Author Topic: SM on the QT  (Read 136073 times)

Offline Red_Irishman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Absolutely Bobbins"
Re: SM on the QT
« Reply #320 on: August 21, 2017, 08:57:39 pm »
Brilliant in 1080p on Sky and match day section 2 is very good too. Decent comms.
“If Everton were playing down the bottom of my garden, I'd draw the curtains.” - Bill Shankly 1913 - 1981

Offline Millie

• Athens Airport Queen. Dude, never mind my car, where's my hand sanitiser?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • IFWT
« Reply #321 on: August 21, 2017, 09:02:38 pm »
Working great tonight
"If you can't say anything nice, don't say nothing at all"  Thumper (1942)

Justice for the 96

I'm a Believer

Offline Motty

• 'Arry's Tax Lawyer. T'riffic. Hush, hush, eye to eye. When will he, will he be famous? I can't answer that!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #322 on: August 21, 2017, 09:07:05 pm »
Great for me in MD2 without VPN and all the other links with one.

Offline tedmus

• Bird Assassin
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #323 on: August 21, 2017, 09:08:25 pm »
MD2 been spot on so far, not tried without VPN.

edit: Just turned VPN off, all good.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2017, 09:13:07 pm by tedmus »

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #324 on: August 21, 2017, 09:10:24 pm »
Just put this in here for people looking to get a vpn,IPVanish are currently giving 50% off so you can get a year for $39,it ends on the 23rd.

https://www.ipvanish.com/privacy-first/?a_aid=BFK2016&a_bid=48f95966

It's the easiest one to use on the Fire stick as they have the app in the Amazon store.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West. Definitely Unscotch.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #325 on: August 21, 2017, 09:28:45 pm »
Working fine for me on Match Day 2, the other links were working earlier too!

No VPN
However if something serious happens to them I will eat my own cock.

If anyone is going to put a few fingers deep into my arse it's going to be me.

Offline pezzzer

• Kopite
  • Club first country second
« Reply #326 on: August 22, 2017, 10:22:05 am »
I wonder if theve sorted it so you don't need a vpn then?
I tried on Saturday and running SM through kodi on my pc I had no joy but i switched to watching on there website and it was Ok, a bit buffery but a HD stream. It says on the website that viewing Premier league games is recommended through kodi. I run a VPN on my pc anyway as I download from ipt torrents but kodi still didn't run the prem games Saturday, weird!
metallic on psn, cod4 buddies welcome

Offline bruffell06

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #327 on: August 22, 2017, 06:31:24 pm »
My Sportsmania has expired so went to renew it yesterday and the only option is a 2 week renewal? Anybody experienced this?

Offline qwerty_in_advance

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #328 on: August 22, 2017, 06:33:09 pm »
My Sportsmania has expired so went to renew it yesterday and the only option is a 2 week renewal? Anybody experienced this?

Payment system is down. Use coupon code 'imwaiting' should get you 2 weeks free.
“If you’re in the penalty area and don’t know what to do with the ball, put it in the net and we’ll discuss the options later.”

Offline bruffell06

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #329 on: August 22, 2017, 06:47:26 pm »
Payment system is down. Use coupon code 'imwaiting' should get you 2 weeks free.

That worked. Cheers

Offline wadey-LFC

• Legacy Fan
  • Round the fields of Anfield Road
« Reply #330 on: August 23, 2017, 06:27:31 am »
My 2 weeks runs out on Friday and there not giving out any more codes. Anybody know another good service to use?
"Liverpool was made for me and I was made for Liverpool." Bill Shankly

Offline cloggypop

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #331 on: August 23, 2017, 10:43:47 am »
Ladss, Im on a website for streams (dont want to post the URL I use to access it) but im not sure if its LOF, NS, or FR as these have all changed their names so often.

Can someone .come and DM me if they know what Im going on about as I want to set up on kodi but at the moment the only way I can watch is via browser or 'live streaming' app.
If it's the same one as me, if you scroll down when on a channel in the browser you will see a download link to the Kodi addon.

Online Kashinoda

• More broken biscuits than made of crisps
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ....mmm
« Reply #332 on: August 23, 2017, 12:32:06 pm »
Pl**1HD/24**d have a sister site. Works out £8.50 a month, the caveat is there's no Kodi and you need to pay by Bitcoin (which is easy enough now).

PM me if you want a link, there's also a chance they might take new registrations on their main site (£7 PM PayPal, Kodi) so I can link that too. They've been closed to registrations for years but have mentioned you could try messaging them.

Honestly they've been flawless for the last two seasons and have upped it again this season, no VPN needed etc.

