Author Topic: 7he Manches7er Uni7ed 7hread - NO GREENWOOD/ANTONY*  (Read 548125 times)

Offline vivabobbygraham

• Waiting for the silver bus. Gobshites- united- will never be defeated. Whip him, beat him, call him Barbara, he can live with it. Self confessed c*nt (apparently)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The boys pen cured my acne
Re: 7he Manches7er Uni7ed 7hread - NO GREENWOOD/ANTONY*
« Reply #9520 on: April 5, 2024, 04:34:56 pm »
If anyone is going to get a tune out of Rashford, and Sancho don't forget, it's Southgate.

How long's he been Enguurland coach now? How many tunes has he got out of Rashford or Sancho or anyone? He's another fraud right out of the Ten Hag playbook. Christ, I hope Sir fucking Jim the quim takes the bait for Southgate. Will prove beyond doubt there is another clueless gobshite at the helm
...If you can meet with triumph and disaster
And treat those two imposters just the same

Offline Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
« Reply #9521 on: April 5, 2024, 04:36:54 pm »
dont they get anything for being up 3-2 at 99th min?

Humiliated, laughed at.
Anyone else being strangely drawn to Dion Dublin's nipples?

Offline Yosser0_0

• U_____U (geddit?)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9522 on: April 5, 2024, 05:23:13 pm »
It all gets too much for the flying pig from 02:19, actually think he may need a welfare check.

https://www.youtube.com/live/ZWXgouHD_mo?si=PSizMkVtIXxJNSnD

;D

One of my favourite rants by him was the one vs Bournemouth, when he smashed a plate and then gets done off his wife:-

Pig 'We're losing 2-0 to Bournemouth Nicola'
Nicola 'Thats good for Bournemouth'
Pig 'No its not good for Bournemouth'
Nicola 'But Joe that plate was so good'
Pig 'Oh just forget it I'm sorry alright'

;D From about 3:40:-

<a href="https://youtube.com/v/dOXzPC3mYQM?si=qHU-VRdUXQyPyEkD" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://youtube.com/v/dOXzPC3mYQM?si=qHU-VRdUXQyPyEkD</a>
Lee Trevino famously once held up a long iron during a lightning storm, claiming "not even God can hit a 1-iron"

Online 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #9523 on: April 5, 2024, 05:59:18 pm »
Imagine Southgate becoming United boss and signing Jordan Henderson.  ;D

Hendo won't be going to Man Utd under any circumstances.
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline the_red_pill

• Hasn't got a fucking clue when the Reds are playing next.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Frankly my dear...
« Reply #9524 on: April 5, 2024, 06:18:37 pm »
This kid will have a bright future, if he's using their results as inspiration or fuel!  ;D

Littler's latest win fuelled by Man Utd loss - https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/darts/68736144
I can see him rack up plenty of wins that way! ;D
"Some listen to understand. Others listen to respond."
"A fool does not delight in understanding, but only in revealing his own mind."
In such a sumptuous festival of shite, I wouldn't be so quick to pick a winner..

But he'd make the shortlist

Online DonkeyWan

• ker. Football Genius, Generously gives Young Jürgen pointers to help him improve.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I never met a man who wasn't...
« Reply #9525 on: April 5, 2024, 06:48:35 pm »
They are so much the new Everton it's not funny.

Ten Hag is the worst manager by far they have had since Ferguson and I include Moyes in that. They play now for moments, results against rivals and the occassional hockeying of truly bad sides.

The reason they are not in worse trouble is because they have assembled a team of decent, if mismatched players and organised them horribly. So now the odd moment of skill covers a multitude of sins. The out-pouring of joy after beating LFC in the FA cup is actually indicative of the problem, fans see these moments and view them as the ligth at the end of the tunnel and the following week they get run over by the train.
Beatings will continue until morale improves...

