Author Topic: SM on the QT  (Read 136128 times)

Offline BER

• Goat fondler.
  • Legacy Fan
  • FLOSS IS BOSS!!
Re: SM on the QT
« Reply #1320 on: February 11, 2018, 02:36:38 pm »
Been trialling FL the last few weeks, it's way less table than SM ever was. Down now and i missed our Huddersfield game completely which felt like the first game i didn't watch live in years.

Offline RobbieRedman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1321 on: February 11, 2018, 02:41:43 pm »
Been trialling FL the last few weeks, it's way less table than SM ever was. Down now and i missed our Huddersfield game completely which felt like the first game i didn't watch live in years.
Huddersfield was fine for me but has gone off now. It did the same yesterday for Arsenal Spurs game.

I'm lucky I can switch to an old alternative however bit annoying. I saw they were telling people with VPN's to use them yesterday.

Offline Funky_Gibbons

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Follow the gourd
« Reply #1322 on: February 11, 2018, 02:45:36 pm »
I’m getting an “invalid or expired account found” message on FL.

I’m up to date on my subscription.
"And there are red and white scarves of Liverpool, and red and white bobble hats of Liverpool, and red and white rosettes of Liverpool, and nothing else. And the sun shines now."

Offline Wool

• eBack
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1323 on: February 11, 2018, 02:45:42 pm »
Absolute shite the last few days both with and without a VPN. Hopefully it’s up again for our game, but it doesn’t look likely.

I’m also getting the invalid account message.

Offline RobbieRedman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1324 on: February 11, 2018, 02:49:25 pm »
I’m getting an “invalid or expired account found” message on FL.

I’m up to date on my subscription.
Yeah that's the standard message when it's down

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1325 on: February 11, 2018, 02:56:03 pm »
If anyone wants a link to what I use PM me. Pretty much perfect since I got it. They're on Facebook and support is tremendous from what I have seen, even though I haven't had to use it.

Prices:

48 Hours Pass - £2

Full Package
1 Month - £9, Multiroom - £5
3 Months - £20, Multiroom - £10
6 Months - £35, Multiroom - £15
12 Months - £60, Multiroom - £20

Sports OR Entertainment Hosting
1 Month - £5, Multiroom - £5
3 Months - £10, Multiroom - £10
6 Months - £20, Multiroom - £15
12 Months - £30, Multiroom - £20

Available on firestick, Kodi, Android, Apple devices, Web TV etc

Just noticed the group settings have been changed. Can join by invite only so you'll need to add me as a friend on weirdbook and I'll request to get you added.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2018, 03:08:49 pm by Brneylfc »
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Motty

• 'Arry's Tax Lawyer. T'riffic. Hush, hush, eye to eye. When will he, will he be famous? I can't answer that!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1326 on: February 11, 2018, 10:37:55 pm »
They said that they flicked a wrong switch and that why it was down the first 30 mins of the Utd game, could be true but stuff like that was exactly what started happening over on SM. These providers should stop taking subs past a certain amount as when they get more popular it goes down hill from there. Thank fuck I only have to rely on these IPTV providers for our games every so often.

Offline owens_2k

• Bagged the role of third spud in the annual RAWK panto
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1327 on: February 12, 2018, 10:35:12 am »
Using Floorless on Fire TV, Vermin media ISP with no VPN yesterday and watched the HUD v BOU game no problem.

Offline Pistolero

• BELIEVE. My bad. This. Lol. Bless. Meh. Wow just wow. Hate on. The Ev. Phil.
  • Legacy Fan
  • A serpent's tooth...
« Reply #1328 on: February 13, 2018, 08:55:19 am »
They said that they flicked a wrong switch and that why it was down the first 30 mins of the Utd game, could be true but stuff like that was exactly what started happening over on SM. These providers should stop taking subs past a certain amount as when they get more popular it goes down hill from there. Thank fuck I only have to rely on these IPTV providers for our games every so often.

Not sure what all the fuss is about?....4loorless Is very rarely down..i use it every day for general  TV watching  - and its been spot on for the footy and sly movies for me since the day i signed up...great service...pishes all over SM
They have life in them, they have humour, they're arrogant, they're cocky and they're proud. And that's what I want my team to be.