« Last Edit: August 23, 2017, 01:21:53 pm by Kashinoda »
:D

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #333 on: August 23, 2017, 02:25:46 pm »
Hernandez is clearly on the smack
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Titi Camara

• Hey, wanna hear the new dubstep song I wrote? Wub, Wub, Wub! Wubba Lubba Dub Dub! I'm Pickle Rick with hirsute areolae!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Number 21 of the Crazy 88
« Reply #334 on: August 23, 2017, 02:43:37 pm »
Snip
I signed up to SM for 12 months in July so I'll give you a shout in about 10 month ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline Titi Camara

• Hey, wanna hear the new dubstep song I wrote? Wub, Wub, Wub! Wubba Lubba Dub Dub! I'm Pickle Rick with hirsute areolae!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #335 on: August 23, 2017, 02:44:15 pm »
Is the Mayweather fight up on their calendar?

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #336 on: August 23, 2017, 03:29:39 pm »
Pl**1HD/24**d have a sister site. Works out £8.50 a month, the caveat is there's no Kodi and you need to pay by Bitcoin (which is easy enough now).

PM me if you want a link, there's also a chance they might take new registrations on their main site (£7 PM PayPal, Kodi) so I can link that too. They've been closed to registrations for years but have mentioned you could try messaging them.

Honestly they've been flawless for the last two seasons and have upped it again this season, no VPN needed etc.

Can you link me up please chap,have decided I need two services just be be safe.I have/had a sub for these and LOF back in the day but have since lost my sign in details to both.

Online Kashinoda

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ....mmm
« Reply #337 on: August 23, 2017, 04:11:44 pm »
Can you link me up please chap,have decided I need two services just be be safe.I have/had a sub for these and LOF back in the day but have since lost my sign in details to both.

All done mate.

Online Kashinoda

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ....mmm
« Reply #338 on: August 23, 2017, 04:16:30 pm »
Is the Mayweather fight up on their calendar?

On the site I mentioned? They only post schedules a few days prior, but yes they'll have it (as they confirmed on forums). Had a few options for the Joshua fight if I recall.

Offline Gili Gulu

• Looking forward to seeing the Golden Sky
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #339 on: August 23, 2017, 09:59:52 pm »
Excellent for the game tonight (well mostly, sound got a little stuttery at the end, and was slightly behind the game, which I quite liked, I'm weird I know)
Gili Gulu. (嘰哩咕嚕) means saying something no-one understands but yourself; a little rambling or a silly language between friends

Offline ScouserAlec

• Kopite
« Reply #340 on: August 24, 2017, 12:17:45 am »
Having a nightmare with it at the moment.

Need to sort a VPN out but don't even know where to begin, use SM on my firestick.
★      ★      ★      ★      ★
77     78     81     84     05

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #341 on: August 24, 2017, 12:55:59 am »
Having a nightmare with it at the moment.

Need to sort a VPN out but don't even know where to begin, use SM on my firestick.

This works perfect on the stick,got it myself the other day but you would need to sign up and buy it in the next few hours as the offer ends at 11:59 US Eastern  (£31 until then)

Offline Upinsmoke

• Is a grump, get used to it.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #342 on: August 24, 2017, 07:07:14 am »
Was good last night

Offline harryc

• ane ;)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We All Live in a Red and a White Kop
« Reply #343 on: August 24, 2017, 08:17:42 am »
Worked perfect last night.

Offline Spanish Al

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #344 on: August 24, 2017, 10:29:34 am »
Was perfect first half hour then awful for rest of the first half, buffering every couple of minutes then just kept cutting forward randomly to catch up. Perfect again most of the 2nd half.

Rafa Benitez: "I’ll always keep in my heart the good times I’ve had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager."

Offline Titi Camara

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #345 on: August 24, 2017, 10:35:34 am »
Worked perfect last night.
+1

More of that please!

Offline Jack the Red

• Legacy Fan
  • ...Never forget...
« Reply #346 on: August 24, 2017, 12:12:11 pm »
This works perfect on the stick,got it myself the other day but you would need to sign up and buy it in the next few hours as the offer ends at 11:59 US Eastern  (£31 until then)

Just be aware that this will only work on 2nd gen fire sticks. The app will install on a 1st gen, and look like it's connected, but it's not.

Offline Wabaloolah

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #347 on: August 24, 2017, 01:14:40 pm »
Was perfect first half hour then awful for rest of the first half, buffering every couple of minutes then just kept cutting forward randomly to catch up. Perfect again most of the 2nd half.

a bit like the team, played perfect first 30 minutes, stuttered a bit before halftime and pretty good for most of second half!! :)

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #348 on: August 24, 2017, 01:57:13 pm »
Just be aware that this will only work on 2nd gen fire sticks. The app will install on a 1st gen, and look like it's connected, but it's not.

