Author Topic: Members Sales  (Read 2091426 times)

Offline sonofkenny

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Members Sales
« Reply #25240 on: July 1, 2022, 02:11:41 pm »
You will be able to transfer to anyone on your friends and family, they don't have to be members, the credit will still go to them.  up to them to become a member or not after that.

Offline sonofkenny

• Kopite
« Reply #25241 on: July 1, 2022, 02:14:23 pm »
Only for PL games too.

no credit transfers for cup games this season but you still use the Friends and family to transfer the ticket if that makes sense

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarįs Solo.
« Reply #25242 on: July 1, 2022, 02:33:51 pm »
Cheers :thumbup
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25243 on: July 1, 2022, 02:43:31 pm »
If you transfer your ticket to someone else, they will get the credit.  If you leave the seat empty i.e. don't turn up, you lose the credit.  announced next week i believe.

Baby steps. Good start though.

Offline sheepfest

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #25244 on: July 1, 2022, 02:44:05 pm »
If I am understanding this right then all you need is five people on 13+ now & between them transfer you enough credits whereby they don't drop below the magic number & hey presto you join them next year? Apologies if misunderstood just seems to be creating another credit hunt avenue.

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25245 on: July 1, 2022, 02:45:25 pm »
You will be able to transfer to anyone on your friends and family, they don't have to be members, the credit will still go to them.  up to them to become a member or not after that.

Absolute farce
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25246 on: July 1, 2022, 02:47:04 pm »
If I am understanding this right then all you need is five people on 13+ now & between them transfer you enough credits whereby they don't drop below the magic number & hey presto you join them next year? Apologies if misunderstood just seems to be creating another credit hunt avenue.

Correct. Joke of a decision.

Offline sheepfest

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #25247 on: July 1, 2022, 02:53:18 pm »
Correct. Joke of a decision.
Thanks.
In that case needs to be a limit on how many transfers you can receive in one season but I won't hold my breath.

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #25248 on: July 1, 2022, 03:03:12 pm »
They do a good thing but still can't help doing a bad thing as well.

Offline sonofkenny

• Kopite
« Reply #25249 on: July 1, 2022, 03:06:12 pm »
ha ha!  Here we go.

Do you really think that people are going to do that?

Offline sonofkenny

• Kopite
« Reply #25250 on: July 1, 2022, 03:07:12 pm »
The 'magic' number won't be 13 next season anyway.

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #25251 on: July 1, 2022, 03:08:08 pm »
ha ha!  Here we go.

It's being talked about everywhere so, probably.

You shouldn't be able to accumulate credits without a membership and previous criteria if it includes 4+ games. How is it fair to the rest?

Offline sonofkenny

• Kopite
« Reply #25252 on: July 1, 2022, 03:08:58 pm »
Oh and no transfers at all for local and late sales, at all.

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #25253 on: July 1, 2022, 03:09:04 pm »
The 'magic' number won't be 13 next season anyway.

As in 23/24? Think that was obvious with the new stand, it went up to 15 after the main stand was built I think

Offline sonofkenny

• Kopite
« Reply #25254 on: July 1, 2022, 03:09:50 pm »

You shouldn't be able to accumulate credits without a membership and previous criteria if it includes 4+ games. How is it fair to the rest?

You aren't accumulating credits unless you join the membership... if you don't you lose them.

Offline sonofkenny

• Kopite
« Reply #25255 on: July 1, 2022, 03:11:13 pm »
As in 23/24? Think that was obvious with the new stand, it went up to 15 after the main stand was built I think

it will go down

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #25256 on: July 1, 2022, 03:12:59 pm »
You aren't accumulating credits unless you join the membership... if you don't you lose them.

You're still accumulating them though, you just need to buy the membership to use them next season.

It's good that the person attending is getting the credits, that's what we've always wanted I think, there's just a bit of an issue with queue jumping this way

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #25257 on: July 1, 2022, 03:13:32 pm »
it will go down

Seriously? I had thought they wanted it going up

Offline sonofkenny

• Kopite
« Reply #25258 on: July 1, 2022, 03:15:03 pm »
You're still accumulating them though, you just need to buy the membership to use them next season.

It's good that the person attending is getting the credits, that's what we've always wanted I think, there's just a bit of an issue with queue jumping this way

Not really, the person going will get the credit which is right.  Your Friends and Family list will be locked too so you cannot just add people to transfer

Offline sonofkenny

• Kopite
« Reply #25259 on: July 1, 2022, 03:15:19 pm »
Seriously? I had thought they wanted it going up

it will go down

Online Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25260 on: July 1, 2022, 03:15:40 pm »

You shouldn't be able to accumulate credits unless you buy them yourself and attend the games. Accumulating them by getting them from someone else is a joke.

Me, 2 mates and my brother will be dropping off the 13+ this year as we don't go to all the games. We're completely fine with that. But I could literally pick 4 random people on Twitter that have never been to a game in their life and transfer each of them 13 games from our 4 memberships and that's them in the guaranteed sale next season. Utter madness.

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25261 on: July 1, 2022, 03:15:44 pm »
ha ha!  Here we go.

yes, they definitely will. if you have four cards with 19 and have mates who aren't, why wouldn't you sort them a few spares so you're all on 13+? if the motivation here is to stop the whole 'who you know' thing for tickets, then surely this is a bit of a blindspot too?

maybe it's me also being cynical but it wouldn't surprise me if people even start touting the credit transfer as an extra price. good thing late sales can't be transferred otherwise you'd get a whole industry created there  :o
YNWA.

