LFC with people of his own. This is just one major step he (Hicks) has to take to take more control at the club, so I think we have to prevent that.
  >:( :( ??? :butt

I think hicks just wants the club to win, all of his teams are competitors here in the states...i certainly don't think it's about power

Offline Mimi

• Maguire!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #594 on: April 10, 2008, 06:30:27 pm »
I think hicks just wants the club to win, all of his teams are competitors here in the states...i certainly don't think it's about power

utter bullshit. HIcks is a fucking parasite. This shit could have waited till the end of the CL campaign and as usual he's put his own agenda above the club's best interests.
"And Israeli aggression will continue unabated. BDS. Armed struggle. Peace talks. Protests. Tweets. Social media. Poetry. All are terror in Israel’s books.” Refaat Alareer
https://www.youtube.com/@refaatalareer9499

Online [new username under construction]

• Poster formerly know as shadowbane. Never lost his head whilst others panicked. Fucking kopite!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Insert something awesome here!
« Reply #595 on: April 10, 2008, 06:30:33 pm »

Hicks is pissing with something that's as close as family to some people...he needs to understand this and fuck off

Offline AllyouneedisRush

• One leg, musical nostrils, itchy crotch. Is actually Louis Walsh.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #596 on: April 10, 2008, 06:32:32 pm »
Coco is a useless CEO, and the reson we have lost out on transfers in the past. we all know that, but I dont agree with how everything is being played out in the media. CLASSLESS

I'm more pissed at the timing of all this....... 
Justice 97 - YNWA

Offline 1977supercock

• Main Stander
« Reply #597 on: April 10, 2008, 06:32:36 pm »
i will keep saying it.............

PARRY GONE = HICKS OWN CE = ALL THE DEBT HICKS CAN MUSTER PLACED ON OUR CLUB

sure we will be quicker in the transfer market. WITH NO MONEY CAUSE IT WILL ALL GO TO SERVICE THE DEBT. Great we'll sign aging has-beens real quick

THINK

I HATE PARRY TOO DEAL WITH HIM LATER

Offline Tsar Kastik

• Would welcome a premature one, apparently.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #598 on: April 10, 2008, 06:33:21 pm »

Oh oh, another one pops up
Plenty well, no pray; big bellyache, heap God

Online redrockydennis

• Annie Wilkes
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • gonna paint me jarg wheelie bin purple
« Reply #599 on: April 10, 2008, 06:39:30 pm »
it's all getting rather silly now.

someone show the fat texan c*nt the door and be over with it all.

please.
"Football is a simple game based on the giving and taking of passes,
of controlling the ball and of making yourself available to receive a pass.
It is terribly simple."