Are you sure that it will install ?  I know that when ES file updated that if you tried to install it on a new stick that needed a software update it wouldn't even show up in the results until you had done the update & if you were trying to put it on a stick with your own amazon account that already showed Es on your cloud and tried to install it it wouldn't install.I just figured it would be the same with the IPvanish app.

The deal is finished now anyway but if people do buy it and it doesn't work or they just decide that they don't want it you can get your money back within the next 7 days.

Offline Glass Kites

• Anny Roader
  • 5x
    • Blog
« Reply #349 on: August 24, 2017, 02:57:44 pm »
For anyone having problems re: the requirement to now use a VPN...

I installed Opera browser, which has a VPN built in (just go into the settings to turn it on). It then plays the streams as normal. Admittedly, this will only work if you are streaming through your laptop.

Offline Jack the Red

• Legacy Fan
  • ...Never forget...
« Reply #350 on: August 24, 2017, 03:49:53 pm »
Are you sure that it will install ?  I know that when ES file updated that if you tried to install it on a new stick that needed a software update it wouldn't even show up in the results until you had done the update & if you were trying to put it on a stick with your own amazon account that already showed Es on your cloud and tried to install it it wouldn't install.I just figured it would be the same with the IPvanish app.

The deal is finished now anyway but if people do buy it and it doesn't work or they just decide that they don't want it you can get your money back within the next 7 days.

Yeah mate, it showed up on my 1st gen stick when you search the app store, let me install it and run it, even let me connect to a server. But I when I checked the connection it was still my UK IP address. After reading up a bit it seems 1st gen sticks don't run VPN's.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #351 on: August 24, 2017, 10:05:30 pm »
Yeah mate, it showed up on my 1st gen stick when you search the app store, let me install it and run it, even let me connect to a server. But I when I checked the connection it was still my UK IP address. After reading up a bit it seems 1st gen sticks don't run VPN's.

That'll be why cyberghost didn't work on mine then
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Wabaloolah

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #352 on: August 24, 2017, 11:14:54 pm »
For anyone having problems re: the requirement to now use a VPN...

I installed Opera browser, which has a VPN built in (just go into the settings to turn it on). It then plays the streams as normal. Admittedly, this will only work if you are streaming through your laptop.
they've said the issue with MD2 has been resolved now so a VPN won't be needed this weekend

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #353 on: August 25, 2017, 07:37:52 am »
If VPNs are gonna be needed for sportsmania and other providers then I don't really understand the point of them anymore. Can buy a premier league pass from NBC for £40 for the year and watch it legally. Just a though if your gonna use a VPN anyway.
“If you’re in the penalty area and don’t know what to do with the ball, put it in the net and we’ll discuss the options later.”

Offline Red_Irishman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Absolutely Bobbins"
« Reply #354 on: August 25, 2017, 09:46:07 am »
If VPNs are gonna be needed for sportsmania and other providers then I don't really understand the point of them anymore. Can buy a premier league pass from NBC for £40 for the year and watch it legally. Just a though if your gonna use a VPN anyway.
Can you buy that in the UK & Ireland though?

Edit: I believe they don't show every game as well, only the ones that aren't televised.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2017, 09:48:10 am by Red_Irishman »
“If Everton were playing down the bottom of my garden, I'd draw the curtains.” - Bill Shankly 1913 - 1981

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #355 on: August 25, 2017, 02:50:42 pm »
Can you buy that in the UK & Ireland though?

Edit: I believe they don't show every game as well, only the ones that aren't televised.

I thought they showed every game, my bad.

Still not a bad option though if having to go down VPN route might as well look at legit ways of watching.

Offline Wabaloolah

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #356 on: August 25, 2017, 03:53:19 pm »
I thought they showed every game, my bad.

Still not a bad option though if having to go down VPN route might as well look at legit ways of watching.
You'll have to set your VPN for the US in that case and my experience with VPNs is the further away the server is located the worse the Connection.  Might be wrong but get constant buffering on PIA VPN when using a US server.

Also, you still wouldn't really be watching it legally even though you had bought a legitimate subscription as you are supposed to live in the US to watch the broadcast, it says as much on screen before the games are shown!
« Last Edit: August 25, 2017, 03:55:21 pm by shelts »

Offline Red_Irishman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Absolutely Bobbins"
« Reply #357 on: August 25, 2017, 06:41:36 pm »
Message from the forums, sounds like they will have the fight this weekend and the payments system won't be back in time for new customers, probably a good thing considering the influx they would get. Anyway, here it is:

Ok let's try this one more time as I edited the last post and a few people haven't realised I had edited so here's the new and official Mania Address:

Hello

Guess who's back from the "dead" Lol.

Now the admins have asked me to make a post as people have been concerned that I have not posted in a while.

That's sort of correct however I have been about.

Where have I been I hear you ask?

