Author Topic: Jürgen Klopp  (Read 712782 times)

Offline 24/7

• "There are some things you can only learn in a storm, en route to Dundee..."
  • RAWK Resident Nihilist
  • Legacy Fan
  • Loves to check his log!
  • Super Title: Guru Jim
Re: Jürgen Klopp
« Reply #9000 on: Today at 10:09:46 am »
BBC article this morning discussing the various sackings and threats thereof points out that Klopp is currently the longest-serving Premier League manager of the current bunch. Pep is behind slightly but may well about to become the longest-serving Championship manager.......  :wave
None of this really matters in the end. None of it. Everything is utterly pointless. Even football. Nothing whatsoever really matters.

Online PIPA23

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #9001 on: Today at 11:09:09 am »
we have the best coach in world football and one of the best there ever was.

City titles mean nothing. Guardiola could never achieve what Klopp did if provided the same resources or if we would swap them.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #9002 on: Today at 11:13:18 am »
I wonder if the fact that Abu Dhabi's systematic, industrial scale cheating has now been exposed to a wider audience will see Klopp looking and feeling a bit more invigorated?

It must be horribly draining knowing full well you've been trying to compete in sport that's so clearly and disgustingly rigged. Even just as fans looking on, it's been massively emotionally sapping. A lot of fans love for the game has been eaten away as a fantastic team has been cheated out of what it so richly deserved. Goodness only knows how Klopp and the squad have felt.

I'd say the situation has clearly disillusioned FSG too. Seeing it all seemingly going unaddressed must have been crushing so, hopefully, now it's being exposed fully it might just put a spring in the step of Klopp and the club generally. Maybe, just maybe the game can be brought back from the brink and rescued after all? And maybe that could light a fire within us once more too.

« Last Edit: Today at 11:15:48 am by Son of Spion »
Beware The County Road Headlockers.

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9003 on: Today at 11:15:30 am »
we have the best coach in world football and one of the best there ever was.

City titles mean nothing. Guardiola could never achieve what Klopp did if provided the same resources or if we would swap them.

It's bonkers to think how dominant we would be under Jurgen if we had access to those kind of funds. Wouldn't be a stretch to suggest we'd have won every league since 2018 and have got over the line in the 2 European Cup finals we lost.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT