Author Topic: RAWK Fallout Shelter 3.0: CLOSE THE DAMN DOOR BEHIND YOU! Edition  (Read 71742 times)

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
Re: RAWK Fallout Shelter 3.0: CLOSE THE DAMN DOOR BEHIND YOU! Edition
« Reply #2200 on: April 12, 2024, 02:08:34 pm »
I've been busy, so not been in any other threads yet. I could understand much of the venting last night. We were abject. Absolutely dreadful in every way. There's nothing wrong in naming it for what it was. On the night we were terrible, and the better team on the night had our pants down.

I wouldn't be onboard with hanging any individuals out to dry over it. We were collectively awful. Sometimes it happens. We fucked it up. We name it, own it then learn from it. Then we move on.

We were never doing the ridiculous media fabricated quadruple. But we've been fantastic in the league and already have a trophy sat in the trophy room. We'll at least bag a champions league place too. The title is still up for grabs, and stranger things have happened before, so we could even overturn last nights result in the second leg.

Anyway, off to see the main board.

*Puts on flak jacket*
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2201 on: April 12, 2024, 02:10:44 pm »
I've been busy, so not been in any other threads yet. I could understand much of the venting last night. We were abject. Absolutely dreadful in every way. There's nothing wrong in naming it for what it was. On the night we were terrible, and the better team on the night had our pants down.

I wouldn't be onboard with hanging any individuals out to dry over it. We were collectively awful. Sometimes it happens. We fucked it up. We name it, own it then learn from it. Then we move on.

We were never doing the ridiculous media fabricated quadruple. But we've been fantastic in the league and already have a trophy sat in the trophy room. We'll at least bag a champions league place too. The title is still up for grabs, and stranger things have happened before, so we could even overturn last nights result in the second leg.

Anyway, off to see the main board.

*Puts on flak jacket*

DON'T DO IT.

Just looked in the Nunez thread, fuck me sideways, that's an utter pile of wank being chatted in there
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Draex

• Geek God of Typing Letters. Hugo unleashes Jaws? Purveyor of fuel products in Kent.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2202 on: April 12, 2024, 02:45:06 pm »
I just want the season to end to be honest and for Klopp to go before more start to make certain accusations about him "bottling leagues like he's done before." That was some dick on social media last night and it was amazing how many were not arguing with him.  :o

If anyone said Klopp had bottled anything in English football they should be banned from this forum. Cheaty115 have distorted what football should be.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #2203 on: April 12, 2024, 02:47:50 pm »
DON'T DO IT.

Just looked in the Nunez thread, fuck me sideways, that's an utter pile of wank being chatted in there
Too late.  :-\

Lots of friendly fire casualties today. I think I'll log off and do something a bit more constructive for a few hours.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline SamLad

• Definitely not a numerologist! Definitely fodder for whimsical modding though... ;) Definitely not 72! Founding member of the Efes Animal Appreciation Society. Very mɪstʃɪvəs.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #2204 on: April 12, 2024, 05:26:54 pm »
agree about the media-generated quadruple talk - though to be honest I bought into that dream myself.

need to keep reminding everyone that at the start of the season everyone recognized this year as the building of Klopp 2.0 - and it is a thing of fucking beauty.

Offline SamLad

• Definitely not a numerologist! Definitely fodder for whimsical modding though... ;) Definitely not 72! Founding member of the Efes Animal Appreciation Society. Very mɪstʃɪvəs.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2205 on: April 12, 2024, 05:39:42 pm »
DON'T DO IT.

maybe last night had eff-all to do with banners .... maybe the players all decided "let's have a look at what they're saying about us on RAWK?"

that'd explain a lot.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2206 on: April 12, 2024, 05:43:18 pm »
maybe last night had eff-all to do with banners .... maybe the players all decided "let's have a look at what they're saying about us on RAWK?"

that'd explain a lot.

The performance up to half time could be because we thought it'd be easy, the 2nd half was "fuck pulling my tripe for those crying faced c*nts"
Jurgen YNWA

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)
« Reply #2207 on: April 13, 2024, 12:24:24 am »
Great point at a very difficult stadium.

Still top.

