Author Topic: Is the next match on TV/radio/stream anywhere? DON'T POST PRIVATE STREAMS!  (Read 572986 times)

Offline TheBazz

• tardzz keepz deleting my poztzzzzzz! Blazzphemy! Blazzpheryou! Blazzphereverybody on the forumzzzzzz!
  • Kopite
  • It's the Bazz!
Cant seem to use this Acestream. Refuses to load after I clicked 'Torrent Stream 2.0'
@KevinHenshaw1 (not the professional wakeboarder).

Offline Caffeine

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Anyone got a nice quality flash stream? The firstrow ones are awful.

Offline cim-pim-param

• cim-pim-param, chim-chim-chiroo
  • Legacy Fan
  • woOt
Russian stream went down :(
To Be Or NoT To Be?! ravelizard
 http://www.thezeitgeistmovement.com/

Offline Redned

• Kopite
  • And the Red Men are still playing the same way...
Anyone got a nice quality flash stream? The firstrow ones are awful.
nutjob normally has one of the higher bitrates (hence higher quality) for a flash stream
"What do you mean your knee, it's Liverpool's knee!"

Offline dandred

• Kopite
My stream torrent is working great, not HD though but pretty good.

Offline Gus 1855

• GusMcLean is a direct descendent of wee Jimmy the Jock McSporran, son of Ally McLeod, voted best Flower of Scotland performer 2003. Changed name in hope of attracting Bridesmaid but he's still Scottish as a Glaswegian deep fried Haggis
  • Legacy Fan
My stream torrent is working great, not HD though but pretty good.

Which one are you on?
It looks to me as if we have signed another 'average' player. I'll hold back my complete opinion until I see the lad play

Online unknownuser

• Legacy Fan
  • You'll Never Walk Alone
http://nirsportz.eu/stream1.html

Has been steady and decent for me so far

Offline dandred

• Kopite
Which one are you on?

The yes one on wiziwigs

Also running the bloodzeed's one in HD but it's a few mins late

Offline ghost1359

• Loves his nuts, but can't swallow them without gagging
  • Legacy Fan
Fucked off the streams because they were all shite in favour of talksport. Collymore's commentary alone has made that decision worth while. Has talked absolute bollocks.
"Be on the watch, the gods will offer you chances. Know them, take them" - The laughing heart, Charles Bukowski

Offline Redned

• Kopite
the dutch one (BolleBal) has been great for me so far, HD too but i have been on it since 12:30 and this is the third match i've watched on it today

one thing i especially like about this dutch feed is that when the ball is out of play, they show a montage of close up replays of Luis
probably cos he's like an honorary dutchman

Offline Gus 1855

• GusMcLean is a direct descendent of wee Jimmy the Jock McSporran, son of Ally McLeod, voted best Flower of Scotland performer 2003. Changed name in hope of attracting Bridesmaid but he's still Scottish as a Glaswegian deep fried Haggis
  • Legacy Fan
Bloodzeed no longer buffering every 30 seconds. Miles behind, but the picture is excellent.
It looks to me as if we have signed another 'average' player. I'll hold back my complete opinion until I see the lad play

Offline dandred

• Kopite
The yes stream is hilarious at half time. Adverts and in one language and the pundits are speaking two others> ;D

Offline Redned

• Kopite
on AceStream, there is a button (Live) so if you are lagging behind, then you can click that button to catch up to the "live" broadcast

Offline Redned

• Kopite
BolleBall just stopped for me :(
but i tried Dazsports

http://avod.me/play/655d1bab0b94944c9bed4af9575d3eaadd40b4c8

and it's perfect, same dutch feed and commentators too

Offline Rimsky

• Main Stander
  • "Always Look on the Bright Side of Life" <whistle>
Is Spurs Bloodzeed's team?  The match is on tape delay here tomorrow due to the Manc - Chelsea FA cup match.

Offline MikaelLFC

• King of the Stream
  • Legacy Fan
  • Wir glauben, Jürgen
Is Spurs Bloodzeed's team?  The match is on tape delay here tomorrow due to the Manc - Chelsea FA cup match.