Offline RobbieRedman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1329 on: February 13, 2018, 07:19:52 pm »
Not sure what all the fuss is about?....4loorless Is very rarely down..

its down again

Good Afternoon All,
A bunch of our servers just went offline, we are currently investigating the issue and will get the service back up as fast as we can.
We will update you on the progress throughout.
Regards,
Flawless

I will not lie, it will not be back within an hour. We are investigating as post states.

Offline rich87

• Justice for the 96
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1330 on: February 13, 2018, 07:55:44 pm »
its down again

Good Afternoon All,
A bunch of our servers just went offline, we are currently investigating the issue and will get the service back up as fast as we can.
We will update you on the progress throughout.
Regards,
Flawless

I will not lie, it will not be back within an hour. We are investigating as post states.

I think its down to the cable providers being blocked. I mentioned this in another thread. I use a back up provider fortunately these days. I wont post here as it'll get flooded. But plenty are working tonight.

Offline F-T-9

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #1331 on: February 13, 2018, 07:59:31 pm »
Had FL about 2-3 weeks now and it's already been down 3 timea that I know of. Not good at all.

Offline rich87

• Justice for the 96
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1332 on: February 13, 2018, 08:00:48 pm »
I've been banned from Flawless facebook...  ;D

Don't think they liked me winding up with how wonderful my 4k back up was... And how I had a pristine picture tonight. And asked people if they were enjoying the football?  ;)

Offline Motty

• 'Arry's Tax Lawyer. T'riffic. Hush, hush, eye to eye. When will he, will he be famous? I can't answer that!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1333 on: February 13, 2018, 09:31:21 pm »
We will get you banned off here if you don't pm us this new providers details [emoji12][emoji6][emoji23]

Offline rich87

• Justice for the 96
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1334 on: February 13, 2018, 09:34:38 pm »
Update for anyone interested regarding Fla**ss.

They use OVH servers which banned them at around about 5pm today for copyright infringement. Whilst the service may have remained for some, for a little time afterwards the remaining servers couldn't handle the load.

The issue now is bring it back up with a few servers only for the load balance to disrupt the service especially with everybody logging straight back on, or try to find new servers, and hoping to connect them all back together.

I would imagine they will try to get something back tonight, but probably when most will be in bed, tomorrow evening will probably be down again, fortunately no big football this weekend - so they may then be able to run a reduced service until the boxing - where again I would imagine will cause huge issues unless they get new servers in place.

The issue of course seems to be the fact they aren't running there own servers - and thus the pressure will always be put on the server companies to close them down.

They are one of the largest IPTV companies around now. Thus the Premier League and Uefa will be going after the server companies that Fla**ess use.

My advise... Enjoy it whilst it lasts - but find a new company in the mean time to jump ship to. Do your research. Don't ever buy lifetime subs. If its cheap enough to buy a yearly do so, but if its just as cheap to go monthly or 3 monthly - do that instead. Don't waste to much money... Whoever you go with will get caught eventually. Its a cat and mouse game - and it will only get more so. Protect your wallet and yourselves.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 09:47:58 pm by rich87 »

Offline Motty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1335 on: February 13, 2018, 09:36:54 pm »
Not sure what all the fuss is about?....4loorless Is very rarely down..i use it every day for general  TV watching  - and its been spot on for the footy and sly movies for me since the day i signed up...great service...pishes all over SM
Not loads but it's been down a few times now. Just the way it's happening seems to be just like SM went eventually, tonight's block just proving the point.

Offline rich87

• Justice for the 96
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1336 on: February 13, 2018, 09:41:39 pm »
Not loads but it's been down a few times now. Just the way it's happening seems to be just like SM went eventually, tonight's block just proving the point.

This isn't a football block. This is there server company banning them for copyright infringement. This wont be rectified after the football. This is a complete kick of there main servers. They will need to replace these servers with another company (one that will allow them to circumvent copyright), be able to handle the load, and move everybody to these new servers.

From what I've heard - and I believe Flawless aint the only IPTV company affected by this OVH ban, this may take up to 48-72 hours - However Fla**less are adamant they will have some sort of service tonight. That will be with reduced capacity and I would expect them to be down again tomorrow night.