Mentality Monsters💪🏽

Still waiting for this lad to explain this post  ;D

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2208 on: April 14, 2024, 10:07:31 am »
I'm pretty much done with this place. Can't stand the negativity anymore. More than that, there's no real effort to stay positive. What little effort is just being swamped by people who delight in bickering and wallowing.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #2209 on: April 14, 2024, 11:29:10 am »
I'm pretty much done with this place. Can't stand the negativity anymore. More than that, there's no real effort to stay positive. What little effort is just being swamped by people who delight in bickering and wallowing.

I was thinking entirely the same, some people appear to revel in negativity, I have the ignore button working on so many now it's like on some pages I am only reading about three opinions!
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2210 on: April 14, 2024, 11:57:19 am »
It's at the point where I wouldn't give a crap if a sportswasher came in for the club now. All these knobheads slagging off our players in thread after thread, suddenly getting all high and mighty about a sportswasher nosing around? Height of hypocrisy it would be now.

I'd actually revel in them losing their shit after years of shitting over every single quality Liverpool player who had a bad game, suddenly being all precious about their club and their right to "legitimate criticism".

Popcorn's Art

Offline JP!

• An infinite ocean of joy. May in fact be the reincarnation of the Buddha.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Save us Fowler
    • Cranky Englishman - Yes, that's me.
« Reply #2211 on: April 14, 2024, 12:39:37 pm »
As I said yesterday there's a real desire for robotic perfection among some of our fans that I just find really joyless.  I couldn't watch football if that was my expectation level.
I don't agree, he'd go to Legoland. Bye.

Online zero zero

• Karma's a bitch. Innit.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2212 on: April 14, 2024, 12:45:45 pm »
The forum would be a worse place without you, so I hope you stay mate.

This morning I interacted with someone who just had to share:
Imagine losing the title by goal difference or a couple of points because we failed to beat the worst United side since the 90's home or away.
If for you the LFC forum has become a No Go Zone it's understandable. But from a personal view point, you've enriched and enlightened me on a whole host of subjects over the years, so I hope you stay.

Either way, hope you have a good day and we give CP what they have coming to them.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2213 on: April 14, 2024, 12:46:08 pm »
As I said yesterday there's a real desire for robotic perfection among some of our fans that I just find really joyless.  I couldn't watch football if that was my expectation level.

That's the issue though that football is in. If you want to challenge for the title you virtually have to be perfect and any dropped points is immediately considered a disaster by various people. In the old days you could have the odd draw the odd loss and it wouldn't be termed a disaster just part of the ups and downs of football. I haven't found the experience of fighting City enjoyable, though I have loved the football we've played on the whole. But even if we manage to win the title (and I've not given up) two titles is poor reward for all of Klopp and his team's hard work over these last few years.

Offline JP!

• Legacy Fan
  • Save us Fowler
« Reply #2214 on: April 14, 2024, 12:46:31 pm »
I keep thinking of that post quoted in someone's signature where it's something like

"So bloody what? If you watch football to be miserable go and watch cricket"

Twas ever thus

Offline reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2215 on: April 14, 2024, 01:11:09 pm »
I posted in the season predictions thread that we'd do better than a lot of fans were expecting.

Is it because we had an unexpectedly good start that so many chins are now on the floor or are they just miserable, moaning fuckers about everything?

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2216 on: April 14, 2024, 01:36:08 pm »
It's at the point where I wouldn't give a crap if a sportswasher came in for the club now. All these knobheads slagging off our players in thread after thread, suddenly getting all high and mighty about a sportswasher nosing around? Height of hypocrisy it would be now.

I'd actually revel in them losing their shit after years of shitting over every single quality Liverpool player who had a bad game, suddenly being all precious about their club and their right to "legitimate criticism".

Whats worse is they're not Scouse, its NOT their club,its OUR* club, they just jumped on the who is winning bandwagon, they'd be Everton fans if the fortunes were reversed, while we'd all still be Liverpool fans.

My Ma is from Everton, just up the hill from the ground, my Grandad on my Dads side didn't follow footy, so in the late 50's my Dad went where his mates wen't, which was to watch 2nd Division Liverpool. My kids are Reds because I am.

