Author Topic: Members Sales  (Read 1399616 times)

Offline RebeccaLFC

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Members Sales
« Reply #25240 on: July 1, 2022, 08:21:58 am »
Actually you can't

When you login, it will give you the option you qualify for, so for example if you're 13+ it will have a registration box saying "registration for 13+" and thats all you see, you cant allocate this to your mate on 0-12 and you won't see the "all members" option unless you login as them

Same for ACS, if you have 4 and they have 3 you can't register together, you'd have one saying registration for those on 4 and they'd have one saying those on 3

That’s good! I was hoping it would be like that otherwise be an effort filtering all the different registrations.

Offline NorthamptonKopite

• Non-
  • Legacy Fan
  • You'll Never Walk Alone
« Reply #25241 on: July 1, 2022, 10:26:12 am »
When I go to download an NFC pass for the upcoming season it is greyed out. Presumably I'm getting way ahead of myself by trying to do this now but just checking this is normal?

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25242 on: July 1, 2022, 10:42:04 am »
When I go to download an NFC pass for the upcoming season it is greyed out. Presumably I'm getting way ahead of myself by trying to do this now but just checking this is normal?

yeah.

a friend has upgraded his phone and tried to get his pass moved. was told that everyone would need to re-download their pass in August. whether Live Chat person was right or not, unclear.
YNWA.

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25243 on: July 1, 2022, 10:44:51 am »
Hopefully they're improving things such as refreshing QRs etc.

Offline Crosby Nick

• is a cushy number for the Plod who work in this largely crime free suburb. Ate two, Brucey. Thread locker extraordinaire. Might answer to Nick CRoxy. Imaginary cock prognosticator. Has experience of being a bit of a floating twat. Well drilled at the back
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #25244 on: July 1, 2022, 10:57:42 am »
Any idea of the number of members we have and what (long) odds of getting a ticket in the general ballot? Haven’t done this for a while!

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25245 on: July 1, 2022, 11:07:37 am »
Any idea of the number of members we have and what (long) odds of getting a ticket in the general ballot? Haven’t done this for a while!

Someone else could be more specific with the numbers, but I think I saw 1 in 17 knocking around for some games?
I'd guess you will have a better chance for midweek games, and those around Christmas.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline ldsn

• Kopite
« Reply #25246 on: July 1, 2022, 11:16:00 am »
"Going travelling in a few weeks time so looking to sell these on so I can keep my membership credits"

--

The problem right here!

I'm in a similar boat to be honest. Girlfriend and I have been planning to go travelling to New Zealand and Australia from this September to Jan for years (and have had to postpone due to Covid). I've been on the CL Autocup for years and rarely miss a game, but will want to stay on it and pick it up again when I return. Personally I'm hoping they allow for say 3 transfers a season which should cover me for the time I'm away.

That's not to say I don't think the system needs to change and rampant credit hunting needs to be stamped out, but I think you need to allow for some genuine leeway, especially in the cups when missing one game can completely fuck you.

Offline stevieG786

• Prefers bottom.
  • Legacy Fan
  • AWWW YA BEAUTY!!
« Reply #25247 on: July 1, 2022, 11:48:08 am »
Hi guys

so monday when the registration opens, is it first come first serve? is it best to log in bang on 10am monday morning? would it make a difference if i logged on on Monday at 12pm instead?

i've heard people say they get lucky by refreshing constantly, is that for this registration? or for something else

sorry guys, i'm new to this, only bought my light membership a few months back  :wave

Offline Schmarn

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #25248 on: July 1, 2022, 11:50:11 am »
Hi guys

so monday when the registration opens, is it first come first serve? is it best to log in bang on 10am monday morning? would it make a difference if i logged on on Monday at 12pm instead?

i've heard people say they get lucky by refreshing constantly, is that for this registration? or for something else

sorry guys, i'm new to this, only bought my light membership a few months back  :wave

No this is just registration. Makes no difference when you do it within the allotted period.

You’re referring to the actual sale and even then doesn’t matter when you join the queue.

Refreshing is only a thing in the week or so before the game when there are late ticket returns.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25249 on: July 1, 2022, 11:50:35 am »
Makes no difference whatsoever whether you register at 10am Monday or midnight on Wednesday.