I would imagine this is Uefa/Premier League now clamping down on the server companies that allow the copyright infringements to take place. There was also talk of Crystal Clear IPTV having there servers raided (one of the largest companies who provide the actual IPTV content to some of the main players in the IPTV game)  This may just be a rumour at this point.

I would imagine there are probably only 10 or so companies that are actually providing the IPTV content for all the IPTV players in the game. Shut them down, and its game over. Fla**ss don't broadcast any of there own content anymore (they did trial some channels but this was stopped a few weeks ago)
« Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 09:47:19 pm by rich87 »

Offline Pistolero

• BELIEVE. My bad. This. Lol. Bless. Meh. Wow just wow. Hate on. The Ev. Phil.
  • Legacy Fan
  • A serpent's tooth...
« Reply #1337 on: February 13, 2018, 09:46:02 pm »
This isn't a football block. This is there server company banning them for copyright infringement. This wont be rectified after the football. This is a complete kick of there main servers. They will need to replace these servers with another company (one that will allow them to circumvent copyright), be able to handle the load, and move everybody to these new servers.

From what I've heard - and I believe ** aint the only IPTV company affected by this OVH ban, this may take up to 48-72 hours - However ** are adamant they will have some sort of service tonight. That will be with reduced capacity and I would expect them to be down again tomorrow night.

any chance you can refrain from using the word F*******s two or three times in every post?.....its the sort of behaviour that made RAWK top of the google search lists for SM
They have life in them, they have humour, they're arrogant, they're cocky and they're proud. And that's what I want my team to be.

Offline Motty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1338 on: February 13, 2018, 09:48:23 pm »

From what I've heard - and I believe Flawless aint the only IPTV company affected by this OVH ban, this may take up to 48-72 hours - However Flawless are adamant they will have some sort of service tonight. That will be with reduced capacity and I would expect them to be down again tomorrow night.

Are there server companies that will let them circumvent copyright though? You'd imagine if the powers that be come knocking they will take the servers offline. Trick is getting a not so well known provider now so you at least get a decent time out of them before they maybe blow up too big and get noticed.

Offline rich87

• Justice for the 96
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1339 on: February 13, 2018, 09:48:44 pm »
any chance you can refrain from using the word F*******s two or three times in every post?.....its the sort of behaviour that made RAWK top of the google search lists for SM

Agree, I actually have posted same as you before. Edited. :)

Just giving people an update - seen as Fl***less don't tell the truth - and aren't open to the reasons for there problems.

Offline rich87

• Justice for the 96
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1340 on: February 13, 2018, 09:53:55 pm »

Are there server companies that will let them circumvent copyright though? You'd imagine if the powers that be come knocking they will take the servers offline. Trick is getting a not so well known provider now so you at least get a decent time out of them before they maybe blow up too big and get noticed.

Exactly that. Go for the smaller IP*V providers. The ones that don't advertise on bookface and twattery. The smaller, more local the better. Try to get as long as you can out of those providers but always be researching for the next one. If one goes down, these days, its a matter of running a small script, or adding in links to K**i or android/mag box. Its so easy to change providers.

The issue is - any big provider will always have the Premier League and Uefa looking to knock on the doors of there server companies to close them down.

Look at Kodi and how many different services have been shut down especially the big ones over the past few years, and realise that it is only a matter of time until FL***less and any big IP*V company is going to disappear.

If they are desperately trying to act a big fish and advertising everywhere - then the likelihood is they will go.

Offline Motty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1341 on: February 13, 2018, 10:33:49 pm »
Exactly that. Go for the smaller IP*V providers. The ones that don't advertise on bookface and twattery. The smaller, more local the better. Try to get as long as you can out of those providers but always be researching for the next one. If one goes down, these days, its a matter of running a small script, or adding in links to K**i or android/mag box. Its so easy to change providers.

The issue is - any big provider will always have the Premier League and Uefa looking to knock on the doors of there server companies to close them down.

Look at Kodi and how many different services have been shut down especially the big ones over the past few years, and realise that it is only a matter of time until FL***less and any big IP*V company is going to disappear.