*Yes, I know there are wonderful Reds from outside of the City, they go all the games, they know how to support, so my anger isn't aimed at them (they'd still support someone else though if we weren't on MOTD winning things  ;)  )
« Last Edit: April 14, 2024, 01:39:44 pm by rob1966 »
Jurgen YNWA

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2217 on: April 14, 2024, 01:37:49 pm »
I posted in the season predictions thread that we'd do better than a lot of fans were expecting.

Is it because we had an unexpectedly good start that so many chins are now on the floor or are they just miserable, moaning fuckers about everything?

The babies have no backbone. Its been a wonderful season, won the Carabao, still in the Europa (3-0 is fucking nothing, we can go there and win 3/4 nil) and still fighting for the league on 14th April, fucking fannies.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline classycarra

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2218 on: April 14, 2024, 01:44:03 pm »

I like you as a poster RB, and I can see you're getting a lot of sympathy - I wouldn't want to be so blunt if you weren't - but what an incredibly bitter and spiteful mentality that is!

You'd gladly spite supporters who feel connected to the soul of the club, and revel in the upset it would cause, because of your impatience with your experience on an online forum? Talk about losing perspective!

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2219 on: April 14, 2024, 03:00:12 pm »
I like you as a poster RB, and I can see you're getting a lot of sympathy - I wouldn't want to be so blunt if you weren't - but what an incredibly bitter and spiteful mentality that is!

You'd gladly spite supporters who feel connected to the soul of the club, and revel in the upset it would cause, because of your impatience with your experience on an online forum? Talk about losing perspective!

For the knobheads on here? Yeah I fucking would. Why? Because it's what THEY want.

If you want robo-football and perfection and endless wins, then what you really want is a Sportswasher. You just don't have the fucking guts to admit it as far as I'm concerned. And anybody who willingly kicks our players when they're down, week after week, to suddenly jump on their high horse over a Sportwasher is sucking hypocrisy d!ck.

So yeah, I'll fucking revel in it, and I don't give a fuck how bitter you think that makes me. If we're going to be so fucking negative we may as well go the whole hog.

Popcorn's Art

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2220 on: April 14, 2024, 03:01:06 pm »
Time to take a break from this cesspit, see youse in a few weeks :wave
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2221 on: April 14, 2024, 03:04:34 pm »
New manager coming, I think RAWK needs a clear out of the c*nts too. 

Mods do your thing.  :wave

Offline Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2222 on: April 14, 2024, 03:06:19 pm »

See ya Samie.  ;)

That HT thread...  :-X
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Offline JP!

• Legacy Fan
  • Save us Fowler
« Reply #2223 on: April 14, 2024, 03:10:44 pm »

The mods will probably ban me for calling a c*nt a c*nt. Maybe I'm a c*nt too. I feel like one.

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2224 on: April 14, 2024, 04:22:45 pm »
The mods should ban the c*nts who repeadtly have been bad dickheads for years on here.

Offline sheepfest

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #2225 on: April 14, 2024, 04:30:32 pm »
Take care and up the fucking redmen.

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2226 on: April 14, 2024, 04:36:35 pm »

See you in a few weeks! In time for Dublin :P
« Last Edit: April 14, 2024, 04:39:06 pm by Hazell »
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2227 on: April 14, 2024, 04:37:16 pm »
The mods should ban the c*nts who repeadtly have been bad dickheads for years on here.

It's these daft uns who are saying the team are doing it on purpose just to mess up Kloppo's ending which is getting me. We're just struggling for form at the moment, it could have happened anytime.

Online Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
« Reply #2228 on: April 14, 2024, 05:08:37 pm »
It's these daft uns who are saying the team are doing it on purpose just to mess up Kloppo's ending which is getting me. We're just struggling for form at the moment, it could have happened anytime.

That’s a very lazy and/or stupid take from them.

On the bright side, we’ve had very few relaxing ends to the season under Klopp, the title race possibly being the only one. Do, I think I am going to enjoy his last few games stress free.
Anyone else being strangely drawn to Dion Dublin's nipples?

Offline sheepfest

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #2229 on: April 14, 2024, 05:21:17 pm »
Ha ha  clearly not at the ground earlier as the players looked devastated.