Offline stevieG786

• Prefers bottom.
  • Legacy Fan
  • AWWW YA BEAUTY!!
« Reply #25250 on: July 1, 2022, 12:04:47 pm »
No this is just registration. Makes no difference when you do it within the allotted period.

You’re referring to the actual sale and even then doesn’t matter when you join the queue.

Refreshing is only a thing in the week or so before the game when there are late ticket returns.

Ah right okay, so the refreshing is for the last ticket availabilty a week before games, gotcha!

thanks for the replies guys  :wave

Offline RainbowFlick

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25251 on: July 1, 2022, 12:49:00 pm »
I'm in a similar boat to be honest. Girlfriend and I have been planning to go travelling to New Zealand and Australia from this September to Jan for years (and have had to postpone due to Covid). I've been on the CL Autocup for years and rarely miss a game, but will want to stay on it and pick it up again when I return. Personally I'm hoping they allow for say 3 transfers a season which should cover me for the time I'm away.

That's not to say I don't think the system needs to change and rampant credit hunting needs to be stamped out, but I think you need to allow for some genuine leeway, especially in the cups when missing one game can completely fuck you.

i guess it's hard to police. it's not just people going on jollies, people miss out because of health issues, family issues, work and we have a massive cost of living crisis which is widening the gap of who can afford going regularly versus those that can't.
YNWA.

Offline sonofkenny

• Kopite
« Reply #25252 on: July 1, 2022, 02:05:41 pm »
If you transfer your ticket to someone else, they will get the credit.  If you leave the seat empty i.e. don't turn up, you lose the credit.  announced next week i believe.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #25253 on: July 1, 2022, 02:10:08 pm »
If you transfer your ticket to someone else, they will get the credit.  If you leave the seat empty i.e. don't turn up, you lose the credit.  announced next week i believe.

Thanks for this. So you can only transfer to people with a current membership then?
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline sonofkenny

• Kopite
« Reply #25254 on: July 1, 2022, 02:11:41 pm »
You will be able to transfer to anyone on your friends and family, they don't have to be members, the credit will still go to them.  up to them to become a member or not after that.

Offline sonofkenny

• Kopite
« Reply #25255 on: July 1, 2022, 02:14:23 pm »
Only for PL games too.

no credit transfers for cup games this season but you still use the Friends and family to transfer the ticket if that makes sense

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #25256 on: July 1, 2022, 02:33:51 pm »
Cheers :thumbup
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25257 on: July 1, 2022, 02:43:31 pm »

Baby steps. Good start though.

Offline sheepfest

• Anny Roader
  • JFT 97
« Reply #25258 on: July 1, 2022, 02:44:05 pm »
If I am understanding this right then all you need is five people on 13+ now & between them transfer you enough credits whereby they don't drop below the magic number & hey presto you join them next year? Apologies if misunderstood just seems to be creating another credit hunt avenue.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25259 on: July 1, 2022, 02:45:25 pm »
You will be able to transfer to anyone on your friends and family, they don't have to be members, the credit will still go to them.  up to them to become a member or not after that.

Absolute farce

Offline Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25260 on: July 1, 2022, 02:47:04 pm »
If I am understanding this right then all you need is five people on 13+ now & between them transfer you enough credits whereby they don't drop below the magic number & hey presto you join them next year? Apologies if misunderstood just seems to be creating another credit hunt avenue.

Correct. Joke of a decision.

Offline sheepfest

• Anny Roader
  • JFT 97
« Reply #25261 on: July 1, 2022, 02:53:18 pm »
Correct. Joke of a decision.
Thanks.
In that case needs to be a limit on how many transfers you can receive in one season but I won't hold my breath.

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #25262 on: July 1, 2022, 03:03:12 pm »
They do a good thing but still can't help doing a bad thing as well.

Offline sonofkenny

• Kopite
« Reply #25263 on: July 1, 2022, 03:06:12 pm »
ha ha!  Here we go.

Do you really think that people are going to do that?

Offline sonofkenny

• Kopite
« Reply #25264 on: July 1, 2022, 03:07:12 pm »
The 'magic' number won't be 13 next season anyway.

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #25265 on: July 1, 2022, 03:08:08 pm »
ha ha!  Here we go.

It's being talked about everywhere so, probably.