Offline San Diego Red

• Main Stander
« Reply #9526 on: April 5, 2024, 06:58:15 pm »
;D

One of my favourite rants by him was the one vs Bournemouth, when he smashed a plate and then gets done off his wife:-

<a href="https://youtube.com/v/dOXzPC3mYQM?si=qHU-VRdUXQyPyEkD" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://youtube.com/v/dOXzPC3mYQM?si=qHU-VRdUXQyPyEkD</a>

Man this guy is always so entertaining....guy is going to have a stroke or heart attack one of these days

Online DelTrotter

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #9527 on: April 5, 2024, 08:10:05 pm »
Ten Hag: "I enjoyed how my team were playing, it was fantastic. We dominated the ball, we dominated the opponent".

"We dominated the game but we made individual errors that cost us the game

;D ;D Chelsea had 28 shots, 12 corners to 3, 57% of the ball. Most managers will waffle some absolute shit but I've gotta say I've never seen a manager who's team constantly concede 25-30 shots say they "dominate" the game every week, no wonder they don't improve, he doesn't see anything wrong!

Offline Bobsackamano

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #9528 on: April 5, 2024, 08:34:35 pm »
;D

🤣🤣🤣

I forgot they conceded a 4th in that and were let off thanks to a crappy handball decision.

Offline Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
« Reply #9529 on: April 5, 2024, 08:45:00 pm »
I didn’t see the game, but did just watch extended highlights. lol

And Antony has no goals and got his first assist last night for this season? I suppose that’s okay for a fullback. Just one problem.
Anyone else being strangely drawn to Dion Dublin's nipples?

Online RJH

• doesn't know his alphabet
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9530 on: April 6, 2024, 08:25:48 am »
I didn’t see the game, but did just watch extended highlights. lol

And Antony has no goals and got his first assist last night for this season? I suppose that’s okay for a fullback. Just one problem.

As he gave away a penalty as well, he's still at net zero for league goal contributions this season.
Both Joel Matip and Bobby Firmino have scored in the premier league more recently than him.

Online RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9531 on: April 6, 2024, 09:08:37 am »
;D

"I didn't mean to do it, I accidentally knocked it over with my knee".

Hahaha.
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline trav2591

• Main Stander
  • YNWA
« Reply #9532 on: April 6, 2024, 10:08:50 am »

Offline Billy The Kid

• Out of the closet with a whiet shirt on, but would pay a fiver not to be gay...Would prefer to give his manliness to someone rather than receive theirs especially Amir in another life.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #9533 on: April 6, 2024, 10:21:17 am »
Man this guy is always so entertaining

I've been saying for a while now that the only reason United are still seen as global brand is beacuse their Fancammers and YouTubers are keeping them in the shop window. Id even go so far as to say that the likes of Flying Pig, Goldbridge, McKola (and even the shit bearded beaut Howson) are all more famous than anyone in the United first team squad.

Think about it, when you hear people talk about Manchester United and its global brand, do you think on-pitch success? Or do you immediately think of middle-aged men manufacturing outrage on webcams? It's undoubtedly the latter. The best part of all is that fact seems to be completely lost on all of them. "Don't forget to like and subscribe!"

Dickheads

When overtaken by defeat, as you may be many times, remember than mans faith in his own ability is tested many times before he is crowned with final victory. Defeats are nothing more than challenges to keep trying.” – Napoleon Hill.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #9534 on: April 6, 2024, 10:29:39 am »
They are so much the new Everton it's not funny.

Ten Hag is the worst manager by far they have had since Ferguson and I include Moyes in that. They play now for moments, results against rivals and the occassional hockeying of truly bad sides.

The reason they are not in worse trouble is because they have assembled a team of decent, if mismatched players and organised them horribly. So now the odd moment of skill covers a multitude of sins. The out-pouring of joy after beating LFC in the FA cup is actually indicative of the problem, fans see these moments and view them as the ligth at the end of the tunnel and the following week they get run over by the train.

Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline BlackandWhitePaul

• Principled Newcastle fan- who gave up following his team rather than support Saudi takeover
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9535 on: April 6, 2024, 10:34:52 am »
Fucking bellends.   :lickin

Offline Fordy

• Κασσάνδρα. ITK (rubs bridge of nose knowingly)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9536 on: April 6, 2024, 11:08:40 am »
What is most likely their team for Sunday?