Aye Bloodzeed's a Spurs fan. It's on Sky Sports 1 so there should be no problems watching it :wave Will have a look for streams now.

Offline Milly

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • JFT 96
Any tips to get torrentstream or stream torrent working? So far I've had no joy... 3 weeks on the trot. Sopcast was/is SO much better....
Smash it ??

Offline RivaGe

• Legacy Fan
  • walk on
Any tips to get torrentstream or stream torrent working? So far I've had no joy... 3 weeks on the trot. Sopcast was/is SO much better....
Uninstall everything and download and install from both these sites -  http://www.torrentstream.org/ and http://www.acestream.org

btw bloodzeed replied to someone yesterday that he wouldn't show our match. We'll see.

Offline robertobaggio37

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • But we will conquer the ball, each fucking time.
Uninstall everything and download and install from both these sites -  http://www.torrentstream.org/ and http://www.acestream.org

btw bloodzeed replied to someone yesterday that he wouldn't show our match. We'll see.

He's just trolling.. he always does that. (I hope ;D)
The biggest problem anywhere in the world is that people's perceptions of reality are filtered through the screening mesh of what they want, and do not want, to be true.

Offline MikaelLFC

• King of the Stream
  • Legacy Fan
  • Wir glauben, Jürgen

vs 

KICK OFF 16:00 GMT

On TV:      Other countries and channels

Liverpool: Jones, Johnson, Enrique, Agger, Carragher, Lucas, Gerrard, Downing, Coutinho, Sturridge, Suarez.
Subs: Gulacsi, Wisdom, Skrtel, Henderson, Allen, Shelvey, Sterling.

STREAMS IN ENGLISH:

BLOODZEED - acestream://ed1526d6f61179b8a8e59032de4533daa6160890 [1750 Kbps] - TorrentStream
YES - st://AzcCgpwEdS8DLwWCoAHIgBaDy7wwZS/ZrgtwofgzaQsaihcDeWVzikEHZGVmYXVsdIqiA3llcw== [1040 Kbps]
COOLSPORTZ - Browser - Browser - Browser - Browser
CRICFREE - Browser - Browser
VIP BOX - Browser - Browser
FIRST ROW - Browser
NUTJOB - Browser
MISCLIVESTREAM - Browser
STOPSTREAM - Browser
EPLSITE - Browser - Browser - Browser - Browser - Browser
FOOTBALLSTREAMSHD - Browser
ATDEE - Browser
ATDHE24 - Browser
TIME4TV - Browser - Browser
SKY SPORTS 1 - Browser
SKY SPORTS 1 - Browser *Sky Sports subscription needed*
FOOTYHD - Browser
STR3AM TV - Browser - Browser - Browser
WATCHPREMIERLEAGUE - Browser - Browser - Browser - Browser - Browser
TVOO - Browser
REALTVSPORTS - Browser
SPORTLINKS - Browser - Browser
OFFSIDE STREAMS - Browser
LALASPORTS - Browser
LPSS - Browser
HQSPORTZ - Browser
MEDIA4FOOTBALL - Browser
SOFTSPORTS - Browser

STREAMS IN OTHER LANGUAGES/POSSIBLY SOME IN ENGLISH:

DIGISPORT 2 RO - sop://broker1.sopcast.com:3912/111378 - sop://broker1.sopcast.com:3912/122849
TRK UKRAINE - acestream://9f42c5669dc91469bda57ef4d9e1f629b80c2c87 [1250 Kbps] - AceStream
BOLLE NL - acestream://041d0a229f3a86cc5f281099bec88cf13265a2a0 [950 Kbps] - AceStream
SPORT 1 RU - acestream://f1b33effc3c633013b9cc84ecfe46be04a32dae5 [1500 Kbps] - AceStream - acestream://c6de7c691ce2633f1627467046b10e2078519411 [4000 Kbps]
LIVESPORT1 RO - st://A1ICgpwEdUoDSgWCoAHIgBbdExeOUNvRoClLdL9lhqUTihcbTGl2ZXNwb3J0b25lIDEgLSBXaXppd2lnLnR2ikEHZGVmYXVsdIqiBlNwb3J0cw== [1400 Kbps] - StreamTorrent
DAZSPORTS - acestream://76ecf48971bc6d8e1d293de12bddb0087c2d3723 [1150 Kbps] - AceStream
ARENAVISION - StreamTorrent
FUTBOL PLUS UA - TorrentStream
SPORT 1 RU - TorrentStream - TorrentStream
SOCCER4YOU - StreamTorrent
VIP BOX - Browser - Browser
STR3AM TV PT - Browser HD - Browser HD - Browser HD - Browser HD - Browser HD - Browser - Browser
ASSSPORTS - Browser
STADIUM LIVE - Browser
TAGSTREAM - Browser
DORESPORT ES - Browser
FUTBOLHD PL - Browser
MYP2PHD - Browser

STREAMS FOR iOS/ANDROID ET AL:

NOTE: Apps to watch normal flash streams on your iPad/iPhone/etc.:
MichaelA confirmed that the Puffin app works (free) (paid version £1.99)
reds7 confirmed that the Photon app works (£2.99)

*Veetle for PC/App for iOS/Android*

STR3AM TV PT - Veetle HD - Veetle HD
DZAIRSHOW - Veetle
SPORTS-X - Veetle
VERTIGO SPORTS EN - Veetle

OTHER SITES WITH MORE STREAMS (IF NEEDED)

http://www.wiziwig.tv/broadcast.php?matchid=191164&part=sports (40 stations announced)
http://www.rojadirecta.me/
http://www.livefootballol.tv/streaming/epl/week-29-liverpool-tottenham-10-03-2013.html
http://www.12thplayer.com/

And please ladies and gentlemen, try not to comment the game in this thread, there are others for that already. Thanks! :wave

Do you have any kind of problem with the streams? If any of these don't work please feel free to ask here!

COME ON YOU REDS!  :scarf
« Last Edit: March 10, 2013, 03:17:02 pm by MikaelLFC »

Offline TheOllie

• Main Stander
  • Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez runs down the wing for me
Hello, in thailand right now. Does anyone know which channel the game is on tonight over here? Will try and find a bar to watch the game, but haven't seen many with tvs so far. Got 300 thai channels in the hotel room so hopefully i'm sorted. In lanta btw if anyone knows a place showing footy her, pls let me know. Cheers

Offline ash2001

• Klop up front, Chan in goal & Milner in defence.
  • Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
any good paid web site to watch footy .......plus  h       does not work well when big match is on

Offline Titi Camara

• Hey, wanna hear the new dubstep song I wrote? Wub, Wub, Wub! Wubba Lubba Dub Dub! I'm Pickle Rick with hirsute areolae!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Number 21 of the Crazy 88
Given that Bloodzeed wil be streaming the game on acestream/torrentstream, here are a few tips to try and keep buffering to a minimum...

1) In the Options menu ensure that the maximum upload speed is set to default of 0.
2) Increase live buffer to 60.
3) In adavanced seting - Maximum number of connections: 400, the maximum number of connections to the stream: 100.
4) If your computer is connected through a router, log in to your router and set forward port to 8621 (still struggling with this step myself).
5) Enable UPnP, if it is off (default should be enabled).

Top work again Mikael :wave
« Last Edit: March 10, 2013, 02:17:23 pm by Titi Camara »

Offline RivaGe

• Legacy Fan
  • walk on
Here's bz's channel for our game - ed1526d6f61179b8a8e59032de4533daa6160890
or in browser - www.avod.me/play/ed1526d6f61179b8a8e59032de4533daa6160890
« Last Edit: March 10, 2013, 03:44:39 pm by RivaGe »

Offline MikaelLFC

• King of the Stream
  • Legacy Fan
  • Wir glauben, Jürgen
Bloodzeed's already streaming. The buffering took me 20 seconds and it has run smoothly since :) According to him on twitter this is his last Liverpool match though (the usual bollocking going around)

Offline Titi Camara

• Hey, wanna hear the new dubstep song I wrote? Wub, Wub, Wub! Wubba Lubba Dub Dub! I'm Pickle Rick with hirsute areolae!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
Bloodzeed's already streaming. The buffering took me 20 seconds and it has run smoothly since :) According to him on twitter this is his last Liverpool match though (the usual bollocking going around)
Which link you using mate, not getting anything yet myself?