Well the answer is simple, here I have never left but myself and Merc have been working behind the scenes and been integrating our new system and working on sorting out the processor as we are trying to make an agreement with the current processor stripe and also looking at other options, so I think you'd all agree that you would much rather we work on the new system to get it up as quickly as we can than posting replies which as you all know we have admins for.

So a few things I'd like to address:

1) Is Mania dead or at least dying?

Lol despite the rumours flying and certain people praying we are going to close down I am sorry to disappoint you but we are not closing down at all, Reports have come to me from my admins that people are saying "Mania is done", "Mania is dead", let me set the record straight we aren't going anywhere and despite others taking advantage of our little misfortune of being blocked at the moment then let me just say, We have been around long enough and had a lot worse than this to deal with so have some faith and everything will be back to the way it was.

It seems like just because we removed our social media accounts to protect ourselves and opened the forums people are saying we are now dying a slow death and we don't reply or our customer support is non-existent now when the truth is we are still here, still replying as much as ever but just on a different platform.

2) Update on the new system:

We are progressing well with the new system and believe it or not we have been testing behind the scenes to see how it's working and how the best way to integrate into our systems.

The system is huge, so as you guys can imagine it has taken a lot of hours, a lot of pizzas and coffee to just sit there and code this entire thing from scratch than to integrate it into our current system.

We are doing some last bit of testing this weekend, however, Match Day Section 2 will still be available for any users who don't have a VPN and want to watch the PL, however, there will also be other feeds which you WILL need a VPN but we are hoping for this weekend to be the last as we are will be testing a lot this weekend with our admins to see how it works as the last thing we want to do is put the system live and then it goes horribly wrong for not only the PL but also a certain PPV that is scheduled for this weekend (More about this below).

In regards to VPN's an admin will post a few good free ones for you all.

3) The support on the forums:

Guys believe what you will but as I stated above our admins are here working around the clock to answer as many questions as possible it's just it seems a small few are simply making new threads without checking other threads first.

It has been reported to myself and Merc that members are claiming questions are going unanswered but then the admins are sending screenshots of them answering but they aren't being read.

So what you need to do is this:

A) Look at the important notices section as if something we need you to read then it will be there.

B) Check first, If you have a question then it's more than likely been answered already so go to whatever section you need to check/post in and then check the title as the title will more or less give you everything you need to know about that thread and if not have a read through.

We decided to close down the social media accounts for the good of the service guys, Getting tagged in Official services like ISP groups (yes some people actually did it) is not good for the service even if they already do know about Mania then it's still not good for the service plus with the forum's we have a more organised system where we can keep track of people who have issues and can be helped quicker.

If you are using the tapatalk app please remember 2 things:

1. The Chat is integrated by tapatalk themselves and we do not monitor or provide help on that chat system.

2. Once you post a thread or have replied to a thread you can get the chance to get notifications so when your thread is answered you will get a notification.

4) Latest on Payments:

At the moment we are still trying to work something out for this weekend as we know it's a big weekend coming up but as it stands right now we cannot sort it in time and we don't want the loyal customers to suffer so here's what we are going to do, we are going to give a further 1 week code to customers who have expired accounts to the following products:

1 month

3 Months

6 Months

1 Year.

The code will be live at 11am Saturday morning BST (Yes it did previously say tonight at 9 pm BST / 4 pm EST but we have changed it to give everyone who's sub ends tomorrow a fair chance) (It won't work before then guys) and the code name will be "imwithmania" .

5) The PPV this weekend:

Yes, we will have it, Yes in HD and even maybe a surprise as well.

In closing, I would just like to thank everyone that has stuck by The Mania Services and we won't forget it, It's been a pretty tough time for you guys but please rest assure we are doing everything we can as quickly as we can and again thank you for your patience.

Remember guys, How did u originally find Mania?

Word of mouth maybe? We didn't build that reputation up for nothing, We are the originals, seen everyone come, go, come back and go again and we are still here.

So to the people that want to spread rumours that Mania is dead or is dying? Well........................ and remember guys we never bad mouth or even talk about other services but when other services talk about us well...................... that just tells you everything you need to know really doesn't it. So we'll let people criticise and say the service is dead but if other services are talking bad about us then we there still talking about us so we must be doing something right.

Love You Maniacs

Online Kashinoda

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ....mmm
« Reply #358 on: August 25, 2017, 06:44:45 pm »

VPN is needed for SM because they're public as fuck about everything they do and make it very easy for ISPs to block.

Offline Upinsmoke

• Is a grump, get used to it.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #359 on: August 26, 2017, 05:12:42 pm »
Nothing working right now through kodi

edit: nvm all good through vpn
« Last Edit: August 26, 2017, 05:25:46 pm by Upinsmoke »