Offline FlashGordon

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Cheltenham 2021 Champion Tipster*
« Reply #9537 on: April 6, 2024, 11:15:49 am »

Howard Webb is sweating on a few late fitness tests, we'll know more after them.
So bloody what? If you watch football to be absolutely miserable then go watch cricket.

Offline Bangin Them In

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #9538 on: April 6, 2024, 11:37:49 am »
We can flush these for another season this week
A win for the Liverpool country

Offline ScouserAtHeart

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pissing Manc "fans" off since 1999.
« Reply #9539 on: April 6, 2024, 11:38:16 am »

Appalling
"Jürgen Klopp is bringing Liverpool's 'fuck you' back. And I can't wait."

Offline Bobsackamano

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #9540 on: April 6, 2024, 11:40:01 am »
No one wants the job apparently, not even Southgate, so they are thinking of keeping Erik.

https://inews.co.uk/sport/football/ten-hag-safe-man-utd-nagelsmann-southgate-2993467

Offline SamLad

• Definitely not a numerologist! Definitely fodder for whimsical modding though... ;) Definitely not 72! Founding member of the Efes Animal Appreciation Society. Very mɪstʃɪvəs.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9541 on: April 6, 2024, 12:56:03 pm »
Anthony Taylor, first name on the teamsheet.

not sure the other names matter.

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #9542 on: April 6, 2024, 12:57:01 pm »
No one wants the job apparently, not even Southgate, so they are thinking of keeping Erik.

https://inews.co.uk/sport/football/ten-hag-safe-man-utd-nagelsmann-southgate-2993467

No way Southgate turns that down if it's offered imo.

Offline Bobsackamano

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #9543 on: April 6, 2024, 01:23:01 pm »

Depends if he's got any idea of his own limitations, he'd be wise to stick with the cushy little number he's on now. He's got the best set of players England have had in donkeys years as opposed to the unmitigated shit show on offer.

Online LovelyCushionedHeader

• Not so pleasant non-upholstered footer
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9544 on: April 6, 2024, 01:35:17 pm »

Onana

Wan-Bissaka - Maguire - Kambwala - Dalot

Mainoo - Casemiro - Fernandes

Garnacho - Hojlund - Rashford

Only question marks really are whether Evans or Varane are fit which I doubt, or whether McTominay starts ahead of Casemiro.
And if the rain stops, and everything's dry.. she would cry, just so I could drink tears from her eyes.

Online PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
« Reply #9545 on: April 6, 2024, 03:16:35 pm »
Depends if he's got any idea of his own limitations, he'd be wise to stick with the cushy little number he's on now. He's got the best set of players England have had in donkeys years as opposed to the unmitigated shit show on offer.

Wasn't Southgate interviewed recently and was quite coy about it. I don't recall much about the interview. I guess he knows it might be out of his hands if he doesnt do well at the next international tournament. I think it's a euros!
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline Bobsackamano

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #9546 on: April 6, 2024, 05:51:12 pm »
Wasn't Southgate interviewed recently and was quite coy about it. I don't recall much about the interview. I guess he knows it might be out of his hands if he doesnt do well at the next international tournament. I think it's a euros!

I suppose it's probably wise for an England manager to keep their options open, only takes a few bad games in a tournament and you can end up with a P45. The payoffs are usually nice though. Maybe he would take it, a manager with ambition should love a run at the Euros with England then taking over a big premier league club so it would be a nice career path. I hope he does, can't see him digging the mancs out of the hole they are in.

Online PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
« Reply #9547 on: April 6, 2024, 06:15:28 pm »
Pickford - MacGuire - mainoo - rashford spine.
If carlsberg did dream United managers.....
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9548 on: April 6, 2024, 06:35:00 pm »

Highly doubt that. Southgate needs to leave the England job.

Offline William Regal

• Kopite
« Reply #9549 on: April 6, 2024, 09:02:01 pm »
Any win would be delightful tomorrow but a win by 3 goals would be beautiful to watch football genius Davie Moyes go above them into 6th on goal difference
« Last Edit: April 6, 2024, 09:03:40 pm by William Regal »

Offline GreatEx

• pectations. might be a cunt but isn't a capitalist cunt. Blissfully ignorant.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9550 on: April 7, 2024, 03:34:29 am »
We could use a big win, with ADFC starting to apply GD pressure. Arsenal seems out of sight on that count, but that can quickly change. MU away presents a strange irony in that it is both our best opportunity for a GD boost and our biggest risk of dropped points.