You shouldn't be able to accumulate credits without a membership and previous criteria if it includes 4+ games. How is it fair to the rest?

Offline sonofkenny

• Kopite
« Reply #25266 on: July 1, 2022, 03:08:58 pm »
Oh and no transfers at all for local and late sales, at all.

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #25267 on: July 1, 2022, 03:09:04 pm »
The 'magic' number won't be 13 next season anyway.

As in 23/24? Think that was obvious with the new stand, it went up to 15 after the main stand was built I think

Offline sonofkenny

• Kopite
« Reply #25268 on: July 1, 2022, 03:09:50 pm »

You shouldn't be able to accumulate credits without a membership and previous criteria if it includes 4+ games. How is it fair to the rest?

You aren't accumulating credits unless you join the membership... if you don't you lose them.

Offline sonofkenny

• Kopite
« Reply #25269 on: July 1, 2022, 03:11:13 pm »
As in 23/24? Think that was obvious with the new stand, it went up to 15 after the main stand was built I think

it will go down

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #25270 on: July 1, 2022, 03:12:59 pm »
You aren't accumulating credits unless you join the membership... if you don't you lose them.

You're still accumulating them though, you just need to buy the membership to use them next season.

It's good that the person attending is getting the credits, that's what we've always wanted I think, there's just a bit of an issue with queue jumping this way

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #25271 on: July 1, 2022, 03:13:32 pm »
it will go down

Seriously? I had thought they wanted it going up

Offline sonofkenny

• Kopite
« Reply #25272 on: July 1, 2022, 03:15:03 pm »
You're still accumulating them though, you just need to buy the membership to use them next season.

It's good that the person attending is getting the credits, that's what we've always wanted I think, there's just a bit of an issue with queue jumping this way

Not really, the person going will get the credit which is right.  Your Friends and Family list will be locked too so you cannot just add people to transfer

Offline sonofkenny

• Kopite
« Reply #25273 on: July 1, 2022, 03:15:19 pm »
Seriously? I had thought they wanted it going up

it will go down

Offline Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25274 on: July 1, 2022, 03:15:40 pm »

You shouldn't be able to accumulate credits unless you buy them yourself and attend the games. Accumulating them by getting them from someone else is a joke.

Me, 2 mates and my brother will be dropping off the 13+ this year as we don't go to all the games. We're completely fine with that. But I could literally pick 4 random people on Twitter that have never been to a game in their life and transfer each of them 13 games from our 4 memberships and that's them in the guaranteed sale next season. Utter madness.

Offline RainbowFlick

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25275 on: July 1, 2022, 03:15:44 pm »
ha ha!  Here we go.

yes, they definitely will. if you have four cards with 19 and have mates who aren't, why wouldn't you sort them a few spares so you're all on 13+? if the motivation here is to stop the whole 'who you know' thing for tickets, then surely this is a bit of a blindspot too?

maybe it's me also being cynical but it wouldn't surprise me if people even start touting the credit transfer as an extra price. good thing late sales can't be transferred otherwise you'd get a whole industry created there  :o
YNWA.

Offline sonofkenny

• Kopite
« Reply #25276 on: July 1, 2022, 03:17:19 pm »
You shouldn't be able to accumulate credits unless you buy them yourself and attend the games. Accumulating them by getting them from someone else is a joke.

Me, 2 mates and my brother will be dropping off the 13+ this year as we don't go to all the games. We're completely fine with that. But I could literally pick 4 random people on Twitter that have never been to a game in their life and transfer each of them 13 games from our 4 memberships and that's them in the guaranteed sale next season. Utter madness.

So what would you do?  everyone moans about people buying and not going and now moan when the credit goes to the person who attended

Offline sonofkenny

• Kopite
« Reply #25277 on: July 1, 2022, 03:18:13 pm »

And your list will be locked BEFORE the start of the season so not that easy.

Offline swoopy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25278 on: July 1, 2022, 03:21:49 pm »
And your list will be locked BEFORE the start of the season so not that easy.

Is the QR code going to be randomised to stop screenshotting of codes that goes on now ?

Offline sonofkenny

• Kopite
« Reply #25279 on: July 1, 2022, 03:22:43 pm »
Is the QR code going to be randomised to stop screenshotting of codes that goes on now ?

QR codes going totally, will take a few games but going in full