If they are desperately trying to act a big fish and advertising everywhere - then the likelihood is they will go.
Everyone basically jumped from SM to FL so the authorities just switched their attention from one to the other. SM got that a FB page ain't the best idea and moved to a forum but wmthe damage was done by then. FL didn't learn from that mistake did they.

Offline rich87

• Justice for the 96
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1342 on: February 13, 2018, 10:38:25 pm »
Everyone basically jumped from SM to FL so the authorities just switched their attention from one to the other. SM got that a FB page ain't the best idea and moved to a forum but wmthe damage was done by then. FL didn't learn from that mistake did they.

Exactly. The ones that get greedy are obvious. They should have shut down the facebook group and moved underground a year ago. Instead they have continued to take subscriptions, and now its to late. The issue is - I want Fla**s to survive - because whilst they do, the others can continue underground. If they go, those subscribers go elsewhere.

The authorities will never go after the ones with a few hundred subscriptions, they will always go after the ones with thousands upon thousands of subscribers.

Card sharers got greedy and by the end it was so easy to set up a box and subscription it was down to a few quid a month for all Sky Channels.

The same has happened with F***ess. Its to easy.

They need an underground service again like the original card sharing was, that needs a little more work and research that the average user wont be prepared to do.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 10:46:00 pm by rich87 »

Offline Motty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1343 on: February 13, 2018, 10:44:36 pm »
Be interesting to see how this pans out over the next 12 months for sure.

Offline rich87

• Justice for the 96
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1344 on: February 13, 2018, 10:58:24 pm »
Be interesting to see how this pans out over the next 12 months for sure.

With cable sharing starting to be banned this week. Fla**ess losing there servers. More IPTV servers will continue to go down. The authorities will continue to go after the big providers.

There was a lot of talk that a fix for card sharing was found, but the people behind it were so pissed of with all the smaller people jumping on and charging £15 a year for Sat and advertising all over Facebook and knowing that that fix would just be encrypted again as soon as it reached the wild they refused to release it.

I honestly believe its pretty likely if they wanted to fix card sharing they could and probably have.

Card sharing will probably continue but in an underground way amongst a few, probably a few hundred who wont share it and will enjoy the benefits.

I think ISPs will be forced to clamp down on IPTV because its got out of hand - and VPNs will probably start to be banned on your ISPs because it'll be seen as being used for the wrong reasons.

Eventually the whole thing will burst at its seams. The issue is - if people can't access the football league they love - do they bother paying for it to watch? The likelihood is no. Suddenly there mates aren't watching the game so stop talking about the game down the pub. Suddenly the mates that do pay for Sky/BT and such services stop paying for it because they can't talk to there mates who aren't paying for it about the football.

Eventually the whole thing collapses.

I'm amazed we have another huge TV contract at 4 billion, and we would still be paying £90-100+ a month for full sky package+BT (And whoever gets the final packages) and still only get to watch our team 20-25 times a season (out of 45-50+ games)

Thats £1500 a year to watch your team in 1/2 games. or £60 a game - on TV!

Is it worth it? The answer in short is no.

Offline Motty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1345 on: February 14, 2018, 12:27:26 am »
Mental when you put it like that they should have a team subscription like they have for American footy. No way should you not have a option to watch all your teams games in this day a day age.

Offline Wool

• eBack
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1346 on: February 14, 2018, 06:22:46 am »
So who’s the 4K provider?

Offline pezzzer

• Kopite
  • Club first country second
« Reply #1347 on: February 14, 2018, 08:24:27 am »
I took some advice off a mate who said if you've heard of an IPTV provider as it's been discussed on the net/chat rooms then stay away. Go for a foreign outside the EU IPTV company that's small potatoes.
I joined one about 4 months ago after the fiasco with SM and had zero issues, everything working 90percent of the time on the beeeeteeeee sports or sly sports feeds but even if they buffer I can use the Russian or Canadian sports channels perfectly.
Point being stay away from well known providers because if you've heard ofthem then SURPRISE SURPRISE so have the authorities with the ability to press the Fuck It button.
metallic on psn, cod4 buddies welcome

Offline owens_2k

• Bagged the role of third spud in the annual RAWK panto
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1348 on: February 14, 2018, 01:30:09 pm »
I've signed back up to 3 months of FR for £11. I must have jinxed floorlegs.