Offline farawayred

• Whizz For Atomms. Nucular boffin. A Mars A Day Helps Him Work, Rest And Play
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Oh yes, I'm a believer!
« Reply #9551 on: April 7, 2024, 03:39:05 am »
We could use a big win, with ADFC starting to apply GD pressure. Arsenal seems out of sight on that count, but that can quickly change. MU away presents a strange irony in that it is both our best opportunity for a GD boost and our biggest risk of dropped points.
you misspelled it, it's AD115FC.
Cruyff: "Victory is not enough, there also needs to be beautiful football."

Offline the_red_pill

• Legacy Fan
  • Frankly my dear...
« Reply #9552 on: April 7, 2024, 08:24:03 am »
Give it Giggseh!
In such a sumptuous festival of shite, I wouldn't be so quick to pick a winner..

Offline BlackandWhitePaul

• Principled Newcastle fan- who gave up following his team rather than support Saudi takeover
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9553 on: April 7, 2024, 10:08:03 am »
I hope these spawney eyed c*nts get beat 10-0 today.

Offline thejbs

• well-focussed, deffo not at all bias......ed
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9554 on: April 7, 2024, 11:20:12 am »
I suppose it's probably wise for an England manager to keep their options open, only takes a few bad games in a tournament and you can end up with a P45. The payoffs are usually nice though. Maybe he would take it, a manager with ambition should love a run at the Euros with England then taking over a big premier league club so it would be a nice career path. I hope he does, can't see him digging the mancs out of the hole they are in.

Helluva understatement. He’d be their Hodgson. Look how bad they’ve been with fairly capable managers. It would be glorious, but unfortunately the footballing gods are never so kind.

Offline Red-4-Ever

• Anny Roader
« Reply #9555 on: April 7, 2024, 12:08:45 pm »
I’m not confident about today. This is nothing to do with the Redmen but more about those spawny fucks and their PGMOL pals. If there’s any justice the Reds should win and win well, but after the previous 2 I’m afraid this might have gotten into the Redmen’s heads.

Please fucking win 🙏

Yours sincerely,
Bedwetter

Offline the_red_pill

• Legacy Fan
  • Frankly my dear...
« Reply #9556 on: April 7, 2024, 12:15:18 pm »
I hope these spawney eyed c*nts get beat 10-0 today.
And so do we, mate. So do we.

Lucky twats. They should be further down going by their stats and form. If we can inflict another defeat and send their GD down a blackhole, they should be near to where they belong... but these are like a turd that just won't flush.
« Last Edit: April 7, 2024, 12:17:24 pm by the_red_pill »

Offline Jshooters

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Occasionally inspirational
« Reply #9557 on: April 7, 2024, 01:02:09 pm »
The hype machine continues. Mainoo better than all our midfielders bar Mac

https://www.football365.com/news/feature-liverpool-man-utd-combined-xi-mainoo-onana
Believer

Offline FlashGordon

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Cheltenham 2021 Champion Tipster*
« Reply #9558 on: April 7, 2024, 01:07:12 pm »
That's worse than those Merseyside XIs the Echo used to do  ;D
So bloody what? If you watch football to be absolutely miserable then go watch cricket.

Offline Koplass

• As anti-social as you could want
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9559 on: April 7, 2024, 01:11:20 pm »
I’m not confident about today. This is nothing to do with the Redmen but more about those spawny fucks and their PGMOL pals. If there’s any justice the Reds should win and win well, but after the previous 2 I’m afraid this might have gotten into the Redmen’s heads.

Please fucking win 🙏

Yours sincerely,
Bedwetter

Same, it seems like every big game we play, the referee/VAR makes some incredible howler in favour of the opposition.

Struggling to put that aside and just think of the football.
"If ever a club reflected what made football the biggest sport in the country, it was Liverpool with its ground set in the bosom of the labouring working class being led by a man-of-the-people idealist in Bill Shankly."