Author Topic: Members Sales  (Read 1259046 times)

Offline didopich

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Members Sales
« Reply #25320 on: July 1, 2022, 11:11:19 pm »
This all sounds far fetched to me...none of seems thoroughly thought out. There so many loopholes and they are all helping the touts. By stopping normal fans passing on the odd tickets they are increasing the demand to buy from touts and therefore the prices will go up. Like the guy above me says they don't transfer through the club they will pass on burners. This is a dream for the touts..higher prices, being able to increase the amount of cards they hold in one season. They won't care if they lose the odd one.
Ps oh and nft doesn't work it will take 2-3 games with massive q's again to show that and reverse back to codes. If you want to tackle touts go on social media they are not hidding...look at the websites that resell and start canceling cards.

Offline didopich

• Anny Roader
« Reply #25321 on: July 1, 2022, 11:42:27 pm »
Where does this whole thing leave the ST holders?? I mean are they ok to pass games etc!?? They won't lose the ST we all know that...there are touts with ST. Also hospos ...there is guy on Facebook who just raffled 2 tickets to 60people at £15 a pop. That's £900 for a pair for Crystal Palace that would cost him less then £600 cus he will buy it early with the discount.

Offline didopich

• Anny Roader
« Reply #25322 on: July 1, 2022, 11:50:39 pm »
The club are being very naive if they think most people use nft to get in and q's will be a lot smaller cus they know how to use it now. Literally everyone I see scans a code to get in...the whole reason we go in quick now is cus we are not waving phones for 2min every time. We all know just to get ur code ready to save time and needless faffin around.

Offline 77kop05

• Main Stander
« Reply #25323 on: Yesterday at 03:16:24 am »
The club are being very naive if they think most people use nft to get in and q's will be a lot smaller cus they know how to use it now. Literally everyone I see scans a code to get in...the whole reason we go in quick now is cus we are not waving phones for 2min every time. We all know just to get ur code ready to save time and needless faffin around.

Yep, tried the NFC about 4 times last season , never worked for me. Bar code every time.

Offline MomoWasBoss

• customer tit
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #25324 on: Yesterday at 05:29:08 am »
Yep, tried the NFC about 4 times last season , never worked for me. Bar code every time.

That could be down to the NFC tech on your phone. Mine has never worked either, but neither does my contactless apple pay so I think it is my device
We've got the best midfield in the world...

Offline 77kop05

• Main Stander
« Reply #25325 on: Yesterday at 07:27:01 am »
That could be down to the NFC tech on your phone. Mine has never worked either, but neither does my contactless apple pay so I think it is my device

Never had issues using the Google pay on it. We'll see next season. Hopefully not back to the massive queues when this kicks in.

Offline DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25326 on: Yesterday at 09:17:54 am »
Where does this whole thing leave the ST holders?? I mean are they ok to pass games etc!?? They won't lose the ST we all know that...there are touts with ST. Also hospos ...there is guy on Facebook who just raffled 2 tickets to 60people at £15 a pop. That's £900 for a pair for Crystal Palace that would cost him less then £600 cus he will buy it early with the discount.

Yep  I'll be fucking livid if they are given a free pass.

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Twitter me bro
« Reply #25327 on: Yesterday at 09:31:57 am »

i have the latest iphone and i'm generally pretty tech savvy. i think NFC has worked 10 times or so in the 25 or so home games i went to when usually it works fine in other contactless places.

but also partly i don't wanna clog up the turnstile trying again so QRs are just easier.
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 09:36:52 am by RainbowFlick »
YNWA.

Offline redmen27

• Main Stander
« Reply #25328 on: Yesterday at 09:32:01 am »
Thatís a very good point 😂😂

I donít think a season ticket holder can transfer though ? Do their seats not just be sold back to the club to sell in the late availability sale ? Maybe Iím wrong
If theres no one at the crossroads..... give er loads!!!

Offline SalahsLeftFoot

• Boys Pen
« Reply #25329 on: Yesterday at 10:52:30 am »
I donít think a season ticket holder can transfer though ? Do their seats not just be sold back to the club to sell in the late availability sale ? Maybe Iím wrong

You are :)

STH can transfer the ticket to someone on their F&F, same as members, or sell it back to the club for credit

Offline SalahsLeftFoot

• Boys Pen
« Reply #25330 on: Yesterday at 10:54:57 am »

The technology clearly works in some parts of the ground (maybe all) as 1000s of people manage to get in every week with it.

Maybe it's a load issue in terms of everyone trying to get in last minute and the tech can't cope. I normally go through the turnstiles about 20 minutes before kickoff and everyone else doing the same never seem to have a problem.
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 02:44:29 pm by SalahsLeftFoot »

Online stonecold_jpm

• Kopite
« Reply #25331 on: Yesterday at 11:26:21 am »
Wouldíve been better if it was Bluetooth brought in not NFC, there would be a lot less mobiles that donít have Bluetooth compared to NFC. Whilst there was issues in Paris with it, what you got was the QR code didnít activate and reveal itself till you got next to the turnstile.
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 11:28:31 am by stonecold_jpm »

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25332 on: Today at 01:34:52 pm »
Is a 16 year old classed as a young adult or Junior?
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline James_1906

• Anny Roader
« Reply #25333 on: Today at 01:56:30 pm »
Is a 16 year old classed as a young adult or Junior?
Junior