Offline Redmaj

• Anny Roader
  • Butter does not Discriminate.
« Reply #1349 on: February 14, 2018, 05:01:46 pm »
So who’s the 4K provider?

4k Iptv tell me more? Thought the bandwith involved would make this very unlikely and indeed costly? Dont care about 1080/720 etc, as long as the stream is stable/watchable, sensible soccer graphics would do me, hell kick off 2 animations and the radio would do:)
"To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best day and night to make you like everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight and never stop fighting."

Offline Groundskeeper Willie

• Loves a good Meat Flute! Silent screaming fistpumper. Don't wake the kids! He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty chip! Mattis, den svenska pedanten! Pantless arse-barer not used to withdrawal.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Klappa händerna när du är riktigt glad.
« Reply #1350 on: February 14, 2018, 06:37:37 pm »
Anyone with Fless issues right now? Channels aren't loading on the MrMc app.

The android app on my phone streams fine.
Love Ren & Stimpy

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1351 on: February 14, 2018, 07:07:04 pm »

See above mate. They're fucked.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Redmaj

• Anny Roader
« Reply #1352 on: February 14, 2018, 07:09:03 pm »

Just booted up kodi downstairs, working fine. Have acestream/GE on stand by upstairs :)

HTH
"To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best day and night to make you like everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight and never stop fighting."

Offline Upinsmoke

• Is a grump, get used to it.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1353 on: February 14, 2018, 07:16:15 pm »

You need to re do the playlists using the latest urls

• Loves a good Meat Flute! Silent screaming fistpumper. Don't wake the kids! He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty chip! Mattis, den svenska pedanten! Pantless arse-barer not used to withdrawal.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1354 on: February 14, 2018, 07:32:42 pm »
from fllorlese

Update: Service is back.
Please read some of the answers in this post as it explains how to get back on if still having issues. In short. Most apps using url need to be updated. use the http://flawlesssss-iptv.xyz/gen . For Mag and STBEmu/smartSTB use http://flawlessssss-hosting.solutions/c as portal. For GSE Iptv and Iptv Smarters use http://flawlessssss-hosting.solutions as portal. Enigma2 reboot the box 2 times fully and it will pull new links and work.

MOD, delete this if it breaks any rules

from fllorlese

Update: Service is back.
Please read some of the answers in this post as it explains how to get back on if still having issues. In short. Most apps using url need to be updated. use the http://flawlesssss-iptv.xyz/gen . For Mag and STBEmu/smartSTB use http://flawlessssss-hosting.solutions/c as portal. For GSE Iptv and Iptv Smarters use http://flawlessssss-hosting.solutions as portal. Enigma2 reboot the box 2 times fully and it will pull new links and work.

MOD, delete this if it breaks any rules

I'm on MrMc, like GSE but different. :) What do I need to do to get the channels to load?
Love Ren & Stimpy

Offline Redmaj

• Anny Roader
« Reply #1355 on: February 14, 2018, 07:37:02 pm »
Not sure. m8, you not in the bakebook help group? They are usually v good.

Its match time :)

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1356 on: February 14, 2018, 07:39:02 pm »
Not sure. m8, you not in the bakebook help group? They are usually v good.

Its match time :)

I don't have Facebook.  That new flawlessss address didn't take me anywhere.
Love Ren & Stimpy

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #1357 on: February 14, 2018, 07:44:44 pm »
I don't have Facebook.  That new flawlessss address didn't take me anywhere.

They're addresses that you need to put into whatever you are using to get your channels smart iptv,mag box etc,etc.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline It's Jimmy Corkhill

• No more scrapping in Page Moss. Marxist.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hasta La Victoria Siempre....
« Reply #1358 on: February 14, 2018, 07:45:17 pm »
My FLess on Kodi is sound. Had to close Kodi and force update the app first though.
"I'm a people man. Only the people matter".
-Bill Shankly.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1359 on: February 14, 2018, 08:08:34 pm »
They're addresses that you need to put into whatever you are using to get your channels smart iptv,mag box etc,etc.

Yeah I figured it out.  Thanks.
Love Ren & Stimpy