Author Topic: Liverpool 3 (Bellamy x 2, Gerrard) vs Newcastle 1 (Agger OG) 30th Dec 19:45 KO  (Read 13015 times)

Offline SRAWL

• 'Spicegirls Rule All! Wooooh! Lulz.'
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Liverpool 2 vs Newcastle 1 30th Dec 19:45 KO
« Reply #160 on: December 30, 2011, 09:23:51 pm »
77 - Kuyt tirelessly presses the FUCKING GET IN YOU FUCKING BEAUTY!!!!!!!!!! GERRRARRD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
"We can win 4-0 but I want to win by eight. I don't like to lose. I never accept defeat". Luis Suarez

robbie9fowler robbie fowler
If these qualify now I'm gonna do the moonwalk bollocko from Liverpool to London blindfolded

Online Corkboy

• Sworn enemy of Bottlegirl. The Boston Toilet Mangler. Grauniad of the Cidatel. Into kinky S&M with the Lash.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Is it getting better?
« Reply #161 on: December 30, 2011, 09:23:52 pm »
GEEERRRARDDDDDDD!

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #162 on: December 30, 2011, 09:24:03 pm »
GOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAALLLLLLLL STEVIE G!!!

Fantastic!

Online Corkboy

• Sworn enemy of Bottlegirl. The Boston Toilet Mangler. Grauniad of the Cidatel. Into kinky S&M with the Lash.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Is it getting better?
« Reply #163 on: December 30, 2011, 09:24:17 pm »
That is a gorgeous finish.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #164 on: December 30, 2011, 09:24:45 pm »
Spearing to Henderson to Gerrard who calmly slots it past Krul on a tight angle! Captain Fantastic!

Offline SRAWL

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #165 on: December 30, 2011, 09:24:55 pm »
78 - Spearing puts an excellent ground ball pass to Hendo on the outside of the box and Hendo sees Gerrard running past him and he puts it past the Newcastle defender and Stevie walks up to the left hand side post and crosses it in to the goal. Awesome.
"We can win 4-0 but I want to win by eight. I don't like to lose. I never accept defeat". Luis Suarez

If these qualify now I'm gonna do the moonwalk bollocko from Liverpool to London blindfolded

Offline SRAWL

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #166 on: December 30, 2011, 09:26:12 pm »
80 - Newcastle win a free kick on the outside of the Liverpool box....defended well and Liverpool break.........Downing.......ball eventually comes to Johnson who smashes it miles wide....what a waste....what a waste.

Online Corkboy

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Is it getting better?
« Reply #167 on: December 30, 2011, 09:26:21 pm »
There was a stunning first time pass from Henderson in there just now, in a move that went nowhere. A blur of accuracy.

Offline SRAWL

• Legacy Fan
Is it ironic that we start to do someone when Suarez isn't playing? :P

Online Corkboy

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Is it getting better?
I feel that Carroll needs more of those sorts of balls as played in by Gerrard or some crosses for him to really attack. That was a great piece of play to drop in on goal for that free kick. What a header from Carroll as I type - so close...

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Suarez song gets a good airing. I think wit Suarez in the team and Gerrard we will see something special. Ala Torres and Gerrard.

Offline SRAWL

• Legacy Fan
82 - Newcastle have a bit of possession but don't get any penetration and just pass it out for a Liverpool goal. Liverpool now playing so much better with Stevie on the pitch.

Online Corkboy

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Is it getting better?
Kuyt has been everywhere since he came on, giving a solid Duracell performance.

Offline SRAWL

• Legacy Fan
There goes my fantasy points. Damn you Liverpool :P

Online Corkboy

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Is it getting better?
Henderson with a surging run wins a corner which is inexplicably not given.

Offline SRAWL

• Legacy Fan
84 - Kuyt sees a good run from Hendo and puts a ball over for him to win a corner....or not as Probert apparently sees it as a goal kick......what a load of tosh.

Apparently Bellamy is having some stitches and it is, apparently, quite a deep cut. No doubt Coloccini should have been sent off.

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Sami Amoebi coming on for newcastle. Showing the Bellamy incident again. Looks like Coloccini leant into it. Could have gone either way.

Online Corkboy

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Is it getting better?
Sammy Ameobi (at what stage will they become single celled?) on for Obertan.

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
3 minutes and change left. Liverpool just need to keep it tight and get the ball back. Pepe cleans up.

Offline SRAWL

• Legacy Fan
86 - Linesman apparently doesn't see the ball going out by Gutierrez, but some good defending nullifies the threat anyway.....Liverpool defenders have a go at the linesman....looked out to me to be honest.

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Johnson seems to have tweaked his angle, seems to be running it off ok though. Worry there.

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Ex newcastle players having a go at each other, Enrique with the cross to carroll along the ground , cut out by the defense, carroll wanted it up high.

Online Corkboy

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Is it getting better?
Alan Smith gives MOTM to Gerrard.

Offline SRAWL

• Legacy Fan
88 - Enrique breaks down the left and tries to put a "hard and low" cross to Carroll.....Newcastle intercepted, but it now looks like Carroll is starting to perform.....I did say that he would be better with better service :P

Online Corkboy

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Is it getting better?
Henderson has got better as the game has gone on, just won it for us in their half and a cool backheel pass.

Offline SRAWL

• Legacy Fan
89 - Enrique manages to get the ball down the left again!!!! He, again, tries to pass to Carroll, but there is too much traffic in the way and the ball is partially cleared.

3 goal without Suarez you say.....never!

Tittyottey is down and is wasting time for us :P

Online Corkboy

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Is it getting better?
Tiote takes an extended rest on the turf.

Online Corkboy

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Is it getting better?
Four extra minutes.

Offline SRAWL

• Legacy Fan
Gerrard looks like he is explaining his ankle injury to Gutierrez.

Offline SRAWL

• Legacy Fan
Fans finally finding their voice as some leave early......

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
YNWA rings out at Anfield. Game seems well and truly done. Maybe one more goal from us from Carroll will be the cherry on top. Chances of Stevie starting against City?

Online Corkboy

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Is it getting better?
Newcastle fans airing the old Sign On classic. Lovely.

Offline SRAWL

• Legacy Fan
93 - Ameobi manages to break down the right, but Enrique intercepts....ball goes out for a Newcastle throw. Newcastle are just having a bit of possession at the moment and are trying to penetrate.....

Krul and the Newcastle defender cock up a clearance and Krul looks to hold back Carroll and nothing is given??? The ball is cleared to Downing who smashes the ball over an open goal from around 35 yards out.....

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Really should have scored there, Krul and the defender in each others way and Carroll can't wrap his foot around it, Downing with an open net from 40 yards puts it over.