Offline MikaelLFC

• King of the Stream
  • Legacy Fan
  • Wir glauben, Jürgen
Which link you using mate, not getting anything yet myself?

Currently streaming on this one mate: www.avod.me/play/ed1526d6f61179b8a8e59032de4533daa6160890

And cheers btw! :wave

Offline XeeLFC

• Anny Roader
For people with plus*** membership. Streams are online now. Get on early to avoid any issues
Liverpool v Tottenham Hotspur on Channel 1 (480p) + 16 (720p)

Offline keswick

• Legacy Fan
How do i save my bloodzeed stream on vlc player for later viewing? Have to miss the game, mothers day calls!

Offline Titi Camara

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
Currently streaming on this one mate: www.avod.me/play/ed1526d6f61179b8a8e59032de4533daa6160890

And cheers btw! :wave
Just sat pre-buffering for me! Out of interest have you made any chances to the set-up? Trying to find/follow the best advice I can on the subject but it still appears to be struggling!

Offline Titi Camara

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
How do i save my bloodzeed stream on vlc player for later viewing? Have to miss the game, mothers day calls!
You'll be able to download the wole game  from here later on mate...

http://forum.wiziwig.eu/threads/76809-English-Football-Downloads-2012-2013-No-Spoilers/page38

Offline MikaelLFC

• King of the Stream
  • Legacy Fan
  • Wir glauben, Jürgen
Just sat pre-buffering for me! Out of interest have you made any chances to the set-up? Trying to find/follow the best advice I can on the subject but it still appears to be struggling!

Really? It took literally like 20 seconds for me the pre-buffering. I haven't done any changes now mate. No idea why it's not working for you!

Offline keswick

• Legacy Fan
You'll be able to download the wole game  from here later on mate...

http://forum.wiziwig.eu/threads/76809-English-Football-Downloads-2012-2013-No-Spoilers/page38

Cheers mate. Still want to figure it out though :)

Offline MikaelLFC

• King of the Stream
  • Legacy Fan
  • Wir glauben, Jürgen
Titi, you mentioned the TorrentStream options earlier and this is what I get when I right click on it and go to options:

Don't know whether if it'll be helpful for you but it's worth a try! Don't know whether it's default, mind!
« Last Edit: March 10, 2013, 03:33:43 pm by MikaelLFC »

Offline 6BigCups

• RAWK Journeyman
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Can anyone get ace stream/stream torrent on mac?? This is really pissing me off

Offline MC14

• I apologise for my terrible hair, clothes and glasses
  • Anny Roader
Anyone got any decent mobile streams, tried looking on the veetle app, nout

Offline RivaGe

• Legacy Fan
  • walk on
Titi, you mentioned the TorrentStream options earlier and this is what I get when I right click on it and go to options:

Don't know whether if it'll be helpful for you but it's worth a try! Don't know whether it's default, mind!
Does this work ok for you?

Offline DefJack

• Legacy Fan
Acestream is utter rubbish, cant handle the stream quickly enough.

Has to be a better alternative, even Sopcast was far better

Offline paddysour

• likes balls
  • Legacy Fan
I believe the problem is that UK based ISP's clash somehow with the Acestream program. The only way around it at the moment is to change ISP. So if it's not working for you, just leave it until some wizz kid sorts it all out.

Offline MikaelLFC

• King of the Stream
  • Legacy Fan
  • Wir glauben, Jürgen
Does this work ok for you?

Aye it has worked without any problems for me since 2pm. Are you also having problems?

I believe the problem is that UK based ISP's clash somehow with the Acestream program. The only way around it at the moment is to change ISP. So if it's not working for you, just leave it until some wizz kid sorts it all out.

Ah now that you mention it IIRC Bloodzeed said this as well.