It's not over yet or is that me getting another round in.

Offline Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West. Definitely Unscotch.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #2230 on: April 14, 2024, 05:33:11 pm »

it most certainly isn't over, we are two points off the top with 18 to play for, it's not against the realms of possibilities that we go on a run and the other two slip up in one game each.

The odds are against us, but I won't be giving up
However if something serious happens to them I will eat my own cock.

If anyone is going to put a few fingers deep into my arse it's going to be me.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2231 on: April 14, 2024, 05:38:55 pm »

It's not over points wise, but we obviously desperately need a win. Perhaps we'll get some more luck away from home, fingers crossed.

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2232 on: April 14, 2024, 05:52:50 pm »
We're all feeling grim aren't we folks. It's been a bleak few weeks as hopeful Reds.

As Mods we all try hard to keep the place sane without imposing ourselves too much on the site (the News threads aside). That said it is apparent that collectively many of you see more than we do across the main board. Personally I find it impossible to keep up with the pace of most of the threads so I don't even try. We rely on reasonable (not persistent) reporting by members to identify certain culprits and of course what we do observe ourselves.

I was tempted to ask a few of you to pm me a list of who these WUM's are but that would be unfair and entirely subjective :D

Group hug eh. Keep the faith, as Reds we've always got good days ahead of us. We'll always have things to look forward to unlike the majority of every other football club on the planet.

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2233 on: April 14, 2024, 06:02:58 pm »
It has been grim this last week John but trying to retain a sense of perspective, it's probably nowhere near as bad as it feels. Amazing how a 2/3 games can skewer things so much.

p.s. Samie is a wum.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline Draex

• Geek God of Typing Letters. Hugo unleashes Jaws? Purveyor of fuel products in Kent.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2234 on: April 14, 2024, 06:04:59 pm »

Group hug eh. Keep the faith, as Reds we've always got good days ahead of us. We'll always have things to look forward to unlike the majority of every other football club on the planet.

Is right, but our footballing* dark days don't half feel dark.

p.s. Samie is a wum.

Online Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
« Reply #2235 on: April 14, 2024, 06:04:59 pm »
Put Nick on the list, please.
Anyone else being strangely drawn to Dion Dublin's nipples?

Offline sheepfest

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #2236 on: April 14, 2024, 06:22:59 pm »
Cocktails anyone to recharge our batteries.

We go again and again until the numbers say no.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2024, 06:29:35 pm by sheepfest »

Offline Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2237 on: April 14, 2024, 07:06:45 pm »
Take care and up the fucking redmen.

I thought he was talking about Manchester.  :D
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Offline Yosser0_0

• U_____U (geddit?)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2238 on: April 14, 2024, 08:07:24 pm »
I don't tend to go into the main forum much, let alone post in there as there are so many other great sub forums on this fantastic site. Many of the sub forums are hugely entertaining and are filled with humour, wit and banter with some great knowledgeable people who post in News boards etc. I find the main forum can be a bit tedious at times which is why I don't tend to go into it much - rather than actively avoiding it. Anyway I had a look at some of the threads in the main forum and there were quite a lot of posters whose names I didn't recognise but who have thousands of posts! It stuck me that they must only frequent that forum which is a shame for them because there is so much more to this site which they are missing out on, it might help to chill some of them out a bit!
 :-\

I think that the reason why people are feeling so down at the moment is literally because it is Klopp's last year and perhaps a feeling that if we don't win these trophies this year then we never will. The desperation of the fans almost seems to be rubbing off on the players, they remind me of inexperienced tennis players tightening up when serving to win a tournament or golf players falling to pieces on the final hole.

We need to remember that life will go on after Klopp and it isn't the end of the world. There are more important things in life, I was at a funeral on Wednesday, a school mate who was only 56. Makes you think on.   
Lee Trevino famously once held up a long iron during a lightning storm, claiming "not even God can hit a 1-iron"

Offline reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2239 on: April 14, 2024, 08:59:45 pm »
Took a bang on the head at work today that sent me all dizzy and confusd for a while so I came home early to continue the feeling with a bottle of red 😁