Offline sonofkenny

• Kopite
« Reply #25262 on: July 1, 2022, 03:17:19 pm »
You shouldn't be able to accumulate credits unless you buy them yourself and attend the games. Accumulating them by getting them from someone else is a joke.

Me, 2 mates and my brother will be dropping off the 13+ this year as we don't go to all the games. We're completely fine with that. But I could literally pick 4 random people on Twitter that have never been to a game in their life and transfer each of them 13 games from our 4 memberships and that's them in the guaranteed sale next season. Utter madness.

So what would you do?  everyone moans about people buying and not going and now moan when the credit goes to the person who attended

Offline sonofkenny

• Kopite
« Reply #25263 on: July 1, 2022, 03:18:13 pm »

And your list will be locked BEFORE the start of the season so not that easy.

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25264 on: July 1, 2022, 03:21:49 pm »

Is the QR code going to be randomised to stop screenshotting of codes that goes on now ?

Offline sonofkenny

• Kopite
« Reply #25265 on: July 1, 2022, 03:22:43 pm »
Is the QR code going to be randomised to stop screenshotting of codes that goes on now ?

QR codes going totally, will take a few games but going in full

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #25266 on: July 1, 2022, 03:23:02 pm »

That's good, if it happens.

They said last season only 20 F&F, yet they let you add unlimited number, and then didn't even use it anyway.

I think someone earlier mentioned they should limit the number of games you can have transferred to you. That would be good. I mean, if you want loads of games given to you, then you should be buying a membership like the rest of us. Otherwise, why are we shelling out £30 a year when loads don't have to?

Offline sonofkenny

• Kopite
« Reply #25267 on: July 1, 2022, 03:25:07 pm »
That's good, if it happens.

They said last season only 20 F&F, yet they let you add unlimited number, and then didn't even use it anyway.

I think someone earlier mentioned they should limit the number of games you can have transferred to you. That would be good. I mean, if you want loads of games given to you, then you should be buying a membership like the rest of us. Otherwise, why are we shelling out £30 a year when loads don't have to?

As i have said loads of times, this is going to be a staged process.  last year they wanted to get NFC in, this year is about starting to tie it down further and learning a bit more, next season they will tie it down even further.

Online Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25268 on: July 1, 2022, 03:25:49 pm »
So what would you do?  everyone moans about people buying and not going and now moan when the credit goes to the person who attended

If you buy the ticket and attend the game, you get the credit for it.
If you buy the ticket but don't attend the game, you don't get the credit.
If you don't buy the ticket direct from the club, you don't get a credit.

It's hardly rocket science.

Offline sonofkenny

• Kopite
« Reply #25269 on: July 1, 2022, 03:28:18 pm »
If you buy the ticket and attend the game, you get the credit for it.
If you buy the ticket but don't attend the game, you don't get the credit.
If you don't buy the ticket direct from the club, you don't get a credit.

It's hardly rocket science.

Thanks for the passive aggressive response....

That is what they are doing but they are also fixing it for those who have relied on others for years to go to finally build their credits.

As i have said i would expect it to be tied down even further in the coming seasons.

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #25270 on: July 1, 2022, 03:28:33 pm »
no QR codes will cause carnage at the turnstiles since most go in using them rather than NFC

Online Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25271 on: July 1, 2022, 03:28:39 pm »

It literally is that easy. Just get 4 people from Twitter and add them. No need for anyone else. Transfer 13 games to those 4 people. They're now in the guaranteed sale having never been to a game in their life.

Offline RainbowFlick

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25272 on: July 1, 2022, 03:28:50 pm »

a tout with burner phones will go from 6 cards to 10 cards next season if they planned ahead...
YNWA.

Online Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25273 on: July 1, 2022, 03:29:25 pm »
Thanks for the passive aggressive response....

That is what they are doing but they are also fixing it for those who have relied on others for years to go to finally build their credits.

As i have said i would expect it to be tied down even further in the coming seasons.

Apologies, that wasn't directed at you. It's a baffling decision from the club.

Offline RainbowFlick

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25274 on: July 1, 2022, 03:29:40 pm »
no QR codes will cause carnage at the turnstiles since most go in using them rather than NFC

also a significant number of people don't have NFC smartphones. a friend has an older android and the only way is via QR code.
YNWA.

Offline sonofkenny

• Kopite
« Reply #25275 on: July 1, 2022, 03:30:23 pm »
It literally is that easy. Just get 4 people from Twitter and add them. No need for anyone else. Transfer 13 games to those 4 people. They're now in the guaranteed sale having never been to a game in their life.

Not sure your maths work there.  You are transferring 13 games to 4 people?  that is 52 games?!

Offline sonofkenny

• Kopite
« Reply #25276 on: July 1, 2022, 03:32:09 pm »
Apologies, that wasn't directed at you. It's a baffling decision from the club.

Its not just the club though is it, this will have input from the SOS etc.  they are intending to use FAN Update etc a lot more this season and don't forget they will be able to see who been added to the F&F lists etc so will be able to target people

Online Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25277 on: July 1, 2022, 03:32:20 pm »
Not sure your maths work there.  You are transferring 13 games to 4 people?  that is 52 games?!

Me, my 2 mates and my brother have 13+ games but all live in NI, so will not have 13+ for next season.

I mean if each of us were to transfer 13 games this season to someone we've never met.

Offline PHIL.

• Anny Roader
  • Unbearable
« Reply #25278 on: July 1, 2022, 03:32:26 pm »
QR codes going totally, will take a few games but going in full

They need to improve the scanner then because my phone will only scan when I bring up the QR code.

Offline sonofkenny

• Kopite
« Reply #25279 on: July 1, 2022, 03:32:44 pm »

Hence why they are going to phase it out over a number of games